Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIGHTING OUR OWN GIANTS....the ones within us...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

One of the MOST DIFFICULT concepts to understand, concerning things of the Bible, is the difference between the NATURAL and the SPIRITUAL.

I Corinthians 15:46..."Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."

The MAJORITY of Christians cancel out one, or the other...either ALL is "natural" or ALL is "spiritual" in Bible concepts. ACTUALLY, what the Bible tells us is what "Natural Israel" (OT church) went through in the OT are EXAMPLES of what "Spiritual Israel" (NT church) will go through in the NT. We can't "see" spiritual things, so the OT are "natural" examples which we CAN see. The "natural" comes first (OT)so we can determine the "spiritual" result (NT).

What God is concerned with in the NT is the SPIRITUAL development of each and every member of His "body", of which He is the HEAD. THE BODY IS ALWAYS CONNECTED TO THE "HEAD"...and therefore, we must GROW (MATURE) IN CHRIST. We are BAPTIZED into Christ as part of our "new birth"....we are IN HIM, and we are His "anointed" because we are a part of Him....we are His "body". We can't see it, feel it, touch it, but it is the truth. We are NOT GOD, but WE ARE A PART OF HIM....HIS "body" for HIS use, and only under the leading of the Holy Spirit are we to learn our function IN HIM.

How do we GROW and MATURE in this "body" that we can't see or feel? We LEARN LESSONS FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT WITH WHAT NATURAL ISRAEL WENT THROUGH.

David fought his "Goliath"....and that was a "natural" example of what EACH MEMBER of the "body of Christ" will also have to go through in a "spiritual" manner.

The Old Testament GIANTS were those in the land of Canaan that had to be conquered by Israel in order to enter and reside in that "promised"land. Our "Canaan" is the spiritual KINGDOM OF GOD...which is the "kingdom" made without hands that was promised to Abraham. We, as Christians, ALL HAVE TO CONQUER THOSE SAME GIANTS....SPIRITUALLY!

CONSIDER THE NAMES OF THE 7 GIANTS OF CANAAN

(I have looked up the definitions of the names in Strong's Concordance)

1. Hittites (#2850)...Spirit of FEAR, or TERROR.

2. Girgaschites...offspring of Ham, meaning "DARKENED"...without spiritual discernment. (I had to purposefully mis-spell this name using an extra "c" so that it would not contain a "forbidden" word).

3. Amorites...(#559,557)...publicity, prominence, Spirit of PRIDE.

4. Canaanites...(#3669)...merchant, trickster, or racketeer.

5. Perizzites...(#6522)...open, unwalled, indecision.

6. Hivites....(#2340,2331)...village or encampment, organized society.

7. Jebusites..(#2983,2982)...a threshing place, encountering trials, troubles, tragedies, or "much tribulation".

There were more "giants" in the OT, but these seven were in the Land of Canaan (Deut 7:1), just as each one of ours will be within us as we begin our entrance into the Kingdom of God. BUT WE MUST CONQUER OUR OWN GIANTS FIRST. Our "battles" are SPIRITUAL (see Eph.6:12) whereas the "battles" of Israel in the OT were seen in the "natural" sphere. Those with spiritual understanding can see this. Those who do not, still have to conquer their GIRGASCHITE GIANT within themselves.

This will only happen by intense Bible study among groups of Christians. This study has been neglected by the "body of Christ" since public "church building" and "Pastors" have replaced the teaching by the Holy Spirit alone.

J. Preston Eby has a great teaching article on this for those who hunger to learn more.

http://www.godfire.net/eby/rev-50.html

As you can see, every precept, every line, every name, and every "jot and tittle" in the Bible is there for us to learn God's truths. See Isaiah 28:10, and 28:13. That is how Bible study should be done. Sitting on a pew for an hour or two once a week will teach you nothing about fighting your "giants", because that "church" IS ONE OF YOUR GIANTS which you must conquer (HIVITE).

Arlene

Re: FIGHTING OUR OWN GIANTS....the ones within us...

bump

bump

Fabulous letter Arlene!
Thank you for your wonderful response on the other post. I have always seen our biggest enemy is within, and would often consider the possibility of the whole Bible being instructions for born again believers, but could not see how the Book of Revelations fit into that concept. I still have trouble with that, and know it will take much study to be able to see all that. Your articles and studies really help me, and it is good to have someone I trust to ask questions to.

I do have one other question that is related to all this. When you were writing letters to FD's, did you try and relate any of this information in your writing to them? I would like to break the ice on this issue, but feel I will be censored. I am already getting bad press on the site for some of the new age stuff I am trying to expose. Just curious what happened to you...did you just get fed up with all the rapture talk, or did you believe in it back then?

Thanks for understanding that I am rather a babe in the woods when it comes to changing something I have believed in for so long...but the Truth means more to me than anything and I want to worship in Spirit and in Truth.

Bless you dear sister in Christ
Patti

Hi Patti....

In answer to your questions:

Yes, I believed in the "rapture" when I posted on "FD", but I went a little outside of the standard borders. I've studied the Bible by myself for a very long time. But, it was when I started to see that the Jews were not the "Israel" that the Bible spoke of that my relationship there crumbled.

I studied about the Khazars, and I read that book, "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Koestler...and I knew that everything about the present day Nation of Israel was not God's point of interest.

