Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God uses 666 to wittness to Police Officer

Greetings RaptureBibleProphecyForum readers,
I just want to relay these events that happened to our good friend and brother in Christ and owner/operator of this site, Steven K. It was 2:00a.m. Sunday the 23rd of June and Steven K hears a huge crash outside his home. He was the victim of a car wreck. Another car slammed head on into his car and was pushed 20 feet and then had to be manually pushed out of the road by him and a couple Police Officers who showed up at the scene. The other car was still there but the occupants were long gone (neighbors witnessed two people fleeing the scene as it woke up the whole neighborhood), and as Steven K was answering questions from the Officers (as marijuana odor still wafted through the night air) he noticed that one of the two squad cars (which have numbers on the roof for identification purposes ) had the number 077 on it and the other one had the number 666. Steven K now feeling The Holy Spirit come on him informs the young officer (mid 20's) that different numbers have different meanings and 6 is the number of man as hes was created on the 6th day, and 666 is the identifier of the anti-Christ. It just happens this officer had never read the Bible at all and this gives Steven the opportunity give him a tract (How to Know God) and over the next 2 and 1/2 hours he tells him of the four blood red moons and how the pyramids lined up with the Star of Bethlehem and these were signs from our Creator given to redeem us. Then at one point the officer comments " you really know a lot about this Bible" and Steven replies " I've just been blessed to start reading it many years ago and now have read it 7 times cover to cover" he then takes this opportunity to give the young officer a parable on how to read the Bible. He says 'if you've never read it before you should start out with Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John but do read John first. It's like this officer, let's just say your here taking this accident report and you interview 4 different people, then by the time you read all of their different perspectives you get to the truth. That's how it is with the first 4 writers of the New Testament, after you read all four you will the know the Truth." Finally this has such an impact on the young officer he calls Steven aside and says " by the way guess what the last three numbers on the vehicles vin that hit your car? they are 666"
Great job Steven K and let all the Christians who read this Pray for this Police Officer that Jesus finish the work that was started.
Agape,
Charles Holler Sr

Re: God uses 666 to wittness to Police Officer

Dear Charles H,

You just tickle me or more accurately I should say you bring a warmth to my heart with your testimony regarding Steven K's experience early Sunday morning. Yes, Steven is a generous, fair minded man who seems to use every opportunity he finds himself to show The Way to others but by the same token, I want to tell you how much YOU are appreciated for lifting up a fellow Christian who deserves it.

Your own love for the Lord is over-flowing and there is no doubt that you have been given a gift for edifying other believers.

From my tickled heart to your big heart, Thank You Charles.

YSIY
gerlinda

I read testimony on Five Doves before seeing it here.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/charlesh624-2.htm

Re: God uses 666 to wittness to Police Officer

Thank you Gerlinda for your kind words.
Agape,
Charles Holler Sr