Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvey Troyer: The Rabbi ‘t’ s’ Analysis of Where we are Today February 26th,2013—It Really

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/harveyt228.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Harvey Troyer (28 Feb 2013)
"The Rabbi ‘t’ s’ Analysis of Where we are Today February 26th,2013—It Really Looks Like This Could be It!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 26, 2013

Dear John Tng and all Faithful and Beloved Doves,

Subj: The Rabbi ‘t’ s’ Analysis of Where we are Today February 26th,2013—It Really Looks Like This Could be is It!

[People deserve to read this awesome news, IMHO. To do otherwise is not to sound the Watchman’s Trumpet in time! I’m thinking of the impact we can have on Left-behinders also. They need this information to avoid the Mark of the Beast.

Val at RFTH is already Nay-Saying, even though over 600 have read my post on Five Doves from Feb 25th. Please quick read this post which adds irrefutable proof that Adar 15th extends to nightfall tonight. Why? Because of the Miracle Motorcycle Accident that happened exactly 2 years ago today as a 2-year warning. Remember, it was right at that time in 2011 that Dr Owuor gave the first messages that Time is ‘Now Over’ and the Rapture can happen at any moment. Please read the proof I’m giving for this fact! I give a clear outline of the three Vincent Tan ‘234’ Deadlines. It’s totally Amazing! Please at least scroll down and take a look. I would rather be blunt and to the point now than to have you ask me on the other side, why didn’t you tell me. John, I have only one land line telephone and the number is [512] 292-4640 Call and keep calling if you want to. My Email is Wiseman_ht@SBCglobal.Net Thanks and God Bless YOU!]

I’ll do my best to avoid TMI (too much information) in the limited time still available, Okay? Take everything I say with your spiritual discernment and ask the Lord to show you if it is true. REMEMBER THAT I AM TELLING YOU WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE—OTHERS WILL DISAGREE AND EVEN LAUGH. DON’T LET THAT BOTHER YOU. YOU DESERVE TO AT LEAST HEAR THE FACTS AS I SEE THEM. IF I CAN’T FIND SCRIPTURES TO BACK IT UP; I DON’T TELL IT TO YOU. Finally, be good Bereans (Acts 17:11); and, check everything that I say with all the holy scriptures, OT and NT to see it what I say is true.

Now read and memorize the following paragraph, please.

The Jewish Day—Jewish Calendar explained @ Chabad.org

Unlike the civil calendar in which one day becomes the next at the stroke of midnight, THE TRANSITION FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT IN THE JEWISH CALENDAR OCCURS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SUNSET AND NIGHTFALL.

Therefore the Jewish date will always overlap with two days in the civil calendar, and the same is true of the reverse.

Oh monday mornin, monday mornin couldnt guarantee
That monday evenin you would still be here with me

Therefore the Jewish date will always overlap with two days in the civil calendar, AND THE SAME IS TRUE OF THE REVERSE.

Therefore the evening(somewhere between sunset and nightfall) of Adar 15th (Shushan Purim—(February 25th, 2013)

will connect to Adar 16th(Feb 26th, 2013) up through this Tuesday evenin(somewhere between sunset and nightfall)!

But guess what? Exactly 2 years ago today on Febuary 26th 2011 @ exactly 7:50PM CST in Austin, Texas,
Harvey Troyer the ‘des’ Troyer

Also called Harvey the Rabbi ‘t’,

had a MIRACLE Motorcycle Accident (Symbollic of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction)that defies all odds of surviving, yet ‘Har’ veyà’Har’ means ‘mountain’ or ‘great mountain’ in Hebrew per the Rabbis, came out of it without a scratch or single mark on his riding shoes or clothing; because, the ‘Fourth Man’ of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego’s firey furnace—‘The Rabbi’ had me under His wings.

Those three young Hebrew boys also came through their firey trial without a scratch or mark on body or clothing and no smell of smoke.

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS URL LINK and quickly read the entire account. I really believe that this could be it, or as Jonathan Kleck says: “This is it”!

“Harvey Troyer’s Motorcycle Crash Miracle Accident” Connection, happened Feb 26, 2011(PART 2)

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1208059&cmd=show

Why else would such a bizarre string of events come so perfectly together?

Now read it one more time and let it sink in real deeply.

Oh monday mornin, monday mornin couldnt guarantee
That monday evenin you would still be here with me

Therefore the Jewish date will always overlap with two days in the civil calendar, AND THE SAME IS TRUE OF THE REVERSE.

Do you understand what this means?

“AND THE SAME IS TRUE OF THE REVERSE”.

