Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sodomites and Brussels Sprouts

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson104.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Sodomites and Brussels Sprouts

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t like Brussels sprouts. Most people don’t, and like me, they consider them to be disgusting little round cabbage-like atrocities that taste horrible, no matter how you try to gussy them up! You can bathe them in creamy butter or even cover them with a mixture of melted cheeses, and I’ll still find them repulsive and will refuse to eat them. I don’t like them, and I never will. The book of Hezekiah 1:2 says, “And the Lord told Adam, ‘Thou shalt not eat Brussels sprouts. They are an abomination unto me.’” See? They even disgust God! (ha!)

What if the farmers of Brussels sprouts begin to complain they’re being discriminated against, and demand the government pass legislation to protect their disgusting little produce, and force the public to accept them? Then, in pseudo sympathy, popular culture decides one day, that Brussels sprouts are the new ‘it’ thing, and begin to extol the virtues of this vegetable?

Celebrities would, no doubt, jump on the bandwagon and suddenly start touting Brussels sprout recipes, trying to sell the general public on the fact that they’re a wonderful source of vitamin C, easy to cook and elegant to look at. Problem is, you can dress a Brussels sprout up, but underneath the glitz and media hype, it’s still gonna be an abominable vegetable.

The social pressure would naturally lead to Brussels sprouts being featured prominently in TV shows and movies as a normal, tasty vegetable and the tide of public opinion would be so swayed in favor of these little, green intestinal bombs, that anyone caught saying they don’t like Brussels sprouts, and have no intention of ever eating them, would be charged with ‘hate speech.’

Would that change anything? Of course not! There will always be an overwhelming majority of people who’ll never want eat Brussels sprouts, even if society calls them ‘vegetable bigots’ or ‘Brusselphobic.’

See, what farmers and popular culture don’t seem to get, is that no matter HOW loud they scream ‘discrimination’ or try to push Brussels sprouts into our mouths, most people will NEVER like them. They’re not natural, and no other vegetable in the food pyramid tastes as disgusting as they do. They’re an aberration of nature, and that’s that. We don’t CARE if other people serve them in the privacy of their own homes; just don’t expect US to sit there and watch you eat them, and you cannot force us to like them either!

Now, by this time, you know I’m not really talking about Brussels sprouts, although it’s true. I hate those things! I’m talking about the gay community. This is how the whole ‘tolerance for sodomites’ movement started; slowly, quietly, until it grew louder and brasher and celebrities jumped in with their godless, cultural influence, insisting homosexuality was perfectly normal and anyone who disagrees is hateful.

Then came the protest marches, and our spineless lawmakers capitulated in cowering fear of being called some name, so they passed laws legalizing gay this, and gay that, down to redefining the very core, basic structure of human society that’s been in place since Eden. Now, ‘gay marriage’ is being passed faster than Brussels sprout induced gas, whether we like it or not. But are the sodomites happy with their victory? Oh no…they’re just getting started! Give ‘em an inch—and they still won’t shut up!

Let me catch you up on the latest happenings in the ‘gay fight for tolerance.’

According to a Defense Department’s anonymous sexual abuse survey, whose results were released in May 2013, approximately 26,000 service members were the victim of sexual assault in 2012. Unfortunately, this is nothing new to women. However, due to the wonderful, ‘open’ atmosphere in our armed forces, about 14,000 of those sexual assault victims were MEN!

Are women ganging up on these guys and forcing them to have sex? Hardly. No, the survey showed these were male-on-male assaults; 73% happened on base and 26% occurred in a combat zone. The survey also shows the incidents of these assaults are up. Gee. Wonder why? Could it be because homosexuals are encouraged to express their sexuality openly in our military now? Could it be that, the victims are intimidated into silence and shame because they know their superiors will do little to nothing about it, and would most likely cite them for expressing ‘homophobic’ prejudice?

Well, what can we expect? Our own Department of (In)Justice Ethics Office (HAHAHAHA!!! “Ethics” *ahem, sorry*) uses a charming little guide called, “LGBT Inclusion at Work: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers.” To save space, I’ve included it below for your viewing pleasure. You’re gonna love it…

But first, I’d like to highlight one or two things from this literary masterpiece of political correctness. Apparently, it’s now taboo to use the gender specific words, “Husband” or “Wife” as it may hurt some gay’s feelings. Instead, use “spouse” or “significant other” to avoid any embarrassment. Also, “ask the employee respectful questions that set a positive tone. Don’t judge or remain silent, as silence can be interpreted as disapproval.” I wonder how gagging or vomiting would be interpreted…

http://libertycounsel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/LGBT_tips_for_managers.pdf

Thanks, Mr. Obama. Our fine, young, upstanding, hardworking, patriotic, brave military men (and women) salute you. Not.

