Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JEREMIAH PREDICTS LAST DAYS....after his biblical prophesies

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

There are pieces everywhere to "connect all the dots" concerning the past and the present. We have but to search them out.

What happened to Jeremiah the Prophet after he "disappeared" from view in the bible?? He died sometime, but his specific time of death is not recorded in the pages of scripture.

However, Jeremiah's further prophesies (not considered to be inspired, of course) are very INTERESTING in light of the condition of today's world and church system.

As with everything, read the information, keep what you believe is good and throw out the rest.

THE CONTINUATION OF "JEREMIAH THE PROPHET" VIA PAGES IN THE KOLBRIN BIBLE:

The Kolbrin Manuscript (released to the general public in 1992) now gives supporting evidence Jeremiah lived out the remainder of his days in Ireland. The Khumry people knew him as Elidor.

So without further ado here is Jeremiah’s prophesy foretold from the “sea-girt green isle.” (OGS 1:11)

SVB:2:1 I am a prophet of the written word, a man with many books of wisdom, who comes to you in the name of the Supreme Spirit...I was a Sleeper in the Great Stone Chamber of Initiation... [See Nibiru and the 'Great Pyramid' Connection -GJ]

SVB:3:16…When first I was charged with the burden of a prophet my heart cried out, “Is it for this greater affliction that I have suffered and toiled...

SVB:3:18 I come to proclaim the Way of Truth, I can neither save you from the effects of your own errors, nor remit even the slightest transgression. I can only point the way, I can only offer myself as a guide. I cannot drive you, I cannot carry you, neither can I assume responsibility for your fate…

SVB:4:18 Through my own efforts and sacrifices, through application and long years of patient endeavour, I have been granted an insight into the nature of things. I have been given a clear revelation and also been charged with making it known to men. What I have has been bought dearly, why then do you mock my teachings or doubt my sincerity? Have I asked anything from you except a change of heart?

SVB:4:19 You mock me, saying, “We cannot understand the import of your great teachings”, or you deride me, saying, “Were it not that we have pity on your state of madness, we would drive you away from us.” For your sakes I have given up all I once possessed, I have left all I hold dear, can you not spare me a few moments of your time? You ask, “Why did not The Supreme Spirit make all men conform to one creed, one belief?” This He could have done, but it would not serve His end. These are not superficial teachings, can you not spare time to consider them?

SVB:4:20 You say I am no more than a man like yourselves, this is true. You say I am powerless among you, that I remain only because of your benevolence and good-will. If you think me powerless, you are mistaken. In the Stone Chambers I learned secrets of power beyond your conception.

SVB:4:21 The times are good. There are bountiful harvests and the land is at peace. Men come and go without fear, pleasure and comfort are to be found on every side, it is a bad time for prophets. Turbulence and trouble are needed to stir the hearts of men, to lift up their eyes to greater things. When a man is beset with trouble he turns to spiritual things for consolation and help, but no sooner has it passed than he reverts to his former ways.

SVB:3:19 A day will come when we shall all stand naked before the glare of Truth. That day I do not fear, can the comforting prophets so readily acceptable speak likewise?

SVB:3:20 Sons of fools are father of fools. If you will not accept my words of Truth you deny them to your children. Revile me as you will.

SVB:7:18 I am the prophet to tell men of THE FRIGHTENER [Destroyer] though many generations will pass before it appears. It will be a thing of monstrous greatness arising in the form of a crab, first its body will be red... It will spread destruction across the Earth, running from sunrise to sunset. It will come in the Days of Decision, when men are inflicted with spiritual blindness, when one ignorance has been replaced with another, when men walk in darkness and call it light. In those days, men will yearn after pleasure and comfort, they will go down roads of ease, encouraged by women incapable of inspiring them towards the upward path.

SVB:7:19 There will be disbelief in spiritual things, but this will proceed from ignorance, it will be a thing of the lips, for disbelief is not in the heart and nature of man. No matter how much a man cries out his disbelief, in times of turmoil, in strange and unfamiliar surroundings, when frightened by the unknown, he turns to spiritual things for comfort and strength.

SVB:7:20 In the days of the great conflict do not pray that The Supreme Spirit be on your side, this would be a futile waste of time. Pray rather that you be on the right side, the side of The Supreme Spirit.

SVB:7:21 Hear my voice, for I tell of things to come. There will be no great signs heralding the coming of THE FRIGHTENER, it will come when men are least prepared. It will come when they seek only worldly things. In those days men will be falling away from manliness and women from womanliness. It will be a time of confusion and chaos.

SVB:7:22 I have warned of THE FRIGHTENER, I have done what I am charged to do.”

Arlene

Re: JEREMIAH PREDICTS LAST DAYS....after his biblical prophesies

bump