Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman: "27 Reasons to watch March 22, 2013 (but not necessarily for the Rapture)"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/mathman32.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mathman (2 March 2013)
"27 Reasons to watch March 22, 2013 (but not necessarily for the Rapture)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Before reading the “27 Reasons” as outlined below, I suggest that you first read the following article that was posted on Five Doves on February 28, 2013. I feel it is one of the most important articles I have ever written, wherein I outline Seven Mythical “Requirements” for the End-Times, titled, “When we assign "MUSTs and CAN'Ts" where we shouldn't, are we trying to limit the Lord's flexibility?”. The article is linked below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman228-1.htm

This article will give you some background on why the upcoming converging events could end up being so monumental, but NOT as unexpected, as one would truly think. If you haven’t already read this article, I reiterate that the below will make a lot more sense if you first read the above article as linked above!

On that note, but before I continue, I want to fully acknowledge that, if you torture numbers long enough, they will often say whatever you want them to. As such, please read the below article with full discernment as these are simply some mathematic calculations I came up with that seem to confirm that March 22, 2013 is a date quite likely to be “fruitful” to watch. However, please note that there are no doubt other dates that could be just as “fruitful” as this date to watch. In other words, I did not investigate other dates as thoroughly as March 22, 2013 to see if there were other dates with just as “fruitful” anomaliesJ.

As I have mentioned before, please note that March 22, 2013 is NOT even my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day), but rather a day I am guessing wherein something REALLY prophetic will occur. Indeed, my favorite GUESS for the Rapture is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

The first 8 of “27 Reasons” to watch March 22, 2013 come from my previous post on Five Doves titled “March 22, 2013 to March 31, 2013 - The Ten Days of Awe?” (link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman216-1.htm, and is summarized as follows:

1) Israel to Attack Iran (start of WW III?): Originally, Netanyahu gave Iran nine months to come clean and stop their drive for the Nuke, wherein these nine months end in June 2013. However, the nine months was shortened by three months to six months due to Iran not only stopping their drive, but instead installing even faster nuclear centrifuges. Six months from the end of September 2012 now ends in March 2013, right in the midst of the possible “Ten Days of Awe” as explained in the link above. This is the updated timeline for attacking Iran as specifically publicly provided by Israel’s PM Netanyahu in a press announcement. Will Obama’s March 20-22, 2013 visit to Jerusalem somehow indirectly trigger a moved up attack on Iran by Israel before the end of March 2013?

SIDE NOTE: Using continued weak sanctions against Iran is one of the specific 12 Triggers the NWO is using to bring in One World Government as outlined by the Bilderbergers. The NWO specifically outlined that they WANT Israel to attack Iran on their own in order to start WW III in the Middle East. In the absence of this information, the weakness of the international community on Iran’s drive for nukes makes no sense whatsoever. However, when one views this in a spiritual sense (i.e., Isaiah 17, Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 / 39), it makes ALL the sense in the world.

2) Twin Tower Attacks: The number of days from the 9/11 Twin Towers attack to March 22, 2013 is 4210 days. 4210 = the 83rd Prime number ( 421 ) x 10. Is it possible that an attack on Iran on March 22, 2013 (or something similar, perhaps on Gaza, Lebanon or Syria) or soon after, will kick off the beginning of the long-awaited Psalm 83 battle, leading to Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 / 39 in rapid order?

3) Georgia Guidelines Warning to the World: The Georgia Guidelines were erected on March 22, 1980. These guidelines outline that the world needs to return to nature, with a population of no greater than 500,000,000, matching the NWOs desire to de-populate the planet (hence their desire for WW III). In turn, and as Ron Reese has pointed out so many times before, the number 33 is THE most “sacred” of numbers to the Illuminati / Freemasons. March 22, 1980 + 33 solar years equates to March 22, 2013.

4) 322 – The sacred number of the Skull & Crossbones Cult: Many of our illustrious world leaders make no secret that they have belonged to the Skull & Crossbones cult of Yale, including many Presidents of the U.S.A. The sacred number for this cult is renowned to be the number 322 (it has a prominent location on their official emblem). Could this be a reference to some future date? Could 322 be a code for 3/22, or March 22 of some year? If so, of what year? Could the NWO be hatching their diabolical plan for implementing World Government commencing on March 22nd of this year? As the NWO always says, “From Chaos, Order”. Sounds like WW III to me. We certainly won’t have long to find out.

