Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Sinkhole swallows Florida man like in Korah rebellion

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Sinkhole swallows Florida man like in Korah rebellion
March 4, 2013

The ground just swallowed him up.

Inside this house in Florida, the Earth swallowed a man.

A Florida man fell into a sinkhole that opened suddenly Thursday night beneath the bedroom of his suburban Tampa home, calling out to his brother for help as he fell, the brother said Friday.

Hillsborough County Fire Rescue officials say the victim, Jeff Bush, is presumed dead.

“I heard a loud crash, like a car coming through the house,” Jeremy Bush told CNN affiliate WFTS.

”I heard my brother screaming and I ran back there and tried going inside his room, but my old lady turned the light on and all I seen was this big hole, a real big hole, and all I saw was his mattress.”

Bush frantically tried to rescue his brother, Jeff Bush, by standing in the hole and digging at the rubble with a shovel until police arrived and pulled him out, saying the floor was still collapsing.

Source: CNN.com

My comment:

To be swallowed by the Earth, is Biblical. The sins of the men who perished in the Korah rebellion, faced God’s ultimate wrath.

Numbers 16:30
But if the Lord creates a new thing, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the pit, then you will understand that these men have rejected the Lord.”

Numbers 16:31

Now it came to pass, as he finished speaking all these words that the ground split apart under them, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods. So they and all those with them went down alive into the pit; the earth closed over them, and they perished from among the assembly.

Numbers 16:32
and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods.

What was the sins of the men of Korah?

They were serving other Gods. In the book of Jude, we get some more deeper insight.

Jude 1:11
Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.

They had gone in the way of Cain. They had approved killings, and even killed their own brethren. They were also full of greed, making money their “god”.

A sinkhole in Beijing, Februar 2010.

Balaem was called to curse the Jews, and was promised a hefty reward. Not unlike the USA, who give a premium to, and protects, the PA Arabs who work for the destruction of Israel.

Are you one of those who rebel against God of the Bible, and anytime can fall into a sinkhole, and perish?

Written by Ivar

================

42.500 Nazi “care centers” all over Europe
March 4, 2013

There were 42,500 Nazi ghettos and camps spanning Nazi-controlled areas from France to Russia.

PA Arab Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, throws a package into a fire set to burn products from Jewish settlements, in the town of Salfit, Jan 5, 2010.

The massive Nazi-camp network during Hitler’s reign from 1933 to 1945, was much larger than previously thought.

The documentation, previewed at an academic forum in January at the German Historical Institute in Washington, stunned leading Holocaust researchers in attendance.

“The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought,” said Hartmut Bergoff, director of the institute. “We knew before how horrible life in the camps and ghettos was, but the numbers are unbelievable.”

Hitler Youth burn Jewish books in 1933.

The documented camps include not only “killing centers” but also thousands of forced labor camps, prisoner-of-war camps, sites euphemistically named ‘care’ centers, where pregnant women were forced to have abortions or their babies were killed after birth; and brothels, where women were forced into having sex with German military personnel.

Lead editors on the project, Geoffrey Megargee and Martin Dean, included data from some 400 contributors, and now estimate that between 15 and 20 million people died or were imprisoned over the course of Nazi occupation.

Their findings are published as part of a multivolume encyclopedia. The Holocaust museum has published the first two, with five more planned by 2025.

In Dachau, the Nazi simply tried to find a way to make all the Jews disappear.

When the research began in 2000, Dr. Megargee said he expected to find perhaps 7,000 Nazi camps and ghettos, based on “postwar estimates.’

But the numbers kept climbing—

-first to 11,500,

then to 20,000, then 30,000, and now 42,000.

Dr. Dean said the findings leave no doubt in his mind that many German citizens, despite frequent claims of ignorance after the war, must have known about the wide-spread Nazi abuse at the time.

“You literally could not go anywhere in Germany without running into forced labor camps, P.O.W. camps, concentration camps,” said Dean.

“They were everywhere.”

Source: New York Times

My comment:

Nazism did not rule in a vacuum. The support for Nazism has its original base in Replacement theology, taught in the Roman Catholic cult for 1500 years.

Already at the so-called Church councils, Judaism and anything Jewish were forbidden.

The very idea was sown among “Christians”, that God of the Bible had finished His relationship with the Jews. That the Jews were no longer His chosen people, and the Jews rather was under a curse.

Church going Christians were told by their leaders, that all the Biblical promises given to the Jewish people was transported to the “Church”. Supporters of the Vatican cult were now the the “true Jews”, or God’s people.

When you take Replacement theology to its logical conclusion, you will eventually get Nazism. Even in our days, Jews are presented as a problem, because neo-Nazis of different colors, claim Jews occupy land that “its not theirs”.

Are you one of the “Church going neo-Nazi’s” who talk like this?

Hitler established Nazi-Churches, where this evil ideology was preached. Today, Europe is submitting to the same lies.

Revelation 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars – I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Large popular support for this evil, even inside Churches, made it possible for the Nazis to run 42.500 “support centers “ from Ukraine in the East to Catholic Spain in the West.

Behold: Jesus the Messiah loves the Jewish people. The eternal promises give to them by Father, Son and Holy Spirit are eternally valid. Can not be canceled, neither by priests, nor by pastors.

Christian leaders who can not accept this, have been deceived to follow a copy-cat Messiah, who can not not save anyone.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vicario di Cristo left in a helicopter
March 4, 2013

The Vicar of Christ resigned, and left the Vatican in a helicopter. Soon Rome will have two Popes.

Behold: The claimed Vicario were not able to copy the exit of the Messiah.

Amid rising scandals of “inappropriate acts”, Pope Benedict XVI formally ceased his papacy today, becoming the first pope in 600 years to resign.

He left the Vatican on an Italian government helicopter for Castel Gandolfo to his retirement at a summer residence used by popes for centuries.

My comment:

Jesus left His Office, by ascending into the clouds while his students looked on. In the same way, He will return. Not to the Vatican or Rome, but to the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.

The Pope, or whatsoever created being, will have to be airlifted to Jerusalem. So no man who believe what is written in the Bible, will fall into the trap of worshiping the man who will land on the Mount of Olives using…..a helicopter.

Acts 1:11
‘Men of Galilee,’ they said, ‘why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.’

Zechariah 14:4

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

The created man who will be airlifted into Jerusalem will claim to be “The holy father”, or “god”. Behold: The last man of lawlessness is about to arrive.

Written by Ivar

----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Mother Teresa: “Saint” who adored suffering and pain
March 4, 2013

A study conducted by Canadian researchers has called Mother Teresa “anything but a saint”, but a creation of an orchestrated and effective media campaign.

Catholic nuns like Mother Teresa worship a copy cat Messiah. They are not Christians.

Mother Teresa was generous with her prayers but miserly with her foundation’s millions when it came to humanity’s suffering.

The controversial study, to be published this month in the journal of studies in religion/sciences called Religieuses, says that Teresa — known across the world as the apostle of the dying and the downtrodden — actually felt it was beautiful to see the poor suffer.

Mother Teresa kissing an idol in the hand of Pope Paul VI.

According to the study, the Vatican overlooked the crucial human side of Teresa — her dubious way of caring for the sick by glorifying their suffering instead of relieving it.

Instead, the Vatican went ahead with her beatification followed by canonization “to revitalize the Church and inspire the faithful especially at a time when churches are empty and the Roman authority is in decline”.

Researchers Serge Larivee and Genevieve Chenard from the University of Montreal’s department of psychoeducation, and Carole Senechal of the University of Ottawa’s faculty of education, analysed published writings about Mother Teresa and concluded that her hallowed image, “which does not stand up to analysis of the facts, was constructed, and that her beatification was orchestrated by an effective media campaign”.

A worshiper of idols being made into an idol after her death.

According to Larivee, facts debunk Teresa’s myth.

He says that the Vatican, before deciding on Teresa’s beatification, did not take into account “her rather dubious way of caring for the sick, her questionable political contacts, her suspicious management of the enormous sums of money she received, and her overly dogmatic views regarding … abortion, contraception, and divorce.”

At the time of her death, Teresa had 517 missions or “homes for the dying” as described by doctors visiting several of these establishments in Kolkata.

They welcomed the poor and sick in more than 100 countries. Two-thirds of the people coming to these missions hoped to a find a doctor to treat them, while the other third lay dying without receiving apt care.

Source: The Times of India

My comment:

The Catholic religion is not like all other religions. Roman Catholicism claims to know “Christ”, and have mixed up paganism with Christendom.

The Roman Catholic religion represent false Christianity.

Mother Teresa was a tragedy walking on the earth, just like hundreds of million other Catholics.

The nun working in Kolkata in India misled people, and guided them towards the gates of Hell.

Not only did she adore suffering, and was a blunt idolater. She also bragged over telling a dying Hindu priest to be faithful to his Hindu gods. Here is a link to an article about her falsehood.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them – bringing swift destruction on themselves.

May all be eternally condemned. who claim the Roman Catholic religion is part of the Christian family.

Repent or perish.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cartoon of the day # 304
March 4, 2013

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

Posted by ivarfjeld

The Old and the New Covenant
March 4, 2013

Esther 4:14
For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?”

John 15:12-14
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.

Mordecai gave Queen Esther a challenge. If you do not take this opportunity to save your people, you and your relatives are going to perish. The Jewish lady was ready to scarify her life in a bid to save millions of Jews from being slaughtered in a possible genocide, that would have been as bad as the Holocaust. In such an act of love for her own people, Esther walked in the likeness of Jesus the Messiah. He did not only lay down His life for His own people, but for the redemption of the whole Human race. Jesus is greater then Esther. He rose from the dead, and we are called to walk in the power of His resurrection.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out