Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: JESUS WAS A "JEW"....or so it is said. What is the truth?

Peter, in his letter to the Romans made a distinction

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Henry Ford was widely known for his pacifism during the first years of World War I and also for being the publisher of anti-Semitic texts such as the book "The International Jew". He does not seem to be a reliable source for the truth. Let the Truth of the Gospel speak of the distinction of who is Jew and who is not. There is almost a demonic drive behind such hatred, whom Jesus Christ, Himself, labeled as those of the Synagogue of Satan. Could Ford have been one of those?

Please let me correct myself. It was not Peter who said those words but Paul when he was speaking to the Romans to let them know that the Jews came first and then the Gentiles. It is for everyone that believeth. Does a Gentile stop being a Gentile because he did not believe? Neither did the Jew stop being a Jew because he did not believe. Both, upon believing, become a part of the Root of Jesus Christ, whom as a human was of the root of Jesse, whom was the father of King David; all of the tribe of Judea.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans." 1:16

Hi Gerlinda...and also to Kevin...

A Jew has to STOP being a "Jew" (believer in the Talmud and a hater of Jesus Christ) in order to BECOME a believer and a lover of Jesus Christ (a Christian). They are totally EXCLUSIVE of one another other.

Judaism, the RELIGION of the people who call themselves "Jews", is AGAINST everything that Jesus Christ was telling them. Most of the "Jews" didn't believe Him, and they had him KILLED. The "Jews" who DID believe Him GAVE UP their wrong beliefs (Judaism) became the FIRST Christians. And only then did the Gentiles (Nations) follow.

There is NO SUCH THING as a "Messianic Jew". It's like saying a person is an "Islamic Christian". A person is one or the other...but cannot possibly be BOTH. A person who believes in the religion of Islam must CONVERT to Christianity and give up Islam. It's the same with the Jews.

One cannot be a "Jew", who follows Judaism, and be a Christian at the same time. It's an oxymoron! God's blessings go to the "SEED" OF ABRAHAM (Jesus Christ and His followers, the Church) and NOT to ANYONE WHO HATES Jesus Christ, as the Jews (followers of Judaism) do.

IF you can't understand this, then tell me, who was the FIRST "JEW"?? It wasn't Abraham (he was a Chaldean), and it wasn't Moses, who was a Hebrew and then was raised as an Egyptian; and ultimately became an ISRAELITE because he believed, and followed God. Jacob/Israel was the FIRST "Israelite" in the Bible, and it was because he became a follower of God that he was renamed "Israel". HE WAS NOT A JEW! Or, if he was, then WHEN did he BECOME a Jew?

There is no such RACE as a Jew, or BOTH Jacob and Esau (twins) would BOTH be "Jews". Jacob became an Israelite, and Esau became an Edomite. They are enemies of each other....and NEITHER ARE "JEWS".

If you are insulted, like Kimberly (of 5 Doves) was, that the present-day "Jews" are pointed out, by me, to be HATERS of Jesus Christ, then I can't help you unless you understand what I am trying to point out. I am trying to show you the TRUTH.

Present day "Jews" (following Judaism) originate from the Khazars, and most of them do not have a drop of Semetic (Hebrew) blood in them!! Read the history of the Khazars. They are now living in the land called "Israel" (by the U.N. Mandate), and too many Christians are worshiping THEM instead of our Lord Jesus Christ, Whom most of those "Jews" (Khazars, actually) hate. An IDOL is anything or anyone who is loved more than Jesus Christ, Himself. By this, many Christians have become idol worshipers rather than lovers of Christ, alone....see Matthew 10:37.

Do I love anyone who hates Jesus Christ...NO!! We are told by our Lord Jesus to "love your enemies", and I think of them in that way. But my human nature cannot love someone who thinks such vile things about me, as a Christian, AND the God whom I love very deeply (JESUS CHRIST).

So, if we DO as our Lord told us to, we should be trying to CONVERT the "Jews" as much as we possibly can....from Judaism TO Christianity. We SHOULD NOT be telling them, and the rest of the world, that the JEWS will be saved by a means OTHER than salvation by "grace through faith" (Eph.2:8). Salvation ANY OTHER WAY is called "another gospel"...read Galatians 1:6,9

(vs.6)"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the GRACE of Christ unto ANOTHER GOSPEL."