5) President Obama – The NWO’s “Chosen One”: March 22, 2013 will be President Obama’s last officially scheduled day of visiting Jerusalem before moving on to spending time with Israel’s sworn enemies in other parts of the Middle East, including Jordan. This comes just a couple of days after arriving on March 20, 2013 into Jerusalem for the very first time of his presidency, exactly four days prior to Passover, just like Jesus did during the Passover that He died for us. Coincidence? I think not. WAKE UP CHURCH.

6) President Obama receives the Nobel Peace Prize: The world granted President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize on October 9, 2009. According to Renee M., this was the start of the second of two comingled prophetic weeks. Her logic is sound and I agree with most of what she writes. Now watch this. From October 9, 2009 to March 22, 2013 is exactly 1260 days. Is this the day that President Obama violates his promise of peace, exactly in the middle of the week, perhaps fulfilling Daniel 9:27? Will this violation be done in private (witnessed by God and the NWO alone) or in public (who knows how)? Regardless, the timing of Obama’s first visit to Jerusalem is suspicious to say the least.

7) Divine Warning from…TIM TEBOW??: On January 8, 2012, the Broncos, led by QB Tim Tebow, played against the Steelers. It was a highly anticipated playoff game and it did not disappoint. Indeed, the most remarkable thing happened. On this day, no fewer than 7 vital game statistics pointed directly to 3:16, as in John 3:16 (the “verse that saves” . It went viral on YouTube and streaked across every secular news media outlet. MILLIONS of unsaved people Googled John 3:16 that day (and some were later saved and testified to this being the key). From January 8, 2012 to March 22, 2013, there are 440 days. 440 = 40 x 11. 40 is the number of judgment and 11 is the number of chaos and destruction. Was 440 days the time given to the world to repent and believe in Jesus as so many of the unsaved looked up the sacred John 3:16 verse on the internet, with the 440 days ending on March 22, 2013?

The Beginning of the Ten Days of Awe?: Easter Sunday falls on March 31, 2013 this year and also matches the much anticipated 7th day of Passover as outlined so beautifully as a Rapture Watch Date by Renee M. Therefore, will March 22, 2013 to March 31, 2013 be a type of “Ten Days of Awe”, perhaps ending in our Rapture (or could it even be earlier, as many hope)?

The ninth and tenth reasons of the “27 Reasons” came from my previous post on Five Doves titled “March 22, 2013: Will Cardinal Bertone be "crowned" the next Pope?” (link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman216-2.htm, and is summarized as follows:

9) Did the Pope’s sudden and shocking resignation serve as a 40 day warning to repent and be saved?: From the Pope’s resignation on February 11, 2013 to March 22, 2013 is 40 days inclusive. Is March 22, 2013, the 33rd Anniversary of the Georgia Guidelines wherein President Obama will still be in Jerusalem, be the day that the new Pope will be “crowned”? By the way, do not be surprised if the Conclave begins on March 11th. Why? It would be just too perfect. 11 days “without a Pope” then 11 days to “decide a Pope”. The Illuminati simply love the number 11 as well (hence 9/11 and the Pope resigning on February 11).

10) Cardinal Bertone – Crowned as the Next Pope on March 22, 2013?: As outlined earlier, 40 days inclusive from February 11, 2013 is March 22, 2013. On March 22, 2013, President Obama will still be “standing in the Holy Place”, Jerusalem. Will March 22, 2013 be the day that Cardinal Bertone is also crowned as the next Pope? Check out the following calculation. Cardinal Bertone was born on December 12, 1934. From December 12, 1934 to March 22, 2013 is 28,600 days (with NO rounding, this is the exact day count). In turn, 28,600 = 5 x 11 x 13 x 40. IF Bertone is made Pope on March 22nd and IF he is the False Prophet, each of these numbers would have tremendous significance: 5 = Redemption (5 virgins left behind, 5 virgins taken); 11 = chaos and destruction (an obvious part of the Great Tribulation); 13 = depravity and rebellion (by those left behind); 13 = also has been defined as great blessings (for those taken); 40 = judgment, trial, testing

The next 17 of the “27 Reasons” are calculated from various dates other watchers have defined as important at one time or another or ones that I have personally noticed. Again, I fully acknowledge that any number can be beaten into submission until it tells you what you want to hear, so please take the below with a grain of salt. That being said, let’s have some fun with what was found:

11) Super Bowl Third Quarter Black Out at 13:22 of the Third Quarter: Half an hour of silence (was this mocking the seventh seal) occurred right in the middle of the most watched sports game in North America, the Super Bowl. Was the timing of this blackout controlled by the NWO? If so, does the time of the blackout, 13:22 of the Third Quarter, hint at the evil 1 being unveiled on 3:22, or March 22nd?

12) First Budding of the Fig Tree: On August 29, 1897, the first buds came on to the Fig Tree, representing the First Zion Congress meeting to establish Israel again. From August 29, 1897 to March 22, 2013 is 42,210 days. The 42,210 equates to (6 + 6 + 6) x 5 x 7 x 67, wherein 67 is the year that the Six Day War began (and the end of the Gentile trampling of Jerusalem).

13) Largest Meteorite Explosion in Modern History: On June 30, 1908, a meteorite exploded over Russia, the biggest in modern history. From June 30, 1908 to March 22, 2013 is 38,251 days. The 38,251 equates to 29 x 1319, where 29 is the number of departure and 1319 is the 216th Prime Number, wherein 216 = 6 x 6 x 6.

14) Israel becomes a Nation in a Day: On May 14, 1948, Israel became a Nation in a Day. From May 14, 1948 to March 22, 2013 is 23,688 days. 23,688 = (6 + 6 + 6) x 4 x 7 x 47.

15) President Obama is born: On August 4, 1961, President Obama was born. From August 4, 1961 to March 22, 2013 is 18,858 days. 18,858 = 6 x 7 x 449, where 449 is the 88th Prime Number (reminiscent of #88 of the Broncos ending the sudden death overtime John 3:16 playoff game after just 10 seconds).

16) Jerusalem no longer trampled on by the Gentiles: On June 7, 1967, Jerusalem is retaken by the Jews for the first time in almost 2000 years. From June 7, 1967 to March 22, 2013 is 16,725 days. 16,725 = 75 x 223, wherein 223 is the 49th Prime Number. 49 = 7 weeks, perhaps reminiscent of the Jubilee Period / 7 weeks of Daniel.

SIDE NOTE: Sir Isaac Newton constantly outlined that the 7 weeks was a huge time post in the Daniel prophecies, wherein he pointed to its use with the advent of Jerusalem DECADES before Jerusalem was retaken by the Jews. This matches our outline of 7 weeks = 7 x 2520. June 7, 1967 (the day the Gentiles stopped trampling Jerusalem) + 7 x 2520 days lands directly on September 23, 2015.

17) 2004 Mega-Tsunami: On December 26, 2004 (Boxing Day), the Mega-Tsunami struck Indonesia, with 100s of thousand dead. From December 26, 2004 to March 22, 2013 is 3008 days. 3008 = 2 to the power of 7 x 47.

1 Obama’s First Inauguration: The crowning of the “Lord of the Flies” (sometimes called “Beelzebub” occurred on January 21, 2009. From January 21, 2009 to March 22, 2013 is 1520 days. 1520 = 38 x 40, wherein 40 is the number for judgment.

19) Shaking of Christ’s Church: On February 21, 2011, Christchurch New Zealand was hit by a devastating EQ measuring 6.3. From February 21, 2011 to March 22, 2013 is 760 days. 760 = 19 x 40, the ½ way point from Obama’s First Inauguration to March 22, 2013, wherein 40 is the number for judgment.

20) The U.S. Sunset Wedding Ring Eclipse: On May 20, 2012, the sunset Wedding Ring Eclipse was seen clearly all the way from the West Coast of the U.S.A. to Texas. From May 20, 2012 to March 22, 2013 is 306 days. 306 = (6 + 6 + 6) x 17.

