Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: Renee re Abomination just took place""

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/reneem327-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (27 March 2013)
"Re: "Renee re Abomination just took place""

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Frank and all Fivedoves Readers,

First of all I would like to thank John Tng for allowing me to share on Fivedoves what I believe the Lord is showing me. I am grateful to him for the opportunity to share these things with all of you. Thank you, John, for giving me the opportunity to share what I believe the Lord has been doing to fulfill the Scriptures. And thank you, to everyone, for your patience with me as the Lord reveals one piece of the puzzle at a time. I never know when the last piece is, so I may get too dogmatic at times. I just get so excited when the Lord brings revelation of something to me and have come to the understanding that He has been giving me pieces to a puzzle.

I write what I write for those who are left behind. I know only a few people are reading what I write now and watching my videos, and that most of them will be taken in the Rapture, but I'm trying to leave enough behind for those few who may have seen one of my videos or read something I wrote, so that they can take it and use the information to help reach the lost by showing them how these things fulfilled the prophecies in Scripture. The Lord told me that something I write will help save millions from the deception that is coming, so I write with those people in mind. But now, I am starting to write with everyone else in mind also, because I know that we have probably just have a few days left before the firstfruits Rapture, and whether you make the Rapture or not, I want to show you where we are in the "timing" of God's calendar.

I have grown up in Church and been in full-time ministry for 18 years. I have diligently studied the Scriptures for over 25 years. But that, in itself, does not qualify me to interpret the prophecies of the Bible. Only the Holy Spirit Himself is able to interpret Scripture and reveal it to our hearts.

At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.”

I am fully aware of the traditional teaching of how the end-times will play out, and also aware that probably over 90% of Christians believe a scenario that goes something like this: The Rapture will happen. Christians will be taken from the earth. Right after the Rapture, a 7-year peace treaty will be signed by the Antichrist and Israel, allowing Israel to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem. Animal sacrifices will start daily when this temple is built. In the middle of the 7 years of Tribulation, the Antichrist will ride into Jerusalem (probably on a white horse) and sit in this Temple and tell the world that he is God and stop these animal sacrifices. When this happens, the Jewish people need to flee to the mountains because this is the abomination and desolation will take place. Three and a half years later, Jesus will return to earth on a white horse with all the Raptured saints who have been partying in heaven for 7 years. We will then rule and reign with Christ for 1000 years.

Did I get it right?

You know, when Jesus came the first time, people also had pre-conceived ideas of how everything would play out.

John 7: Among the crowds there was widespread whispering about him. Some said, “He is a good man.” Others replied, “No, he deceives the people.” But no one would say anything publicly about him for fear of the leaders…At that point some of the people of Jerusalem began to ask, “Isn’t this the man they are trying to kill? Here he is, speaking publicly, and they are not saying a word to him. Have the authorities really concluded that he is the Messiah? But we know where this man is from; when the Messiah comes, no one will know where he is from.”

You see, the Jewish people were expecting a King, like David, who would save them from the Romans and establish Israel as the most powerful nation in the world. After all, their God was the One and Only true God, and He had chosen Israel to represent Himself to the nations. This Jesus, He wasn’t doing anything the way they had expected, so they were so confused. And very few believed.

Prophecies are rarely, if ever, fulfilled in the way we expect them to be. The Lord gets all the glory when He fulfills prophecies in a way that no one is expecting. The disciples’ eyes were only opened AFTER Jesus had risen from the dead, even though Jesus had told them many times that he would be killed in Jerusalem and raise from the dead on the third day. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Do we really expect that He will do it differently this time? Do we think it will be so obvious that everyone can see it? No, He will choose to open the eyes of those whom He chooses, those who are not so set in their preconceived interpretations of the prophecies that they are willing to listen and hear what the Spirit is saying.

