Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Watch: May 13 2013: When Good Men Do Something

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

May 13, 2013

When Good Men Do Something

Most of us are familiar with Edmund Burke’s famous quote:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

The norm today seems to be today that this circumstance is all-too-common. Principled men and women at least seem to be in short supply, for both big and small issues.

That was not the case last week within the Calvary Chapel family.

In this space last week, I discussed the World Vision-sponsored “Hope for the Holy Land” event held at North Coast Calvary Chapel, in California. The headline for last week’s “Israel Watch” was:

“Calvary Chapel Breached”

Happily, though the event took place as schedule, many people were aware of it and the attempt to infiltrate the Calvary Chapel movement has, so far as I know, been squashed. I will have a full report this week on the events that transpired on Friday evening, and the days leading up to it.

As background, World Vision brought together activists Sami Awad, Lynne Hybels, and Mae Cannon to discuss their perspectives on the Arab-Israel conflict.

I knew Israel would be blamed for the conflict, because that’s what the left does. I’d heard these presentations before. What made the story potentially explosive was the fact that apparently for the first time, “a” Calvary Chapel was hosting such a symposium.

And you know that no Likudnik or Christian Zionist would be invited to speak and take part in the discussion. The point of groups like “Hope for the Holy Land” is that they present the Palestinian narrative. This gigantic story has been going on for some time, but it seems that just now, many pro Israel supporters are becoming aware of it.

That’s good.

What’s better is that the Calvary Chapel leadership stepped up to confront this agenda, and I’m not aware of this kind of bold leadership from any other denomination, association, or whatever you want to call it. Chuck Smith publicly denounced it, and others made it clear that Homey Don’t Play That, at least in Calvary Chapel circles.

Some took me to task for the wording of the headline. I understand the point, although from my perspective, the wording was precise. It is exactly because the Christian Palestinianists have sought to burrow-into conservative circles that the North Coast decision was so newsworthy. That’s the agenda: infiltrate the traditionally strong groups of pro Israel support, among them to varying degrees CC, the Southern Baptist Convention, and the Assemblies of God. At the risk of confusing or angering some, I believe the latter two are going to eventually swallow the Palestinian line. There are reasons to believe that’s already taking place.

Calvary Chapel won’t be, however.

I heard from many people in the Calvary Chapel movement who assured me that CC is staunchly pro Israel. I already knew that and in fact that has always been a “distinctive” if you will of CC. I was aware that the event at North Coast was an anomaly; that’s why the story was big.

Several wrote as soon as last week’s “Israel Watch” was posted that I surely was wrong about the location, that it just couldn’t be a CC congregation, and some questioned whether the event itself was some sort of mirage. It might interest you to know the following:

If I hadn’t seen Sami Awad’s itinerary posted on Facebook (via Twitter), I’d never have known about the event. A person at North Coast Calvary Chapel then confirmed to me that the event was taking place at their location.

That’s how I became aware that “Calvary Chapel” had been breached. Some thought I meant that the whole movement was somehow infected, or had been moving in this direction. Again, I’ll be precise:

One of the hallmarks of Calvary Chapel is its staunch support of Israel. If we know that when Bill Clinton once famously said that if necessary (alert: Clinton clause immediately in your rear-view mirror), he’d get in a ditch and fight and die for Israel—and that’s obviously false—Calvary Chapel pastors really would.

Guys like Jack Hibbs would not compromise principles, and that’s one reason the attempt by the Christian Palestinianists to infiltrate CC was stopped at the doors of North Coast Calvary Chapel.

The Calvary Chapel’s leadership is a huge story nationally, because one would be hard-pressed to find like-minded leadership in other evangelical circles. By rebuffing the alleged peacemaking and “non-violent” approach of the Christian Palestininiasts, CC sent a message that there is no beachhead for Sami Awad.

By the way, readers should know that I credit British scholar Paul Wilkinson with coining the phrase “Christian Palestinianists. Others like Walid Shoebat and Dexter Van Zile have been writing about this issue. I heard Paul speak about this subject a few years ago and began my own investigations. It is a story that his huge in its implications, and as I’ve been saying, I predict that Awad, Hybels, Cannon & Friends will continue to make inroads.

They just won’t be at a Calvary Chapel.

jim@prophecymatters.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven