Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The "RIGHTEOUSNESS" OF THE PHARASEES...is alive and well today..

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Christians who go to church today learn from their pastors "how to live the Christian life". But, what is the "Christian life" as told to us in the Bible, according to how God defines it?

John 8:36.."If the son, therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

II Corinthians 11:3-4..."But I fear, lest by any means, as the Serpent beguilded Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the SIMPLICITY that is in Christ. (vs.4) for if he that cometh
(this includes the pastors in all the churches today) preacheth ANOTHER JESUS, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive ANOTHER SPIRIT, which ye have not received, or ANOTHER GOSPEL, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him (you will believe the pastor rather than what the bible actually says).

Galatians 5:9..."A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."

In the days that I used to go to church to learn about the Bible (which I really didn't...I just learned lessons on what I should DO, or not DO), I had many friends....and it was a happy and joyful experience!! What more could I have wanted?

BUT THIS WAS WHAT I, MYSELF, WANTED, AND NOT WHAT GOD WANTED FOR ME.

Life's circumstances changed, and I had to move away from my beloved church and find another one. I visited many churches during the next decade or so, but I only found one or two that taught the same things my pastor taught in my FIRST church. This caused me much anxiety! So, I started studying "religion" vs. Christianity. It took me a long time, through intense Bible study, to understand that God didn't want me listening to those who taught wrong doctrine....pastors in churches.

Every "Christian" I met in different churches, argued with other "Christians" that THEIR WAY was the only correct way. There can be ONLY ONE CORRECT WAY, and the rest of my life has been devoted to finding God's way, and not following "man".

It was difficult, and painful, at times, to do it God's way, but to actually FEEL the leading of the Holy Spirit in my life is beyond JOY. I regret nothing. And now, I trust NOBODY to tell me what I should or shouldn't think or do. Romans 1:17.."For therein is the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD revealed from faith to faith: AS IT IS WRITTEN, 'The just shall live by faith". So, works have nothing to do with our actually being Christians. Good works FOLLOW faith because those with the love of God inside themselves WANT to help others and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, if someone who goes to church one day a week criticizes me for what I KNOW, THINK, or DO, I remember what it says in these verses:

Matthew 7:3..."And why beholdest thou the MOTE that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the BEAM that is in thine own eye?

Romans 16:17.."Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which CAUSE DIVISIONS and offenses CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE which ye have learned; and avoid them. (vs.18) For they that are such SERVE NOT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
(that's His name, by the way), but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches DECEIVE THE HEARTS OF THE SIMPLE(those who are trying to live by the words in the Bible.)

One of God's last directives to His "Church" is talking of the worldwide apostate "church", and He isn't just speaking of Roman Catholics...He is talking of ALL churches which teach wrong doctrine...Rev.18:4..."...Come out of her, My people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." He is not talking about any country here...he is talking about apostate religious systems throughout the world! You might be among them. Search the Bible for the truth.

Good article I found concerning "self-righteousness" that many in today's churches have:

Deep Truths
Articles from David Berg and the Family International - www.deeptruths.com
The Pharisee and the Publican!
based on luke 18:9-14

compiled from the writings of David Brandt Berg

Throughout his life and ministry, Jesus often taught in parables. one of the shortest, yet one of the most profound of all his parables was that of the Pharisee and the Publican. the Bible tells us that Jesus "spake this parable unto those who trusted in themselves, that they were righteous, and who therefore despised and looked down upon others." (Luke 18:9)

Before we read the actual parable, it might be helpful to know exactly what a "Pharisee", and what a "Publican" is. the Pharisees were the most influential of all the Jewish religious sects of Jesus' day. the word "Pharisee" literally means "the separated ones, separatists", which sums up the basic nature of their beliefs. they were the strictest legalists of the day, who pledged themselves to obey and observe all the countless restrictive rules, traditions and ceremonial laws of orthodox Judaism. they considered themselves to be the only true followers of God's laws, and therefore felt that they were much better and holier than anyone else.--thus they separated themselves not only from the non-Jews--whom they absolutely despised and considered pagan "gentile dogs"--but they even set themselves above and apart from their own Jewish brethren.

The Publicans, on the other hand, were considered by their fellow-Jews to be the absolutely worst kind of characters!--for the Publicans were tax collectors for the foreign occupier and ruler of Palestine, imperial Rome. they were officially-appointed Jewish tax collectors for Caesar, and were therefore considered traitors by their brethren. the Romans would instruct the Publicans how much taxes to collect from the people, and then the Publicans could charge whatever they wanted to more than that for their own income. so they were usually extortioners, cheaters and robbers of the Jews, and were therefore absolutely despised by their Jewish brethren who considered them the scum of the earth.

So when Jesus told this parable, comparing a Pharisee and a Publican, he had chosen the two most opposite figures in the entire Jewish community. the one was held to be the best, the most righteous, the most religious, the most holy, the most godly of all men.--whereas the other was looked on as the worst, filthiest, traitorous scoundrel imaginable!

Here is the parable itself in Jesus' own words: Two men went up into the temple to pray. one was a Pharisee, and the other was a Publican. the Pharisee stood up and prayed thus within himself: 'oh God, I thank you that I am not like other men are; robbers, extortioners, unjust, evil-doers, adulterers.--or even as this Publican! I fast twice every week and I faithfully give tithes, one-tenth, of all that I get.'

"But the tax collector stood at a distance. he would not even lift up his eyes to look toward heaven, but he beat upon his breast and said, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'

"Then Jesus said to those around him, 'I tell you the truth, that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted!'" (Luke 18:9-14)

Which one of these two men did Jesus say was actually justified before God?--the Pharisee who appeared to be so righteous and holy, and who no doubt felt that he was a very righteous and good man?--or the tax collector, the sinner, who was despised by others, and who apparently even despised himself, who felt so ashamed of himself that he wouldn't even lift up his eyes to heaven, but simply begged God to have mercy upon him and forgive him? so often, God's way of looking at things is very different from ours!--he says, "My thoughts are not your thoughts!--neither are your ways my ways!" (Isaiah 55:8,9) although that Publican's sins were undoubtedly many, because of his honest and humble confession and recognition of the fact that he was a sinner--one who needed God's help--Jesus said he was the one who left the temple justified that day!--not the Pharisee who was so proud of his own goodness and his own righteousness, that he didn't even think he needed God's help at all!--if anything, he probably felt that he was doing God a favor by honoring him with his prayers!

But in the sight of God, self-righteous religious pride like this Pharisee manifested is the greatest and worst of all sins!--that hypocritical "holier-than-thou" attitude, that causes people who are selfrighteous to despise and look down on others who they don't consider as holy or pure or faithful or good as they think they are! when people get this way, others usually find them to be the hardest, most narrowminded and intolerant folks they ever met! Because instead of loving, forgiving and understanding others, they're always criticising, judging and condemning folks who don't do all the "good" things that they do!

The Gospels tell us that, "when the Pharisees saw Jesus sitting down and eating a meal with many Publicans and sinners who came and sat with him, they were enraged, and asked his disciples, 'how can your master eat with unclean Publicans and sinners?' but Jesus answered them, 'you need to go and learn what this means; 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice!'" (Matthew 9:10-13)--in other words, what he was saying was, "I would rather see you have love and mercy, and not just your dutiful keeping of the law and making of sacrifices!--I'd rather you'd give love to others than to just be so self-righteous and condemning!"

Let's face it, none of us have any goodness of our own, anything good about us is only the lord, and his goodness! God is the only one who is good! his word says, "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23) everybody is bad except those who have faith and have the goodness of God, the love of God, the righteousness of God! even st. paul said, "in me, in my self, there is no good thing!" (Romans 7:1 Jesus got so infuriated by the hypocritical, self-righteous hypocrisy of the Pharisees that he told them that they were worse than the drunks and the prostitutes, the Publicans and the sinners that they despised!--and that there was more chance for such sinners to make it to heaven, than there was for them!

Jesus told them to their faces, "truly I tell you, the Publicans and the harlots will go into the kingdom of God before you!" (Matthew 21:31) he even told his own disciples, "truly I tell you, unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and the Pharisees, you will certainly not enter into the kingdom of heaven!" (Matthew 5:20)--in other words, unless you are better than they are, you'll never get to heaven!-and the only way that you can be better than they were, is to have Christ's righteousness, because the Pharisees were as good as anyone could possibly be in the natural.

Jesus so hated the Pharisees' hypocritical pretense, pretending to be so righteous and right all the time, that in the most bitter denunciation he ever uttered against anyone, he publicly told them, "woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you make clean the outside of the cup and of the plate, but within you are full of extortion and filthiness! you blind Pharisee, clean first that which is within the cup and the plate, then the outside of them may be clean also!

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you are like white-washed tombs, which indeed look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean! in the same way, on the outside you appear to others as righteous, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity!" (Matthew 23:25-2

The thing that made the Pharisees so self-righteous and hypocritical was their pride!--they were too proud to confess that they were sinners like everyone else. in fact, they not only couldn't confess their sins, they couldn't even see their sins! they couldn't admit that there was anything that could possibly be wrong with them, and therefore they became "blind leaders of the blind"! (Matthew 15:14) it's almost a relief to know you're bad, to honestly admit that you're not good. after all, God has said so in his word, that nobody is good! that's why the worst kind of people in the sight of God are those who pretend to be good and look down on everybody else. his word says, "there is none righteous, no, not one! therefore, by grace are we saved through faith, and that not of ourselves. it is the gift of God, not of our own works or goodness, lest any man should boast." (Romans 3:10; Ephesians 2:8,9) we just need to be honest and confess, "I'm no good, I'm bad, I'm a sinner, of course I make mistakes!--anything good about me is only Jesus!"

God's idea of righteousness is not the supposedly sinless perfectionist, but the pitiful, hopeless, humble, sinful sinner who knows he needs God!--those are the ones he came to save! "for I came not to call the righteous," Jesus said, "but sinners!" (Matthew 9:13) God's idea of goodness is godliness--a sinner who knows he needs God and depends on him for salvation.--not the self-made, self-righteous, hypocritical Pharisees who think they can save themselves by their own goodness!

God's idea of saintliness is a sinner saved by grace, a sinner who has no perfection, no righteousness of his own at all, but is totally dependent on the grace and the love and the mercy of God!--and believe it or not, those are the only kind of saints there are! there are no others!

So which of the two are you like?--the Pharisee?--or the Publican?
+ + + + + + +

Prayer: Lord Jesus, we know that selfrighteousness is pride, and pride is the opposite of love and humility. so, lord, please give us love today. help us not to condemn others, or ever think or pray, "I thank you, o God, that I am not as this man." if we're critical, lifted up in pride and glad we're not as bad as others, then we are even worse!

You said, "I will have mercy and not sacrifice." we must spend time alone with you to learn what this means! lord, please help us to love and forgive other men's sins as you have forgiven us! and help us to have mercy upon others as you have had mercy upon us.--in Jesus' name we pray, amen.
Copyright (c) 1997 by The Family

Arlene

Re: The "RIGHTEOUSNESS" OF THE PHARASEES...is alive and well today..

bump