Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Update: April 6 2013

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

06 Apr 13

6.2 magnitude earthquake shakes Russia's Far East, close to China and North Korea
The epicenter of the quake was 9km from the Russian village of Zarubino, about 60km northeast of the North Korean city of Aodzhiri and approximately 608 km from the capital Pyongyang. No casualties or damage have been reported. The earthquake struck at a depth of 561.9 km.

Earthquakes rattle nerves in local area
PEMISCOT COUNTY, MO. - On shaky ground. Two tremors in the New Madrid Seismic Zone this week have people wondering if a big earthquake could be coming. The two are considered minor. No damage has been reported from either.

7.1 magnitude earthquake hits off Indonesia
"The quake very strong. It scared us … my wife was screaming, my children were crying," said Yosef Roa of Tolikara, adding there was no damage around his neighborhood where most houses are simple and made of wood in the traditional style. The quake was felt across many parts of Papua, including the capital, Jayapura, and the copper town of Timika and Wamena, another town in the mountains, Imran said. Residents ran from their houses, and many remained outside fearing aftershocks.

Obama’s “poised for recovery” = Jimmy Carter’s workforce levels
This sort of thing is a standard feature of the Obama economy: anemic job creation – which occasionally bounces up to decent levels for a month or two – coupled with enormous workforce contractions, as discouraged job-seekers give up looking and exit the market. Very few of the small ticks downward in the unemployment rate over the past few years have been unaccompanied by workforce contractions.

North Korea: we can't keep you safe, Pyongyang tells foreign embassies
The foreign ministry on Friday gave ambassadors in Pyongyang until Wednesday to say if they needed help with closing their missions and evacuating staff. Britain responded by saying there was "no immediate" plan to shut its embassy in North Korea.

UN agency 'broke' as Syria refugee funds run out
A UN agency has said it will soon be unable to provide "life-saving" aid to Syrian refugees in Jordan and other countries due to funds running out. "The needs are rising exponentially and we are broke," said Marixie Mercado, a spokeswoman for children's charity Unicef. Some 1.2 million Syrians have fled since the uprising began in March 2011.

US judge lifts 'morning after' pill age limit
A US federal judge has ordered the government to make the "morning after" pill available over the counter to girls of all ages within 30 days. Judge Edward Korman said a decision by the US health secretary to limit over-the-counter purchases of the drug to those 17 and older was "capricious". The reproductive rights group which brought the case called the ruling a victory for women.

Obama to host Mideast leaders in renewed effort
Just two weeks after he brokered the dramatic rapprochement between Israel and Turkey, US President Barack Obama is to welcome four Middle Eastern heads of states, including Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to the White House next month. In a statement to the press, the White House affirmed the meeting between the United States and Turkey, saying the visit "underscores the close friendship" between them.

Iran’s silent war in the Gulf
A series of trials under way in the neighboring Gulf states of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain offer a glimpse into the ongoing, silent war being waged by Iran against its regional rivals. Bahrain is of particular interest to Tehran. The tiny island emirate is home to a Shi’a majority – ruled over by the Sunni Khalifa monarchy. Iranian officials often describe Bahrain as rightfully constituting the “14th province” of Iran.

Putin and Merkel set for a ******* Russian-German summit?
When Russian President Vladimir Putin flies to Germany on Sunday to open this year's Hannover Messe, the world's biggest industrial fair, it will be one of those key milestones – like the upcoming Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics and Russia's chairmanship of the G-20 this year – that demonstrate to the world that Russia is back as a leading global power and economic force to reckon with.

Iran nuclear talks 'yield little progress'
Iran has failed to deliver a "clear and concrete response" to a proposal aimed at ending deadlock over its nuclear programme, a Western diplomat has said. Tehran said it had offered "specific plans" at the opening of the talks with world powers in Kazakhstan. But the diplomat there said they were a "reworking" of proposals rejected at last year's talks in Russia.

Sixth death from H7N9 bird flu reported
East China's Zhejiang Province on Friday morning reported that a man has died from the H7N9 bird flu, bringing the death toll from the new deadly strain to six in the country. The city has reported three infections to date, and two have died, the Health Bureau of Zhejiang Province said Friday.

The Sad Rise Of Prostitution In Cairo
There's a point when the parents of a country get so desperate they sell whatever they can to make ends meet, including their daughters.

Obama budget to take aim at wealthy IRAs
President Obama’s budget, to be released next week, will limit how much wealthy individuals – like Mitt Romney – can keep in IRAs and other retirement accounts. The proposal would save around $9 billion over a decade, a senior administration official said, while also bringing more fairness to the tax code

Syrian president warns of fallout if regime falls
President Bashar Assad warned the fall of his regime or the breakup of Syria will unleash a "domino effect" that will fuel Middle East instability for years to come, in his sharpest warning yet about the potential fallout of his country's civil war on neighboring states.

NKorea aggression could strengthen US-China bond
North Korea's latest outburst of nuclear and military threats has given the U.S. a rare opportunity to build bridges with China — a potential silver lining to the simmering crisis that could revitalize the Obama administration's flagging policy pivot to Asia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05 Apr 13

The Bible vs. Heart
I offer the single most politically incorrect statement a modern American — indeed a modern Westerner, period — can make: I first look to the Bible for moral guidance and for wisdom. I say this even though I am not a Christian (I am a Jew, and a non-Orthodox one at that). And I say this even though I attended an Ivy League graduate school (Columbia), where I learned nothing about the Bible there except that it was irrelevant, outdated and frequently immoral. I say this because there is nothing — not any religious or secular body of work — that comes close to the Bible in forming the moral bases of Western civilization and therefore of nearly all moral progress in the world.

