Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Germany is facing another 'Weimar Republic Meltdown'

For many years I have told family in Germany that I did not foresee Turkey as becoming a member of the European Union and to this day, she has been rejected and leaning more strongly to Iran. In fact, since land east of the Rhine was not a part of the original Roman Empire, I even considered the possibility that the former East German State would align herself with Russia (once the Soviet Union). "Why do you say that?" I was asked. Because Ezeikiel 38 describes Gomer and Togamarh as part of the alliance coming against Israel.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomer

Three sons of Gomer are mentioned in Genesis 10, namely
Ashkenaz
Riphath (spelled Diphath in I Chronicles)
Togarmah
Children of Ashkenaz was originally identified with the Scythians (Assyrian Ishkuza), then after the 11th century, with Germany.[13][14] It has been conjectured that the term in the original Hebrew was Ashkuz, but that it became Ashkenaz when the Hebrew letter waw was accidentally miscopied as the similar-looking letter nun at some early stage of the transmission.[citation needed] Irish Genealogy traces itself to Ibath, son of Gomer (thought to be a form of Riphath) may include the Armenian people of Turkey.

How could this happen having Germany or part of it, separate herself from the rest of Europe. They could not imagine it and I could not provide the reason BUT now, we may see how they will become so disenchanted with the West and their double dealing that Germany's face will once again turn east. See below article why I say this.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

V's Latest:Germany is facing another 'Weimar Republic Meltdown' - U.S.PONZI SCHEME IS BEING REVEALED FOR THE TRUE FRAUD THAT IT IS-

This week the hottest topic I feel and one that really ties in the Euro Zone, the metals beat down and the Ponzi scheme of the US/ Fed Reserve system is the admission in a very subtle way; that the Fed has no GOLD to pay the Germans.

This is a huge issue one that many do not know the magnitude of. You see the Germans are the least infected of the Euro Mafia Cartel Contagion. They have also realized that this La Costra Nostra is a crime family that is losing control of it's operations, with members like Spain and Greece totally failed and the Italians following suite close behind.

The Germans know in the midst of a Euro Collapse and a population that has far grown disenchanted with the European Superstate, brimming over with nationalistic fervor; it will be suicide to go through a Euro Collapse and domestic upheaval at the same time. It would spell end to the German power brokers and as alluring as it was for them to be beneficiaries of the Euro initially, it has now become a pain and a death sentence. So the choice that they are facing is this: Go down with the Euro and lose everything or hedge yourself for a Euro Collapse and come out with the reigns of power in tact.

Merkel's party is losing big, in fact any politician running on a pro-Euro platform is assured a swift and speedy defeat. This past week the Germans have demanded there gold back from the NY Fed vaults. To say that the Fed was stalling would be an understatement. They have used excuses such as there are "too many tourist/ visitors that security will be an issue" to I"t would take us up to 2020 to start delivery."

So the 52 million ounce ( German Fed holdings are approximately 1500 metric tons) question is where is the gold? The short answer to any of my German readers is that it is gone. For years German central bankers and politicians went by the simple word and written assurance from the Fed that their Gold is safe and sound. This however was simply based on the 1979 bar list and audit done by the Fed. The proverbial fox guarding the hen house. Now it would seem that the fox has eaten all the chickens but the farmer is finally awoken to the fact of his mistake.

You see in order to prolong the Ponzi scheme that is the US economy. The ones who run the scheme must make some sort of payment along side promissory notes thus there has been an agreement to repatriate 150 tons of Gold back to Germany for the next three years. Breaking that down that is 50 tons a year. A mere Ponzi payment in the grand scheme of things. The main thing that readers need to be mindful of is the fact there are not only countries that are crying for the repatriation of their gold but states within the US are demanding the same. The first one that come to my mind is Texas. This demand is going only to increase, so what is a group of criminal mad men to do ? Simple. Destroy the value of the very thing that the sovereigns are clamoring for: gold and silver spot prices. I was the only one to predict the gold and silver suppression to the exact numbers that they are now today. Here is what is going to happen next: the suppression looks like that it will continue at least till the end of May. There is a major reason why JPM has divested itself of it's bullion holdings. All over the western banking world certain central banks in conjunction with multinational banks and elements within the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) are moving PM's into the hands of select individuals/ organizations. Some nations are not on this list and Germany being the envy of Europe is not on this list. This is a move that the German power brokers/ elites are aware of and are fuming mad over it. This is also the primary driver of the warming of relationships to Russian and Chinese elites. The Germans are a strong and resourceful people they can only tolerate being fleeced for so long, it did not work after WWI with the treaty of Versailles and it will not work today. Look for a major nationalistic fervor when the German public wake up to the fact that their elites already know...That the Fed does NOT have their GOLD!!!

The few gold shelves that was shown to German bureaucrats to assuage their fears of missing bullion are gold covered TUNGSTEN bars!!! That is the truth and the Germans are suspect of it. It will be interesting what and how things will transpire in Deutschland but one thing is very clear. The charade that the Fed and US bankers/Financiers have been playing CAN NOT CONTINUE MUCH LONGER. The only way for them to make it out of this mess is an economic collapse. This way they can default on their debts and in the ensuing chaos pilfer the gold and silver with a promise to pay it back...One day. Again look for a continued suppression, for the next time you will see Gold and Silver shoot to the moon IT WILL BE IN AN AMERICAN FINANCIAL COLLAPSE, the domino of which will be Japan. There is a reason why the Japanese are heating up the rhetoric with China over the disputed islands in the South China Sea. It is a play of Keynesian desperation with the lie that war is good for business. This will be the last conflict they will have, if the Japanese decide to embark on that path.

Preventing another Weimar Republic is the mission of Germany, being the 3rd largest Gold holder in the world with a desire to grow that inventory will be the thing that will keep them afloat in the coming storm. The wheels are coming off the American Ponzi scheme, every week less and less nations believe our lies. We are running out of peoples to lie to and we are being seen for the con artists that we are. I don't like giving time tables as it is very difficult but the next ten months are critical.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=362
Be Prepared. V-THE GUERRILLA ECONOMIST

Apr 28, 2013