Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Netanyahu accept the “Palestinian lies” of Islam and Obama

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.com/2013/03/21/netanyahu-accept-the-palestinian-lies-of-islam-and-obama/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Netanyahu accept the “Palestinian lies” of Islam and Obama

The PM of Israel accept the two-state solution, and call the Arabs occupying the Mountains of Zion for “Palestinians”.

Obama receives a red carpet welcome in Tel Aviv, pushing Netanyahu to accept lies as truth.

Regarding the Palestinian track, Netanyahu came out clearly, and without any equivocation, just two days after his new government was sworn in, and said he remained committed to the twostate solution.

“I know there were questions regarding what the policy of the new government will be towards peace with the Palestinians. So let me be clear,” he said. “Israel remains fully committed to peace and to the solution of two states for two peoples. We extend our hands in peace and friendship to the Palestinian people.”

He said he hoped Obama’s trip will help the two sides achieve “the historic compromise that will end our conflict once and for all.”

Source: The Jerusalem Post

My comment:

Benjamin Netanyahu is a semi-religious man, not being convicted that God of Israel really means what He says.

If Netanyahu had feared the living God, who do not accept lies and fraud, He would never have called the Arabs occupying the Mountains of Zion for “the Palestinian people”. There have never been a “Palestinian state”, beyond the Palestinian state of Trans-Jordan. Netanyahu is accepting a PLO slogan from 1964.

Proverbs 27:6

Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

Netanyahu is accepting that the districts of Judea and Samaria should be included in a new Arab state, the fruits of the so-called “two-state-solution”.

Benjamin Netanyahu is the first Prime Minister of Israel bowing for Washington, siding with Islam. Netanyahu was the first PM of Israel, who tried to strangle Jewish settlements by enforcing a ban on contraction of schools, kindergarden and synagogues in Judea and Samaria.

What is next in the pipeline for Netanyahu?

Like Arial Sharon gave in under pressure, and gifted Gaza to the PLO, Netanyahu will gift Obama the “West Bank” in exchange for military aid and harder rhetoric on Iran. The so-called “peace maker” from Washington seems to get his way.

The final trap seems to be laid out for the Jewish people. The Bible explains that the Jews shall face the ultimate betrayal, and among their own brethren, there will be political leaders who are willing to compromise on the truth.

For all Evangelical Friends of Israel, it is painful to see Jewish leaders having lack of discernment. Our only hope is that Jesus the Messiah will have mercy on their souls on the day of His sudden return. Like I live in hope the Messiah will have mercy on my soul too. Amen.

Written by Ivar

==============
==============

Obama demanded exclusion of Ariel University
March 21, 2013

US congressmen protest US president’s decision not to accept Ariel University and not to address the Knesset.

The US President can not accept that Jewish settlers have got their own University in the township of Ariel in Samaria.

Four Republican congressmen have written a letter to US President Barack Obama to protest the exclusion of Ariel University students from the speech he is scheduled to deliver on Thursday.

Out of Israel’s eight accredited universities, Ariel is the only one that is located in the West Bank. Students from the other seven universities were invited to the speech to be delivered at Jerusalem’s International Convention Center.

The letter, penned by Representative Bill Johnson (ROhio), also took issue with Obama’s decision not to address the Knesset during this week’s visit to Israel, as his predecessors George W. Bush and Bill Clinton did when they visited the country during their tenures in the White House.

It was also signed by Republican representatives Jim Jordan and Brad Wenstrup of Ohio and John Fleming of Louisiana.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

I have many times stated that the last war on Earth, will a matter of the Mountains of Zion.

Obama support a neo-Nazi terror cell in Ramallah. This terror cell demand that Jews in the township of Ariel must be evicted, so that the district of Samaria can become “Judenrein”.

Micah 4:2

Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

That the Israeli Government accept this segregation to take place, is a worrisome sign. Benjamin Netanyahu should have demanded that student from Ariel University be present during the PM’s wining and dining with the UD President.

Obama does all he can to please his Muslim brethren, occupying large areas of Judea and Samaria. Do not participate in his sins and deceptions.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anglican Church in Scotland to host “Chrislam”
March 21, 2013

St John’s church and Syed Shah Mustafa Jama Masjid in Aberdeen to be one and the same.

An Imam will soon pray to this altar of priest Isaac Poobalan in Aberdeen.

Setting an example of religious coexistence, a Scottish church has become the first in the United Kingdom to share its premises with Muslims to help them perform their daily prayers.

“Religion does not play a role when it comes to friendship and hospitality,” the rector of St John’s church, Rev Isaac Poobalan told The Guardian.

“They transcend the religious divide.”

The Syed Shah Mustafa Jama Masjid in Aberdeen has become unable to accommodate the growing numbers of worshippers, leaving many Muslims to pray in the streets.

This prompted St. John’s church officials to offer help to Muslims to perform their religious duties.
“If they all squeezed in very tightly about 60 or 70 people could fit inside,” said Poobolan.

Source: Onislam.net

My comment:

Since Islam says: “allah” have no son equal to Him self, this “god” can simply not be the God of the Bible. Because Father, Son and Holy Spirit is One God. Equally God.

The Bible speaks about “gods” that are not “gods” at all, but demons.

To permit Muslims to pray inside Churches, is of no use for the Kingdom of Heaven. And since their “allah” is no “god” at all, they invite deceptive spirits to enter both buildings and hearts.

In an eternal perspective, this is a punishable crime. Those who indulge in this, will not escape judgment.

Mark 7:6

He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.

People are lead astray, and into the eternal fire of Hell. Blessed by the Anglican priests and bishops, who have permitted this falsehood to take place. If they do not repent, they will share the same destiny as the Muslims they have invited.

Repent or perish

Published by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother of all hailstorms hits Mississippi US
March 21, 2013

Hail as big as baseballs pounded some spots in Jackson Mississippi and its suburbs. Hundreds of Americans tries to get relief from Insurers.

This car in Mississippi was hit by hails that was larger than golf balls. Some even bigger than that.

Hundreds of claims are pouring in to insurance companies in Mississippi, an early indication of the widespread damage left behind by a hail storm that pounded the capital city and other areas.

Authorities say it’s too early to know exactly how many structures were damaged, but it appears to be a significant amount in Jackson and its suburbs.

Jim Rowles, who works in claims for Farm Bureau Insurance, said his company had received about 500 property claims and 921 automotive claims by 1 p.m. Tuesday.

Hails as large as baseballs.

Ice stones from the Heavens, larger than tennisballs.

Hail as big as baseballs pounded some spots in Jackson and its suburbs, and there were reports of even larger hailstones in a few places.

The storms that pushed across parts of Mississippi on Monday left damage in 18 counties, though some of that was downed trees, said Mississippi Emergency Management Agency spokesman Jeff Rent.

One person was treated for minor injuries and released from the University of Mississippi Medical Center after being hit by hail, said spokesman Jack Mazurak.

Source: Sun Herald

Source of pictures:

My Comment:

Praise Jesus who is faithful to His words. Just before His coming, all who have rejected the Gospel will be in panic. The World will be in chaos, pain and sufferings everywhere.

Because of their panic, the large majority of mankind will not be able to discern the false “peacemaker” when he appears, a man of flesh. He will deceive all religious people into worshiping him, and accept lawlessness. The Bible call this man the antichrist, the man of lawlessness.

Not reading the Bible, they will not be aware that divine Judgment is in the pipeline. They will not wait for the true Messiah to return to save them.

Luke 21:11

There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

When spectacular signs form the heavens above takes place, sinful man will cling to his idols of stone, wood, silver and gold. Idols that can not listen to his prayers, nor save him.

The only solution, is to go directly to Jesus the Messiah and beg for mercy. You have to surrender to His lordship. and obey His commands.

Only by the blood of the lamb of God, man can be cleansed from the stains and guilt of sins. Do never forget: Jesus is alive, and He loves you. Amen.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out