Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Hell Real? Hell Yes! (But not to a Mormon)

A ex-Mormon tells that they do not believe in Hell and what they do believe. Let me add here a bit myself that there are two known men in the public eye at this time, Mitt Romney and Glenn Beck. Think of them as you read this and watch the little video at the end by the another ex-Mormon as she went to Hell, literally.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Is Hell Real? Hell Yes!
by atrueott

Truth must have an anchor - a solid ANVIL upon which all lies will crumble to dust. That solid anchor is God's Word - the Holy Bible! This is self evident by the vigor by which totalitarian, communist regimes over the last century have banned it from the people. It is simply the written WORD of the WORD MADE FLESH - the STONE CUT OUT OF THE MOUNTAIN WITHOUT HANDS - Jesus of Nazareth!

Many people don't understand why I am so "mean" to the LDS "Mormon" faith. They call me anti-Mormon. In truth, I am 100% pro-Christ, and thus I readily admit to being an anti-Anti-Christ. So, indeed, I am an anti-Mormon.

Remember, a half-truth is in reality a WHOLE lie. Satan and his minions are skilled in spewing half-truths to hook many good people. Satan will tell you the Authorized King James Version of The Holy Bible is correct and important scripture - but then in the next breath slip in a half-truth (I.e. making up a whole lie) by adding the caveat "as far as it is TRANSLATED CORRECTLY." That, you see, makes the WHOLE LIE quite evident - because the Bible can no longer be trusted 100%. It's like heralding a $50,000 Rolex wristwatch as the best timepiece in the world, but then in the next breath declaring that it occasionally stops ticking and becomes inaccurate and so, don't trust it! Enter next the corrupt arm of flesh and the carnal EGO of man - a plethora of false prophets and phony "apostles" seeking earthly fame, power, and fortune - and the Satanic lie becomes mightily empowered. In a nutshell, that is the anti-Christian core teaching of Mormonism.

Never forget that the core message of the entire Holy Bible is simply this: God Almighty, the Creator of the Universe, the GOD of the Old Testament, empowered by LOVE, came to this earth dimension in the meridian of time in the sinless form of Jesus of Nazareth, born of a Virgin with no earthly father, for the sole purpose of providing humanity a way out of a very nasty place called HELL. That "plan" is called the Gospel of Jesus Christ - and it is terrific news!

Now let's be logical now and think for a minute. If there is no physical spiritual dimension and final destination called Hell (aka the Lake of Fire and Brimstone) - then Jesus and His sacrifice is a myth and meaningless fairy tale because it makes His WORD and TEACHINGS, and thus His entire earthly mission a complete exercise in futility. Indeed, the KJV Holy Bible would not be "translated correctly" and you can then pick and choose which scriptures that stroke your specific paradigm, and then are free to ignore and dismiss those that you "feel" are incorrect! The "anchor" of the WORD is then severed, and one becomes spiritually adrift! Mormons have been falsely taught to believe there is no physical hell - only three degrees of "glory" pursuant to "Celestial Godhood". No lake of fire and brimstone. No eternal burning. No physical place called HELL. The Holy Bible is wrong - clearly "translated incorrectly" when it describes this. There is only "outer darkness" for those who commit the worse "sin" of all - those who dare to abandon Mormonism and Joe Smith. Jesus Christ is then of necessity relegated to a wonderfully fine prophet and teacher - I.e. humanity's "elder brother" - not the Creator/God incarnate who holds the keys to heaven as well as hell.

Hell, you see, is the lynchpin reason for the need of a "Redeemer" and thus of the entire Gospel of Christ. The reality of Hell cannot be ignored, for if it is not relevant and real, Christ suffered and died in vain.

The TRUTH is that the noun HELL, describing a physical place - the domain of Satan, is found in the Holy Bible a total of 54 times, and is clearly describing a literal place reserved for those who do not know Christ. The TRUTH is that there are no "degrees of glory" and the end of one's early life - only heaven with Jesus, or Hell with Satan and his minions. Jesus Himself declared Hell to be a very real place over a dozen times in the New Testament. Remember what He told the Edomite Scribes and Pharisees who claimed sole AUTHORITY:

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the ****ation of hell?

And what about the following teaching of Christ's found in the Gospel of Luke 16: 19-26 that Mormons so conveniently ignore:

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in HELLhe lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Keep in mind that this is Jesus Christ teaching these words of TRUTH. Furthermore, HELL is a consistent theme throughout the entire Old and New Testaments, so it cannot be "incorrectly translated"! Even after His crucifixion and resurrection, He appeared to John on the Isle of Patmos with this most solemn declaration of TRUTH:

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keysof hell and of death.

Notice, He didn't say He held the "Keys of Three Degrees of Glory". The cold, hard fact is, only by knowing HIM and being "born again in Him" can one escape HELL and its fires. If you don't understand this, good people, Satan wins a great victory indeed.

Below is a link to an amazing video testimony of a Mormon woman who experienced the literal fires of hell, and lived to tell about it. Of course the "good" Mormon people will look at this and rationalize it away in a number of lame apologetic excuses. This woman is not alone, however. I have personally interviewed 4 other ex-Mormons who had nearly identical experiences - causing them to come to the arms of the biblical Christ, and leave Satan's false counterfeit - LD$ Inc.

atrueott | June 27, 2013 at 12:00 pm | URL: http://wp.me/pUCM2-Do