Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: May 15 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

15 May 13

Homeland Security Funded Exercise Portrayed Homeschoolers as Terrorists
According to the Muskegon Chronicle, the exercise was a simulated “attack by a fictitious radical group called Wackos Against Schools and Education who believe everyone should be homeschooled,” Homeschool World reported in September, 2004. The simulated attack was funded by the Department of Homeland Security.

Cleta Mitchell to Newsmax: IRS Scandal Reaches to White House
Cleta Mitchell, one of Washington's most respected elections attorneys, told Newsmax she has tangible proof that high-ranking IRS officials in Washington were fully aware of the agency's campaign to target conservative groups for heightened scrutiny, despite their denials. And she thinks the president knew about the practice, too. If proven, she said, it could be an impeachable offense.

Pope Francis elected after supernatural 'signs' in the Conclave, says Cardinal
“I received at least two strong signs: one I can tell, the other was in the Conclave I can’t speak about – but real signs of the Lord giving me indication ‘he is the one’.”

British summer kicks off with snow and rain
Sheila Coates, from Princetown, told BBC Radio Devon: "It's crazy. When I went to bed last night I couldn't see out of my front window for the snow. "I've lived here all my life and I've never known weather like it at this time of year." Two inches of snow also fell in Shropshire overnight and up to three inches of rain in places.

Security Council to Vote on Syria
The United Nations Security Council will vote on Wednesday to condemn Syrian President Bashar al-Assad—and to accept his opposition as a possible political transition if Assad’s regime topples. The resolution is expected to face some push back by Russia, which has remained a close ally of Assad’s...

Eric Holder defends AP seizure citing major security threat to public
Both Republican and Democratic members of Congress lined up to condemn the move against the AP, as did civil rights organisations and groups representing journalists. At the Department of Justice, Holder said the decision to seize the phone records was connected to a criminal investigation into the leak that led to the AP's story about the Yemeni terror threat.

Putin, Netanyahu Meet in Russia to Discuss Iran and Syria Threats
"Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu landed in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday and met with Russian President Vladimir Putin," Haaretz reports. "Netanyahu said ahead of the meeting with Putin that the Middle East is unstable and volatile and therefore he is interested in discussing with Putin ways to 'make it more secure and stable.'"

ANOTHER X-FLARE ON MAY 15
When the week began, the sun hadn't unleashed an X-flare all year long. In only two days, sunspot AR1748 has produced four. The latest X-flare from this active sunspot occured on May 15th at 0152 UT.

Partition plan for Jerusalem
Netanyahu did not attend the Jerusalem Day ceremonies this year, so we were spared the traditional dissonance between his tough talk and lack of action. Praising a united Jerusalem while dividing it is extremely hypocritical. Netanyahu is forbidding Jews from building in Pisgat Ze'ev but does nothing to prevent Arabs from building in Shufat, Beit Hanina and the Temple Mount.

Germany can't stop euro zone from sinking into longest recession
- Germany's economy crept back into growth at the start of the year but not by enough to stop the euro zone from contracting for a sixth straight quarter, and France slid into recession. Falling output across the bloc meant the 17-nation economy is in its longest recession since records began in 1995.

FAITH UNDER FIRE Evangelicals for Hamas!
The main dynamo and sponsoring agent of these tours is Bethlehem Bible College in Bethlehem, Israel. Its Second International Conference was led by a Palestinian family, the Awads, including Sami Awad, Bishara Awad and Alex Awad. Claiming to be evangelical Baptists, the Awads were able to muster some influential figures. Several American evangelicals they recruited had taken action to bring them into American churches. But what many in the West do not know is that this group has nothing to do with being Baptists, nor are involved in any way shape or form with Christian persecution.

One Dead As Strong Earthquake Hits Iran's South
...an earthquake in southern Iran has killed a child and caused major damage, as well as numerous injuries. The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake's epicenter was 85 kilometers southeast of the town of Minab. The Red Crescent told state media that at least 400 homes were heavily damaged in five villages, injuring at least 16 people.

Earthquake: 3.1 quake strikes near Cobb, Calif.
A shallow magnitude 3.1 earthquake was reported Tuesday evening three miles from Cobb, Calif., according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The temblor occurred at 11:11 p.m. Pacific time at a depth of 1.9 miles.

Alaska volcano threatens to blow
Another volcano in Alaska is heating up, with seismic instruments signalling a possible eruption. The Alaska Volcano Observatory says tremors were detected Monday at Pavlof Volcano, 1 000km southwest of Anchorage.

Pelosi: IRS Scandal 'Opportunity' to Overturn Citizens United
Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) suggested Monday that Democrats use the IRS to overturn Citizens United by passing the DISCLOSE Act or amending the Constitution to restrict political speech. In an appearance on MSNBC, Pelosi said, after conceding the IRS's targeting of conservatives was wrong, that she thought the scandal could be an "opportunity" to put a spotlight on 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organizations that are formed to promote "social well being."

Judge goes off deep end to shut up Christians
A federal judge has issued a startling ruling that suppressing Christian speech is allowed when Muslims threaten violence because they’re upset over the message. ...The violence developed at the 2012 events when Christian evangelists walking on public sidewalks surrounding the event while carrying signs with biblical messages were assaulted with stones, bottles and debris by attendees of the festival.

Gov't probe obtains wide swath of AP phone records
The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative's top executive called a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into how news organizations gather the news. The records obtained by the Justice Department listed outgoing calls for the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters...

