Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: April 5 2013

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

05 Apr 13

The Bible vs. Heart
I offer the single most politically incorrect statement a modern American — indeed a modern Westerner, period — can make: I first look to the Bible for moral guidance and for wisdom. I say this even though I am not a Christian (I am a Jew, and a non-Orthodox one at that). And I say this even though I attended an Ivy League graduate school (Columbia), where I learned nothing about the Bible there except that it was irrelevant, outdated and frequently immoral. I say this because there is nothing — not any religious or secular body of work — that comes close to the Bible in forming the moral bases of Western civilization and therefore of nearly all moral progress in the world.

Brown and Green: Were the Nazis forerunners of environmental movements?
A wave of research studies that began in the 1990s is focusing on the possible connection between the Nazi movement and today's green movement. In 1935, two years after the Nazis rose to power, the German government passed a Reich law for the protection of the natural environment, a law whose scope was unprecedented at the time and whose goal was to protect and care for the homeland's natural environment.

Ancient Iraq yields fresh finds for returning archaeologists
A small team of archaeologists working from satellite images hinting at a buried structure have uncovered the corner of a monumental complex with rows of rooms around a large courtyard, believed to be about 4,000 years old.

North Korea's threats of war make Chinese neighbours nervous
Every time North Korea threatens a nuclear strike, Ge Weihan receives a frantic call from his mother. Although the 34-year-old filmmaker moved to Beijing years ago, his parents still live in a small Chinese village less than 25 miles (40km) from the insular nation.

Rush Limbaugh Agrees With Russian President Vladimir Putin on This Issue — and It’s Got Him ‘Freaked Out’
“I have to tell you that it freaks me out that Vladimir Putin is saying things I agree with,” Limbaugh began. “The Russian president has opposed the adoption of Russian orphans by lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender foreign couples.”

Offshore Leaks: Vast Web of Tax Evasion Exposed
Oligarchs and dictators' daughters apparently have a penchant for bunkering their assets on the British Virgin Islands. Barons and composers, on the other hand, seem to prefer the Cook Islands. To cheat on taxes, they create bogus firms with imaginative names like Tantris, Moon Crystal or Sequoia.

Desperate Countries To Accelerate Private Wealth Destruction
From 1980 to 2006, when Bernanke became Chairman of the Fed, the US debt went from $1 trillion to $7 trillion. But think about the fact that he has overseen the debt increase of $10 trillion in just 7 years....

Poll: Majority now say pot smoking should be legal
A majority of Americans now support legalizing marijuana use — the first time public support has crossed the 50 percent threshold, according to new polling from the Pew Research Center. Pew found that 52 percent of Americans said marijuana use should be legal, compared to just 45 percent who said it should be illegal. The level of support has jumped 11 percentage points in the last three years.

New bird flu vaccine preparations begin
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday it is preparing a vaccine for a new strain of avian flu linked to 14 cases and five deaths in China. The U.S. agency said it is preparing the vaccine as a precaution.

Amid Pyongyang bluster, missile launch feared
Missile and launch components have been moved to the east coast of North Korea in the "last few days," a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the information told CNN Thursday. The apparent deployment comes amid further threatening statements by North Korea and heightened tensions in the region -- a situation that "does not need to get hotter," a U.S. State Department spokeswoman said.

South Korea 'deploys warships to track North missiles'
South Korea has deployed two warships with missile-defence systems, reports say, a day after the North apparently moved a missile to its east coast. Military officials told South Korean media the two warships would be deployed on the east and west coasts. Seoul has played down the North's missile move, saying it may be for a test rather than a hostile act.

A moderate earthquake jolted Pakistan-Afghanistan border and parts of Indian administered Kashmir on Thursday, injuring three persons.
“The earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter scale and having epicentre located 279 kilometres northeast of Kabul in Afghanistan near the Tajikistan-Afghanistan border area jolted Pakistan-Afghanistan at around 1202 hours today,” according to the United States Geological Survey.

Magnitude 5.4 earthquake shakes buildings in Mexico City
The epicenter of the earthquake was in Guerrero state on Mexico's Pacific coast, the U.S. Geological Survey reported. A Reuters witness in the Pacific resort of Acapulco, the biggest city in Guerrero, said the earthquake seemed slight, with some people not even noticing the tremor. Mexico City Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera said city services were operating normally after the earthquake.

5.7 earthquake hits Myanmar: USGS
A moderate 5.7-magnitude earthquake struck southern Myanmar on Thursday, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said. The quake hit at a shallow depth of 3.5 kilometres, with its epicentre about 65 kilometres southwest of the capital Naypyidaw, at 1516 GMT.

China culls birds as flu deaths mount; airline shares fall
Chinese authorities slaughtered over 20,000 birds at a poultry market in Shanghai on Friday as the death toll from a new strain of bird flu mounted to six, spreading concern overseas and sparking a sell-off in airline shares in Europe and Hong Kong.

Israel invokes N. Korea as Iran nuclear talks set to begin
Despite US officials citing "a very positive line out of Tehran" ahead of nuclear talks in Kazakhstan, Jerusalem believes negotiations have only succeeded in buying the Iranians more time on march toward nuclear weapons. “The extreme regime in North Korea obtained nuclear weapons a short time ago and already a significant nuclear threat... “This demonstrates...the likely ramifications...of nuclear weapons in the hands of...Iran.”