Of course, we know what’s been happening to the Boy Scouts of America. This wonderful organization was founded in 1910 to train young men in responsible citizenship, self reliance and character development based on the Ten Commandments. Well, the poor, put-upon sodomites were feeling left out, and demanded the right to join the Boy Scouts and display their homosexuality openly.

They bullied and pummeled the Boy Scouts into allowing openly gay scout members to join, but stopped short of allowing homosexual adult leaders into the ranks. Now. Do you REALLY think it’s going to end there? Of course it won’t! No, the gays won’t be happy until they can crawl into your little boy’s sleeping bag and give him a lesson on life he’ll never forget. Don’t believe me??

Greg Bourke, 55, of Louisville, KY, was forced to resign as Asst. Scoutmaster of Troop 325 last year because of his open homosexuality. During his recent interview with NBC News, he stated, “It’s a strange feeling, because I think we feel like we’ve had a great victory, but we still realize that…when we go back to our respective hometowns, we’re still not going to be welcome as adults. We’re still going to be discriminated against. So, as pleased as we are that something has happened, clearly we were left out of this and will continue to be left out for some time.” ‘*Whaaaaahh* I’m still not allowed to get into your child’s pants!’

He continued, “It’s bittersweet…and it’s frustrating, but it’s also motivating because we now have this sense that the BSA is finally willing to change and they’ve taken the first step.” What’d I tell you?? It’s NEVER enough with these people! No, I tell you what will happen with the BSA, Mr. Bourke…boys will leave in droves, and never come back. You will have your little Boy Scouts, but the ranks will be decimated because, Mr. Bourke…you can’t force people to like Brussels sprouts and you can’t force people to accept homosexuality as normal.

Let’s continue. California has a long history of allowing their progressive politicians to advance a sexual agenda in the public school system. For instance, in 2009, then Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law ‘Harvey Milk Day,’ (May 22) for schools to commemorate the San Francisco sodomite activist. This guy was the first openly homosexual man to be elected to public office. Well, ain’t that something to celebrate.

Mr. Milk was also well known for repeatedly engaging in adult-child sex, and advocated for multiple gay relationships at the same time. When he was 33, he reportedly had a ‘romantic’ relationship with a 16 year old boy, and always had a penchant for young waifs with drug problems. Whatta guy! Many parents were outraged and kept their children home from school that day.

Another homosexual, Democratic–led initiative in San Francisco, was one that requires schools to let boys play on girl’s athletic teams and utilize the ladies’ locker room if they ‘gender identify as girls—or vice versa for girls identifying as boys.’ The bill’s author, proud homosexual, Tom Ammiano, told the Los Angeles Times, some parents may be uncomfortable with their children sharing bathrooms with students of a different sex, but he said, “It’s also important to protect our children from prejudice.” What a flipping idiot! Yeah, Mr. Ammiano, it’s also important to protect our children from sexual assault too!

Then, there’s the Milwaukee’s Tippecanoe School, a K-8 grade school for the Arts and Humanities. As a part of a week of school spirit festivities, one day was dedicated to “Gender-Bender” Day. Students were encouraged to come to school dressed as the opposite sex. So, not only are the nation’s public schools encouraging students to play cross-sex athletics, and use the locker facilities, based on how butch or ladylike the student feels that day, now they are encouraging cross-dressing.

You know, twenty years ago, this would have been viewed as silly fun, but in these days of militant homosexual propaganda, this is anything but ‘silly fun’ and we all know it! One mother, who held her son home from school that day, stated it created an impossible situation for students---either they go along and dress up as the opposite sex, or refuse to participate and be pointed out and labeled as a possible bigot or homophobe. Gotta love the public school system in this country!

Seeing that California is on the cutting edge of national debauchery and perversion, allow me to tell you a few more laws they have on the books, probably soon coming to a town near you!

In 1999, then Governor Gray Davis signed, AB 537, which permits teachers and students to openly proclaim and display their homosexuality, bisexuality or transsexuality, even permitting cross-dressing teachers, school employees and students on campus, in classrooms and in restrooms. But Lord have mercy, DON’T say a prayer or bring a *gasp* Bible into class!!!

In 2003, Gov. Davis signed SB 71, implementing the new ‘sexual health’ standards, which teaches children as young as 5th grade that any consensual sexual behavior is ‘safe’ as long as you ‘protect’ yourself with a condom, also teaching children that homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality is ‘normal.’ FIFTH graders, people! Betcha didn’t know that, did you?