Let’s look at the verses you are referring to:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 - Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

I think we can all agree that there has been a “falling away” in America and that Mr. Obama is a man of lawlessness, who thinks he is above the law. He opposes God and what God stands for. This is the part you are referring to: HE SETS HIMSELF UP IN GOD’S TEMPLE, PROCLAIMING HIMSELF TO BE GOD.

So, that means that he will ride into Jerusalem and stand in a newly built 3rd temple and tell the world that he is “god”. Right? Well, that would be one possibility, but seems a little too obvious to me. Jesus didn’t ride into Jerusalem and go to the Temple and start screaming out, “I am the Messiah, worship Me! I’m the One who was to come! Here I am!” No, He came in on a donkey, humbly, as the Prince of Peace to the world. The world rejected Him. Israel rejected Him. He was not the great Messiah they wanted.

I would like to suggest to you that Mr. Obama IS trying to imitate Jesus. He was chosen as the PEACEMAKER of the world on the 7th day of Tabernacles in 2009. This was the only day of the year when the Jewish people would cry out, “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord!” This was the day that they looked for their Messiah, the “Prince of Peace”. Then they cried out to Jesus on the 10th of Nisan these same words, when He rode into Jerusalem. Those that did this recognized that Jesus was their Messiah.

Now, we have a man named Barak, whose name means “blessed”, who rode into Jerusalem on the 10th of Nisan, exactly 1260 days after he was chosen as the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize on the 7th day of Tabernacles. The two dates that are associated with Psalm 118:6 (blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord) are the 7th day of Tabernacles and the 10th of Nisan. Barak means blessed. He is trying to imitate Christ, the Prince of Peace. He won the Peace Prize on the 7th day of Tabernacles and then he came into Jerusalem as a “peacemaker” on the 10th of Nisan. Who is he that comes in the "name of the Lord"? Blessed. Barak. He comes in the Lord's name, a false Christ, trying to be Christ.

Children greeted him, waving flags, singing and dancing. This was exactly what happened when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on the 10th of Nisan: Matthew 21: But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” they were indignant, and they said to him, “Do you hear what these are saying?” And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read,

“‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies
you have prepared praise’?”

Just as Jesus had young children waving palm branches to Him and worshiping Him, so Obama has children waving flags.

Obama “wept” on the 6th day of Hanukkah. This was very likely the same day that Jesus “wept” when Lazarus was dead.

Jesus spoke to His disciples about the abomination that causes desolation on the 11th day of Nisan, the day after He rode into Jerusalem. The abomination just took place on the 11th of Nisan. The next step for Obama to complete in his imitation of Jesus is to die and resurrect. There are so many references in the media and movies coming out that Obama is going to be shot in the head. The most likely days would be either Good Friday or April 1. I personally think his right eye will be taken out and his right arm made useless from the bullet.

Anyway, what does all of this have to do with: HE SETS HIMSELF UP IN GOD’S TEMPLE, PROCLAIMING HIMSELF TO BE GOD.

First of all, what I’m trying to show is that he is trying to imitate Christ and BE THE MESSIAH. He doesn’t have to come right out and scream to the world, “Here I am! I’m the one! I’m the long awaited Messiah! I am GOD!” No, just by imitating Jesus, he is declaring that HE IS THE CHRIST. We know that he is not the Christ, but the Anti-Christ. He is not the PEACEMAKER. He is the DESTROYER, the one who causes the DESOLATION.

John 1:14 - The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. (NIV)

John 1:14 - And the Word became flesh, and did tabernacle among us, and we beheld his glory, glory as of an only begotten of a father, full of grace and truth. (Young’s Literal Translation)

Jesus was the Tabernacle, or the Temple. He was God in the flesh. He is now building us, His body, to be the Temple, or Tabernacle, in which His Spirit lives.

Where was the first place that God chose to have His Son, His Tabernacle, born? In Bethlehem. The Lord was building a new Tabernacle, starting a New Covenant, with the people of the world. The place where Jesus was born is a Holy Place. It’s the very first place where HIS TABERNACLE, Jesus, started on earth.