Brown and Green: Were the Nazis forerunners of environmental movements?
A wave of research studies that began in the 1990s is focusing on the possible connection between the Nazi movement and today's green movement. In 1935, two years after the Nazis rose to power, the German government passed a Reich law for the protection of the natural environment, a law whose scope was unprecedented at the time and whose goal was to protect and care for the homeland's natural environment.

Ancient Iraq yields fresh finds for returning archaeologists
A small team of archaeologists working from satellite images hinting at a buried structure have uncovered the corner of a monumental complex with rows of rooms around a large courtyard, believed to be about 4,000 years old.

North Korea's threats of war make Chinese neighbours nervous
Every time North Korea threatens a nuclear strike, Ge Weihan receives a frantic call from his mother. Although the 34-year-old filmmaker moved to Beijing years ago, his parents still live in a small Chinese village less than 25 miles (40km) from the insular nation.

Rush Limbaugh Agrees With Russian President Vladimir Putin on This Issue — and It’s Got Him ‘Freaked Out’
“I have to tell you that it freaks me out that Vladimir Putin is saying things I agree with,” Limbaugh began. “The Russian president has opposed the adoption of Russian orphans by lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender foreign couples.”

Offshore Leaks: Vast Web of Tax Evasion Exposed
Oligarchs and dictators' daughters apparently have a penchant for bunkering their assets on the British Virgin Islands. Barons and composers, on the other hand, seem to prefer the Cook Islands. To cheat on taxes, they create bogus firms with imaginative names like Tantris, Moon Crystal or Sequoia.

Desperate Countries To Accelerate Private Wealth Destruction
From 1980 to 2006, when Bernanke became Chairman of the Fed, the US debt went from $1 trillion to $7 trillion. But think about the fact that he has overseen the debt increase of $10 trillion in just 7 years....

Poll: Majority now say pot smoking should be legal
A majority of Americans now support legalizing marijuana use — the first time public support has crossed the 50 percent threshold, according to new polling from the Pew Research Center. Pew found that 52 percent of Americans said marijuana use should be legal, compared to just 45 percent who said it should be illegal. The level of support has jumped 11 percentage points in the last three years.

New bird flu vaccine preparations begin
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday it is preparing a vaccine for a new strain of avian flu linked to 14 cases and five deaths in China. The U.S. agency said it is preparing the vaccine as a precaution.

Amid Pyongyang bluster, missile launch feared
Missile and launch components have been moved to the east coast of North Korea in the "last few days," a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the information told CNN Thursday. The apparent deployment comes amid further threatening statements by North Korea and heightened tensions in the region -- a situation that "does not need to get hotter," a U.S. State Department spokeswoman said.

South Korea 'deploys warships to track North missiles'
South Korea has deployed two warships with missile-defence systems, reports say, a day after the North apparently moved a missile to its east coast. Military officials told South Korean media the two warships would be deployed on the east and west coasts. Seoul has played down the North's missile move, saying it may be for a test rather than a hostile act.

A moderate earthquake jolted Pakistan-Afghanistan border and parts of Indian administered Kashmir on Thursday, injuring three persons.
“The earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter scale and having epicentre located 279 kilometres northeast of Kabul in Afghanistan near the Tajikistan-Afghanistan border area jolted Pakistan-Afghanistan at around 1202 hours today,” according to the United States Geological Survey.

Magnitude 5.4 earthquake shakes buildings in Mexico City
The epicenter of the earthquake was in Guerrero state on Mexico's Pacific coast, the U.S. Geological Survey reported. A Reuters witness in the Pacific resort of Acapulco, the biggest city in Guerrero, said the earthquake seemed slight, with some people not even noticing the tremor. Mexico City Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera said city services were operating normally after the earthquake.

5.7 earthquake hits Myanmar: USGS
A moderate 5.7-magnitude earthquake struck southern Myanmar on Thursday, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said. The quake hit at a shallow depth of 3.5 kilometres, with its epicentre about 65 kilometres southwest of the capital Naypyidaw, at 1516 GMT

[/u]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Rapture New Update: April 6 2013

Our New Website URL

7.2 Earthquake Strikes Indonesia and 6.0 Quake Hit the China/N.Korea Border 4/6/13

MAG 7.0 PAPUA INDONESIA earthquake

Powerful Quake Hits Indonesia

Latest Earthquakes Report, April 6, 2013

Mt. Etna forbidden after explosive eruptions

6 April 2013 Breaking News Homeland Security to target Christians end times news update 4-6-13

Breaking - 7.2 mag Earthquake - no tsunami

(North Korea ) Damage Control After PM David Cameron Tells N. Korea Nuclear Weapon Can Reach UK

120 Tons of Radioactive Water Leak from **********

WAKE UP ! North Korea is a NWO Pawn ! They Are About to Pull a False Flag Attack on U.S. !

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

6 April 2013 Breaking News New Jersey USA Egytian Muslim beheaded two Christians - end times news

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

(North Korea) Evacuation : Your On Your Own.

(North Korea) US to deploy first time ever spy plane in Japan to watch N. Korea

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL