Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Coming Four Blood Moons (full)

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mqQz6rD-Hw
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Note: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRELY BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO.

No ONE person has all the bible figured out.

Some scriptures to CONSIDER:

Prov 25:2

2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
KJV

Amos 3:7

7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
KJV

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN?

There is a multitude of verses concerning the Lord’s return and even an admonishment from Him saying, “Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that you do not discern this time?” That one verse should be proof enough that we should know, but He is not just going to plainly spell it out lest the wicked should understand.

We also know there are NO idle words in the Word of God. If therefore, it is not meant for us to understand or know the time of His coming, would not’t all the verses with clues pertaining to the time of His return be counted as idle words?

Here are only a few of many verses telling us that God will teach us all things; He will show us things that are to come which includes the return of His Son; And God says and He will show His servants things that must shortly be done. In Daniel, We are given a definite sequence of years that can now be understood. Just being able to understand things that have been a mystery for centuries should be a huge clue to us that time is short and approaching when all things will be finished.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to show unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Thessalonians-1 5:4-5 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Hos 4:6

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
KJV

Now: The reason for the previous scriptures is to make a few points.

Pastor Mark Biltz has shared the discovery of the solar/lunar eclipses and the signs in the heaven with the FEASTS OF THE LORD. ( LEVITICUS 23 )

Mark Biltz is Hebrew roots: Hebrew roots believes you MUST keep the Sabbath.
My comment is : Jesus is OUR Sabbath we are saved by GRACE through FAITH.

Jesus paid it ALL. I have many scripture references to back this up.

Let me continue:

Pastor John Hagee according to my investigation believes we do NOT have to evangelize the JEWS ( Hebrews ) Pastor John Hagee believes that all JEWS are all saved. ( I do not agree with this )

So again, I try to keep this brief….I am posting this video and pray you will ask God to lead you to ALL truth and discard whatever the HOLY SPIRIT tells you NOT to believe.

So please keep in mind I do not always agree 100% with any of the articles or videos ( Mark Biltz, John Hagee to name a few ) I post on this site.

I DO pray that GOD will lead you to ALL TRUTH through the HOLY SPIRIT.
In Jesus Name.

May this video bless you.

God Bless

Steven
I’m still praying and learning more and more everyday too!

The Coming Four Blood Moons (full)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Coming Four Blood Moons (full)

Hi Steven...Thanks for the video of the blood moons coming up.

But....I always keep in mind what is originating from God vs what "Man" conjures up. For one thing, the "Feasts of the Lord" are NEVER referred to as "Jewish Feasts" anywhere in the bible. The only days of feasting of the Jews are noted in the Book of Esther...8:7, 9:18,19,22, etc. They were celebrations by the Jews for specific things which happened to make them joyful. Purim was not one of the Feast Days of the Lord. Nor was Hanukkah, as far as I know.

We are told in Colossians 2:15 and Hebrews 10:1 that the Feasts of the Lord in the OT were only a "shadow of things to come". We can celebrate them...or not. It is not a part of salvation, as it is a "work". We are not suppose to mix linen (righteous) with wool (sweat from works)...Leviticus 19:19.

When I look back at the things men plan, they can be very deceptive. There were the signs in the sun and moon during May of 1948 and in June of 1967...BUT, which came first, the "chicken or the egg"? The Zionists, knowing when the eclipses were coming, could have "arranged" for the declaration of the beginning again of the Nation of Israel at that time. And we would say, "Wow! This must be God's timing!" But then, in the time of Joseph in Egypt, we are told that what man may mean for evil, God will use for good. We just don't know...yet!

The up-coming blood moons and eclipses in 2014/15 pointed out by Biltz, are also known to the Zionists. They can very well use this time to provide another of God's "miracles" as a sign. We don't know that either.

I guess we'll have to see what happens. But, we'll have to use discernment to toss out the bad and keep the good.

We must be aware of this when it does happen. IF it's from God, it will be a blessing to the "body of Christ"...or a warning to us. After all, in 1 Cor.1:22, Paul told us that the Jews are always "requiring a sign" to believe things. That was NOT a compliment. So, why are we doing the same thing?

Arlene

Hi Arlene,

I never said they were the feast of the jews....

Pastor Mark Biltz has shared the discovery of the solar/lunar eclipses and the signs in the heaven with the FEASTS OF THE LORD. ( LEVITICUS 23 )

I believe the bible calls them the "FEAST OF the LORD"...

If I mislead in anyway that was NOT my intent.

The FEAST of the LORD is not the feast of the 'jew's but the FEAST of the LORD .......so if you belong to the LORD then these feasts belong to you. ( my intent was to have this understanding )

God Bless

Steven

Hi again, Steven...

I should have clarified my statement more. I was talking about the VIDEO and not your comments. I absolutely KNOW that you call them the Feasts of the Lord. It was the man's voice in the video which made the error...not you! We disagree (you and me) very little on doctrine, and I'm glad for that.

Thanks for bringing this up! Next time I comment, I will try to make it more clear as to whom I am commenting on. My "feathers fly" when I hear the Lord's Feasts (all seven of them) referred to being ones of the Jews.

Consider me corrected! I will try to be more clear in the future..

Arlene

I just talked to a representitive of John Hagee ministries that has been a member for 35 years.

This person said that as far as he knows, Bro Hagee believes Jews must be saved by faith in Jesus just like everyone else..

John Hagee four blood red moons
three sermon lesson videos
scroll down to post number 12
http://www.wedg.millenniumweekend.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40674&page=2

Hi Lewis,

I pray you are right.

God Bless

Steven