21) Obama’s Isaiah 9:10 Moment: On August 2, 2012, Obama had the “Harbinger” moment and cockily announced the U.S. would be stronger because of the 9/11 attacks and the people’s resiliency. From August 2, 2012 to March 22, 2013 is 232 days. 232 = 8 x 29, wherein 8 = New Beginnings & 29 = Departure.

22) Tu B’Av 2012: On August 3, 2012, so many of us watchers were hopeful that Tu B’Av 2012 would be our date of departure. Was there a 231 day delay? 231 = 11 x 21, wherein 11 = chaos and destruction and 21 = the number of judgments in Revelation (excluding the 7 mysterious thunders).

23) Satanic Ceremony at London Olympics Closing: On August 12, 2012, all of the elements of a Satanic ritual for destruction were secretly included and on display for all the world to see at the London Olympics Closing ceremony. This was BLATANT to anyone specifically watching for a secret Satanic ritual to be performed (and make no mistake about it, it was, from the ringing of the bell and on). From August 12, 2012 to March 22, 2013 is 222 days. The Illuminati has a huge affection for any number that is a triple (111, 222, 333, etc.). These Satanists believe it multiplies the power of an event (while this is ridiculous to us, it probably makes perfect sense to these warped, lost souls).

24) Hurricane Sandy makes landfall: On October 29, 2012, Hurricane Sandy made landfall, essentially sealing re-election victory for President Obama (people saw Obama’s handling of the crisis as “presidential” . From October 29, 2012 to March 22, 2013 is 144 days. 144 = 12 x 12, wherein 12 is the number for perfect government (which we, the Bride, will finally have once we are Raptured to be with the Lord forever and ever).

25) Gaza War breaks out: On November 14, 2012, war breaks out in Gaza, with 1000s of missile strikes and counter attacks. From November 14, 2012 to March 22, 2013 is 128 days. 128 = 2 to the power of 7.

26) Missiles fired at the Apple of God’s Eye: On November 16, 2012, the Hamas fire a missile at Jerusalem. From November 16, 2012 to March 22, 2013 is 126 days. 126 = 6 x 21, wherein 6 = number of man and 21 = number of judgments in Revelation (excluding the mysterious 7 Thunders).

27) Asteroid Near Miss & new Russia Meteorite Strike: On February 15, 2013, on the same day an asteroid narrowly misses the earth, a meteorite traveling in a different direction strikes over Russia. Was this a warning to God for Russia to leave Israel alone (knowing they will disobey as per Ezekiel 38 / 39)? To have both of these “signs in the sky” happen on the same day was calculated to be a 1 in a 100 million chance by scientists. From February 15, 2013 to March 22, 2013 inclusive is 36 days. 36 = 6 x 6, the number of man squared.

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Mathman: "27 Reasons to watch March 22, 2013 (but not necessarily for the Rapture)"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/gino34-2.htm

Gino (4 March 2013)
"RE: Mathman: 03.02.13: "27 Reasons""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathman,
You had written the following point #9:

9) Did the Pope’s sudden and shocking resignation serve as a 40 day warning to repent and be saved?: From the Pope’s resignation on February 11, 2013 to March 22, 2013 is 40 days inclusive. Is March 22, 2013, the 33rd Anniversary of the Georgia Guidelines wherein President Obama will still be in Jerusalem, be the day that the new Pope will be “crowned”?

By the way, do not be surprised if the Conclave begins on March 11th. Why? It would be just too perfect. 11 days “without a Pope” then 11 days to “decide a Pope”. The Illuminati simply love the number 11 as well (hence 9/11 and the Pope resigning on February 11).

Odd as it may seem, it looks, exactly according the dates you've shown,
that the pope actually gave up the papacy for Lent
Gino

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Mathman: "27 Reasons to watch March 22, 2013 (but not necessarily for the Rapture)"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/jms34-1.htm

JMS (4 March 2013)
"re to MathMan: The Number 222 = God's Word and the Firstborn Blessing"

DK. 22.o2.2o13

Have a blessed day, in the love from Jesus Christ, our

Great Lord, Saviour and Redeemer, ... jms.

open the link

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_222.php?printme=yes

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL