Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where We Miss the Mark in Life!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears100.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Where We Miss the Mark in Life!

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We often wonder why life is so very difficult. We wonder why we must work so hard, usually in unforgiving environments and for some of the lesser educated and in third world countries in dangerous and humiliating jobs that we would never accept here in the USA. It is surprising to note, that there is a significant percentage of people that work every day in jobs that they do not enjoy.

“There are approximately 506,000,000 people living in the United States and of those, it is estimated that approximately 255,000,000 people that work for a living. (As of June 2009).

The drop in workers’ happiness can be partly blamed on the worst recession since the 1930s, which has made it difficult for some people to find challenging and suitable jobs.

In 1987, nearly 70 percent said they were interested in their work, only 51 percent now find their jobs interesting.

Workers have grown steadily unhappier for a variety of reasons: Fewer workers consider their jobs to be interesting. Incomes have not kept up with inflation. The soaring cost of health insurance has eaten into workers’ take-home pay.”

According to what is above, it appears that we have problems.

“Capitalism is not working out today as it did prior to World War II. Prior to this last period (World War II), we can think of the US in labor terms as, owners and then the indentured servitude. Typically the larger of companies were in the eastern USA and Europe, as compared with how things of corporate management and corporate layout are today. We then see the highest of the labor force in the service market, as compared to any other form of work, at present.”

“Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eye service, as men pleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God. And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ” (Colossians 3:22-24).

Genesis 3.16-19, emphasis mine:

“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said, because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”

As we look back to the beginning and then look to today, our work has been exactly what the Bible has told us it would be: difficult. Again I am going to say, if one part of the Bible is true and honest, so is the rest of it! One needs to read the Bible to know its contents and how those are applied to each of us everyday. Please note also, “for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” Again we see the fruit of our SIN in our lives and this brings us to another important verse:

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23, emphasis mine).

It is most evident that what we do everyday, has a distinct impression on our lives and not only this, but add SIN to it and the whole ball of wax begins to fall apart! In other words, ask yourself, “Why did I pick this area of work?” Then ask yourself, “Why you continue to work as you do and does the work I do and the reason for my work, show Jesus Christ as the center of my life?”

I once had a friend who I’ll call Bob. He was a business owner and for a while, quite wealthy for it. One day I heard him complain and I wondered about it, why would he complain when he was a multi-millionaire, when he had everything and so many others did not, especially in his own company. I was a witness to some that worked for him, that were not able to put three square meals on the table because he paid them so very little. How much more difficult would it have been for him to raise their salary to a point that they could afford three square meals a day?

Then it hit me. It was about the numbers (the money). Big numbers fir him and little numbers for everyone else! Yes, I know, very simple, right? Yet, it was the truth! It was all he could do to contain himself every day. He went out and bought a Civil War cannon for his showroom! Days later he went out and bought, not just one plane, but two planes!

At least once a month there would be a company breakfast and all the employees were to be there and the basics would be discussed, accolades were given. The only “bonuses” given were to a select group within the company and no others. Many that were worthy were left out in the cold even though many of the managers recommended them because of their work.

I had known Bob for many years, as did my wife and we would talk with him about these things and never once did he consider changing. I told Bob one day that he needed to stop praying at his altar of money, that God would not be happy with him. I should have been talking to a brick wall, for all it was worth to him. At those meetings, they would always have a prayer asking for more work to be sold and a larger income into the company. Blasphemy at its best!

Was all the work done for the Lord? Was there anyone that was blessed by this company to the glory of God? Absolutely NOT! Well, in the space of time (12 years) the company began and ended. Bob was devastated by the company failure. In essence, HIS failure, and there never was any consideration of the Lord in any of it. Twelve months after the failure he was sitting on his back porch. He took his shotgun and blew a hole through his chest.

Many at the funeral, stated that he was despondent over how many people he had hurt by loosing the company. “Poppycock,” said I (in my mind). I knew better. I can’t help but wonder if he had changed and worked for the glory of the Lord, what he might have accomplished. In hindsight, I wished I had worked harder at getting him to see where he was wrong and how to get out of it through the Word of God. Things might be very different today.

THEN AGAIN...what if his life was to prove to the rest of us, that no matter what...God’s perfect will, will be done! That we need to see the inherent value in this man’s life, see the results and then...NEVER go down that path!

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1). Please read the rest of this chapter to fully understand, the veracity of faith and hope in Jesus Christ!

I have long said, there is a very real purpose for our death as human beings. An end to this life lived for Jesus Christ will be a life eternal with HIM. We go Full Circle, if you will. For the unsaved, this life is full of dread, full of worries, pain and strife and then for these unsaved to look forward...there is nothing, just DEATH!

Don’t take my word for it...read the Bible and see it for yourself! God does not mince words for any one. HE is no respecter of persons! If you are able to understand what is said in the Word of God and you decide not to adhere to it, then don’t complain when you find yourself in the lake of fire…

YOU asked and YOU made the choice, the decision, to be there!

God Almighty gave you and every other person ever born on this planet Earth...the exact same choice to make...

“Where do you want to spend eternity...heaven or hell?

Either way, Gods perfect will for each and every one of us will be done...according to that single choice. There is no other way!

Hey! You can run around and scream, “ This is not fair.” Your own personal wisdom doesn’t change a single thing and it never will. After you figure this out just for yourself you will be a lot happier and far wiser than most. You will also understand why the Bible has not changed in better than 3000 years!

The chapters and verses are the words of God meant to be read and studied. They give the recipe for eternal salvation to heaven! You will NEVER get to heaven...unless you are saved. You must read your Bible! That is why it was given in the first place!

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (2 Peter 3, 3-4).

Scoffers...people squabbling among themselves and telling others that the Bible is worthless and too old fashioned to be relevant today, in these modern times! And yet, these words were in the mouth of God before the universe was ever created. Sort of makes the scoffers... idiots… in their own minds and worse to others that know better. But such are people of today, which leads us to believe that the Rapture and the Tribulation are closer than we have ever been. These same scoffers say the Bible is not relevant and yet, they can be shown the verses of the Bible that describe them. Still, they will not believe.

Scoffers...prove the Bible to be true with every word that comes out of their mouths and yet how many people believe the scoffers more than the Bible? And then these same scoffers want to laugh at me because they think they have won something here, when all they have done, is exactly what they want, to consign themselves to the fires of hell. They don’t understand their own intelligence pushes them away from the Lord rather than to HIM! IF they are right, then Lord, let me be as smart as a brick and as humble as a doormat!

“As for me and my house we will serve the Lord!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out