Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have a question which nobody has yet answered ...perhaps we can discuss this among all of us..

Hi Arlene, more scripture that may help you. God Bless.

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Matthew 7:7-11

King James Version (KJV)

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him.

Luke 11:9-13

King James Version (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Re: I have a question which nobody has yet answered ...perhaps we can discuss this among all of us..

Hi Bob...I very rarely say "Amen" to anyone.

BUT, this one gets a hale and hearty "AMEN" from me...and a big smile, too!

Arlene

Dispensationism clarifyes the issue ....

IMHO-OHO-only through dispensations can you properly understand this issue and all scripture .... according to us FUNdimental independent Baptists of the IBBF, anyhow :) ....
there are 7 dispensations... innocence, conscience, human govt, promise, law,
grace (the Church) and sight... (((mankind is back under the Law for the 7 year tribulation period following the Rapture of the Church )))

in each dispensation GOD dealt with all mankind in a unique way....
the final dispensation, SIGHT, Jesus is sitting on Davids throne,
men see him ((hence, ""Sight")) and they still dont want Him to rule over them..
Hence the final revolt against GOD at the end of the Millennium ((1000 years))
Lewis

Hi Lewis...Nice to see your name again!!

I used to believe that myself for many years. Ever hear of Dr. Peter Ruckman? I have every book he ever wrote, and I devoured them page by page. I learned a whole lot, and I learned how to read the bible from searching the scriptures for every single verse.

I praise God for that lesson, and all that bible study...and then I learned the truth. God has had one plan all through the ages. To save us from our sins because He loved us (ALL OF US...He has no favorites). The OT is about Jesus Christ, and so is the NT..John 5:39. It's about God's love for His people, Israel (believers). If there were different "dispensations" then He would have shown us clearly...but He didn't. We can only "assume" and that's not God's way.

God respects no persons or religions. He chose us...we didn't choose Him (John 6:44). He has shown us the horrendous mistakes of those who disobeyed Him and did their "own thing" like Cain and the Jews (Judaism). They were all for examples for us (the "church in the wilderness"..Acts 7:38..OT, and the "church" which is called the "body of Christ" today.

The sad thing about Dispensationalists is they think that God has seen only the Jews as His "chosen people"...and this is TOTALLY WRONG. The Jews are NOT "Israel" (God's chosen people), and NONE of "Israel" are Jews (because then they would believe in Judaism...which is anti-Christ...and they would not believe in Jesus Christ, which converts people to "Israel" just like Jacob was...and he was NOT a Jew). God "chose" him, but did not choose Esau..Malachi 1:3. They were both the same race, but their religions were different. God hates religions...Rev.2:6.

But, I once was as hard-core as you are about this. Then God almost knocked me on my butt and shook that theory out of me with the truth. I kinda wish that God hadn't put that "spiritual Jews" thingie in there, relating to saved people...but, I think he did it on purpose just to make us search for what He wanted to tell us. Those who want to find out, will! And those who don't want to know anything different than the same old nonsense of dealing with the Jews in the OT, then dealing with Christians...and then, hop! skip! jump we go right back to the Jews again during and after the Tribulation, etc.

I really can't make any sense out of that doctrine anymore. Try as I may, it's too confusing, and all the pieces don't fit. But, we can agree to disagree...and still love each other "in Christ Jesus"...

Arlene

Hi Bob...I just want to thank you again for your posting to me!! I can't even begin to tell you how valuable it was to me to read your words...all the disjointed "words" and "pictures" in my mind just started to come together as a jigsaw puzzle right after I read it.

Because of this, I was "pushed" in the right direction to search out all these things, and it resulted in such awesome revelations of what is REALLY going to happen. I wrote it all out...and it was about 10 pages long...too long, actually, but I tend to get awfully wordy at times...most of the time, actually!

But I did find several places on the internet that said the same thing, but much shorter and more concise. So, I posted them today (4/28) for others to read.

Thank you again for your kind, encouraging words...and pointing me in the right direction...

Arlene

Well, John, I guess that settles it! You are right, and I am wrong....???

There's a perfect scripture that covers this situation:

Proverbs 23:9..."Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of they words."

You are right!! Everything I need to hear (or say) is in the bible!!

Arlene