(vs.9)"As we said before, so say I now again, If ANY MAN preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that ye have received, let him be ACCURSED."

Are you "ACCURSED" by thinking that the "Jews" can be saved in any other way??? We must preach the "Gospel of Jesus Christ" to the "Jews" just as we have to with any other unbeliever. But many Christians, instead, "fall at the feet of the Jews" as being "God's chosen people", when, IN FACT, they are NOT!! BELIEVERS ARE "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE".

The Book of Galatians was written to CRITICIZE those who were turning from the "faith" that Jesus and the Apostles...and then Paul...preached!! The true GOSPEL is the one in Ephesians 2:8. The Jews were telling the new Christians that they had to add "works" and things of Judaism to their beliefs, like circumcision and the Feasts of God. Paul told them that this was "another gospel", and it was WRONG. All those things were only "shadows" of the spiritual truths, like "circumcision of the heart" instead of the male "member". Jesus Christ CHANGED IT ALL!!

And now, Christians like Kimberly of 5 Doves, Kevin, and you come out and tell me that I am the one who is wrong. Unbelievable!! You should STUDY the Book of Galatians over, and over, and over again. Actually, you should study the WHOLE bible and not just listen to what is told to you from the "pulpit". We are SUPPOSED to "search" to find out if what we are told is true....Acts 17:11. This is what we are TOLD TO DO, and most Christians do not. I do, and I find the TRUTH and try to tell others...and then, it is ME who gets criticized.....

I pray that the "blind" stop leading the "blind" so that ALL don't fall into the pit....Matthew 15:14.

Arlene

ARLENE WROTE: THE LAW OF FIRST MENTION IN THE BIBLE:

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I see the phrase used by MANY Christians, "Jesus is/was a Jew", and I wonder where COMMON SENSE has gone more than my amazement at lack of bible knowledge! Where are they getting this idea from?

If you read the LINEAGE of Jesus Christ in the first chapter of Matthew, there are many names there that are from all kinds of people from harlots (Rahab) to Egyptians (Manasseh was from the daughter of Pharoah) and lots of others from all types of people, including Ruth....and none of them were "Jews".

The lineage of Jesus Christ on His Father's side was the Holy Spirit...and He was certainly not a "Jew".

Yes, the lineage of Jesus Christ came THROUGH the Tribe of Judah (none of them EVER called themselves "Jews"), but it started through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And Abraham was a Hebrew...and none of those Hebrews were Jewish or called themselves "Jews".

IF anyone thinks otherwise, I'd like scripture and verse, please!

The FIRST mention of "Israel" in the Bible is in Genesis 32:28. Nobody who has ever studied the Bible has missed the FACT of the "law of first mention". A word is DEFINED by the "first word" usage as it's definition. What was it? Jacob's name was changed to "Israel" when he CONVERTED from being a "supplanter and deceiver" (Jacob) to a FOLLOWER OF GOD (Israel).

NEVER, in the Bible, is the word "Israel" associated with being a flesh and blood "Jew". Paul tells us in Romans 2:29 that we become "spiritual Jews" when we have a circumcision of the heart. I truly believe that he was making fun of the Jews when he said this. Few, if none, of the "Jews" in the nation of Israel today have had this "spiritual" circumcision, and therefore, they are not considered to even be Jews in God's eyes. God turned the tables around in more ways than one. He has a very good sense of humor, if you can see it. Those who HATE Christians (Jews) are now called "Gentiles" in God's eyes...and those who follow Jesus Christ are considered to be "spiritual Jews" by God. It is amusing!

I think God is watching all of us and appreciating this irony.

Which one of us, including me, even KNOWS who are descendents of any of the Tribes of Israel today. They have been dispersed for over 2,000 years!! Have none of you read Amos 9:9....?

"For; lo, I will command, and I will SIFT the house of Israel AMONG ALL NATIONS as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth."

So, where are they now?? Only God knows. I might be one, or Steven might be one...or Gerlinda, or Kevin, or Mahmoud Ahmadinijad!!! NOBODY KNOWS!

But, one thing I can say as ABSOLUTE TRUTH....JESUS IS NOT, NOR EVER HAS BEEN A "JEW" OR FOLLOWED THE RELIGION OF THE JEWS.

Think about it!! What does your common sense tell you?

Arlene