Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE "BRIDE"....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

This one has been amazingly, and wonderfully, difficult, and I rejoice in that fact! The Bride of Christ will be His "Queen", so to speak...and very few of us will EARN that honor. And I am NOT saying that salvation is EARNED in any way, as that is a FREE "gift" from God immediately upon faith in Jesus Christ...Eph.2:8-9. And even our faith is not from ourselves...God the Father has to "draw" us to Jesus before we can even begin to believe....John 6:44.

It's what we DO after we are saved which determines our qualification as a "Bride"..see Matthew 25. Many won't have enough "oil" in their lamps. And where do we get this precious oil??? By becoming "immersed" in the "water" of His word(s)....and, thereby, making ourselves "clean" by this "washing" of ourselves until God sees us as "spotless", and, therefore, "qualified". This "oil" provides LIGHT to a darkened world. How can we shine this light until we first GET this light (truth of the Gospel) from our Bible?

God does not think or reason as we do. His ways are higher than ours. God can make "oil" out of "water" as well as "wine". The more we ask of the Holy Spirit by reading and prayer, the more "oil" we acquire to light our own paths as well as giving light to the world.

When we first believe and become Christians, we get baptized, or immersed in natural water...and this is symbolic of afterward becoming "immersed" in the "spiritual" water of the Word(s) of God. In this way, Jesus Christ alone becomes our "Head". When we just listen to the words of our Pastors (church leaders in a building), we allow that person to teach us what he, himself, has learned...and thus, this pastor becomes our "head"....and not Jesus Christ (through the Holy Spirit of God).

How many denominations are there? There is only supposed to be ONE..and each one of these is led by a mere man. EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS SOME ERROR OF DOCTRINE...or they would not be split up. God says, "Come out of HER, My people!" (Rev.18:4). All Protestant pastors love to tell you this means the Roman Catholic system...and they are partially correct. "Catholic" means WORLDWIDE. Any "woman" in the bible is representative of a religious system...whether good or bad. If you are in one of them, you are told to "come out"!

What is wrong doctrine? You should know IF you really study your own bible and hear what the Holy Spirit is leading you to know. "He who has an ear, listen to your Pastor"....that's NOT what Rev. chapters 2 & 3 says to the assemblies (churches) of God.

This is a fairly good article about this from "Let Us Reason" ministries. I only recommend reading this one article, as I have not read the other links with other teachings. But this one I do agree with.

http://www.letusreason.org/Pent43.htm

Christians who have doctrines not taught from the Bible will not be qualified for the Bride because they will not be "spotless" or have been made "ready"...see Rev.19:7 and Eph.5:26-27.

God tells us about this in Proverbs 25:2..."It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of KINGS is to search out a matter." There will be "priests" and "kings" in God's Kingdom (Rev.1:6)...but not all of us will have earned the right to be a "king"...and how much more the Bride of Christ.

And what about a "bride"? She is totally in love with the man she marries. Nothing except him matters. She devotes her life to him by knowing his likes and dislikes...she loves his voice...she learns more about him every day...she knows what makes him angry and what makes him happy. And while he is away from her, she scours his letters for hidden messages that he wants only her to find (should someone else read them..they won't understand). And he loves her just the way she is...with all her quirks and idiosyncrasies, and he doesn't want her to change anything about herself. But his love for her will grow according to her devotion and her love for him. Does she show this with her actions? Or does she tell him with her lips that she loves him...and all the while she is thinking of many other things other than him? She loves whom he loves, and she dislikes those who hate him.

That's only my opinion by experience in this life. This is an idealistic love relationship...but God made us to know marriage as an ideal of what He expects in our "marriage" to Him. I would LOVE to give another person's "witness" to my thoughts on this...but I have been searching for two days now, and I can't find any. Something wrong is always added and spoils it.

There's so much more, but that's the basic premise. If you don't read, and study, your bible by yourselves (or in small discussion groups who consist ONLY of believers who also study their bibles themselves), you can't "hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" (Rev.2 &3).

For instance, Dispensationalism teaches there are 7 (or different "covenants" that God has brought His people through...Innocence, Conscience, Civil Government, Patriarchal, the Law (Mosaic), Grace, the Millennium, and the Eternal Kingdom...or similar to those. And they have the gall to teach this doctrine after God tells us in Galatians 3:22-25 that there are only TWO COVENANTS:

"But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST might be given to them that believe. (23) But BEFORE FAITH CAME, we were kept UNDER THE LAW, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. (24) Wherefore the LAW WAS OUR SCHOOLMASTER to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. (25) But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

It can't be any clearer! FIRST there was the "LAW" (OT), and LAST is the GRACE of God through Jesus Christ(NT). Period. Any other doctrine concerning this is conjecture and not Bible truth. The "Bride" will not be holding any beliefs that do not come right from the Bible and seen with her own eyes (via reading), or hearing what the Holy Spirit, alone, is teaching her through Bible study....II Tim.2:15. And, underneath it all (both OT and NT) FAITH is the requisite for salvation for ANYONE. Read Hebrews 11.

Learning correct doctrine as taught by the Holy Spirit increases one's "oil" in our lamps. You can only get this through prayer and Bible study...and not in one or two hours a week in a religious social club (which most churches today have become) no matter what the name of it is.

Arlene