Obama visited this Temple, this Holy Place. He did not bow his knee to the King. He did not go there to worship the Lord. Do you really think Obama was praying to Jesus while he was there, worshiping the true God and thanking Him for sending His Son to be a ransom and pay the penalty for his sin so that he might have eternal life? Does anyone here think that’s what he did last week?

No, he went there as a statement to God and to the world – I am your new Messiah. I am your Prince of Peace. He went there to defy God and proclaim to God that HE WOULD NOT BOW HIS KNEE. He went there to challenge God – to tell God that the world is now worshiping him and that he is the Messiah of the world. (Please read http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/20/rabbi-creates-special-prayer-to-be-recited-by-those-who-see-king-in-our-time-obama/ ).

But just as when Jesus rode into Jerusalem, only those with eyes to see and ears to hear really understand what is happening. Most do not have the spiritual discernment to understand how the Scriptures are being fulfilled because of too many preconceived ideas that have become set doctrines in their minds.

Obama knows exactly what he is doing and who he is trying to imitate. It’s unfortunate that Christians cannot see this. He told us that in his second (“100 days” or the “next 100 days” of his second term, he would finish them in 72 days and rest on the 73rd day. April 1 is the 72nd day of his second term. Jesus said on the cross, “It is finished”. I think Obama is pointing to April 1 as the day of his assassination. It’s April FOOL’s day.

1 Corinthians 1:18 - For the message of the cross is FOOLISHNESS to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Matthew 25: 1-2 - “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were FOOLISH and five were wise.”

Matthew 7:26-27 - But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a FOOLISH man who built his house on SAND. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” (Please read my post about Obama being the “Sandman” and watch my video about this: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/reneem325-1.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_59GsxtX_0E

The first verse of the Holy Bible is the foundation of the Creation Holograph. Its depth knows no limit. Its everlasting perfection glorifies the Lord God beyond measure. The text consists of 7 words and 28 letters:

At the center of these seven words we see the (Aleph-Tav). This is the Sign and Seal of the Lord God Almighty, upon which His entire Word is built. Its Hebrew gemetria is 401. Though there is no consensus on the Crucifixion date, the Giza Pyramid date is April 3 AD33 (Julian) which was April 1 AD33 (Gregorian). The two calendars are out of sync by two days as of that time. Actually the Gregorian didn't exist and as such is only a calculated date. When we overlay the modern Gregorian April 1, 2013 with the calculated Gregorian (Giza) date of Crucifixion April 1, AD33. We have a perfect match. 401 = 4/01.

I’m sure that Satan is well aware of what date Jesus was crucified on. If it was April 1 according to our modern-day calendar, that would be a good day for him to choose for Obama to be killed and then come back to life 3 days later.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 - Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Blessings to you and to all who love Jesus Christ with an undying love,

Renee Moses

http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/whenistherapture.htm

The Abomination that causes Desolation took place on March 22, 2013... Get out of Judea!! (Part 1) :

The Abomination that causes Desolation took place on March 22, 2013... Get out of Judea!! (Part 2) :

Obama is the Sandman (Sandy)!!!:

March 31 / April 1, 2013 Rapture? Obama's Inauguration tells the story:

The 7-year timeline (2009 to 2016) that represents the 7000-year plan of God

March 31 / April 1, 2013 Rapture? A look at the 7th day of Unleavened Bread (parts 1-3)

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/reneem323-5.htm

It is an interesting post with lots of cool pictures but the abomination of desolation does not happen in Bethlemen
It happens at the Temple, or Temple Mount
The distance between Bethlehem and the Temple mount is about 9km

http://www.evi.com/q/what_is_the_distance_between_bethlehem_and_temple_mount

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Renee M: Renee re Abomination just took place""

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku8wghsXa2M
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Abomination that causes Desolation took place on March 22, 2013... Get out of Judea!! (Part 2)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out