Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rise of the One World Religion

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor85.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Rise of the One World Religion
By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live” (Revelation 13:12-14).

I have at other times written about the history of the Catholic Church, mainly the Roman Catholic Church, but with current developments and the election of a surprise candidate called Pope Francis, I feel I need to readdress this “religion” once again based on these new developments. In my last previous article about the last pope, I marveled at how this man just doesn’t seem to fit the preconceived notions floating in my head and those spoken about of. But new developments and details have been brought to light, and we need to look at this man a little closer.

Noting all the signs of the times around us, I’ve wondered when and how a one-world church prophesied in the Bible would come about. For over a hundred years, one body has secretly and with stealth promoted a one-world religion to draw all religions to the “mother church,” which is the Roman Catholic Church. In the past, they did it violently and with blood. Today, they do it with stealth and cunning invading every part of society including education─to promote the unity of the faith. They will do it again with blood during the Tribulation.

Understand, that in the past for personal reasons and because my younger brother has embraced this Satanic form of religion (he feels that only through the Catholic Church can his salvation be assured), I have resisted the idea of shining the light on this movement of “another Christ” instead of the true Christ -- this antichrist type, a.k.a. the “Vicar of Christ” or god on earth. But I have a duty to God to call out heresy and evil within any religious organization that labels itself as “Christian.” It is our duty and our calling according to Paul in 1 Corinthians chapter 6.

Any organization on earth that puts itself above God’s Word should NOT be tolerated by any born-again, gospel believing Christian. We must realize that no man, no church and no organization can assure us of redemption except through the blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Not the Catholic Church, not sacraments, not Mary, not dead saints, not Christian denominations or any power on earth will assure you of a place at the marriage supper of the Lamb. Our Lord will not be replaced with any mere man/woman or church. Paul spoke of our personal responsibility for assuring our own salvation, and it is through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, when he wrote:

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” (Philippians 2:9-12).

Did Paul write that our salvation is through any other means except through the blood of our Savior? No, Paul makes no mention of any other way, as it is not found in the Bible anywhere. Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.” So any other way is simply a LIE. But my brethren which church organization has promoted these lies for over a 1400 years plus -- that the only way to God is through their church? Correct. The Roman Catholic Church is that antithesis of all things that God ordained through His Son, Jesus Christ. Of itself, it is antichrist.

I spoke of stealth in the first part of this commentary message─that one organization has gone fairly silent in recent years directly, but has used deception and the resurgence of its goal of a “one world religion” drawing together all religions including the Far East religions of mysticism and pagan worship. Don’t believe me? I ask that you read the following article sent to me by a dear brother of my online congregation through the link below, (copy and paste if the link doesn’t work): http://www.understandthetimes.org/commentary/c97.shtml

It’s titled “The Jesuit Agenda and the Evangelical/Protestant Church.”

In that article, you will see that the agenda of the Catholic Church is well and alive through men such as Rick Warren and his cohorts, and the emerging church. Steeped with idolatry and mysticism, they do the bidding of the “mother church” and the secret Jesuit society. You see it on TV…“Come back to the mother church"...you mean like one world church? No, thank you, I gave at the office.

We as Christians must understand that we are not to judge the world, as our Lord and Savior will judge according to His Word, but that does not apply to things that are heretical within our own ranks and the preaching of the kingdom of God by His true church.

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church” (1 Corinthians 6:2-4).

All one has to do is review the history of the Roman Catholic Church and how it has subverted the gospel to its own enrichment, the sins of the clergy and the pope, and the continued practice of false doctrine and debauchery, which is the modern Roman Catholic Church. Can anyone say “pedophile priest?” Some say, “Oh, that was the past, It’s not happening today.” Oh, really? So you give them a pass with their historic examples of debauchery and murder? Did you realize that the last pope moved around pedophile priests to prevent the church paying out money in lawsuits? He basically hid them out and they continued to be priests and child molesters. Is this Christ-like and from the supreme Poobah of the religion?

The history of the Catholic Church from its headquarters in Rome has been one of blood and domination. We read of popes who were the most hideous of sinful men that claimed the authority of God Almighty, and whosoever disagreed with their edicts were either excommunicated, or worse─slain from a thousand different methods of torture of a thousand knives and execution. Read about their extermination of any Protestant religions that just wanted to worship God in their own way. I know that’s the past. But I’m aghast when I read the modern recent position that the Catholic Church took against helpless Jewish people during World War Two and basically aligning itself with Nazi Germany and blessing their swastika symbol as a symbol to be revered, and/or feared.

The power and domination of the church in Rome has dwindled in the last 200 years, but if any power arises that seeks domination of the earth, it’s a safe bet that the church in Rome will do its bidding to be at the table of the power brokers. It’s their history, it’s their entire focus of a one-world religion headed by one religious authority, called the Vicar of Christ, their “god on earth.” In itself, the title is outright blasphemy. The church in Rome will arise again, but only for a short few years before she is destroyed in judgment. Mark my words.

TRUE CHRISTIANS MUST BE WARNED

One of the greatest dangers to Christianity today is the deliberate suppression of biblical truth for the sake of unity. The danger intensifies as we see that many highly visible and influential Christians are jumping on the Vatican’s ecumenical bandwagon. Instead of warning believers that this false unity is the emergence of the “last days” apostate church, some evangelicals are embracing and applauding those who are engineering it.

Everyday we see ministers─so called shepherds of the flock, misleading people away from the truths of the Bible. They are seldom exposed, except when their sins find them out (to the glee of the secular media). Jesus warned of such charlatans that are wolves amongst the sheep.

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit” (Matthew 7:15-17).

And Paul, when the fledging church was just beginning, warned the people in his ministry in Acts chapter 20:29-31:

“For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.”

It is indeed disturbing to see so many folks that are blinded by the deception that goes on in modern Protestant churches that do the bidding of the “mother church” to draw all religions into one common, all powerful religious state. They have been working steadily at bringing “departed brothers” back into the faith, or the “holy mother church.” When Pope John Paul II was alive, he promoted the following:

In his 1995 encyclical Et Unum Sint, Pope John Paul II said he intends “to promote every suitable initiative...to increase the unity of all Christians until they reach full communion” and “to encourage the efforts of all who work for the cause of unity.” The pope’s stated desire is “to gather all people and all things into Christ, so as to be for all—an inseparable sacrament of unity... expressed in the common celebration of the Eucharist.” During a week of prayer for Christian unity Pope John Paul II said, “I gladly take this opportunity to call the attention of all believers to the ecumenical commitment that marked VC II. The council rightly defined the division among Christians as a scandal. The council Fathers felt the need to beg pardon of God and of their brethren for the sins committed against unity.” He asked Catholics “to cultivate an authentic spiritual ecumenism” through the Virgin Mary [not through the Lord Jesus].

I quote now from an article concerning the papacy’s sole intent of uniting all religions under one authority, the Church in Rome:

“As we watch the Vatican we can see a seductive strategy for uniting all Christians. They masterfully and deliberately redefine biblical terms to make them more vague, ambiguous and acceptable to both Catholics and Protestants. An example of this is the 1999 Lutheran-Roman Catholic "Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification.” In the declaration, Rome uses equivocal and indefinite words to affirm the doctrine of “justification by faith alone” but, at the same time, continues to affirm the anathema’s that condemn all who believe this doctrine. We must not be misled. Rome has not changed its position on things that really matter! Instead they take advantage of professing Christians who lack discernment or who are unwilling to contend for "the faith.” (“The Pope’s Push for a One-World Religion” by Mike Gendron.)

I would go a step further than making doctrine acceptable to Catholics and Protestants alike. They are wooing all major religions to their altar of servitude. Religions such as Islam, Hinduism, Shintoism, and every–ism -- even paganism out there that is a religion to some people and bringing them under one big religious tent with the power of the papacy in supreme control in religious affairs.

One Word Government, One World Religion

We now see a push for a one-world government due to global economic upheaval. Many elitists are planning the demise of the capitalistic model of free enterprise and promoting a “new world order.” How this new system shakes out and what will be the catalyst to making the kings of the earth to demand a one-world system is for prophecy in the near future. The stage is set, the actors are being put in place, and all we need is to light the fuse to send the world into utter chaos even more so than it already is.

John spoke of this period of time that we are fast drawing down to, know as the “end of days.”

“And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ***** that sitteth upon many waters with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication” (Revelation 17:1-2).

John speaks of a woman. When identified, the woman stands for a religious entity upon the earth. In this case the woman is a harlot, meaning that she does not serve the true God, but prostitutes herself to false gods and false doctrine and misleads the people into idolatry.

“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:” (Revelation 17:3-4).

I submit to you that through the ages since Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father, no other religious body that calls itself “Christian” has perverted Scripture to their own enrichment and own lust for power as the Roman Catholic Church. Any encyclopedia will affirm that only one religious body of paramount *****dom has committed the sins John mentioned…yes, the Roman Catholic Church. They hold their traditions and the edicts of the pope above the clear commands of Holy Scriptures. To promote the power of the church, and debase the authority of God’s Holy Word as secondary to their authority is a most severe blasphemy.

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration” (Revelation 17:5-6).

How many people have been slain in the name of the Roman Catholic Church throughout the last 2000 years? Millions, tens of millions? The number and the atrocities of the sins of the church in Rome rises like a stench in the nostrils of God. Read your history.

In chapter 17 of Revelation, John goes on to describe the beast power that arises during the last 7 years, called Daniel’s 70 week. You see how this harlot rides the beast and is joined to its power and uses her influence to support and defend the beast power and it’s administration. Finally, when the beast is done with her, she is destroyed by fire

“And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled” (Revelation 17:15-17).

In Revelation 17, the woman is controlling the beast, bringing about its worship. But she and the beast are antagonists competing against each other. Furthermore, she is heavily involved in politics (influencing kings), manufacturing, shipping, craftsmanship, and merchandising.

The woman indeed has a relationship with the beast but she is not directly part of the politics, economics, religion, or military of the beast. She and the beast are separate entities, even though both are part of the overall one-world system. The Catholic Church has always been part of the beast system, influencing it from within. Conversely, the woman is portrayed as an external influence, competing with, riding, and at some point exercising control of the beast.

How this harlot will be destroyed by fire is conjecture on anyone’s part, but a nuclear blast would destroy all of Rome and the Vatican estate that resides there.

What Time is it?

Many in the Catholic Church hierarchy and the leaders within have reported that after Pope Benedict XVI finished his “reign” over the Catholic Church, that the next pope would be an apostate. From Wikipedia, we read about what is said about the last pope. In my last message I went over this prophecy of St. Malachy and was little puzzled about the selection of this pope...one called Francis. It was predicted that there would be possibly several other men and that the new pope would take the name Pius...I wondered, “If this is the pope we were looking for is the False Prophet.”

But in investigating this man further as to who he is, at first I thought he looks so grandfatherly, so humble, and he’s definitely OLD. How could he be the prophesied a “false prophet?” That is, until I had several people email me from all over the planet filling me in about this man and supplying information about his past.

1. His given surname is Peitro (“Peter”).

2. His family immigrated to Argentina from Italy…hence he’s Roman.

3. And most disturbing, he has long been a member of the Society of Jesus, the Jesuits.

4. The authors of Petrus Romanus, a book that I have been reading, agree that his pedigree fits, Peter the Roman.

From Wikipedia online:

Bergoglio studied at the archdiocesan seminary Inmaculada Concepción in Villa Devoto,Buenos Aires City, and after three years entered the Society of Jesus on 11 March 1958.[12] Father Bergoglio completed his final stage of spiritual formation as a Jesuit, tertianship, atAlcalá de Henares, Spain, and took his perpetual vows in the Society of Jesus on 22 April 1973. [27] He was named Provincial Superior of the Society of Jesus in Argentina on 31 July 1973 and served until 1979. [28] After the completion of his term of office, in 1980 he was named the rector of the seminary in San Miguel (it is unclear which one), and served in that capacity until 1986. He spent several months at the Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology in Frankfurt, Germany, while considering possible dissertationtopics, [29] before returning to Argentina to serve as a confessor and spiritual director to the Jesuit community in Córdoba. [30]

Noting the above quote and the determination to make all religions bow to the pope under any means, should give each of us pause. Again, I am reminded of the verse in Revelation 13, (concerning Pope Francis’ demeanor and first impression):

“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed” (Revelation 13:11-12)

As mentioned in my last article, don’t be fooled by the man’s demeanor and his seemly grandfatherly front, speaking words that soothe, and even salting them with the name of Jesus. No, look at his actions and if they are in line with Scripture, because if he is the man, then he will say words that you want to hear, but is “metaphorically” crossing his fingers behind his back. Meaning, he means nothing he says, but speaks to deceive. Using his Jesuit upbringing in his church, he will demand conformity.

I warn every truly converted Christian man or woman, to make your selves familiar with the commands of Scripture. Be an informed Berean, as mentioned in Acts 17:10-11:

“And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

If Christians takes it upon themselves to read the Bible, they will not be deceived with “traditions of the church” or any doctrine that is contrary to the Word of God. I beseech each and every one of you to put on the whole armor of God, as the spirit world is growing more active with each passing day.

Ephesians 6.11-18:

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.”

I pray for my brother who puts his trust in an organization, not his Lord and Savior, to keep him on the straight and narrow path that leads to life. When this world approaches the Tribulation, I pray that each of you, including my brother will take the Word of God in hand and search its pages to find if these things are true.

I spoke earlier of a catalyst, a fuse that would ignite the call for a one-world government, and a one-world religion. Everything is in place; the actors are stage left, stage right and are ready to begin their short act of the last seven years of mankind’s attempt to govern. What might that catalyst be? If suddenly upwards of a billion people plus, suddenly vanish off the surface of this planet, such an economic collapse that we only envision will happen at warped speed.

The call for calm and a ruling body to restore order will be set in motion almost immediately, to prevent anarchy and chaos. I believe that the removal of the church saints from this earth, to meet Jesus in the air, will be the most catastrophic event to come to this planet apart from the beginning of His actual 1000-year reign beginning with the War of Armageddon. Men will search for answers, reasons, and to be comforted that all is well. It is said that the one thing that would unite this world into one solid unit is an “ALIEN INVASION” from another planet. Hence, this is how the Rapture will be explained away.

Enter stage right, the one world government, and enter stage left, the beginning of the one world religion headed by the False Prophet and the Roman Catholic Church, in that order. Hold onto your seat, my brothers and sisters, as the ride could get real bumpy before the Father says, “It is enough. Go get my children.”

“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:2-3).

MARANATHA, SO COME LORD JESUS!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will