Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Breaking News” for You

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/cameron26.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

“Breaking News” for You

By Tim Cameron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Whoever falls on that stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder” ( Luke 20:18 ).

Breaking News: Reports of gunfire at a mall in Oregon; A 6.3 earthquake along the southern California coast; A monstrous typhoon hits the Philippines hundreds of lives lost; North Korea fires a long range missile; Damascus in peril; A gunman opens fire at a Sandy Hook Elementary and 26 people are dead! BREAKING NEWS!

Here is a question that I believe our Father in heaven is asking all of us: “What will it take for you to break?” We, who have ears to hear, please hear!

There is going to be no “let up” in the coming days of any significance. How do I know? By the authority of Scripture!

“In the last days perilous times will come.” Just in case you aren’t aware, these are the last days and perilous times HAVE COME!

People are eating people, millions of babies are aborted and it’s just accepted while prairie mice are protected. Same sex marriage is trumpeted as virtuous, while the traditional family is under a cultural assault. Divorce is more common than faithfulness and is there any wonder, why?

Adult entertainment is everywhere, you’re forced to see it because it is in the grocery aisle, at the mall, on the billboard on your highway, on the pop-up attached to a Web news story that you hit, “share” to your friends and then realize you also sent them and advertisement to SIN!

Weapons of mass destruction are in plentiful supply around us. The lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life are coming non-stop all in an effort to destroy us. And what do we do? Absolutely everything we can to tell God to go back to where He came from. And then get mad that our world is turning into hell?

God makes an “allowance” and lets us go on our way to a pig pit of living outside of His domain and in that pig pit is: “Breaking News” that should be causing us all to come to our senses, to wake-up and remember that Jesus said, “in My Father’s house.”

The JOY set before us!
“Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God ( Hebrews 12:2 ).

In this apostate-filled-hour, the message of building our own kingdoms on this earth has taken precedent over storing up for our selves treasures in heaven! We have lived for the here and now, instead of what Jesus came to highlight.

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also” ( John 14:1 ).

Did you hear that? Almighty God has promised and spoken of a time He WILL come and receive those who are His unto Himself, to live where He lives. Yet, instead of taking that great news and becoming consumed with thanksgiving for an eternal gift, we choose to focus on the daily grind of building a better life on a sinking ship?

Seriously?

I ask myself this question, am I weird because I want Jesus to fulfill that promise quickly? That I long to see and be where He is, to see my family of whom I’ve been given charge over embraced by the King of kings and hearing Him call them by name? To realize that this sin filled life is in the rearview mirror and the eternal promise of:
“For God so loved this world that He sent His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will never perish, but have everlasting life.”

How are we truly FULFILLED? When we experience the moment, when we realize we will never again know FEAR, you will never again deal with sickness and disease, debt strife, war and rumors of more wars or tornados, earthquakes or school shootings or mall shootings or hatred or murder. To know that we have securely arrived in the safest place we will ever know and to realize that we will never GO BACK! To experience on a perpetual basis the Presence of Almighty God in His fullness and to be able to truly REST in His care, to worship Him and say, “thank you” face to face!

I say, “Thank you God for the day you made me, for the fact that I even came across your mind and that you knew every failure and fault I ever had and ever committed and YET, You chose to suffer on the cross for me so that is I may be with you FOREVER.” That is some serious joy set before me! But in the MEAN time He’s asking me to sober up and realize that I have a job to do in the midst of great darkness, to share that JOY and be a willing vessel ready to shine His bright light (the gospel) and it’s urgent!

Dear friends reading this message, I’m about to ask you to stop, think and realize something that most will NOT want to accept or believe. This place we call our home right now is heading for disaster(s) of biblical proportions and I don’t want you to NOT be prepared. In fact as far as this world is concerned, the truth is “doom and gloom.”

Jesus so desperately wants us to realize this sin cursed world is NOT “our best life now” and is asking you and me to believe that and be willing to sacrifice the remaining time we have here on the altar to be consumed with God’s very Presence! See the Word of God tells us that, “The weeping person endures for a night but joy comes in the morning.”

Right now all across this planet godless people are shouting to anyone who will listen to them:

“Turn off the light!”

There is a hunger for darkness and Jesus told us why, “They love the darkness and HATE the light because their deeds are evil.” And because of this, I’m warning you now in the time we have remaining here on this planet, because of the darkness of man’s hearts and because of the evil intents of world leaders, it’s going to become very troubling to the carnal man to see this place we’ve called home become very much like the Titanic.

This may seem shocking or sensational in our hearing but I submit to you, that America and this planet as a whole has already struck the iceberg and we are taking on water and it’s way too late to save this planet but its NOT too late to save those whom Jesus died for! But we have got to stop and count the cost to continue to arrange the deck chairs on the Titanic OR get people to lifeboats?

It is my prayer that you are hearing this message as “Breaking News” and that God is opening your eyes to the time at hand and that a real urgency and brokenness will hit all of us. Jeremiah was called a “weeping prophet” because God opened His eyes and allowed him to see what was coming to those he called friends, family and neighbors. It drove him to tears and moved him to share a warning that God’s wrath was imminent!

Some would say, “Man, this is a worn out message, people have been saying this for 2,000 years.” And they will scoff, but that’s a scary place to be in with your walk before God! Consider this: We are told by Jesus Himself to be “watching and praying” and that the heart condition of His bride will be one of great hunger, aligning with the Holy Spirit ...crying out, “Jesus come quickly!” Why? Because the love of God shed abroad in their hearts has compelled them to long to be, “where He is.”

Right now if your heart is hardened by the cares of this life, if you have no joy in front of you, if you are overwhelmed with unbelief and the embers and passions of your heart aren’t blazing with a major hunger to be “absent from this body” and to be “present with the Lord.” I challenge you to stop everything and cry out to God in repentance.

I’ve got great news. He will meet you right where you are at in your walk! He will stir up that love and desire, because in His Presence is fullness of joy and He will share His heart with you.

“And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body” ( Mark 14:22 ).

In this passage Jesus takes bread, He blesses it and then BREAKS it -- so He can give it out! That is so much what God is all about in this hour! He wants to take lives and bless them and then break them (egos, pride, lukewarm attitudes), so He can send them out! And again He is asking us this question: What will it take for you to finally answer His call upon your life? Are you going to be a “doubting Thomas” having to see more evidence of the time at hand?

Will not the violence of Sandy Hook Elementary propel you to your knees?

Will the outcry of the holocaust of millions of babies being aborted not cause you to realize the day of God’s wrath is at hand?

I mean seriously, just think about that for a second. Right Now, TODAY a baby in a mother’s womb will be murdered and it will happen all over this world, and you don’t think God's anger is not being kindled? Right now, someone, somewhere is plotting to steal a young child for the purposes of “sex trafficking” right now someone somewhere is plotting mass murder, right now somewhere someone is plotting adultery, child abuse, a same sex marriage, millions are hooked and watching adult entertainment thinking God is somewhere far away, but He’s taking note and keeping a record!

Even right now some one some where is plotting the destruction of God’s Promised Land of Israel and there is coming a moment when God will say “enough is enough” and will be moved in holy anger and will unleash justice upon the heads of the wicked. He will have given them over to a reprobate mind and their fruit will be poisonous and deadly, and will incur such fury that unless God shortens the days, “No flesh will survive.” There will be wars and plagues and disasters of such tremendous stature that the Bible says in ONE event one-third of mankind will be destroyed ( see Revelation 9:13-15 ).

Remember, Noah did NOT wait until it started to rain! Neither should we. We need to “prepare.” And I’m not talking about the “prepping kind” of prepare. I’m talking of taking to heed what Jesus said to do in being prepared. Do not live to store up for yourselves “treasure on earth.” Not NOW! “Watch and pray.” “Be sober and alert.”

Therefore knowing the terror of the Lord, beg, persuade and realize that a servant is not greater than his Master.

Jesus essentially said, IF they hated Me, THEY WILL HATE YOU! What I tell you in the dark, speak in the light, what you hear in the ear, shout from the rooftops. Do not fear those who can kill the body but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both body and soul in hell.

You may be reading this and saying, “Man. chill out! It’s going to calm down.” But I submit to you that our God is saying just the opposite. He is calling His people to be lit on fire for the cause of Christ, realizing that the day of the Lord IS at hand! I’m not talking about having a good couple of weeks of “revival services.” I’m talking about preparing to be a MASH type unit to those who are becoming disillusioned and desperate for answers! In our churches in our homes, be ready in season and out to give a reason for our hope!

Am I saying we have to “earn” our way of escape? NO! Salvation is a free gift lest we boast! What I’m saying is that we need to be found faithful and about our Father’s business so when that moment comes when God resolves that its so dark that no man can work and calls us His people unto Himself with a shout for the ages, that I don't want to be ashamed and neither should you! I want to hear, “Well done thou good and faithful servant.” And man, it’s getting darker and darker ...

There is an evil plan in the works to pressure Israel to “give-up land for peace” and its origin is from the pit and its ascending into the hearts and minds of many as a growing hatred is boiling over. The ramifications upon every nation and people who align with this evil desire will be disastrous. Please read Joel chapter 3 and see this very thing moves God into great wrath! And sadly, here in America our very own president has already stated and is even now stating that HE knows what is best for Israel and will be urging they concede land back to 1967 borders in exchange for their enemies to tolerate their existence.

Yet those enemies are unknowingly quoting right out of the imprecatory prayer of Psalm 83: “They have said, “Come let us cut them off from being a nation that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”

I fear for America, it is shaking me to the core to see what is taking place right before our eyes and I’m very empathetic to those who have married their patriotism to their faith because it’s going to be what betrayal and divorce feel like. It’s going to be gut wrenching to realize that this place that we’ve called home -- where so much blood has been spilled to protect it, is being systematically torn apart and at the same time being given up to a reprobate mind by its leadership!

Same sex marriage: check. Legalizing marijuana: check. Divorce is rising: check. Broken families: check. Division and chaos: check. Apostasy and dead churches: check. Lovers of self more than lovers of God: check Killing babies by abortion: check Violent video games used as babysitters for our kids: check. Caring and trusting more in what a TV preacher over what God has to say: check Drugs, mass murder, debt to our eyeballs, homelessness, violence...check, check, check!

WAKE-UP! This not a normal time, even history teaches when things are about to go bad for a people and a country. The first step to be taken is to enforce “gun control” or to “disarm” its people and we obviously are seeing that writing on the wall. At the same time we are coming to very sobering moment with the impending removal of our “debt ceiling.” As citizens, our nations sovereignty is under attack by a WMD of spending what we don't have. God's Word says, “the debtor is enslaved to its lender” and if you don't think we as a nation and you as a citizen are closing in on judgment day in regards to our former way of life then YOU aren't paying attention.

Why is it that at a time people are losing jobs and unemployment is skyrocketing, yet gun shops are experiencing record sale totals that would rival Black Friday? It seems gold and silver advertisements are on every channel and the distrust of government is foaming over and we are a nation that is dangerously divided and full of chaos and confusion. We all should know who the author of that confusion is!

God has an answer and it is to: REPENT.

And realize we need to understand it’s not about saving the Titanic, but again getting people to the lifeboat! There will be those who are blindly ambitious in believing that we can save the Titanic, but God’s word says otherwise. I absolutely believe that patriotism could be to the believer, what Sanballat was to Nehemiah─trying to call us off the wall of a higher calling!

Our Higher Calling

2 Peter 3:10-17

“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.”

“Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation─as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.”

How will you be found?

Revelation 3:1-6

”And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ‘These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: “I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.

You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

The faithful church:

Revelation 3.7-13

”And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens." "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie 'indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly!

Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'

The Lukewarm church:

Revelation 3.14-22

“And to the angel of the church of the Laodicea write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot.

I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'' and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked' I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

In Jesus’ Name I pray that this message will be: “Breaking News.”

That in reading this you will be compelled to fall upon Jesus Christ and allow Him to break you for the time at hand! To call you to lay down your life in His love, being willing to share the gospel with those whom HE will lay upon your heart by letter, email, face to face, over the phone, by what ever means you feel compelled to share, that Jesus Christ lived and died and IS ALIVE AGAIN.

Today is 2013 from something, and 2013 years ago people started a time of counting that was based on something pretty significant...the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This shouts to a lost and dying world, “There is hope and salvation under no other name given under heaven but Jesus Christ!”

And to all those who have called upon the Name of Jesus…GREAT NEWS:

“We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed─in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.”

LOOK UP!

Even now this message of the hour is under attack by those in the household of faith but that should compel us to remember that the very first lie Satan used was, “Has God really said?”

But has God really said, “I will come again and receive you unto myself?”

Yes, God really said that ( John 14:3 ).

Even so Lord, come quickly!

Tim Cameron

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out