Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kevin New Video: April 26 2013: Boston bombing and replacement theology

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV8KBBoWisY
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Boston bombing and replacement theology

This is my take on the Boston bombing and my view of replacement theology.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Kevin New Video: April 26 2013: Boston bombing and replacement theology

Hi Kevin...I listened to your video. You are so surprised that so many people can be WRONG in their interpretation of scripture, and you are so convinced that you are right. I hardly know where to begin to tell you this in Christian "love"....you are so totally WRONG. But the sad thing is, you will not do research to learn where you are wrong. I know this because I, myself, have told you before.

When I told you what I believe to be the truth, you answered with a whole page of copied scripture...and that tells me nothing. I know the bible as much as our Lord will open for me, but I search daily....sometimes ALL DAY.

I could go over the whole thing again, but you probably won't pay any attention again, either.

You are a "dispensationalist" in your beliefs. And this is a WRONG doctrine. Scoffield was wrong when he promoted it, and those who believe him are also wrong. According to your beliefs, there are 3 groups of people in the bible....Jews, Christians, and Gentiles. You believe that certain parts of the bible are directed to only certain of those groups....but Gentiles won't read the bible anyway (if they are one of the 3 groups)...so, that leaves Jews and Christians. Well, who came first...the Jews or the Christians. NEITHER. There is NO GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WERE BORN JEWS. Christians weren't referred to that name until Antioch...see Acts 11:26. People who have Judaen faith (a RELIGION) call themselves JEWS. IT IS NOT A RACE. Today's "Jews" (in the flesh) are a conglomerate of lots of races, especially the Khazars from the Russian area. They took on the religion of the "Jews" (Judaism) and began moving south. Read "The 13th Tribe" by Koestler. For you, this is a MUST READ.

This is a fairly good explanation in case you get some time to do some reading. Better yet, search the scriptures for the truth. I have.

http://www.disciples-of-jesus.net/dispensationalism.html

Now, back to what you were saying in your video. According to you, there are two plans of salvation....one for the Christians (faith in Jesus Christ for salvation), and another one for the Jews (they are supposed to go "Aha"! When Jesus Christ returns and finally become believers and be saved and given their promised land of the Nation of Israel.) And what is the Tribulation supposed to be for? It's for those who need it...determined by God. The Book of Revelation says absolutely nothing about "Daniel's 70th week"....if it does, POINT IT OUT!!! There is so much more I could rebut with, but you need to learn basics.

First of all, the bible says in Ephesians 4:4-6..."There is ONE body, and ONE Spirit, even as ye are called in ONE hope of your calling; (vs.5)ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism,(vs.6) ONE God and Father OF ALL, who is above all, and through all, and IN YOU ALL." The ONE BODY includes EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE ON THIS EARTH WHO ARE SAVED. Jews who ARE SAVED are now called "spiritual Jews", ALL people who are saved are called "spiritual Jews" or "Israel" (Gal.6:16) and Jews, and everyone else who are NOT saved are called "Gentiles". That's what the bible says.

There are NOT TWO GOSPELS...one for the Jews and one for the Church. If you believe in another way of salvation for the Jews, that is called ANOTHER GOSPEL. Galatians 1:8.."But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Salvation apart from belief in Jesus Christ NOW is "another gospel". It might be a good thing for you to read the whole of the Book of Galations, as it points out a LOT of mistakes early Christians made while the Jews were trying to Judaize them after they became saved.

Galatians even tells us who ISRAEL IS....read 6:16. It is NOT the Jews.

In the OT, ISRAEL were those who believed in God (this began with Jacob). The Gentiles were the people who didn't. The NT is no different. God does not change. In the NT, believers in Jesus Christ are called "Israel" by God. They are also referred to as "spiritual Jews" because they have a "circumcision of the heart"(Romans 2:29). ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE are called GENTILES by God....even if they are "Jews" in the flesh. Jewish people believe in Judaism, which is a religion that Jesus Christ criticized. In God's eyes, ANYBODY who is not saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, God looks at them as Gentiles (whether they are Jews in the flesh or not). They are saved just like everyone else. Once the pre-wrath "rapture" (Rev.11) takes place, the only people who are left on earth are people who had refused to believe up to that time...it does not matter what their religion, including Jews. Then the world gets totally hammered with the Vial Judgments...including everyone on the earth at that time...including Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Catholics, Budddists, or Mormons, or anyone who does not become a believer during the Tribulation of 1260 days. It doesn't matter. Once God's wrath comes, it's all over for everyone who is left on earth.

As for the 144,000....they are the ISRAEL OF GOD....believers all over the world. Even I might be of the Tribe of Reuben. I don't know. You don't know, either...nobody does. They are NOT "Jews". I think one of the greatest questions on this subject would be "WHO WAS THE FIRST JEW"??? Answer that one. It wasn't Adam, Abraham, Moses, David....who was? There was no FIRST Jew unless you can tell me who, specifically, began the religion of Judaism....and did he have a "Mrs. Jew"? It wouldn't matter because it's a religion, and this is not spread by physical procreation.

There is so much more...but my fingers are getting tired.

Don't forget what God says in I Corinthians 15:46..."Howbeit that was not FIRST which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and AFTERWARD that which is spiritual."

This means that the OT (first things) were "natural", fleshy things and people who were a "shadow" of what was to come. The things in the NT are the SPIRITUAL fulfillment of the natural things told to us in the OT. God dealt with "natural Israel" (believers in God) in the OT, and He now deals with "spiritual Israel" (believers in Jesus Christ) in the NT. He DOES NOT go from the natural, to the spiritual, and then back to the natural again. God's kingdom is a spiritual kingdom that flesh and blood doesn't inherit..see I Cor. 15:50...and people who aren't taken out prior to the wrath (believers) will die in the flesh....all of them, including Jews, Muslims, Buddists, or whoever would not believe in salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

And that's the way the bible reads to those who understand what they are reading.

Arlene

Re: Kevin New Video: April 26 2013: Boston bombing and replacement theology

Arlene,
I didn't post my video here at this forum. Steven posted it when he saw that it was uploaded on my youtube channel. It's obvious that you and I disagree about many things. I don't need to do any research to find the truth, but to study God's word. I never have said there is a different gospel for the Jews. Jews and Gentiles both must repent of their sins and believe on Jesus Christ for salvation. I totally reject this notion that Israel is the church. Have you read Ezekiel 36 and 37, which describes God bringing Israel back in to their land? Those chapters were fulfilled starting in 1917 with the Balfour agreement. Jews have flooded back in to the land of Israel since then, and on May 14th 1948, Israel became a nation once again. That land was a barren desert until the Jews started to return there. God blessed that land, and caused vegetation to grow again there when the Jews returned. If you read Ezekiel 38 and 39, those prophecies are still yet to be fulfilled, but it won't be long now. If Israel had not been under the supernatural protection of God, the Arabs would have already destroyed them by now. Look at what has happened in the wars Israel has had with the Muslim countries that surround them. God is preparing Israel for the 70th week of Daniel, and he will save a remnant of them as he said he would.
So, I completely reject Replacement theology, which is completely unbiblical! Follow after men like Joe Ortiz if you want to, but I will follow Jesus Christ, and the sound doctrines of his word.

Kevin