Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: Unusual Weather We’re Having : May 13 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/imagehead/nm.jpg
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

May 13, 2013

Unusual Weather We’re Having

There is an old saying, “If you don’t like the weather just wait a few minutes and it’ll change.” The nature of weather is all about change. One day it’s warm and sunny, and the next day it’s cold and rainy. In the past few years America has had weather that has been so extreme that there is no way it could be defined as normal.

The change that sparked me to write this article is the massive temperature difference between this year and last year. In 2012, we had the warmest spring on record. A year later, we are on track to have the coldest spring on record.

In fact, cities such as Rapid City, S.D., Duluth, Minn., and Boulder, Colo., have all endured their snowiest month ever, recorded. (In all three locations, weather records go back more than 100 years.) In total, there were more than 1,100 snowfall records and 3,400 cold records have been set across the nation. Here in Arkansas, we just had for the first time ever, measurable snow in the month of May.

The tornado season has experienced the same pattern of abrupt change. In 2011, we had the worst outbreak in our nation’s history. We didn’t just set one or two records we established a whole series on new milestones for tornado activity. After all that deadly weather in 2011, the next year was the quietest year on record for the Midwest. Some states set records for not seeing a single tornado.

Another example of this flip-flop weather is the crazy up-and-down water levels with our nation’s major rivers. In 2011, there was record flooding on the Mississippi and Missouri. In 2012 a massive drought managed to create a record-low involving these very same rivers. Now in 2013, the cycle has reverted back to flooding.

It’s not just America that is seeing bazaar weather. Europe has also had a very cold spring. A German gardener shared his plight over his business being affected by the weather:

We cannot anymore sell much of our “spring” flowers because now it is too late… this is very sad… we have to throw away thousands (more than 100,000) of beautiful spring pansies and primroses… spring season was very, very late and short and now is over… people are asking already for “summer” plants. The winter here in central Europe was unusual long and bad weather … People could not plant and did not buy. A “once in a lifetime bad and long winter.” Old gardeners cannot remember such strange situation!

There has been some effort to blame all this strange weather on what was once called global warming but now operates under the name climate change. Environmentalists did well when they were arguing that greenhouse gasses were causing the earth to warm up. They ran into trouble when the mercury started to plunge. Even if there is some unknown component that can account for a drop in the temperature, the change can’t account for the rapid change in weather.

A couple weeks ago, a news story hit the wires that had a group of Russian scientists saying, “Low solar activity might cause a 200 year period of cooling.” The story was used to explain why we are having such a cold spring. The scientists said the pattern would not start until 2030-2040. There is no way for changes in the solar cycle to explain for all these short-term changes. Even the argument for carbon dioxide driven climate change only sees a 2 degree rise: over a 90 year period.

I think Bible prophecy is the only way to account for the oddities of Mother Nature. God warned that the calling card of the Tribulation hour would be an increase in weather anomalies. The on-and-off pattern may be God trying to get Man’s attention. Since that doesn’t seem to be working, I look for the warning signs to be replaced by judgment.

“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth” (Luke 21:25-26).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assessing the Syrian Situation
The Isaiah 17 prophecy looms heavily in cyberspace. Many continue to express concern that the present situation, in which Israel has as much as admitted attacking Syrian targets, will lead to Damascus’ destruction as outlined by the prophet Isaiah.

To repeat that prophecy for the reader who might not be aware, it foretells: “The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap” (Isaiah 17:1).

Israel’s involvement in the Syrian conflict makes the student of Bible prophecy come to attention─as it should. Actually, however, this is an indirect, not direct involvement –at least according to the Israeli’s, them selves. Israeli authorities proposed that the raids were aimed at preventing Hezbollah, and Iranian allies from acquiring weapons to use in striking Israeli territory. The air assaults were not connected to Syria’s civil war. A report from CNN gives the salient points of the attack, itself.

Damascus, Syria (CNN) – Syria: Attack on military site was a ‘declaration of war’ by Israel - A series of massive explosions illuminated the dark sky over Damascus early Sunday, igniting renewed claims that Israel has launched attacks into the war-torn country. Syria’s government said the explosions were the second Israeli air strike in three days. The latest target, officials said, was a military research facility outside the Syrian capital. A top Syrian official told CNN in an exclusive interview that the attack was a “declaration of war” by Israel…

It is amazing, at least to me, that such a stunning attack by the most hated nation on earth drew so little vitriol from either the Islamist leaders, or from Syria’s chief big power protectors, Russia and China.

Russia did initially condemn the attacks that destroyed missiles, etc., destined for Hezbollah in Lebanon. The Russian mouthpieces called the actions a threat to regional stability. But, the hubbub seems to have quickly died down. Putin’s main concern seems to be that Basher Al-Assad’s removal from power would erode Russian influence over Syria, and once it was plain that Israel simply wanted to destroy missiles that would otherwise one day soon rain down on Tel Aviv, he backed off a bit in his rant against the Israeli action.

More perplexing is China’s reaction. The Sino-Syrian linkage has been growing as Chinese leadership seeks greater influence in the region. The Chinese, always inscrutable, as we know, said only that restraint should be the order of the day. My own assessment is that the Chinese have possibly made even more productive linkages─for themselves─into the Islamist rebel leadership conclaves that drive the war against the Assad regime.

Sources for Israeli security let it be known to the above power players –I’m convinced-- that the attacks on targets in southern Syria on Sunday were aimed at preventing the transfer of advanced Iranian-made missiles to the Shia Islamist movement, Hezbollah, in neighboring Lebanon –nothing more. They, I think it is reasonable to suspect, told Putin and the others that they intended no interference whatsoever with the civil war taking place.

The most logical analysis, to this writer, at least, seems to reveal that:

1. Al-Assad’s relative non-combative stance upon the Israeli attacks indicate that both Russia and China have told him that they won’t back him to the hilt in an all out attack by Syria on Israel.

2. Al-Assad’s neighboring fellow Muslim powers have said --or demonstrated by their relative silence—the same. They are likely putting their shekels on Assad’s ultimately being removed, and want to be on good terms with the Islamist brothers who are the victors.

The other element is the American administration’s part in all of this: President Obama has done or said little to try to influence Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in trying to dissuade him from attacking and re-attacking the missile supplies headed for Hezbollah. Secretary of State John Kerry’s hurried up mission to talk to Vladimir Putin indicates to me that there are backroom dealings afoot that we will perhaps learn of at some point in the Middle East future.

At any rate, none of the parties involved want unleashed Sarin and other chemical or biological agents that will upset power balances and/or wrest from them control of the Mid-East situation. Tightening down on Assad’s trying to widen the war with the exporting of missiles, etc., could seems to the powers-that-be a way to bring relative safety to the situation, while each reevaluates and repositions for what is to come following the fall of the Syrian leader.

As for the Basher Al-Assad regime, the most it seems to be doing in retaliation is to say that Israel is effectively helping al Qaeda Islamist “terrorists.” Spokesman for the government threatens that the Israeli strikes “open the door to all possibilities.” This, most violent of the Islamist dictators seems out of character in his acquiescence.

What all of this means, I think, is that the Damascus destruction is likely on hold until new and more volatile dynamics develop as the world and the Middle-East march toward man’s final act in this end-of-the age drama.

Any such action as total annihilation of the planet’s oldest occupied city would, I think, make it a time unlike Jesus said would be prevalent when He next catastrophically intervenes into human history (again, read the business-as-usual description by the Lord in Luke 17:26-30 and Matthew 24:36-42).

I believe the Isaiah 17:1 destruction of Damascus is most likely a post-Rapture prophecy.

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven