Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baby...You Ain’t Seen NOTHING...Yet

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears107.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Baby...You Ain’t Seen NOTHING...Yet

By Don Twobears

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 21:7-28

“And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. And it shall turn to you for a testimony. Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolk, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish. In your patience possess ye your souls. And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

Somehow, everyone seems to think that we are in the worst of times, with all the people who are out of jobs, prices are sky-high, having to pinch pennies, going without at times. So this saying is most appropriate: “Baby, you ain’t seen nothing yet!”

We have had many earthquakes, tsunamis, mudslides and the like and so many people are sitting back and saying to them selves, “This ain’t tough! Is this all HE has?” Buildings are collapsing for whatever reason, birds and fish dying off by the millions, diseases of varying kind spreading everywhere and still people are not getting the idea through their heads that something is a foot, as the old saying goes. We have sinkholes popping up everywhere, some taking lives and some not, and yet no one sees the significance in these events, much less the aforementioned events. Why is it that way?

“Well...that only happens in those third world nations! No one is going to miss them any how, what’s the difference?” As some have been known to say, even in the news. It would then be important to notice that there is arrogance in many, even in the face of someone’s death. One would think that the callousness would be a dead-give-away to the Bible in this paraphrase: For the love of many shall wax cold.

In actuality, it is worse than we might expect, even though the Bible and all these world events are a clear message that something is about to happen and it will be catastrophic, at the very least. It has been stated in many polls of the general population, “Something is going on, that something is about to take place.” And even with the Bible being over 3000 years old, even though it is readily available to anyone, anywhere, it is seldom consulted. We already know the Word of God is factual and its prophecies have been fulfilled throughout history. That being the case, why do so few ever even crack open this book, to see what is going on around us today? In the least, it would be a start.

The times are showing such great upheaval in the Middle East. Nature is becoming worse and worse with each year. Everywhere… no one is exempt. People are crying out for the wars to stop and for everyone to usher in a time of peace, which we already know will never come, until Jesus Christ comes! Somehow the world’s politicians think it is a “process” and that everyone must adhere to a “new way” of life in the rise of technology; efforts to be more green, if you will. Never once do they think for one second to consult the oldest Book known to mankind...the Bible. “Oh the Bible...it’s just too old fashioned and out-of-date to be useful in these modern times!”

And so the very information they seek goes unread, never seen! And these same people like to call Christians stupid. It boggles the mind!

Here’s another one: Ask people what they think hell will be like, or for that matter, what the devil looks like? Stand back and be ready for the dumbest remarks you will ever hear! And to think that there will scores and scores of people saying almost the exact same thing and they are grown adults! Absolutely incredible to say the least! They have this picture in their heads of “Dante’s Inferno.” So in their minds hell will be something that they believe they will be able to handle. NOT! Even worse, they still see the devil with horns, wearing a red suit and carrying a pitchfork! Mostly because that is the picture they have seen of him and they still believe it.

Forget about asking these same people about the Rapture and the Tribulation, they won't have a clue. Many of them think we are experiencing hell on earth right now, because of all the pain and suffering all around the world. If they only had a clue! To be honest, most of them will not even broach the subject, because they don’t want to come across to others as idiots. Suffice it say few will even attempt to contemplate these things, much less to speak on them.

Inherently they feel something is already wrong in the world, something is about to happen, but they would choose to stick their heads in a hole, like an Ostrich rather than face the inevitable truth. They find it easier and preferable to sidestep the conversation all together, than face their own demise. Some know there is a God and they know they are sinners and they know that someday they are going to face judgment for their SIN. “But not today...someday! I'll worry about that...when the time comes!”

What they miss at the moment is the coming Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ! The problem for them, even if they are church going people, is that their leaders and teachers have been lying to them thus far, which points to another event in the Bible called, the “Falling Away” (the apostasy of the church). Had they read their Bibles, they would recognize in an instant that this biblical prophecy is taking hold. Then they would have read how: Jerusalem will become a stumbling block and recognize this event in today’s news reports.

So now we see two events taking place right in front of you, two events written in the Bible over 3000 years ago, as a prophecy, and if these two are real, then the rest of the Bible is true as well. They would then understand that the Bible is absolute truth, and that God is indeed doing the things HE said HE would do, that time is short and you do NOT want to be left behind! Of course, we cannot say to them, “Hey...dumb-butt, read it. The Rapture may happen in the next 5 minutes!” If you do that, then you are a “hater” or even worse: A “fundamentalist Christian” who wants to send everyone to hell for not believing as they do! WHAT?

If for one moment, some people think things are tough now, just wait till after the Rapture, when all hell begins to take place, then call me and see if I answer the phone! They see all these things taking place all around them, but for a moment, do you think they would consult the Bible as to the reason for these things taking place? “Heavens to Betsy, “NO.” “You ain’t gonna call me no Bible Thumper or crazy fundamentalist!” Okay...okay! I am ranting here some, but the truth be told!

Once the Rapture takes place and ALL the children are gone, along with all those crazy fundamentalists, the Holy Spirit” (He who “letteth” will be removed) and his influence will be greatly diminished, meaning practically─non-existent. “What does that mean?” some will ask. Again truth be told, many things they thought impossible to happen will begin to take place, the ruthlessness of people toward others will be out of control! In other words, everyone is going to be looking out for Number One...them selves and they won’t give a horse’s patoot about anyone else...for any reason. A day is coming, when food will be extremely scarce or too expensive for the average person to purchase, so many will take to robbing from others. Diseases will be on the increase and the remedies of yesterday will no longer be available.

Since so very many people will be gone already, the rest will form militias and governments will fall, safety will no longer exist. There won’t be any place to run to and no one is going to care how many will die. Any Christians left over or converted after the Rapture, will be rounded up and put in government concentration camps otherwise know as FEMA camps. Does anyone have any idea of what their demise will be? If I were in their place, I would be most concerned for myself, because they will be looking for ways to decrease the surplus population, as foodstuffs will be in short supply. Survival of the: fittest?

“And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?” (Revelation 6:15-17).

Now if you’re paying attention, you see where these people are the great men, the leaders of countries, the “mighty men.” Do ya think something is going to be happening at that time, that would be making them so afraid? And also to note, we haven’t even come close to finishing the events yet to come prophesied in book of Revelation. I hate to be the bearer of such bad news, but then again, the Bible has been around for better than 3000 years. These verses have been there the entire time and FEW have been reading them, much less taking their content to heart.

This can include Christians, because not all of them are going to be in the Rapture. How many in the Apostasy, the “feel good gospel” or the “prosperity gospel” are paying attention, but are being lead astray? Far too many in my estimation! Far too many of the people that try and teach and preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ are being told not to say anything to anyone. In their minds we are the “haters,” the ones that are too strict and not willing to conform to the “tolerant” society of today!

How many times did Jesus Christ say, “If they hated me, they will hate you” as well? Do you think HE had a point to make? Problem is, most of those people are not willing to bow in humility to God and confess that they are SINNERS and ask HIM for HIS salvation! Why is that? The exact same reason we are hearing these same things today: PRIDE! Man does not want to be under any ones authority, even that of God, Man wants to be GOD, just as Satan did when he got thrown out of heaven.

It is obvious that Satan has been using this same theme in everything he does, since the exact moment he was cast out of heaven. What makes you think he is going to change anything now? Everything in the last three and one-half years of the Tribulation is only going to get worse, and the reason is, the time left to Satan and his ilk followers is growing severly short and he wants to win. The day or moment Satan fails in his mission is going to be the day that Jesus Christ comes for the second time. At that time, Satan and his followers will be thrown into the lake of fire! Up until that time, and speaking in all seriousness, all hell is going to come on the inhabitants of this earth, the evil people will meet their match in the woes yet to come.

“For in those days shall be affliction such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory” (Mark 13:19-26, emphasis added).

Since man has been on earth, God has always told them what HE was going to do and when HE was going to do it, and last but not least, Why He was going it. That being the case, everyone, from Adam and Eve and until today, this very moment as you read this, have been warned. Everyone always has some excuse for anything they do, right or wrong, problem is, there will be NO excuse for NOT following Jesus Christ, for NOT accepting HIS perfect Gift to humanity. I am going to say it over and over again, Life here on this little planet is a road that divides into two roads, one goes to Heaven and the other one goes to Hell. The Lord God stated in the Bible;

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

We also have the verse that says it all, about how to avoid the Tribulation, by going with all the others in the Rapture to Heaven to be with our Lord and Master Jesus Christ” (Matthew 7:13-14, emphasis added).

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven