Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER VERSION OF "BEAUTY (woman) and the Beast".....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Most Christians who have their "eyes open" even partially can understand Bible teachings of the "Beast" systems of government....especially from the Book of Daniel.

There is coming (if it isn't already here) the FINAL "Beast Government" of Revelation chapter 13. Does anybody recognize what is happening? Probably not....because so many Christians are actually fighting for, and encouraging this system to come as soon as possible.

I can almost hear "cheers" and "hand clapping" from the pews of churches when this NWO has finally come to view. And it's no wonder....because it totally astonished John the Apostle when he saw this vision. In fact "all the world wondered after the beast" when they finally saw it for what it was!!! What a miracle!! It was what a large part of Christianity has been hoping and praying for!!! WHAT IS THE BEAST SYSTEM?

IT IS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER...or a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT LED BY THE JEWS!!!!

Revelation chapter 13 tells us all about it. But, I suddenly realized how clearly this stood out when I heard it "right from the horse's (Beast's) mouth(s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iyj6UPCChA

You might want to be aware of a big part of the deception.....and how they were able to pull this off while most of the Christian world cheered them on....and helped PAY FOR IT AS WELL: (it would very much surprise me if the link here is still intact and viewable)

Remember that he who does know KNOW HISTORY is doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

And this brings us back to the definition of the WOMAN who "rides the Beast".

The Bible defines any "religious system" as a "woman".

There is the "woman" in Revelation chapter 12...who is the faithful "Spiritual Israel", or "body of Christ". These are they who have NOT gone into apostasy from the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Out of her will come those special "sons of God" who will rule and reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom. These are the "man child" who come out of the "body of Christ".....see Romans 8:19. What makes them "worthy" of this honor? I don't know. Maybe it has to do with "study to show thyself approved unto God, etc."...II Tim 2:15. Perhaps this is the "prize" of the mark of the high calling of God..." in Phil.3:14 that Paul spoke of.

And there is the "Mystery, Babylonian" "religious system" as a "woman" in Rev.17 and 18(who has become a "wh*re" with the world governments). You can read the description of the "woman" in all her gory detail for yourself.

SO MY CONCLUSION ON THE MATTER.....

The "WOMAN" who rides the "BEAST" is actually apostate Christianity cheering the Jews on to bring in their "promised kingdom" on this earth....as they have believed for such a long time. Today, they are doing EVERYTHING THEY CAN DO TO HELP THEM TO DO JUST THAT!!

They have believed the lie, as we have been told in II Thess.2:11.

If you can see this come into focus as what it really is....do you still want to be part of this heresy? Or should you do what our Lord instructs us to do..."Come out of her (apostate Christianity) my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and THAT YE RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES."...Rev.18:4

It's not too late....YET!

Arlene