Believe me, Patti....you are no "babe in the woods", especially in my opinion. I love a mind that searches instead of elaborating on the same-old-same-old stuff, day after day. There are still many connections that need to be made that haven't been found yet....so keep digging and searching!!

If you go OUTSIDE the "box" of dispensationalism, you will be "shunned" on FD. I tried answering to quite a few posts, but the webmaster (you know who) wouldn't post them. Then I began getting "gang ups" of others....someone criticized me, and others would chime in as "you are so right, etc"....you know how it goes!

But then, they had the right to do what they did because it was me who was going against the standard flow. However, I've always been like a salmon who "swims upstream". Where the crowd goes, I turn around. I've been burned by crowds too many times. Even the Bible says that "few" will find that "narrow gate"....and it's what I search for.

It's a choice one has to make. People will love you if you parrot what the crowd says. And they will hate you if you think differently. For me, it's believing lies vs. believing the truth.

And, I'm starting to see that I may not be alone in this. Due to circumstances in my life (dealing with liars), I have made a commitment to myself that I will no longer lie about anything. It's made me no more friends, but it's made faster friends of the ones I now have. When they speak to me, they can totally trust me...and I will never fail them. And I will never be anyone other than who I am. And I really respect that in others, too!

I would love to have a "Christian sister" (or a "brother") whom I could trust....and I'm still looking...

BTW...The Book of Revelation was written for ALL CHRISTIANS OF ALL AGES. Some believe, in error, that it only represents the last years of this age. IT DOES NOT! It will come to a culmination...but I firmly believe that Romans 8:19 (manifestation of the sons of God) will happen sometime soon. It is displayed, to me, as the "man child" of Revelation 12. And this "man child" body consists of MATURE, fully-grown Christians who are prepared to "rule and reign" with Jesus Christ. Nowhere do I see "babes in Christ" ready to rule...when they have hardly gotten beyond "milk" doctrine while sitting in pews every week.

If you would like more insight as to the "spiritual" meanings in the Book of Revelation, and how it pertains to the "inner Christian", this link might be helpful:

http://www.thegoodseed.org/insights/revelation.html

Yet, these "babes in Christ" actually believe it serves God's purpose to "rapture" them to take them out of "tribulation" which is actually for the purpose of "testing and trying them" in their journey toward maturity. Pathetic!!

Arlene

Dear Arlene,
Your reply to my questions are precious in that it was just what I needed to hear.
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you, but I have been studying non stop, the issues that I have been questioning and the LORD is revealing so very much to me, through you, and the marvelous studies that I am finding...it not about having the right answers, it is about having the right questions!!

Right now, I am looking into what a mentioned before about the Iron and the clay, and how the doctrine got mixed when Constantine legalized Christianity, and how much of what he changed is still the false doctrine in the Church today. Also, so many scholars try and prove that the Book of Revelation was not written until 96AD, so that it makes one think that the destruction of Jerusalem is in the future. It was actually written in 66AD, and I am working on an article about this information, as it CHANGES EVERYTHING!!

I feel that the persecution of Christians in these last day will be toward true followers of Christ that are more interested in the Truth than in the status quo, and are willing to get it out there. Soon Christians that do not believe in pre-trib rapture, and a future tribulation for the Jews, will be shunned and called false prophets, when we are actually on to the Truth. People love their Churches and their religion more than they love Christ.

As you said...pathetic!! I can feel the scales falling from my eyes and ears!! I am so grateful that the Lord has brought this forum, and you into my life to help me turn my attention to what is REAL. You might have noticed that FD's is winding down, only have letters a couple days a week if that. Maybe the Lord is taking it out of the way, the closer we come to the end. I have written and will send today what will most likely be my last post, if it is not put on. I am going to at least try to pass on what I am learning, in hopes that others will at least check it out. Israel being blinded means that we are being blinded by so many false teachers and prophets. I am ashamed I played into it for so long, thinking I was doing something good. So glad I am waking up, and will expend my search for the Truth in the right directions!!

Thank you my blessed sister!! As to the Good Seed, I have it on my desktop as a place to study, as you mentioned and I had to look into it. Great stuff!!

Big hug!
Patti

Hi Patti...

You never take too long to answer...it always comes at the right time! Every day I decide not to post anymore. Then, something comes up to make me post just one more time....

Sometimes I feel that nobody listens...or cares to! All want to be considered great in the eyes of God...but none want to put the work in. You and I are exceptions to the rule. It's one thing to post a lot of things others have put together...and it's another thing to put time and thought in pointing out truths to others. I guess we go on until we don't...or can't! At my age, tomorrows are a bonus!

On the Book of Revelation being written before 70 AD....I highly doubt it due to the age of John the Apostle.

He was very old...in his 90s when the Book of Revelation was written. The "powers that be" had tried many times to execute him in the years following Jesus' resurrection. He, John, was a young man in the days of Jesus....and if the Book of Revelation had been written BEFORE 70 AD, John still would have been relatively young. But, if it had been written nearer the turn of the century (96 AD), that would bring John to the proper age (elderly).

I can be sympathetic with those who are unable to see truths yet...but those who just plain WON'T give up their "pet doctrines" are the ones who frustrate me.

Keep on keeping on, Patti!! We don't know what tomorrow may bring....

Arlene

BUMP