Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who will be LEFT BEHIND when God's plan continues?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Luke Chapter 10:1-12 is a foreshadow of the "two witnesses" in Revelation chapter 11. The "two witnesses" are THE BIBLE (OT and NT truths) as told throughout the world under the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT.

The description of the "two witnesses" in Rev. chapter 11, verse 4, explain EXACTLY who they are:

"These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth."

The explanation is given in Zechariah chapter 4:

Vs.3..."And TWO OLIVE TREES by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof."

Vs.6..."Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, 'Not by might, nor by power, but BY MY SPIRIT, saith the Lord of hosts.'"

WHO IS ZERUBBABEL??? HE IS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Vs.9..."The hands of Zerubbabel (our Lord Jesus Christ) have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you. (vs.10) For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall SEE THE PLUMMET IN THE HAND OF ZERUBBABEL (Rev.11:1...the "measuring rod" is the "plummet") with those seven; they are the EYES OF THE LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth."

Vs.12..."...What be these two OLIVE BRANCHES which through the two golden pipes empty the GOLDEN OIL out of themselves? (vs.14) Then said he, These are the two ANOINTED ONES, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth."

These are things that are extremely difficult to understand unless you can understand the hidden things of God in the Bible. In Matthew 25 we are told of not enough "oil" in the lamps of those left behind. This "oil" is FUEL for the LAMPS. The LAMPS provide light to the world through the WORD OF GOD as told by those who READ AND UNDERSTAND IT.

CANDLESTICKS are LAMPS. The "church" (believers) are the CANDLESTICKS of which God speaks of in Rev.11:4. The OLIVE TREES are those which supply the OIL to "light the lamps" (PROVIDE BIBLE TRUTH) of those who spread the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST. This OIL can only be provided through the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT of God.

What God's truth is.....the "TWO WITNESSES" are those whom God has chosen among believers (the SEALED of Revelation chapter 7) to spread the TRUTH OF THE BIBLE throughout the world through the leading of the Holy Spirit. So, we can say that the "TWO WITNESSES" are those "sealed by God" being led by the HOLY SPIRIT of God to preach the truth of the WHOLE BIBLE throughout the world....going "two by two" as it was done in Luke chapter 10.

The forerunner, or "shadow" as a type of this worldwide event is told to us in Luke chapter 10. Two, by two, the "witnesses" will testify to the Truths of the Bible. They will be "sealed" by God, and they will be led by the Holy Spirit in accomplishing this work worldwide.

At the end of their "ministry", they will be stopped by the Beast system which has established itself in the world. THEN, God's WRATH will come upon the whole world. Those who have turned to God through the testimony of the "two witnesses" will escape God's wrath. Those who would not believe will be destroyed. This what is told to us will happen in I Thess. chapter 4. "The dead in Christ (believers who have died) are raised up to meet the Lord in the "clouds" (great "cloud" of witnesses...Hebrews 12:1), and the living believers will be instantly "changed"...I Cor.15:52...and receive their glorified bodies along with all the Saints who have died in faith of a Saviour, Jesus Christ). These Saints cannot be "perfected...receive their glorious bodies" until the rest of us do....Hebrews 11:40.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT ALL THE PIECES FIT. Everything else is confusion. The whole "CHURCH" is NOT going to escape these Tribulation Judgments. Those "sealed" by God will be protected and be used for the purposes of God through the leading of the Holy Spirit of God. Those who are not, will be tested and tried due to their lack of Bible knowledge and lack of, or "lukewarm" faith.

I STRONGLY believe, that there are going to be those who are WORTHY (Luke 21:36) to be taken out of this world BEFORE these things happen. And this is shown to us in Revelation 12....they are the "man child", who are mature (not baby) Christians who have already learned the things ALL Christians should have studied and learned BEFORE this day comes. This is what, I believe, is the "narrow way", and "few" will find it and be rewarded.

It's the ONLY way that I can see, from the Bible, that these events occur. It's ALL about God's plan for us...and He has told us this plan in the pages of the BOOK HE WROTE FOR US TO READ AND STUDY....II Tim. 2:15. Those of us who have done as we were told, will NOT BE ASHAMED at this crucial time. Being left during this time will make us ashamed.

WHAT IS TOLD TO US ABOUT THIS IN LUKE CHAPTER 10:1-12

King James Version (KJV)

1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.

5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

This WILL happen because the Bible says it will. It will be a waste of time looking for Elijah, Enoch, or Moses....they are among the redeemed already.

Arlene