Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reality

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips197.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Reality

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One might say that “reality” is “that which actually is.” In other words, it is “truth.” We, as a society, are not living in reality. Most people glide through life ignoring truth, and especially The Truth that comes from Almighty God. Like the ostrich, we hide our heads in the sand, thinking we can avoid what God says is true.

I have come to the conclusion that we as a society are indulging in one big gigantic party, which reminds me of these verses from the Scriptures.

“1 King Belshazzar gave a great banquet for a thousand of his nobles and drank wine with them.

2 While Belshazzar was drinking his wine, he gave orders to bring in the gold and silver goblets that Nebuchadnezzar his father had taken from the temple in Jerusalem, so that the king and his nobles, his wives and his concubines might drink from them.

3 So they brought in the gold goblets that had been taken from the temple of God in Jerusalem, and the king and his nobles, his wives and his concubines drank from them.

4 As they drank the wine, they praised the gods of gold and silver, of bronze, iron, wood and stone.

5 Suddenly the fingers of a human hand appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall, near the lampstand in the royal palace. The king watched the hand as it wrote.

6 His face turned pale and he was so frightened that his legs became weak and his knees were knocking.

13 So Daniel was brought before the king, and the king said to him, "Are you Daniel, one of the exiles my father the king brought from Judah?

17 Then Daniel answered the king, "You may keep your gifts for yourself and give your rewards to someone else. Nevertheless, I will read the writing for the king and tell him what it means.

18 "Your Majesty, the Most High God gave your father Nebuchadnezzar sovereignty and greatness and glory and splendor.

22 "But you, Belshazzar, his son, have not humbled yourself, though you knew all this.

23 Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. You had the goblets from his temple brought to you, and you and your nobles, your wives and your concubines drank wine from them. You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

24 Therefore he sent the hand that wrote the inscription.

25 "This is the inscription that was written: mene, mene, tekel, parsin

26 "Here is what these words mean: Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.

27 Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

28 Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians."

30 That very night Belshazzar, king of the Babylonians, was slain,

31 and Darius the Mede took over the kingdom, at the age of sixty-two.”

These verses are taken from the book of Daniel, chapter five. If I didn’t know better, I would think they were written yesterday by just changing a few names.

The leaders of this once great nation are in party mode and leading us to destruction. Generally speaking, our forefathers feared God and we have been greatly blessed. However our present day leaders have ignored the God of our forefathers and have gone after other gods. The golf courses, beaches, night clubs, and secret hotel rooms are filled with Godless politicians, while we the people are being sucked down the drain of hopelessness for our country’s survival.

Even we lowly citizens, as a whole, who have put these rapscallions in office, are in party mode, going through life like there will never be an accountability.

I don’t know how God will ultimately judge us, but I do know we are long over-due.

From the back alleys to the White House, sin has saturated our nation. Even our churches, in general, are dens of thieves and houses of harlots before the God they “say” they worship. We have taken those things that belong to God, and desecrated them with our frivolousness.

The people we call our heroes are usually, not always, degenerate in their thinking and filled with hatred toward God, their Creator. The holy name of God is mocked, while the “stars” of society are worshipped. Our consciences have been seared with the hot iron of sin and we have made Satan our king.

It is my opinion that God has been warning us even prior to September 11, 2001, but we would rather party. We were brought to our knees on September 11, 2001 and rushed to the churches, but guess what? Nothing happened. Oh really? We have had disaster after disaster; hurricanes, tornadoes, flooding, drought, economic woes, loss of life, blizzards, and it goes on and on.

We didn’t stay long at the churches after September 11, 2001, except for those who stayed because they like being told what fine people they are while they indulge in their sins.

Reality still has not set in for us as a nation. We still want to party, but sooner or later the party will end and we will be left with nothing but one huge hangover.

The reality for us as a nation is judgment. It is coming. The reality for us individually is judgment if we don’t sober up and get our lives right before Almighty God.

Soon, the Lord Jesus Christ is going to return for His Church. He will remove His Church, the Bride, from this planet and take her to His Father’s house in Heaven while He carries out judgment upon this fallen world. It will be a time of absolute hell on earth.

You can laugh. You can mock. You can put your party hat back on and pour yourself another cup of rebellion, but if you do not repent before Jesus Christ, you will face reality.

The reality for those who are the Bride of Christ is salvation by God’s grace and fellowship with Him forever in Heaven.

The reality for those who reject Him is judgment.

Grant Phillips

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven