Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman: "Next Up: Plague #9 - 3 Days of Darkness - When and How"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/mathman317-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mathman (17 March 2013)
"Next Up: Plague #9 - 3 Days of Darkness - When and How"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Renee M. outlined that the 8 plagues of Egypt appears to have now struck the modern world. If you have not read this amazing post yet, I highly recommend you do this now before reading the rest of this post:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/reneem314-1.htm

Next up? Plague #9, the 3 Days of Darkness.

To deal with this POSSIBILITY, the remainder of this post will:

- Explain Scripturally why I feel that a future fake assassination / fake resurrection of President Obama could represent Plague #9

- Illustrate how such an event could also match 2 of the 12 specific triggers outlined by the NWO for the implementation of One World Government (which the Bible indicates the NWO will eventually be successful at accomplishing)

- Illustrate the potential timing of such fake assassination / fake resurrection

Scriptural Reasons why Plague #9 – 3 Days of Darkness - could be the Fake Assassination / Fake Resurrection of President Obama

The Bible describes the 9th Plague of Egypt in the Book of Exodus as follows:

Exodus 10: 21-23: “And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.”

According to Renee M, this COULD occur as a prelude to the Rapture, which is symbolized beautifully in Plague #10, wherein blood on the door posts of a house was required in order to avoid God’s wrath, the angel of death. In a modern context, this blood symbolizes the acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Savior, the blood of Jesus on the door posts of our hearts. The Rapture will deliver us from the death to come.

The remainder of this article will present my personal interpretation of what these 3 days of darkness, if it occurs at all, COULD entail. In specific, the below will concentrate on my best GUESS of what will happen based on restrictions I believe continue to be present during the Age of Grace (i.e., Pre-Rapture).

In the Age of Grace, it SEEMS that certain occurrences are restricted while we, the Bride, remain on earth. I will use various Bible verses to help illustrate what I mean:

John 20:29, “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

I have always interpreted this verse as restricting the use of any highly visible, unmistakable supernatural powers from God while we remain in the Age of Grace (i.e., Pre-Rapture). Why do I feel this way?

In order to be blessed in the way Jesus said above, we have to believe WITHOUT seeing. An overtly obvious display of supernatural force from God would therefore be too direct to allow one to believe without seeing, therefore negating the ability to receive this blessing reserved for the Church. Therefore, I believe that, while God still does MANY supernatural things in private, He does these things in such a way that the unbeliever can continue to simply rationalize it as just “random chance” no matter how convincing our arguments may seem to be.

As such, having a supernatural darkness descend on the land as in the time of the Exodus would appear to violate this rule. In other words, I am expecting a different type of darkness to descend upon the land than that illustrated in Exodus.

Even so, such darkness should still be noticeable by those who are watching, versus simply occurring in the unnoticeable spirit world. As a result, two restrictions, IMO, fall out as a result:

Restriction #1 – Must be Visible and Tangible

Restriction #2 – Must be Non-Supernatural

1 Thessalonians 5:9, “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ”

I have always interpreted this verse as God personally restricting His wrath while in the Age of Grace (i.e., Pre-Rapture). Why do I feel this way?

Again, it has to do with believing without seeing, as outlined above. But it also has to do with the Ultimate Groom not beating up His Bride before marrying Her. To do otherwise would violate the principles of a loving husband, wherein no husband could EVER match how Jesus will be ours.

As such, a LITERAL three days of darkness not caused supernaturally would violate this rule. For example, an EMP would cause incredible heartache and suffering if we, the Bride, were still here to experience it (even if we knew the Rapture was coming shortly thereafter). Therefore, a catastrophe of Biblical proportions causing such darkness does not appear to me to be something that will occur while we, the Bride, are still here.

As a result, another restriction, IMO, falls out as a result:

Restriction #3 – Must be Non-Catastrophic

In the first 8 Plagues, there were no material deaths (other than a few people dying from being struck by hail). This seems significant to me as it mirrors the lack of death that occurred during the first 8 Plagues on Egypt as outlined in the Book of Exodus. The 9th Plague also did not cause deaths in Egypt and therefore should not cause deaths this time. It is not until the 10th Plague, wherein the “Rapture / Sudden Destruction” will occur, that massive deaths (of the first born sons) were used to convince the Pharaoh that his World had changed.

I am therefore looking for something that does not cause significant related deaths, but yet creates considerable anxiety, even amongst the Bride (unless they are specifically watching for and are aware of the correct sequence of possible upcoming events). This therefore creates, IMO, three more restrictions:

Restriction #4 – There must be few related deaths

Restriction #5 – The even must generate considerable anxiety

Restriction #6 – Will last approximately three days in length

Now let us move on to the non-Biblical portion of this article to see if this matches the NWO’s plans in any way:

Triggers for Implementing One World Government as per the NWO

The below 12 Triggers were derived from a document that I found over 3 years ago (early 2010). However, I can no longer find it online (surprise, surprise), so no link has been provided. Nonetheless, you may be shocked to realize just how accurately this is all turning out.

Key Centers of the NWO:

A) London and Frankfurt: Financial centers

B) Brussels: Political and military center

C) Rome and Jerusalem: Joint headquarters for the New World Religion

Fundamental Goals:

- Move from indirect control from a variety of government types to direct control using a world-wide autocracy

- Limit strain on planet by reducing population from over 7 billion people to 500 million to 2 billion people

The 12 Triggers for One World Government Implementation:

Please note that this is the NWO’s Trigger List, NOT God’s, so these triggers may not match Biblical prophecy perfectly. However, it mostly does, so either God is using this evil entity to fulfill His Divine Will or the NWO stole ideas from the Bible (or some combination).

1) Financial Meltdown: Collapse US dollar in order to set stage to create new (possibly gold-based) international currency.

2) Economic Crisis: Create mass unemployment, mortgage defaults, huge individual and national debts. Have people clambering for answers and leadership. Make problem global to make people believe a global solution is necessary.

3) Social Upheavals: Create growing social and civil unrest and general societal angst. Begin the introduction of the concept of RFID (microchip) implants in humans in order to control “anarchy” and terrorism.

4) Global Pandemics: Develop new “smart” viruses to begin reducing population. Provide mandatory vaccinations in order to get people used to the RFID (microchip) idea. RFID (microchip) to eventually be mandatory.

5) Environmental Climate Change: Spread fear of climate change and the consequences of overpopulation on the planet. Make the problem “too big” for any one nation to solve. Promote these issues as a “unifying” global cause.

6) Mega-Terrorism Attack: To ramp up the war on terror, to give incentive to people to voluntarily give up the remainder of their personal rights and to institute a global police state, a false flag nuclear terror attack on a large city (or cities) will be arranged (with millions “sacrificed” as a result).

7) War in the Middle East: Continue to put out weak sanctions against Iran in order to force Israel to attack Iran on their own. The counter attack from Iran and others will create conditions for Russia and the Islamic Fundamentalists to be destroyed (who do not fit into the global order as they have their own ambitions for global domination).

“Chernobyl” Type Incident: Create an environmental crisis that any one country will appear to not be able to solve. Prove to the U.S. citizens that the world is necessary to solve their problem.

9) Beating up of “Rogue States”: Libya? N. Korea? Venezuela? Again, “world” needed to deal with these rebel states. One or more of them to be attacked in the future.

10) A Staged “Alien Encounter”: Provide “evidence” of an alien encounter with humanity (will be an electronic deception). This will prove to humanity that global bonding is even more important, along with a global response, to the new possibility of an alien threat to humanity.

11) Assassination of a Top World Leader: This will be a cause for further destabilization. This may be a real assassination or a staged assassination.

12) Rise of a Powerful Political Figure: Provide environment wherein world leaders will want to hand over their sovereignty to a powerful global leader. To aid this, the NWO-controlled media will make this person seem infallible. For greatest impact, will attempt to tag this up with the resurrection of the assassinated world leader (staged) as per Trigger #11.

It is obvious that Triggers #11 and #12 could easily match up with the following Scripture (if this indeed is God’s description for this specific event):

Revelation 13:3, “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”

SIDE NOTE: Does the Chapter / Verse number hint at the timing of the actual event? Could chapter 13 hint at 2013 and verse 3 hint at the 3rd month (or March)? I fully realize this is a man-made numbering system, and not inspired, but I still found this interesting nonetheless.

Please note that there have been MULTIPLE hints that a fake assassination is in the works, involving none other than President Obama:

- Obama took the oath of the Presidency using the Bibles of two people that were shot in the head in the past – Martin Luther King and Abraham Lincoln (would using a third, JFKs, been to obvious?)

- Obama will be presenting himself as the fake sacrificial lamb on Nisan 10 as he enters Jerusalem, exactly as Jesus did almost 2000 years ago, on March 20th to March 22nd

- Obama has been specifically ear marked as the future leader of the NWO by the second highest ranking officer in the Bilderbergers, Henry Kissinger (view it on YouTube for yourself if you don’t believe me – it is not hard to find)

Notice that Trigger #11, combined with Trigger #12 wherein the resurrection period is limited to approximately 3 days to once again mock Jesus (President Obama’s trademark), are the only Triggers that specifically meet the 6 restrictions perfectly:

- The fake assassination / resurrection will be Visible and Tangible

- The fake assassination / resurrection will be Non-Supernatural

- The fake assassination / resurrection will be Non-Catastrophic

- The fake assassination / resurrection will cause few, if any, related deaths

- The fake assassination / resurrection will cause considerable anxiety

- The fake assassination / resurrection can be designed to last approximately 3 days

Potential Timing of the 3 Days of Darkness

Now comes the speculation (which I freely admit the remainder of this post will be).

Quite simply, I do NOT know with certainty the timing of the 3 days of darkness or, in reality, if it will even occur at all. While it APPEARS logical, such an event is not outlined as something that MUST occur. However, IF it was to occur, I view it’s POTENTIAL timing as the following (however, before continuing, please do NOT view the below as date-setting – I am NOT a prophet!!):

Step #1: President Obama enters Jerusalem as the mock sacrificial lamb on Nisan 10 (March 20 – 22), same as Jesus (this event is now a given as this timing was already pre-planned by the NOW, perhaps years or even centuries in advance)

Step #2: Sometime prior to Saturday, March 30th, President Obama COULD be fake assassinated. Will it be while he is still in Jerusalem (March 20 – 22 inclusive)? Perhaps Wednesday, March 27 (the day of the full moon, hinted at in Rango, a demonic “children’s” movie)? Perhaps Thursday, March 28 (three day before Easter)? Perhaps Friday, March 29 (Good Friday, the RCC’s perception of when the crucifixion occurred)? Again, IF this event actually occurs, I do not know when it will occur.

Step #3: After approximately 3 days, President Obama will be “miraculously” resurrected, “just like Jesus”. Ron Reese has argued effectively that this may be credited to the presence of the new pope, Pope Francis, elevating him as perhaps the False Prophet. The world will then “wonder after the beast” and the NWO will have their powerful Global Leader – a PERFECT match of Scripture and NWO goals

THE WILD CARD: So then, if the above scenario plays out, when will we see the Rapture. I personally believe that one way of many ways this event COULD play out (IF it plays out at all) is as follows:

- The Rapture (explained away by Trigger #10) occurs sometime after the fake assassination (Trigger #11), but before the “miraculous” resurrection (Trigger #12)

- The Sudden Destruction (perhaps Trigger #6 involving the U.S.A.) occurs shortly after the Rapture (wherein Trigger #10 will be used to try to cover this up), but before the “miraculous” resurrection (Trigger #12). “As the missiles come down, we go up”

- With the aid of Pope Francis, a powerful “resurrected” world leader “arises from the grave”, Barack Hussein Obama, to lead the world through the chaos, the Beast / Anti-Christ (Trigger #12), infused with the diabolical brilliance of the evil forces that also back his terrible reign

BEST GUESS OF POTENTIAL TIMING

The following would fit in nicely with Renee M.’s incredible analysis outlining her guess that Easter, March 31st will most likely be the time of our long-awaited departure, the Rapture. Her analysis simply makes a lot of sense and would appear to fit in nicely as follows:

- Fake assassination on Good Friday, March 29th (or perhaps a day or so before)

- Approximately three days of darkness, wherein the world is in great stress, but us watchers who understand are in great anticipation. Note #1: God’s humor? That is, “let the reader understand” – wink wink? Note #2: Analogous to the Egyptians (the world) being in total darkness, whereas the children of Israel (the watching Bride) could see

- Rapture just after midnight Jerusalem time on April 1st, wherein it would still be Easter, March 31st in all parts west of Israel (Plague #10 specifically occurred just after midnight, “And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt”

- Sudden Destruction shortly after the Rapture (is this where the destruction of the U.S.A. via nuclear sneak attack occurs as so many watchers have been dreaming?)

- Fake resurrection of the fake assassinated Obama within a couple hours after the Sudden Destruction, with the aid of Pope France, but while it is still Easter in order to further mock the day celebrated as the Lord’s resurrection by most of the Christian community for centuries (as instituted by the Roman Empire so many centuries ago)

DISCLAIMER: I cannot stress enough that the above analysis is my BEST GUESS ONLY. I am NOT date-setting, just outlining what I consider to be a High Rapture Watch Period. If Passover 2013 comes and goes without incident, please do not accuse me of being a False Prophet as I make NO CLAIMS whatsoever of being a prophet or ever coming even close to saying “thus sayeth the Lord”. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out