China Conducts Test of New Anti-Satellite Missile
China’s military on Monday conducted the first test of a new ground-launched anti-satellite missile that was fired into space and disguised as a space-exploration rocket, according to U.S. officials. The test was carried out early Monday from the Xichang Space Launch center and was identified by officials as the new Dong Ning-2 ASAT missile.

Progressive Group: IRS Gave Us Conservative Groups' Confidential Docs
The progressive-leaning investigative journalism group ProPublica says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) office...gave the progressive group nine confidential applications of conservative groups whose tax-exempt status was pending. The...evidence to the lengths the IRS went during an election cycle to silence tea party and limited government voices.

Cyclone Mahasen: Bangladesh orders coastal evacuation
Hundreds of thousands of people are being evacuated from coastal areas of Bangladesh threatened by Cyclone Mahasen. The Bangladeshi authorities have raised the danger level to seven out of 10 for low-lying areas around Chittagong and the coastal district of Cox's Bazar. The cyclone, heading north-east through the Bay of Bengal, is estimated to reach land on Thursday.

Nigeria: Goodluck Jonathan declares emergency in states
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan has declared a state of emergency in three states after a series of deadly attacks by Islamist militant groups. The military will take "all necessary action" to "put an end to the impunity of insurgents and terrorists" in Borno, Adamawa, and Yobe, he said. Mr Jonathan also ordered more troops to be sent to the north-eastern states.

Brazil judicial decision paves way for gay marriage
The authorities in Brazil have ruled that marriage licences should not be denied to same-sex couples. The council that oversees the country's judiciary said it was wrong for some offices just to issue civil union documents when the couple wanted full marriage certificates. Correspondents say the decision in effect authorises gay marriage.

'Hamas, Fatah to form unity gov't within 3 months'
Fatah and Hamas agreed on Tuesday to form a unity government within three months, a senior Hamas official told Palestinian news agency Ma'an. Moussa Abu Marzouq, deputy chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau, told Ma'an that Hamas and Fatah held positive talks in Cairo and that the parties agreed to a timeline to implement reconciliation by July.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 May 13

U.S. oil boom leaves OPEC sidelined from demand growth
Rising U.S. shale oil production will help meet most of the world's new oil demand in the next five years, even if the global economy picks up steam, leaving little room for OPEC to lift output without risking lower prices, the West's energy agency said.

Russia spy agency claims CIA agent arrested for trying to recruit Russian agent in Moscow
Russia's security services claimed Tuesday to have arrested a CIA agent in a blond wig posing as an employee of the U.S. Embassy in Moscow while he was allegedly trying to recruit a Russian secret service agent to work for the U.S. Ryan Fogle, a third secretary at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, was carrying special technical equipment, disguises, written instructions and a large sum of money when he was detained late Monday, Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) said.

Man brought back to life after being clinically dead for 40 minutes
An Australian man who was clinically dead for 40 minutes has been brought back to life by a brand new resuscitation technique. Colin Fiedler, 39 from Victoria, was one of three cardiac arrest patients brought back to life after being dead for between 40 and 60 minutes at The Alfred hospital in Melbourne, using two new techniques in the emergency department.

Syrian Rebels in Cannibalistic Shock Video
Rebels fighting against Syrian strongman Bashar Assad's forces have published a shock video showing one of them eating the heart of a dead rival.

Lawmakers rip Justice Department over AP phone records grab
Lawmakers from both parties sharply questioned the Justice Department late Monday over its reported effort to secretly obtain two months of phone records from Associated Press journalists, with House Speaker John Boehner’s office saying “they better have a ****ed good explanation.” "I am deeply concerned by numerous reports of misconduct by the administration, from (whistle-blower) testimony regarding Benghazi to the Internal Revenue Service targeting groups based on political ideology and now the Department of Justice monitoring journalists with the Associated Press,” he said.

Pavlov volcano (Alaska): probable new eruption
AVO raised the alert level to orange, following an increase in seismic activity this morning along with the presence of an intense thermal anomaly at the summit observed in latest satellite imagery. Similar patterns of seismicity and elevated surface temperatures have previously signalled the onset of eruptive activity at Pavlof.

NASA: Solar flare was first of most intense class observed this year
NASA says a solar flare emitted by the sun late Sunday was an "X-class" event -- the most intense flares -- and the first such "X" flare of the year. Peaking at 10 p.m. EDT, the flare was accompanied by another solar phenomenon known as coronal mass ejection that can send solar material out into space. This CME was not Earth-directed, the space agency said Monday.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: May 15 2013

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Obama : IRS ordered to target Non-Profit groups for their Pro-Israel viewpoint (May 14, 2013)

America : U.S. Navy launches X-47B unmanned Aircraft off U.S.S. George H.W. Bush (May 14, 2013)

Substandard Submarine: UK cutting-edge nuke vessel flawed

Britain's planning to spend nearly 160 billion pounds over 10 years on new military equipment. A large chunk of the money will go towards a new class of nuclear submarine. But the project faces serious problems as the sub's nuclear reactor is malfunctioning and it floods under water. RT's Sara Firth reports on the high-tech weaponry, which is far from state of the art.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Mark of the Beast : The I.R.S. to enforce unconstitional Obamacare on all Americans (May 15, 2013)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0IUzI-xNmE

Our Facebook page is :

Iran Gives Go Ahead for Attack on US. Soil Within Coming Weeks !

Reports are coming out stating that Iran has given the nod for an attack to take place in the United States in the coming weeks !

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGLGQQSU8w

Our Facebook page is :

FIRST Tropical Depression Has Formed

The first tropical Depression of the season has formed. tropical Depression One-E. And is expected to turn into a Tropical Storm.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven