Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have a question which nobody has yet answered ...perhaps we can discuss this among all of us..

Arlene....the thread "Israel, The Church, And The Hebrew Roots Movement" on today's postings has some answers to your question.

Re: I have a question which nobody has yet answered ...perhaps we can discuss this among all of us..

Hi Rudylee...Thanks for pointing that out, but I've already read it. Steven and I agree on a lot of things, and we also disagree on some. That's the way it is...like the story of the blind men and the elephant....we see things differently in some ways.

You know, the deeper I go into Bible study, the more questions I have. There seem to be layers within layers at times. And sometimes, the superficial layers tell only part of the story. As the Bible tells us, "now we see though a glass (mirror) darkly", etc. We will never see everything in this lifetime, and, as human beings (of some people I do have questions about this at times)we are fallible. Some things I've learned in the past, and I've clung to them like a "pit bull"...and then...Whammo!!!...something comes along which points out my error. But, I'm willing to learn. However, I won't take as doctrine things I've already learned and found fault with.

We can all agree to disagree, but we must do this with love and civility. Being "pushy" does nothing to help us put our own points across. I found that out just being a mother and a wife...and being a Christian is even an even more intense "battle" (there must be a better word for that, but it doesn't come to mind) when it comes to matters of the Tribulation, rapture, and millennium.

What I'd like are personal ideas that aren't parroted from pulpits, yet they line up with Scripture. And I've seen some pretty good ones "out there" on the internet. So, piece by piece, the search goes on for me.

Thanks again...you sound like you are very gentle!

Arlene

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Hi Arlene, great questions, shows me that the Holy Spirit is indeed working in you. I TRULY BELIEVE we are in times where we will need to rely on what I call " progressive Revelation ", we must always be ALERT to the still small voice of the Holy Spirit in these times with such exponential events unfolding and an ever increasing pace.
Here are a few scriptures I hope will help you , also you might want to download Mike Hoggards FREE word search software as it allows you to search words and word phrases and brings up all relevant scripture painting what I feel to be a clearer more complete picture when its all in front of you on one page. http://visitbethelchurch.com/
God Bless, Bob.

Psalms 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Ecclesiastes 6:6 ¶Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

John 16:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 John 2:27

King James Version (KJV)

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Jeremiah 33:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Amos 3:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Jeremiah 29:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Philippians 4:6-7

King James Version (KJV)

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

John 14:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Hi James...I absolutely agree with you!! So, we do have to take into consideration the truth of any words which "MAN" has put into the mix when we are studying the truth of the bible. If God had wanted those words there, He would have put them there for us! But he didn't, did He?

There are far to many "isms" that people follow...and this leads to much error.

God told us that there is not a "jot" or a "tittle" which will pass from the law till ALL is fulfilled....Matthew 5:18. And when we look back at all of God's laws to His people (Israel) in the OT, there was one which most of us seem to have forgotten. Every seven years, the land was supposed to rest and not be worked in any manner....Leviticus 25:4. This MUST be fulfilled because God said it must. It hasn't up to now.

My theory is that in the 6,000 years this present earth has been in existence, there has been no "rest" for the land for a year every 7th year. At the end of this age, perhaps the "thousand years" is the time God will cause this required fulfillment. For a thousand years, in this 7,000 years, there will be NOBODY on this earth because it's time to complete this one unfulfilled command of God. BUT, for now, it's just conjecture...we'll see.

God's Kingdom, at the end of this age, is a spiritual one in which we will have been "changed" to conform to this spiritual Kingdom...I Cor. 15:51. At the end of God's wrath, there will be no people alive to still be on this extremely chaotic earth. I believe this present earth will be as is described in Jeremiah 4:23. After the wrath of God, the earth will be the same as it was in Genesis 1:2. And this is the only sense I can make of those scriptures. I will not add what isn't there. And I can't take scriptures out of the bible because they don't seem to make sense to me...like the one in Jeremiah 4:23. Sometime in the future, this WILL happen.

Thanks!

Arlene

Hi Bob...Thanks for the vote of confidence. What I know is only because I avidly read and study the bible. Often I go on the internet to see if there are any of my "different" beliefs in what I have studied concur with any others...and they do. Yes, I have very different opinions on the "millennium", or "a thousand years' of Revelation 20. It is there for a reason, and we are suppose to search the scriptures for it.

Please see my response today to James to avoid redundancy.

I am currently beginning a study of "the bottomless pit". That is where Satan is "bound" for the thousand years as well, I believe. And, if this earth is totally in a chaotic mess as Jeremiah has told us it will be...then just maybe, this chaotic earth is actually the "bottomless pit" where Satan will have to stay, bound, and see the total destruction he has caused for the last 6,000 years. Otherwise, I can't picture an actual "pit" that has no bottom or top to it.

But, this is not yet conclusive in my mind....but I have yet to find an alternative which makes any sense. No physical "chains" can bind a spiritual being such as Satan...so he has to be stranded somewhere away from contact from all people.

Arlene

Hi Arlene, more scripture that may help you. God Bless.

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Matthew 7:7-11

King James Version (KJV)

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him.

Luke 11:9-13

King James Version (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Hi Bob...I very rarely say "Amen" to anyone.

BUT, this one gets a hale and hearty "AMEN" from me...and a big smile, too!

Arlene

Dispensationism clarifyes the issue ....

IMHO-OHO-only through dispensations can you properly understand this issue and all scripture .... according to us FUNdimental independent Baptists of the IBBF, anyhow :) ....
there are 7 dispensations... innocence, conscience, human govt, promise, law,
grace (the Church) and sight... (((mankind is back under the Law for the 7 year tribulation period following the Rapture of the Church )))

in each dispensation GOD dealt with all mankind in a unique way....
the final dispensation, SIGHT, Jesus is sitting on Davids throne,
men see him ((hence, ""Sight")) and they still dont want Him to rule over them..
Hence the final revolt against GOD at the end of the Millennium ((1000 years))
Lewis

Hi Lewis...Nice to see your name again!!

I used to believe that myself for many years. Ever hear of Dr. Peter Ruckman? I have every book he ever wrote, and I devoured them page by page. I learned a whole lot, and I learned how to read the bible from searching the scriptures for every single verse.

I praise God for that lesson, and all that bible study...and then I learned the truth. God has had one plan all through the ages. To save us from our sins because He loved us (ALL OF US...He has no favorites). The OT is about Jesus Christ, and so is the NT..John 5:39. It's about God's love for His people, Israel (believers). If there were different "dispensations" then He would have shown us clearly...but He didn't. We can only "assume" and that's not God's way.

God respects no persons or religions. He chose us...we didn't choose Him (John 6:44). He has shown us the horrendous mistakes of those who disobeyed Him and did their "own thing" like Cain and the Jews (Judaism). They were all for examples for us (the "church in the wilderness"..Acts 7:38..OT, and the "church" which is called the "body of Christ" today.

The sad thing about Dispensationalists is they think that God has seen only the Jews as His "chosen people"...and this is TOTALLY WRONG. The Jews are NOT "Israel" (God's chosen people), and NONE of "Israel" are Jews (because then they would believe in Judaism...which is anti-Christ...and they would not believe in Jesus Christ, which converts people to "Israel" just like Jacob was...and he was NOT a Jew). God "chose" him, but did not choose Esau..Malachi 1:3. They were both the same race, but their religions were different. God hates religions...Rev.2:6.

But, I once was as hard-core as you are about this. Then God almost knocked me on my butt and shook that theory out of me with the truth. I kinda wish that God hadn't put that "spiritual Jews" thingie in there, relating to saved people...but, I think he did it on purpose just to make us search for what He wanted to tell us. Those who want to find out, will! And those who don't want to know anything different than the same old nonsense of dealing with the Jews in the OT, then dealing with Christians...and then, hop! skip! jump we go right back to the Jews again during and after the Tribulation, etc.

I really can't make any sense out of that doctrine anymore. Try as I may, it's too confusing, and all the pieces don't fit. But, we can agree to disagree...and still love each other "in Christ Jesus"...

Arlene

This earth is not 100% used by Human and so those LANDs such as Deserts or Wilderness will be BLOSSOMING and use by CHRIST during the 1000years and the REST of the LAND will be RESTing SABBATH:)

Perhaps that's as you see it. I don't see it happen that way according to what the Bible actually tells us in both the OT and the NT.

If you read my posting of today (4/28/2013) on the events of the end-times as is written in the Bible, you will see how God has told us the condition this present earth will be during the "thousand years"....and it won't exactly be "blooming" for anyone except Satan and his evil horde...and that will be a "blooming" mess!!!

This is the ONLY way that God will fulfill his mandate that the earth "rest" every seven years. Man has disobeyed that for this present 6,000 years....but God WILL accomplish everything He has spoken.

Thanks for the comment, and I'm glad when I can clarify with ONLY what the Bible says. I don't know everything, but I'm learning more every day, and I praise our Lord Jesus Christ for that...

Arlene

Hi Bob...I just want to thank you again for your posting to me!! I can't even begin to tell you how valuable it was to me to read your words...all the disjointed "words" and "pictures" in my mind just started to come together as a jigsaw puzzle right after I read it.

Because of this, I was "pushed" in the right direction to search out all these things, and it resulted in such awesome revelations of what is REALLY going to happen. I wrote it all out...and it was about 10 pages long...too long, actually, but I tend to get awfully wordy at times...most of the time, actually!

But I did find several places on the internet that said the same thing, but much shorter and more concise. So, I posted them today (4/28) for others to read.

Thank you again for your kind, encouraging words...and pointing me in the right direction...

Arlene

Well, John, I guess that settles it! You are right, and I am wrong....???

There's a perfect scripture that covers this situation:

Proverbs 23:9..."Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of they words."

You are right!! Everything I need to hear (or say) is in the bible!!

Arlene