Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: May 2 2013

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

02 May 13

Navy unveils first squadron of drones amid debate over use in warfare
The Navy is inaugurating its first squadron with unmanned aircraft, formally adopting drone technology amid debate over its growing use in warfare. Military officials will launch the maritime strike squadron called "Magicians" on Thursday at the Naval Air Station North Island base on Coronado, near San Diego.

Mission never quite ‘accomplished’: Iraq haunted by violence 10 years after Bush speech
Ten years after the US declared its victory over Saddam Hussein, Iraq is still mired in violence, with each day adding up to death toll among its population. Washington is meanwhile considering another mission in the region.

Israel: Conflict over recognition, not territory
Israel's prime minister gave a cool reception Wednesday to a new Arab Mideast peace initiative, saying the conflict with the Palestinians isn't about territory, but rather the Palestinians' refusal to recognize Israel as the Jewish homeland.

Greg Laurie to Gay Activists: 'I Won't Back Down'
If people want to make it all about that I'm not going to back down. In the immortal words of the great theologian Tom Petty, 'I won't back down,' I won't. I'm not going to apologize." Laurie paralleled the efforts of gay rights activists to that of the palace officials who sought to stop Daniel (in the Old Testament) from praying and passed a law that resulted in him being thrown into the Lion's Den.

Pentagon ban raises specter of court martial for soldiers sharing faith
The Defense Department said this week that proselytizing — trying to get someone to change faiths — is banned. Its statement does not define proselytizing or address the role of military chaplains. It also does not rule out court martial for those whose share their faith too aggressively.

Third earthquake in fortnight jolts Tricity
An earthquake, measuring 5.9 on the Richter scale, struck the city on Wednesday afternoon. The epicentre was Jammu-Himachal Pradesh border and tremors were felt across north India and in parts of Pakistan. Tricity residents rushed out of their homes and offices as it was felt for a few seconds around 12.30 pm. No loss of life or property was reported. - See more at: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/third-earthquake-in-fortnight-jolts-tricity/1110381/#sthash.JIXtDq7i.dpuf

Earthquake tremors jolt India, Pakistan
A shallow earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.7 struck in northern India on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey said. Tremors were also felt in some areas of Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkwa in Pakistan. The quake was only 10 kilometres deep and struck at 6:57 GMT about 140km northeast of Sialkot, said the USGS.

Stain on America
Brig. Gen. Itai Brun, that Syrian President Bashar Assad’s regime had used lethal chemical weapons, apparently sarin gas, against the rebels on a number of occasions. The US government’s response was denial. Israel's intelligence community was shocked and livid, since it appeared that Israel and the US were in agreement regarding the intelligence that had been gathered on Syria's use of chemical weapons.

Vatican astronomers are searching for alien life, say authors
"The records in the Vatican go back centuries," said Putnam, who is a theologian. "I read two chapters of history concerning the Vatican's interest in extra-terrestrials."

Young desire wealth 'but don’t want to earn it’
Young people have a "fantasy gap" between their desire for wealth and their willingness to work hard to achieve it, psychologists have found. Researchers in the United States compared the materialism and work ethic of three generations of high school seniors.

Pentagon May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith
The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...”. ...Being convicted in a court martial means that a soldier has committed a crime under federal military law.

Gov. Brown OKs funds to confiscate guns from criminals, mentally ill
Gov. Jerry Brown on Wednesday signed legislation aimed at taking handguns and assault rifles away from 20,000 Californians who acquired them legally but have since been disqualified from ownership because of a criminal conviction or serious mental illness. The measure, the first of several gun-related bills to reach the governor, allocates $24 million in surplus funds to hire dozens of additional special agents to tackle a backlog of 40,000 weapons in the hands of people not allowed to possess firearms.

Saudi Arabia Sars-like virus 'kills five'
Five people in Saudi Arabia have died from a Sars-like virus and two more are seriously ill, officials say. The seven cases were all from al-Ahsa governorate in the east of the country, the Saudi news agency SPA said citing health officials. The novel coronavirus (NCoV) causes pneumonia and sometimes kidney failure.

ECB interest rates expected to fall to new low
The European Central Bank (ECB) is widely expected to cut interest rates later, as it seeks to boost growth amid ongoing fears for the eurozone economy. A cut would be the first in 10 months, and reduce its key interest rate to a new record low from the current 0.75%. Concerns are growing about the health of eurozone economies, reflected on Thursday in data showing that German manufacturing shrank in April.

Somalia famine 'killed 260,000 people'
Nearly 260,000 people died during the famine that hit Somalia from 2010 to 2012, a study shows. Half of them were children under the age of five, says the report by the UN food agency and the US-funded Famine Early Warning Systems Network. The number of deaths was higher than the estimated 220,000 people who died during the 1992 famine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 May 13

Earthquake: Magnitude 3.3 quake strikes Lake Tahoe area
According to the USGS, the epicenter was 11 miles from Gardnerville Ranchos, Nev., 21 miles from South Lake Tahoe, Calif., 29 miles from Carson City, Nev., 48 miles from Truckee, Calif., and 55 miles from Reno, Nev.

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure
...the conference demonstrates a welcome openness by the Vatican on the possibility and implications of extraterrestrial life. The Vatican’s openness to discussion of extraterrestrial life is no accident.

ESPN Apologizes for Commentator's Christian Worldview on Homosexuality
In talking to some people around the league, there’s a lot Christians in the NBA and just because they disagree with that lifestyle, they don’t want to be called bigoted and intolerant and things like that. That’s what LZ was getting at. Just like I may tolerate someone whose lifestyle I disagree with, he can tolerate my beliefs. He disagrees with my beliefs and my lifestyle but true tolerance and acceptance is being able to handle that as mature adults and not criticize each other and call each other names…

Dianne Feinstein's Husband Bags High-Speed Rail Construction Contract
Feinstein’s husband Richard Blum won a construction contract for California’s high-speed rail project, reports the California Political Review. This is not the first time Feinstein has come under scrutiny for cronyism using taxpayer dollars.

Obama to be Democratic nominee in 2016?
A new poll of Democrats on their preferred candidates for the 2016 presidential race has produced the Obama name, which pollster Fritz Wenzel described as “bizarre.”

'The UN Has Inverted Right and Wrong', Says Expert
The UN “was founded in the middle of the 20th Century to offer a new world order based on peace and security and protection of human rights, and it has inverted right and wrong so that Israel becomes the villain and the victims become those who are some of the most intolerant people in the region,”

Netanyahu: Conflict is Over Israel’s Existence, Not Land
The conflict, he said, is over Israel’s very existence. In proof, he pointed to the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza in 2005, which included the forced removal of thousands of Jewish residents of the area. Israel got rocket attacks in exchange, he said.

Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi
Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

Hezbollah chief confirms group helping Assad
The Shiite movement, which Washington considers a terrorist organization, was "providing every possible and necessary aid to help the Syrian army" battle rebels near Lebanon's northern border with Syria, Hassan Nasrallah said in an address broadcast by Hezbollah satellite TV station al-Manar.

CHANCE OF FLARES
Will May begin with a solar flare? Two sunspots (AR1730 and AR1731) have 'delta-class' magnetic fields that harbor energy for strong eruptions. NOAA forecasters put the odds of an M-class solar flare today at 40%.

Pope accepts invite to Israel, urges peace talks
Pope Francis urged Israelis and Palestinians to resume talks and make "courageous decisions" to bring peace after his first meeting with Israel's President Shimon Peres on Tuesday and accepted an invitation to visit the Holy Land. The two discussed the civil war in Syria, tensions in Iran and the scourge of anti-Semitism during half an hour of private talks in the Vatican's Apostolic Palace. The pope hoped for "a speedy resumption of negotiations" to reach an agreement that respected the legitimate aspirations of both Israelis and Palestinians, the Vatican said.

Glenn Beck: Boston manhunt reminds of Nazi Germany
Nationally known media personality Glenn Beck said the police response to the Boston Marathon bombing attacks reminded of Nazi Germany, with door-to-door searches to root out Jews during the Holocaust. Of special fright was the photo of a tank in the city with its gun seemingly pointed at a resident who’s taking the picture from a second-floor Watertown home window, he said, Mediaite reported. It reminded of his trip to Auschwitz, when he reflected on how people’s neighbors “were just dragged out into the streets,” Mr. Beck said

Roy Moore making eligibility backers desperate?
The case, dismissed at a lower level, is now being appealed to the Alabama Supreme Court, where Roy Moore was elected chief justice last November. The case becomes all the more intriguing because Moore is on record questioning Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

Arab League sweetens Israel-Palestinian peace plan
The Arab League's...proposal offering comprehensive peace with Israel has placed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind and swiftly exposed fissures in his new government. ...Qatari Prime Minister Sheik Hamad Bin Jassem Al Thani...reiterated the need to base an agreement...on the 1967 lines, but...he cited the possibility of "comparable," mutually agreed and "minor" land swaps between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Why Has There Been So Much Snow This Spring?
Spring has gotten off to a colder- and snowier-than-average start in parts of the United States, particularly in the eastern Rockies and Upper Midwest. Duluth, Minn., for example, has seen 51 inches (130 centimeters) of snow this April. That's not only the most snow the town has seen in any April — breaking the old mark of 31.6 inches (80 cm) — but the most snow the town has received in any month, ever

[/u]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Rapture New Updates: May 2 2013

Our New Website URL

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Saudi Arabia Building Fence Along Border with Yemen To Stop Rising Unemployment and Drugs

North Korea sentences American to 15 years hard labor

Invasion Of Flies In Central Serbia 5/2/2013

Digital cash replacement from Canadian Mint

M1.1 Solar Flare & Earth DIRECTED CME May 2, 2013

ARKANSAS OIL SPILL UPDATE: May 1, 2013

Vatican : Israeli President Shimon Peres invites the False Prophet to Jerusalem (May 01, 2013)

Oil Pipeline spills crude into Missouri yard

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

5.8 magnitude earthquake on Himachal-Kashmir border rattles northern India

Vatican : The False Prophet gives Shimon Peres first ever Medal of Honor for Peace (May 01, 2013)

Florida auto-reader for bills before House so they don't have to read, follow the bouncing ball

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uHmn70BT4

Breaking : Human trafficking alleged at D.C.-area Saudi diplomatic compound!

White House Press Briefing, Korea, Journalist Arrest, and Human Trafficking Saudi Diplomat

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo4SgSqRnEk

Hailstorm in India on Thursday, kills 1 and 28 injured. Hundreds of homes damaged.

Saudi Arabia floods death toll rises to 20 : 5/2/2013

Outbreak : Another different SARS virus more deadly than the one in China, in Saudi Ariba!

Gitmo attorney dead in apparent suicide : Yeah right

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL