Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles: "Just another Saturday night"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/charles34.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Charles (4 March 2013)
"Just another Saturday night"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's past 9:30 and I just read the bible and visited a popular rapture site. One hundred and three people were on it! I did the math in my head there is 315 million people in the USA. Basically .00000003 of the population is spending their evening there! How many post at five doves 153? How many also post at other sites? My point is almost 100% of the Christian population have no Comcept of the doctrine of the rapture, imminancy, or the command to watch! Most I would say 90% have not read the Old Testament about eziekial and the dry bones, or Daniel or Malachi.

They are purpose driven and do not understand the doctrine of dying to self to be spirit led! Jesus knows the way to Heavan yet they follow the message not the Holy Biible! Well it's more popular but guess what!

It is why God finally told me to come out of the corporate church. They introduced the false gospel and no one but a few noticed! But the real kicker was the church divesting from Israel supporting Social justice over the gospel and I protested and wanted to divest our money from such things and was told hey we have to take the good with the bad. IE put your money in we will use it for what were told. I left a fellowship of fifteen years genesis 12:3 and Jesus word convicted me to leave!

It's amazing how those who profess and try to get people to go to church don't remember the verse that what building can hold God? The church is the body of believers who worship God and Jesus in truth and spirit painfully aware of their total dependance on His grace and mercy. But that Jesus said follow Him!

It appears the church is purpose driven and wants to get along hold hands ecumenically and sing we are the world! The body of Christ says He is the way the truth and the life there is no other way! One is oil the other water they don't mix.

I guess my point is I tried to watch a cooking show with my wife tonight even she was shocked the name of Jesus was used in a vain way three times almost like it was left in on purpose! I remember war of the worlds where cruise said Jesus three times before people started getting zapped with the disintegration rays!

It's all subliminal frogs slowly cooking we are seeing bubbles! I have warned whoever I felt I could given bibles to some who took them and some who said no! But I am amazed at how few see in the church what time it is! I can understand that in the flesh they want to see their kids grow up etc. but what believer can watch the news read the paper and not want to be in Heavan with their kids not here running a rat race.

The race we are to run is Jesus race. We need to answer the call put on the clothes and follow Jesus through the world to Heavan! The problem is that leads us to be on a rapture site and typing this on a Saturday night not being popular with the neighbors.

My bones creak my outer self wears out more each day. But if we are given the living water Christ has our inner selfs are renewing. It is hard watchimg waiting praying but it's the only way I feel truly alive!

I see it over and over people work their hardest build up a next egg to retire and then keel over exhausted. We are to provide for our family by seeking God first then our provision comes. But our true work is to believe on Jesus love God more then this world and to follow Jesus home. It's the spirit that profits.

The funny thing is sixteen years ago I wanted to be out with the crowd! Now I just want to be out of here and with Jesus. I am caught with having to go about like it may be years before He comes and in my spirit knowing He's at the door and we may have weeks or months.

What really floors me is how most will believe any explanation for the rapture other then they were supposed to be watching and waiting for Jesus and His knock not shoring up their retirement or even being purpose driven!

An old saying says if your driving and Jesus is a passenger move over let Him drive!

Our fight is supposed to be casting down false imaginations and oppositions to God with the truth of His Word. I am thoroughly convicted however the same few thousand people are on all the rapture sites and warning each other of things prophecy related and the other 99.9999997 percent just don't want to dwell on the fact Jesus is coming back.

I am hoping for a future where we'll I see a future that is more then work, eat, pray, sleep go to Wmart to by junk that breaks, repeat and yet I am thankful for each day Jesus made. It's just hard to look at the sun and not realize through the Son we were meant for more and this is just not where our real home is. Funny thing say this to most and they will say don't be so heavanly minded your no Earthly good. Really it's unless we have the mind of Christ we can do no good.

Earthquakes are increasing, animals are dying, the bible is leaping off the page and I sit alone on a Saturday night on a rapture site reading the news with 103 others because really until Jesus comes I don't feel home anywhere else.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out