Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Getting Dark Outside!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/steinhauer1.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

It's Getting Dark Outside!

By Jenni Steinhauer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“For all that is in the world-the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and the pride of life- is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.” (1 John 2:16-17 )

Remember when you were a kid, and you were scared of the dark? I was one of those kids who always wanted to sleep with the light on. But the years have passed, and now I turn the light off at night without a second thought. But as a Christian, I remain sensitive to spiritual darkness, and I can't help but notice how dark it is getting lately. The truth is that it is growing darker and darker in this world we live in. You can almost feel it, it is just that heavy and oppressive. It's enough to send a little chill up your spine.

The lack of absolute truths has created a society full of those who do what is right in his or her own eyes. “This is my truth and that is your truth” has become the mantra. The morals and values that were once lauded and esteemed so highly in America are now regularly disregarded and often even openly scorned and mocked. And after nearly five decades of this kind of living, what do we have to show for it? Our moral relativism has produced moral decay beyond belief. We have sought to replace God's laws with laws based on our human definition of right and wrong, and what seems good in our own eyes. God's laws are said to be outof- date, and even called depraved.

Depraved? No, depraved is teaching children that everything goes, to just do what feels right, leaving children with no foundation to ground them, no clear standards to steady them. Depraved is schools refusing to give a child Tylenol for a headache without her parents' consent, yet insisting it is legal to take that same child to get an abortion without ever having to even notify her parents. Depraved is declaring that a child's right to live is second to a mother's right to choose.

The Supreme Court is now deliberating over whether or not to redefine marriage from what God established. Yet, when marriage isn't being redefined, it is disregarded in favor of cohabitation and “free sex”, which, it turns out, isn't quite as “free” as first thought. We have filled our movies and music with all the foul language, sex scenes and violence we can manage, while simultaneously wondering why our nation is virtually crumbling around us. We have kicked God to the proverbial curb, tearing down every thing that is “true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, commendable, excellent, and worthy of praise” (Philippians 4:8 ), setting up idols of darkness in their place.

“For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.” -2 Timothy 4:3-4

My dear friends, this time is here, now! Oh yes, it is getting very dark outside!

But the sad truth is, the world loves the dark, because its deeds are evil: “And this is the judgment, the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.” (John 3:19- 20 )

And yet, lest we believers should lose heart, we are reminded by Jesus: “...I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12 )

So although this indeed is a dark world we live in, we as Christians do not walk in darkness. And furthermore, Jesus tells us: “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:14- 16)

The words “so that they may see” stand out to me as I write this verse. It is impossible to see much of anything in the dark, but if we are shining the light of Christ, those in the world may see our good works and come to repentance. But this indicates that we must be walking obediently with the Lord.

“Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” (Ephesians 5:1-2 )

“Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.” (Ephesians 5:15-16)

“If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1:5-7 )

We are commanded to “walk as children of light”: “Therefore do not become partners with them; for at one time you were darkness, but now your light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:7-8 )

“Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world...” (Philippians 2:15)

Now this doesn't mean the world is going to suddenly start loving the light, of course. But we are to continue to shine His light until He comes! Imagine how pitch-black it will be in that moment after the Church is raptured! Will the world be glad of this? I'm not so sure...The old phrase, “Be careful what you wish for” comes to mind. So, in closing, if you belong to Christ, there is no need for fear, no matter how dark it may get! “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.” (Romans 8:1-2 )

If you have not accepted Christ as Savior, please don't wait another moment to do so! You are not guaranteed another day, another hour, or even another moment to choose Jesus as Lord of your life, but you do have this moment. Choose life now.

“Behold, now is the favorable time; behold now is the day of salvation.” (2 Corinthians 6:2 )

“Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.” (Isaiah 44:6-7 )

“...if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9 )

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out