SB 777, signed in 2007 by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, prohibits all public school instruction and every school activity from ‘promoting a discriminatory bias’ against homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality to schoolchildren as young as 5 years old!

In 2010, Gov. Schwarzenegger signed SB 543 which, get this… “allows school staff to remove children ages 12 and up, from government schools and take them off campus for counseling sessions, without parental permission or involvement.” Oh, reeeeeeally? Please. Give that a shot with my son. No, really. I mean it. Try it just once. Sometimes, prison is worth it…

But the pièce de résistance, yes the pinnacle of outrageous school overreach is this: Majority Democrats in the California legislature have turned back Assembly Bill 1861, which would have made it a felony for any teacher or employee of a public or private school to “engage in a sexual relationship or inappropriate communications with a pupil.” Did you get that? Read it again, carefully. Then stay the heck away from California!

It’s with a Chris Matthews ‘tingle up my leg’ I announce that, for the first time, the Gay Pride rainbow flag was hoisted above Seattle’s City Hall on Saturday, June 1, 2013. Yes, it was raised along with the American flag in recognition of Gay Pride Month. The city of Seattle, Washington, offers transgender health benefits and opened City Hall for 140 same-sex weddings the very first day gay marriage was legalized, on December 12, 2012. I’m SO proud! (*sniff-sniff, someone get me a tissue!) OK, West Coast, when “The Big One” hits, you’ll know why.

Moving on. On Saturday, June 1, the Hub Network, owned by Hasbro and Discovery, introduced the first transgender, superhero, cartoon character, SheZow. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the LBGT are out to continually indoctrinate your children with positive images of perversion.

This character, SheZow, is actually a 12 year old boy named Guy, who is ‘an extreme dude who inherits the power ring of his deceased aunt—the amazing female superhero, SheZow! The ring gives him villain battling super powers, but was meant to be worn by his sister, and the result is absolutely She-larious.’ Oh, doesn’t that just sound darling??

When Guy puts on the ring, his appearance changes into a female, with a large wig, short purple mini-skirt and cape, pink gloves and white platform go-go boots. A cross-dresser’s DREAM outfit! However, he stays a boy while he’s wearing this. There is NOTHING cute or harmless about this, parents.

http://onemillionmoms.com/issues/shezow-transgender-superhero/

Then, there is the heart-warming, new drama coming out this fall on ABC, called “The Fosters.” According to Wikipedia, The Fosters is an American drama, produced by Jennifer Lopez (boycott her big behind!) about a lesbian, bi-racial couple who raise biological and foster children together. Oh GAG! Could that BE any more politically correct?? Oh, and by the previews I saw at the movies this weekend, there will be plenty of physical affection between the two ‘mommies’ for the audience to watch.

This is just the newest pig slop the godless networks are offering. As for me and my house, we’ll skip it, thank you very much. I’d rather watch paint dry.

We’re all familiar with 2 Timothy 3: 1-5 “This know also, that in the last days, perilous times shall come. For men will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers or pleasure more than lovers of God, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof, from such turn away.” And boy, doesn’t this perfectly describe American society these days! But there’s more.

We are warned that living Godly lives and speaking the truth won’t get us any earthly rewards. Verses 12-14 state, “Yea, and all that will live Godly in Christ Jesus, shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them..”

We are surrounded with demonic influences which are growing stronger and more obnoxious by the hour. We MUST stay close to the Lord during these last days, which are rapidly coming to a close. You cannot faint and give in to the societal pressures, nor can you stop being vigilant to shelter your children from the evil that presses in on them!

2 Peter 3: 17 “Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.” This is NOT the time to get all weak and namby-pamby about standing up and declaring what is good and true and righteous.

Biblical commands and principals have not changed, just like our Almighty God has not changed, and never will. Buck up, and be a faithful witness, because Christ paid an awful price to redeem you. If you’re pushed to the point of having to state your opinion, grow a spine, look your co-worker or neighbor in the eye, and state where you stand on this issue of homosexuality.

Matthew 10: 32-33 “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.”

Truth is still truth, no matter how many people scream it’s not. Is being ‘liked’ really worth it, if it means you have to sell out? Are you really THAT much of a spiritual wimp?? You don’t have to be mean or hateful, but you most certainly do NOT have to accept the perversions that are thrust in our faces every, single day!

The Bible says what it says, and you can’t pick and choose what to believe or base your life on. It’s all or nothing. There isn’t anything to feel guilty about. After all, just because a small minority of people throw histrionic tantrums designed to shame us into completely accepting their perversions as normal, doesn’t mean we have to give in and agree. And, just because a few people in the world love Brussels sprouts, doesn’t mean you have to eat them!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven