Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A HIDDEN DANGER in using antidepressants....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Hardly a day goes by when something "pops" into my mind about ANTIDEPRESSANTS, and the danger(s) they bring to every person who take them.

II Timothy 1:7..."For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power; and of love, and OF A SOUND MIND."

If God has TOLD US that He has given us the spirit of a SOUND MIND, then why are people trying to mess with what God has given us??

When I watched that film about NASA's lies about our landing on the moon, and about the "holograms" that are being planned, I wondered if the government is also preparing it's people for this deception through the extensive use of ANTIDEPRESSANTS. Do they chemically change the brain's function to more easily accept, and be frightened by the holograms and UFO deception that is to come upon the world? (see II Thess.2:11)

I do not have the training of a physician, nor do I pretend to. But, I do have extreme medical curiosity in the physiological nature of medicines that are prescribed so frequently today. And how many ads on television are there now for "recalling" certain medicines because of dangers discovered in use of them....or how about all the law suits for what we once thought to be safe medicines or procedures.

[This may get complicated for those not medically educated in some way.] Acetylcholine is a chemical that affects how rapidly the brain responds to a stimulus. So, do antidepressants affect acetylcholine function in the brain? IF so, then by taking antidepressants, perception of these "deceptions" coming our way MAY BE ENHANCED AND MORE FRIGHTENING to those who are currently taking this kind of medication.

I clipped this small piece of an article about this chemical:(I have also made "caps" of words to emphasize them)

"The findings suggest that acetylcholine system activity drives VISUAL cortex activity that predicts treatment response and that differences seen between depressed patients and controls may be traceable to ACETYLCHOLINE dysfunction. Overall, patients showed lower visual cortex activity than controls during the emotion phase of the task. Patients showing activity levels most dissimilar to controls experienced the greatest antidepressant response to scopolamine treatment. Visual cortex activity in patients who didn't respond to scopolamine more closely resembled that of controls. As hypothesized, the pretreatment level of visual cortex activity appears to reflect the extent of patients' acetylcholine system dysfunction and to predict their response to the experimental medication, say the researchers.

Preliminary evidence suggests that such visual cortex activity in response to emotional stimuli may also apply to other treatments and may prove to be a shared biomarker of rapid antidepressant response, according to Furey."

SO THERE IS A CONNECTION BETWEEN CHEMICALS IN THE BRAIN AND VISUAL RESPONSES TO EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS.

AND ANTIDEPRESSANTS DIRECTLY AFFECT THESE CHEMICALS.

I, myself, am not a believer in the necessity for Psychiatry (but that's only my personal opinion...I don't believe in diagnosing anything we can't measure with x-rays and lab tests). However, this article by a psychiatrist, brings a lot of good information about side-effects of antidepressants.

Healing Your Brain – Your Personal NeuroChemistry
The chemicals which run your brain, and ultimately determine your mood, your personality and your ability to learn and remember, are called neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are built in the body from the amino acids found in proteins. Deficiencies of neurotransmitters cause many symptoms including depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorder, panic, phobias, Alzheimers and obsessive compulsive disorder. The drugs which correct neurotransmitter deficiencies are usually called antidepressants and antianxiety agents, and are the largest class of drugs prescribed in America. More than 170 million prescriptions for antidepressants alone were written in 2005. However these drugs are not without risks. Weight gain and sexual dysfunction are some of the most common. A recent study of women found heart disease greatly increased in those on antidepressants. Suicide is also listed as a black box warning meaning that people already being treated for depression are considered by the FDA to be put at an even greater risk for suicide when given antidepressants. Given this long list of side effects it seems that the prudent person would look for alternatives for treatment of depression.

If depression is understood as a symptom, not as a disease, it becomes easier to look for its causes. Causes of depression can be nutrient deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, digestive dysfunction, allergies, heavy metal toxicity and emotional trauma and stress. Toxic metals such as mercury, cadmium and lead , PCBs, fertilizers and pesticides, electromagnetic fields (EMF),microwave radiation, and violent films and loud music, assault our brain health every day , damage neurons and decrease our neurotransmitter levels. Any one of these causes can contribute to a lowering of the neurotransmitters the brain needs to function properly leading to such symptoms as depression, anxiety and obsessional thinking.

There are four main neurotransmitter groups – dopamine, serotonin, GABA and acetylcholine . Amino acids are the raw material precursors to the neurotransmitters. The dopamine system facilitates attention, focus and pleasure. Tyrosine, phenylalanine and dopa, all amino acids, are transformed into the neurotransmitter dopamine. Needing caffeine to focus and finish tasks may indicate a need for dopamine. Feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness and self destruction can also be associated with dopamine deficiency. Wellbutrin and Ritalin increase dopamine. Cocaine also increases dopamine. Seratonin relates to our ability to experience joy and to sleep restfully. Tryptophan and 5-HTP are the amino acid precursors of serotonin. Lose of enjoyment of usual activities, irritability and even rage as well as difficulty sleeping can all be related to serotonin deficiency. Prozac, Zoloft and LexaPro are some of the antidepressants used to increase serotonin. Acetylcholine comes from choline, phosphatidylserine and n-acetyl carnitine. The acetylcholine group has to do with both verbal and visual memory as well as ability to process numbers and is decreased in dementia. Glutamine converts to GABA. The GABA system has to do with panic and anxiety. Inability to make everyday decisions and knots in the stomach are related to deficiencies of GABA or to too much glutamate. Klonapin, Xanex and Ambiens are typical pharmacological drugs which increase GABA in the brain.

There are other ways to increase neurotransmitters other than antidepressants. In fact, antidepressants don’t actually increase the neurotransmitters in your brain, they merely recycle what is already there. That is one reason why people on long term antidepressants often need to switch to another after several years. It would seem that a better way to increase the neurotransmitters in the brain would be to feed the body the protein and minerals it needs to make neurotransmitters. Diet is a good foundation to support brain. Exercise is a proven brain chemical booster, as are stress reduction, meditation, and prayer.

By supplying the right balance of amino acid precursors and cofactors we can increase the available pool of neurotransmitters. This has been studied and a database of over 1.5 million patient hours has shown that the proper combination of these amino acids can lead to significant relief of symptoms in patients suffering from depression, anxiety, attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity and obsessive compulsive disease. For some people DIET, EXERCISE and STRESS REDUCTION will be enough to treat their mood disorder. For others targeted amino acid therapy along with nutritional supplementation and hormone balancing will be needed. If the side effects of antidepressants seem depressing it is worth exploring these other alternatives.

Mary Ackerley MD, MDH, ABIHM is a board certified psychiatrist specializing in hormone replacement, depression, anxiety and natural weight loss.

Excellent advice!! And IF antidepressants can some day soon affect your perception of deceptions that ARE COMING to deceive us, you might be wise in beginning to WEAN YOURSELF from them beginning NOW. You will need help from your doctor for this. DO NOT STOP THEM SUDDENLY! If your doctor will not help you do this....SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO WILL!

Arlene