Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is the "VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES" all about??

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

The people whom God chose to save....include EVERYBODY who has ever lived on this earth.

John 3:16-17..."For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have evrlasting life. (vs.17) For God sent not his Son into the world TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, but that the WORLD THROUGH hIM MIGHT BE SAVED."

How can people study the WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST, Whom they claim to love and worship, and yet they DO NOT BELIEVE what He has said very clearly and plainly? Jesus did not die for JUST the "Jews", or the "Christians", or for those who have all kinds of different SECTS (Christian denominations) or CULTS which claim to have all the truths.

Ultimately, HE DIED FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD!

I think it's because VERY FEW have "rightly divided the word of truth" as we are told to do in II Tim. 2:15. And that's because very few actually UNDERSTAND what the bible says. They listen to other "men" who call themselves "leaders" or "pastors"...or whatever honor they want to give themselves because they went to a theological school, or they had a "special vision" or "dream" given to them.

WHAT IS THE SECOND RESURRECTION...Rev.20:5...all about? "But the REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED."

Who are those who were DEAD and are brought back to life AFTER the thousand years of a chaotic, destroyed earth? They are explained in Ezekiel's VALLEY OF THE DRY BONES....chapter 37:5,9,11.

"Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; 'Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and YE SHALL LIVE.' (vs.9) Then said he unto me, 'Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, 'Thus saith the Lord God,; Come from the four winds, (all over the world) O breath, and breathe UPON THESE SLAIN, that they may live'. (vs.11) Then he said unto me, 'Son of man, THESE BONES ARE THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL:.....'"(The "whole House of "Israel" is all of Israel (10 Tribes) and Judah (Judah, Benjamin, and Levi), with all their descendents throughout the ages).

This takes place AFTER the thousand years, as Rev. 20:5 has stated. This is when Satan is released for "a little season" to deceive these nations which are raised from the dead. We do not know how long a "little season" is in God's eyes. However, this time is told to us in Isaiah chapter 65. This is the Great White Throne Judgment time.

ALL judgment takes place ON THIS EARTH...Eccl. 3:16. People will be judged during this time (after they have been brought back to life) in the SAME WAY that we were judged during this age, because Satan is again set free to deceive. These resurrected (in natural bodies) people will be blessed with a beautiful new peaceful earth that God will restore for this special time. They will build, plant, and have children.

But during this time, THERE WILL BE DEATH (Isaiah 65:20). [In eternity, there will be no more death because "death" will be thrown into the "Lake of Fire" and not exist any more. See Rev. 20:14.

This is all told to us in I Cor.15:22-26..."For as in Adam ALL die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive. (vs.23) BUT EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER: Christ, the Firstfruits,; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (FIRST resurrection) (vs.24) Then cometh the end, (at the end of the thousand years and the Great White Throne Judgment...the SECOND resurrection was to re-populate the restored earth for the time of this judgment) when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power: (vs.25) FOR HE MUST REIGN TILL HE HATH PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET."

So, the order of end-time events is:

1. The Tribulation...the Seal and Trumpet Judgments
2. The "rapture" of the First Resurrection
3. The Wrath of God..the Vial Judgments
4. The thousand years of a chaotic earth with Satan "chained" on the ruined earth.
5. The Second Resurrection, which is the Great White Throne Judgment when Satan is again "loosed" to deceive. (Ezek.37; Isaiah 65, Rev.20:5 fulfilled)...this is called "a little season" by God. Satan is destroyed at the end of this time.
6. Death and Hell cast into the Lake of Fire...Eternity begins with "All Israel (everyone will then be believers) being saved. No more death or hell.

THEN, WILL BEGIN THE "FEAST OF TABERNACLES" WHICH IS SYMBOLIC OF THE CELEBRATION OF THE "8TH DAY" OF BLESSINGS. GOD WILL HAVE REDEEMED ALL!

There are not many who understand these things, but I did find one link that is pretty much in agreement with me, but there are differences. I believe the thousand years is the fulfillment of the "land rest" which has not yet been fulfilled. Nobody lives on this earth during this time, and Satan and his angels are forced to see what they have destroyed. The earth will be filled with the carcases of the dead, and with the destruction from the judgments, including pestilences still remaining. This will be the feast of the carrion birds (vultures and such).

http://www.ucg.org/doctrinal-beliefs/ezekiels-vision-valley-dry-bones-what-does-it-mean/

Piece of the link:

Portrait of the great resurrection

Ezekiel continued to have visions throughout his prophetic ministry. The one in the 37th chapter speaks directly to the desperate plight of Israel down through the ages. Its intriguing description of the valley of dry bones was the subject of a popular song, "Dry Bones," during the mid-1950s.

No matter how many times one rereads it, this account remains both arresting and suspenseful to the converted mind. But even more important is the profound meaning for us—and for our departed loved ones, who may never have been called of God or spiritually converted during this age. This remarkable, comforting vision assures us that we will see them again!

"The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones . . . and He said to me, 'Son of man, can these bones live?' So I answered, 'O Lord God, you know'" (Ezekiel 37:1-3

I sincerely pray that some eyes are opened to these truths...

And I also pray that "Christians" will start studying the Bible for themselves. We will be rewarded for diligence in studying what God has told us.

Arlene