Hamas reportedly training Syrian rebels in Damascus
The military unit of Hamas has broken ties with former ally Syrian President Bashar Assad and began training members of the opposition's Free Syrian Army in Damascus, the Times of London reported on Friday. Anonymous diplomatic sources told the Times that members of the Izzadin Kassam Brigades were training FSA units in the rebel-held neighborhoods of Yalda, Jaramana and Babbila in the Syrian capital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04 Apr 13

Sen. Cruz: UN Arms Treaty 'Must Never be Ratified'
While the U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved the first international treaty attempting to regulate the $60 billion global small arms trade on Tuesday, the measure is likely to be dead on arrival in the U.S. Senate as Republicans have repeatedly voiced concerns that such a measure is a backdoor attempt to usurp Second Amendment gun rights.

Earthquake hits Hindu Kush region in Afghanistan
Hong Kong: A moderate intensity earthquake of magnitude 5.4 on the Richter scale rocked the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan on Thursday, as per the US Geological Survey. The quake lingered on for 10 seconds, sending tremors as far as Kabul and northwestern Pakistan.

1 in 4 believe Obama may be Antichrist
The good news for the White House is that three of four respondents to a Public Policy Polling survey say they do not believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist, the epitome of evil that the Bible explains will come to deceive people during the End Times. But on the other hand, 13 percent are convinced he is, and another 13 percent – for a total of one in four across the nation – say they aren’t sure.

US Jews urge Israel to take ‘confidence-building steps’ for talks
Citing Obama’s March trip to Israel, 100 prominent US Jewish leaders call on Benjamin Netanyahu to ‘demonstrate commitment’ to peace...

Cyprus-Style “Bail-Ins” Are Proposed In The New 2013 Canadian Government Budget!
The politicians of the western world are coming after your bank accounts. In fact, Cyprus-style "bail-ins" are actually proposed in the new Canadian government budget. When I first heard about this I was quite skeptical, so I went and looked it up for myself. And guess what? It is right there in black and white on pages 144 and 145 of "Economic Action Plan 2013" which the Harper government has already submitted to the House of Commons.

Temple Groups Practice Passover Sacrifice
Jewish groups held a mock Passover sacrifice on Thursday opposite the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The ritual slaughter was not merely a historic reenactment, but, they say, practice in advance of the reconstruction of the Temple. The ritual was emotionally moving, Rabbi Glick reported. “The symbolism of standing opposite the Temple Mount and preparing for the real Passover sacrifice – it was without doubt a special moment,” he said.

Earthquake shakes buildings in Manila
A moderate earthquake shook buildings in the Philippine capital Manila on Thursday, seismologists said, although there were no immediate reports of damage or casualties according to the government.

5.9 magnitude earthquake hits parts of Pakistan
A 5.9 magnitude earthquake jolted Punjab, Islamabad and parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, adjoining tribal belt and Azad Kashmir, Geo News reported Thursday. According to reports, the tremors were felt in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Swat, Azad Kashmir, Chitral, Kurram Agency Lower Dir, Battagram, Mianwali, Shangla, Mardan, Murree, Malakand Division, Nowshera and other areas.

Moderate earthquake hits Kashmir, no damage to property
A moderate intensity earthquake measuring 5.4 on the Richter Scale hit the Kashmir Valley this afternoon, officials said. The tremor, which lasted for around 10 seconds, was recorded at 12:02 PM, an official of the Meteorological Department said.

Have scientists found dark matter? £1.3 billion space station experiment finds 'first hint' of mysterious universe building blocks
A £1.3 billion ($2bn) experiment on the International Space Station is on the verge of explaining one of the more mysterious building blocks of the universe: The dark matter that helps hold the cosmos together. An international team of scientists says the cosmic ray detector has found the first hint of dark matter, which has never yet been directly observed.

Red arcs over Europe: Astronomers capture bizarre phenomenon caused by magnetic storms for first time
Glowing red arcs invisible to the naked eye have been spotted high above Europe. The mysterious phenomenon has never been captured before, and are remnants of the magnetic storms that batter the Earth. An Italian telescope was able to capture them for the first time high up in the ionosphere, which stretches from about 50 to 370 miles (85 to 600 kilometers) above the Earth.

Obama: Gun Control Won’t Lead to Confiscation Because ‘I Am Constrained by a System Our Founders Put in Place’
Obama said Wednesday that recent steps by Colorado to tighten its gun laws show “there doesn’t have to be a conflict” between keeping citizens safe and protecting Second Amendment rights to gun ownership.

‘Hard to track, hard to stop’: Unusual bird flu strain kills 4 people in China
The samples taken from a Chinese man, who passed away in hospital in March, tested positive for H7N9, bringing the death toll of the new strain of bird flu to four people. Scientists warn the virus spreads silently and could be harder to track than H5N1.

[/u]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Rapture New Updates: April 5 2013

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvg6bbny8UQ
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

We Are Broke. Syria Refugee Crisis: UN Running Out Of Money.

Date Set For 10th. N Korea loads missiles, tells Russia, Britain to evacuate embassies.

(North Korea) Some Interesting Facts and, Diplomats from UK, France refuse to quit North Korea.

Drones Replacing Mail Carriers in France ? Drones Approved for Personal Use in 2015 !

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out