Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time Waits for NO MAN

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears102.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Time Waits for NO MAN

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m not too sure everyone sees the difference in people today, as compared to twenty years ago. It is so common now to ridicule and malign the name of Jesus Christ...for whatever reason. Take for instance, any statement in the left wing media about the Bible or Jesus Christ and you will read comments such as calling HIM: “Sky Daddy.” We have Scripture that describes this most offensive action by those who do NOT know our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. What needs to be understood here is the future destination of those individuals speaking such blasphemy.

2 Peter 3.3-8:

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

I purposefully separated those verses to bring attention to them in the hope of showing that they were written about 3000 years ago. Low and behold, what those Scriptures say is coming to fruition today, just as the Lord prophesied.

First, we must understand that the majority of the unsaved do not “think.” They find it easier to live according to “strings of thought.” Thus we read they are “walking after their own lusts.” Bible students are able to see this as predominant in today’s society. Then we have, “Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

Obviously, these scoffers have forgotten the Flood of Noah.

These scoffers do not understand that GOD does not do things according to man’s wishes or in the timeframe man “thinks” things should be done. The arrogance of these individuals is so palpable that it has overwhelmed the knowledge of God in others who are struggling. They have come to the point that 2000 years is far too long a time to wait, as far as the Rapture is concerned. It is this very idea that turns many from believing the Word of God. It would appear these folks have a limited ability to see what the past has proven and why it is so necessary for us to be watchful...no matter the timeframe.

It is also important to watch, as the Bible proves and verifies the lives and contributions of those that lived so long ago; the reason we believers live the lives we do today. An example would be: The Israelites after their Exodus from Egypt. Our lives are dependant upon understanding WHY God did some of the things that HE did. What the result for certain actions are and how we can avoid the same pitfalls. Thus, our lives should be more righteous according to the perfect will of God as is written in HIS Word!

In other words, we should be as Jesus is and continually say, “Not my will, Father, but thine will be done.” What would this world be like if the majority of people upheld that one statement and literally meant it? Suffice it to say, everything and everyone would be very different. Sadly...that is NOT the case! The ultimate “oxymoron.”

“For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished” (2 Peter 3:5).

That verse is verification that our lives are according to our single choice, accepting the gift of Jesus Christ on the cross or not. The single most important action word would be “willingly” ignorant. Thus we have the scoffers.

“But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men” (2 Peter 3:7).

It is equally assured by God, that there will be a judgement and an end result for ungodly people. This is the part that stokes the anger of those that choose NOT, to follow Jesus Christ! Judgment requires there to be an authoritative figure which the Bible student knows, is GOD. Thusly, there is a punishment for the perpetrators breaking God’s Laws. Knowing this inately, the scoffers CHOOSE to shake their fists at God, another complete “oxymoron.” Understanding the consequence of their SIN should send them running to the Lord for immediate salvation.

If one is not “thinking” one will never know the need for their salvation. Do you now understand how this “oxymoron” continues to profoundly devastate “thinking” on the part of the scoffers?

Oddly enough, there has never been this measure of “defiance” and lack of “thinking” in the world before. It makes the Bible student wonder how this “delusion” by God has been going on? It is this exact point that one would need to understand -- that God does not have a “timeframe” as we know of it. We are inferior beings as compared to God, which should bring about great humility in each of our lives, saved or not! To that exact end, we humans fail again, proof that we are a fallen species. It makes evident our need for Jesus Christ! Thus the “oxymoron” issue. How can any one of us be so arrogant and then scoff at our Lord and Savior, the ONLY ONE who can possibly save us? Is any of this making sense to you?

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day” (2 Peter 3: .

Time is NOT relevant to God!

We humans are the ones with the problem of time!

Point in case, we do well to remember the things of twenty years ago, or maybe it could be our gathering together and our patriotism, as a result of the Twin Towers in New York. Is it not true that we must put things down on paper in order to remember significant events in our lives, for the “posterity” of those after us, in an effort to say, “Don’t repeat our failures in your life?”

How is it then that we fail to see the Bible as the inerrant Word of God?

How is it, we have so many scoffers, and then we read in the Bible where the road to heaven is narrow...and FEW will find it and that so many will walk the broad road that leads to ETERNAL DESTRUCTION? Is it just me or do others understand these verses as well? Obviously there are way too many people still asleep. What are they going to do as the alarm sounds and Jesus Christ stands in the clouds, calling HIS own to HIMSELF?

The question will then be, “Am I truly Saved?”

Or have I been doing nothing else than giving HIM…lip service?

I hear many people saying, that once the Rapture takes place, then they will believe. Obviously they want a “miracle” to take place...FIRST.

What most do not understand, once the church of Jesus Christ, those who truly belong to Him are removed, the Holy Spirit will reduce HIS influence with those that remain. In that moment, the “great delusion” of God will grow exponentially throughout all the people left behind. They will believe the lie of Satan! There will be little choice for people to convert to Jesus Christ. Simply the threat of death to any believer will overcome many in those days, as is it written in the Word of God. It is true, there will “Tribulation saints” but the cost for such a belief will be horrendous! The stakes are against them from the beginning. Simply saying in that day, “I was wrong” will not be enough resolve for most and many will suffer at the hands of others.

“For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” 2 Corinthians 6:2, emphasis added).

It is the perfect time for us to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, today is that day! It is ignorance to count on our abilities as humans when it come to the saving grace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It is critical to understand that we cannot do anything without HIM.

“Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned” (John 15:4-6, emphasis added).

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out