Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor Lankford and Steve Quayle: From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/29/from-bondage-and-captivity-to-freedom-and-deliverance.mp3?guid=3f9c6c8a-2ac8-4031-904e-0e978ca1526c
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance

Special 9pm - Midnight EST*

Sunday night special with Pastor David Lankford and Steve Quayle. The title says is all. As the world turns to chaos many people are seeking real truth, true freedom. This is more important than personal liberties, more urgent than people think. Do you have the failth to overcome tribulation? Soon it could be too late.

2Tim.4:18 “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

The Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news.

Listen to internet radio with Hagmann and Hagmann Report on Blog Talk Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/29/from-bondage-and-captivity-to-freedom-and-deliverance.mp3?guid=3f9c6c8a-2ac8-4031-904e-0e978ca1526c

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Pastor Lankford and Steve Quayle: From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance

Hi Steven,

I always love to listen to Steve Quayle but failed to get the name of the pastor that was on with him on air. As the wife of a retired military, I can sure agree with Steve that some kind of hit is planned for the North Korean capitol. While it may look like the US military is stretched very thin, the real fact is that they are the very perpetrators of all the various moves being made in this End Time Chessboard, thus we shouldn't be surprised, nor should we believe that it was North Korea that instigated this part of the battle by any means. When this country has supported this Rogue nation for years on end, it only goes to show that it has been in place for such a day as this. I don't think the little fat puppet realizes it, do you? He looks more like a baby bird waiting for his next meal.

I've often asked people who keep saying that the End Time ruler has to be from Europe, some Islamic country or even an Israelite to take a look at how this End Days ruler acts according to the Prophet Daniel. After worming it's way into the Middle East, this United Nations Alliance ( Edomites ) has gotten rid of various leaders, including Egypt and Libya, leaders from the South. Daniel speaks of him hearing bad news out of the East and then he and his allies are dismayed at an attack from the North. Why, I wonder? Did they really believe that these countries with their Red Flags were "Bosom Buddies"? That direction from the north happens to be north of Israel and the USA. So, which direction is left from which the A/C could come? The West is so busy setting up traps that they seem oblivious to what can happen in America.....or aren't they?

Steven, I used to believe in the pre-trib. notion that we, that believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, had nothing to worry about. Then, I realized that was a bunch of bunk and thought, "OK, then it must be mid!". That turns out to be built on sifting sand also. This discussion on the radio clearly tells us that we are now about to enter or even in Great Tribulation. We just don't seem to see it yet here in America but the rest of the world has no trouble; their Rose Colored Glasses got knocked off their noses long ago.

While we best do what we can to take care of ourselves and family instead of buying another toy with which to play, the greatest weapon we have is our Saviour. Sure, as a woman, I have to admit to having fear come over me. I remember the hard days in Germany when I stood in bread lines with my mother but the fear is for my own family because none of them seem to realize what a diabolic being has emerged out of the Sea; this dark, ugly OCTOPUS with it's gripping tentacles that will not let go once his mark is upon his victims.

I am left with knowing that the Bride of the Lord Jesus Christ is not appointed unto wrath but how far into Great Tribulation does she stay before being taken out as the Wrath of Yeshua HaMashiac begans to take terrible, wrathful vengeance upon those that dared to usurp His authority.....I just don't know......I do pray for His Peace.

Thank you for the message,

Gerlinda

Re: Pastor Lankford and Steve Quayle: From Bondage and Captivity to Freedom and Deliverance

This was originally posted by Arlene

I'm posting it here to keep it in the original THREAD.

Steven

==================

==================

Arlene Wrote:

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

This was a very interesting discussion of views by other Christians who are rather well known by most of us. Pastor Langford was a bit of a new experience for me, and because of this, I wanted to pay particular attention to his views. Steve Quayle is not so new to me. I argued with him once about the "rapture", and I was insisting that it was "pre-trib" because I believed in the doctrine of the dispensationalists for many years...until I learned the truth from the Bible alone. The last words I heard from Steve Quayle were "YOU ARE DECEIVED". And you know something? He was right about that, and I was wrong. I sure wish I had saved that email. I have since "repented" (re-thought) of that doctrine.

Back to the present time and discussion. I took notes, so I will follow along with my noted thoughts as I listened.

I can't remember the exact context from an audio, but I will pick out pieces that I wrote down. Some may have to do with the audio, and some were the thoughts that ran through my mind as I listened:

Why are Christians so afraid of death? I admit, that I have fear of the process (how I die...will it hurt, etc) but I absolutely look forward to "going home" and being with my Lord, Jesus Christ!! If I am killed, I pray that it is painless and quick! That's all! I trust the Lord for everything else. Doctors are NOT a part of my life...they used to be, but not anymore. Many doctors today are out for the profit in their income and little else. I know this for a FACT, as I have worked with lots of them. Unnecessary tests and prescription medications that wreck your mind and body are accepted gladly by Christians who should know better. God knows EXACTLY how many days we will be alive, and nothing that is done by us will make a difference. This is a HUGE show of faith...but people trust doctors more than they trust God. I am not speaking of those who are REALLY ill and need medical attention, but those are the minority today.

And now we have Obamacare to look forward to. We deserve it, and I believe it is one of God's judgments on us.

What is the time of the Tribulation for? I believe it is judgment on the Church (spiritual Israel) as well as everyone else, including the Jews, Muslims, Buddists, and New Agers, and every religion that is not of God. Judgment BEGINS at the house of God (I Peter 4:17).It's not a sin judgment because that has been paid for by Jesus Christ for those who believe...but it is a judgment for everyone to test believers for the strength of their faith when God takes away all our "idols" which include:

Our money; our medications (legal and illegal); our excessive food intake; our pastors and church assemblies; our political aspirations; our national flags; our families; our pets; our fancy clothes (with 5" heels); our make-up; our golf games; our sports events; our televisions; our cell phones and computers;....etc, etc.

This is the judgment that is told to us in I Cor. 3:15.."but he, himself, shall be saved; yet so as by fire (of tribulation judgment)." We have to go through that fire to test our faith and "burn" useless "works" (wood, hay, stubble). Eccl.3:16 tells us WHERE this judgment takes place...."under the sun", which is on earth. It can't be any other place.

AND WE WILL LEARN THE TRUTH DURING THAT TIME OF TESTING...and that will be by the witnessing of the truth in BOTH the Old Testament and the New Testament (the two olive trees and the two candlesticks)...Rev. 11:4...by those whom God will appoint to be those witnesses to the truth. I don't believe we should look for Elijah and Moses in person. It may well be the 144,000 "sealed with God's protection" who are appointed for this work. Without knowing the OT, we cannot properly understand the NT; and without the NT, there is no spiritual fulfillment of God's promises in the OT. We can't have one without the other. And some will accept it, and others won't. But this will happen.

And, I agree with both Steve Quayle and Pastor Langford that most people, including Christians actually believe, and put faith in, the "prophecies" of Mother Shipton, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus...and also in the "dreams and visions" of others. Yet, the MAJORITY of Christians know very little about what their own bible says. They only know what their pastors tell them. Where are the Bereans in today's "body of Christ"? See Acts 17:11.

You get the picture. What can't we "live without"??? We will all soon find out how all those things should count as of little value in comparison to our love for Jesus Christ and His Word(s). That's the test! Take away everything, except faith, and one will have to trust God for sustenance and protection...and maintain that faith even to death."

Today our consciences are almost totally dead. What was once disgusting to us, is now every day behavior which we actually condone....homosexuality, "free sex" outside of marriage, abortion, television cussing, sex, and violence, sexuality in our clothing (hip huggers....anyone wear those things which expose your torso?), etc. It's commonplace, so it's ok!! NO IT IS NOT OK IN GOD'S EYES!!

We tolerate those things now, but soon all those things will be stopped...by God!

Pastor Langford said something about seeing the "light of Christ through prayer". Really? I've always see the light of Christ through my bible. Don't forget, Satan can be disguised as an "angel of light"...II Cor.11:14. Could we tell the difference? Ephesians 6:12 tells us that the enemy is an unseen one. Visions and dreams are not necessarily coming from God...they could be from the "other one". Who can tell? Back it up with Scripture.

We have this tendency to believe what we are told by those who claim more education and experience. No questions asked. But, that is not what the bible tells us to do. If you can't point to a specific doctrine in the bible (scripture and verse), then it's a questionable one. And, I would almost make a wager (if I were a gambler, which I am not) that if someone hears a doctrine that is not preached in their church, that person does not go to the bible to learn the truth. What do they do? They go ask their "pastor".....and the circle goes around and around.

And, do you know what nearly made me "hit the ceiling" when I heard it? Pastor Langford calls the ENEMIES of our Lord Jesus Christ "MY JEWISH BROTHERS"!!!

For those of you who are unaware that the Jews (people who practice and believe in Judaism, which is a religion) have their main doctrines coming out of the Talmud. Have you ever read that book? Here's a sample:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmud2.htm

There is so much more....but that's enough for now...

Arlene