Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finding Strength in Health Problems

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lysaught6.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Finding Strength in Health Problems

By John Lysaught

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit” (Jeremiah 17:7-

What about you? Do you have confidence and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ? I trust the Lord. I trust that my life’s directions, my actions, and my journey with Christ are all part of His overall plan for me. I believe God made me who I am: My body, my intellect, my attitude, my weird sense of humor, my heart for Him, and my love for people. I believe that God is using me in unique ways to relate to people─to introduce them to Christ and to remind those who are lukewarm that God is love and they need to heat up for Him.

I was in great health until I was pumped full of all sorts of vaccinations from the Army, after which my health turned downward. (My own conspiracy theory is the vaccinations caused negative reactions in my body. I’ve met many other soldiers with similar health problems after they took the same vaccinations.) Considering all my ailments and other health problems some people mock me for my faith.

They say, “Why would a loving God allow one of His children (me) to have all these problems?” Why would I believe in a God that would “punish” me with a lot of health problems that affect me every day with pain, discomfort, mental problems, and much more? I just laugh to myself, and say, “God made me to be me to use me for His purpose.” My ailments make me stronger in faith and allow me to have a unique perspective so I can relate to others who have similar problems. I can confidently say to them that, “Yes, there is a loving God and regardless of health problems, He is still real and working in my and your life.”

I shouldn't complain about my ailments because as Romans 9:20-21 says:

“But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?” Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?”

I don’t question God about my ailments but thank Him that they allow me to be closer to Him and to interact with others who suffer; to provide encouragement and comfort, and that even though we have health problems, God is still love, loves us and He wants us with Him in eternity (heaven).

When I get discouraged from my ailments I remind myself of what is awaiting me, such as what John wrote in 14:1-3:

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

God knows me and works in me because He created me. Through me He uses me to get His word of salvation to others. I’m always looking up because I know He is preparing a home for me. He is for you, too, if you believe Christ is your Savior and are born-again (John 3:1-7).

I renew my trust in the Lord every day. I trust that He brings people into my life that I can influence and introduce Christ to. I trust that He will be with me in those moments that I need Him most, when my fibromyalgia flares, when my Crohn’s disease causes me trouble, when my meds for my bipolar stop working, I trust that the Lord works through the doctors and my heart to carry me through those points of my life when I seemingly can’t bear anything alone. He carries me through those tough times and affirms to me that He is real and that He loves me; and what I can't handle, I can give to Him to help me.

Don’t get me wrong, I pray for healing all the time but accept at the same time that God may not have complete healing as part of His path for me, but that my problems can be used for His good, for the furtherance of His kingdom. When I do pray I pray not only for healing but also for relief and for strength to make it through road bumps that my health throws at me at times. I would like to attest right now that my Crohn’s has been in remission for months. I prayed for guidance from Christ to help alleviate the pain and problems associated with Crohn’s disease, and you know what?

I received inspiration and strength to change my eating habits and how I treat my body. With my bipolar, I was lead to the right doctor that gave me a medication cocktail that has my bipolar under control for some time now. My cornea disease has stopped progressing and has actually improved a bit. My fibromyalgia is what my speed bump is right now but trust that if not for prayer, I would be much worse off than I am now. I trust and believe that Christ has played a role in my health improvements and when I do hit speed bumps in them, He is there to help me through them, to carry me through and help me grow spiritually from the experiences with my health.

If you have health problems, don’t be discouraged. He is there for you, also. Being saved and accepting Christ may not completely heal you, for God has a purpose for everyone and everything that makes you who you are. God did not make a mistake in making you as you are, whether you are in perfect health or like me, have multiple health problems. God is perfect and His perfect plan includes me, and you. Don’t question the Potter of why He made you the way you are, for the Potter (God) did so for a purpose. That purpose is to further the kingdom of God. You need to ask for guidance to do your purpose.

“But how can I do that,” you say? “I have so many problems and pain and I suffer! Why would God do this to me?”

I feel sorry for myself at times and think these things when my problems seem to get worse, yet I immediately remind myself that Christ has a plan for me. You need to do the same. Christ has a plan for you. Your aliments or perfect health is a venue in which God will use you to further His kingdom. All you have to do is listen and follow while God leads you. Don’t let yourself get yourself down; let Jesus lift you up. For example, I’m part of many online support groups. When inspired by the Spirit, I will write a verse of support to a person who is expressing concern for their health problem or are complaining about why would God do this to them. I take these opportunities to sneak in a Word of God to start a conversation about how God can work in their lives to make them better or to bring some relief.

What can you do? Do you trust and have confidence in how God made you and how He can use you? Maybe you go to a support group of some sort or sit in a room full of people getting dialysis or are friends with people who suffer as you do, or similarly. What about when you interact with your nurse or doctor? What a great opportunity to talk about how God is working in your life. Talk about the blessings, not the bad from your ailments. You may spark a conversation that will lead to the saving grace of someone.

Use your problems to get closer to Christ. Trust to allow Christ to help you with your problems. They don’t even have to be health related. They can be financial, relational, work related, etc. Use the negative to turn to the positive and let Christ lead you and be in you in these moments. You always have a choice. You can sit and whine and complain and feel sorry for yourself, or you can trust and have confidence in that God made you the way you are for His purpose. You must find that purpose by praying and asking God how you can use the way He made you to further His kingdom. Remember Matthew 7.7:

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”

Don’t use your problems, health or otherwise as an excuse not to act for Christ, but use them as an opportunity for Christ.

In all your endeavors, don’t have fear but have confidence in the Lord. He made you and brings people and situations in your life for a reason: For you to bear fruit for His kingdom. Remember the verse I cited from Jeremiah 17.7-8:

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Be strong and confident that your roots are grounded in His living water so when you are faced with an opportunity to relate to someone with health or other problems, you can give them a word from the Lord without fear or worries. Remember, you are nourished with living water in the heat and drought of worldly opposition.

May the Lord work through your heart as He made you─to further His kingdom and bring you blessings upon you in your endeavors for: Christ.

John Lysaught

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out