It means that from God’s perspective, today February 26, 2013 is firmly linked to Monday Monday evenin of Adar 15th (Shushan Purim) until this very Tuesday evenin (the best day for a Jewish WeddingàSAVE THE BEST WINE FOR LAST as in His very first public Miracle, up to and certainly including my 7:50PM CST Miracle MotorCycle Accident on Big Red exactly, to the hour and minute, 2 YEARS AGO TODAY!

HOW POWERFUL IT IS to even contemplate.

Now I know why I was kept from ever having my own websiteàGet it?

Sometime later after the accident as I kept praying and pondering over and over in my mind why did this happened to me; one day I got the following word back from the Lord:

God later told me simply: “I’ve got your back—trust me”!

I needed that and it gave me the boldness and courage to go ahead with my recent posts, which have been very powerful final warnings to the huge audience of OSAS Rev 3:16 folks. Need I say more?

The Jewish Day—Jewish Calendar explained @ Chabad.org

Unlike the civil calendar in which one day becomes the next at the stroke of midnight, THE TRANSITION FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT IN THE JEWISH CALENDAR OCCURS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SUNSET AND NIGHTFALL.

Therefore the Jewish date will always overlap with two days in the civil calendar, and the same is true of the reverse.

How could this have “just happened”? Like Shadrack, Meshach and Abed-nego thrown into the fiery furnace (Daniel Chapter 3: 25,2 I came out of this miracle motorcycle accident without a scratch or bodily injury; and, not even a scratch or mark on my shoes or clothing. The voice of God later told me simply: “I’ve got your back—trust me”!

[Harvey Note: When you read the narrative of my description of the Miracle Motorcycle Accident, Please notice that I made one glaring mistake. Oltorf has 5 lanes for traffic. I was headed North on the I-35 Frontage Road in case you want to see it on Google Maps. There are 2 lanes Eastbound, 2 lanes Westbound and an extra wide center lane for turning only.

After flying unconscious for 150 feet at least in a North East angle of maybe 45 degrees, I went across lanes 1 and 2 Eastbound and then entered the center extra wide turning lane only still at a good clip heading right into the oncoming Westbound traffic of lanes 4 and 5. I miraculously came to a stop exactly 12 inches before crossing out of the center lane and into the oncoming Westbound Traffic of the FOURTH LANE, not the third lane as I mistaken wrote. It was head on into oncoming traffic, many cars at 40-50+ mph in both lanes 4 and 5 and got stopped 12 inches short certain death. The 12 inches was measured from the very front of the front tire to the 4th lane marker line.

What a mighty God we serve!]

“Harvey Troyer’s Motorcycle Crash Miracle Accident” Connection, happened Feb 26, 2011(PART 2)

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1208059&cmd=show

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Harvey Troyer (28 June 2012)
" Imminent Signs of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction Revealed Biblically, in Calendar Numbers, & Gematria—PART 2—A MUST READ!"

The American Flag “1777 July 4th”—Betsy Ross Holy Ghost Quaker “Church in Philadelphia”—George Wasington—Vincent Tan “234” and Gabriel—Isaiah 18:3 Connection:

[How many days from July 4th, 1777 to July 3th,2012? Answer: 85,831 = [234 years + 11 Months + 29 DaysßAbsolute “234” Year Limit!]

[How many days from July 4th, 1777 to July 4th,2012? Answer: 85,832 =

[235 yearsà Notice 85, 831 days + 1 day = 85,832 days = 235àover the limit of “years”]

à[Think Betsy Ross’ first flag (standard—ensign—FLAG) raised per Isaiah Chapter 18:3à just like Harvey Troyer showed you.! Also think Vincent Tan’s Number 234]

How may days between Pentacost (sunset May 28, 2012) and Jan 18, 2013? Answer: 234 Days—Vincent Tan’s Number. July 3, 2012 to February 23, 2013 (George Washington’s BD) is also 234 Days—Vincent Tan’s Number. [Note: July 4th counted from sunset July 3, 2012 to Feb 22, 2013 also works (234 days); and is the Illuminati’s Target Date on the back of our One Hundred Dollar Billàif you look at the clock set at 2:22 atop Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA where the Declaration of Independence was signed. [22=Light as in Day of Light—23=Death as in Brotherhood of Death 322 (per Genesis 3:22)] The number 234 divided by 153(the Big Fish Catch Number) = 1.53

So let’s Summarize as follows: There have already been three (3) ‘TIME IS OVER DEADLINES’ in this scenario that blared out as it were, ‘TIME IS OVER’, based on the number 234 Vincent Tan Number. So we are now in a Sudden Death situation.

The number 234 divided by 153(the Big Fish Catch Number) = 1.53 and that “Net’s it out.” Like in Basketball which also uses “Nets” with hoops, the rules are 2 overtimes and then “Sudden Death” starting with the third overtime.

First Deadline: How many days from July 4th, 1777 to July 4th, 2011? Answer: 85, 466 Days = 234 Years exactly with no fraction. Game is over!

[85, 466 divided by 365.242 = 234]

What God tell Dr David Owuor in February and April of 2011? Time is over and the Rapture can now happen at any time.

Second Deadline: How many days from July 4th, 1777 to July 3rd, 2012? Answer:

85,831 = [234 years + 11 Months + 29 DaysßAbsolute “234” Year Limit!]

85,832 = [235 yearsà Notice 85, 831 days + 1 day = 85,832 days = 235àover the limit of “years”]à A year before we reached this deadline of July 3, 2012 Cindy by the Sea had a Vision about this NUMBER 3, which could not be exceeded and it involved a boat which represented Israel. It came as a 1-Year Warning of the Next Deadline for time is over! ISN’T THIS AMAZING! Again, July 3, 2012 represent the Angel Gabriel’s mysterious “234” sign to Vincent Tan. And Harvey Troyer is interpreting it for you that first we got an exact 234 Years (with no fraction) deadline.

Then secondly, we got a 234 Solar Years (with the absolute maximum fraction attached); and, this second dead line had to stop (no changing it Luciferians) exactly on America the Babylon’s eve of the Fourth of July and that was July 3, 2012. If even 1 more day is added, it becomes an even 235 Gregorian Years and that was not allowed! [Note: the years allowed are Gregorian Calendar Years = 365.242 days/year.]

Click on the URL LINK to Read Cindy By the Sea’s Post:

The End of the Road August 3, 2011

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2011/08/03/the-end-of-the-road/

[Excerpt]

I was dreaming that I was aboard a boat floating down a river. The boat as it moved along was picking up speed, so much so that when it came to the rivers end, (which flowed not to the sea, but, onto dry land) it careened across a highway and down a dusty dirt road until it finally came to a stop next to a rock wall. After the boat had stopped, a man and woman who had been standing at the end of the road approached the boat. The woman, when she reached the boat took out a marker and marked the rock wall where the boat had come to a rest. The mark she made was the number 3. The man who was with her seemed to disagree for he took out a cloth and proceeded to wipe away the number she had written. But, before he could make a mark of his own, the number three re-appeared. It could not be wiped away. The number she had written, the number three – could not be changed.

Third Deadline: NO MORE YEARS COULD BE ALLOWED; but, the Sovereign Lord decided to allow a third Sudden Death overtime not to exceed 234 days. Obviously He planned this from before the foundation of the Earth because all the mathematics prove it to be so. He had Isaiah encode the Hebrew Bondservant Prophecy Riddles in Isaiah Chapters 16:13-14 and 21:16. Not only did Isaiah get these words but also Moses wrote the Primary Hebrew Bondservant Prophecy Riddles governing laws in Exodus 21:1-11 and Deuteronomy 15:12-18. Also, Jeremiah got the word in Jeremiah 34:8-22.

WARNING: So now you must understand that ever since July 3, 2012 only days are left NTE 234 days; [NO MORE FULL YEARS ALLOWED—NOT EVEN ONE!]

The following paragraph lays out this fact! Do you clearly see the two HBCP Riddle Sentinel Event dates of January 18, 2013 and February 16, 2013? They both triangulate (by adding the Vincent Tan Number of 234 days) connected to two Key dates in 2012, i.e., Pentecost and July 3rd (the eve of Endtime Babylon’s birthday),

TO BOLDLY MARK FEBRUARY 16TH, 2013 as the final revolving beacon of light announcing to all that time is over—no more grace—judgment will now follow!

RECAP OF THE FINAL 10 DAYS:

Saturday (a Jewish Sabbath), February 16th,2013

Plus 7 days equals

Saturday February 23, 2013 eve of Purimà ‘Day 7’

Feb 24th = Purimà ‘Day 8’

Feb 25th = Shushan Purim (Monday, Monday)à’Day 9’

Feb 26th = Harvey Troyer’s Miracle Motorcycle Accidentà(Second Anniversary) to the Day, Hour and Minuteà ‘Day 10’

Is it a 10 Count to the Rapture/Sudden Destruction

The final six days starting with Thursday Feb 21, 2013 go like this in Charity Template Count: ‘Day 5’, ‘Day 6’, ‘Day 7’, Jesus(Bang), Jesus(Bang), Jesus(Bang)àeach Bang is the Slamming of Noah’s Ark Door!

February 21st (Thursday) was the 17th (Victory) weekly slamming of Noah’s Ark Door since Cheshvan 17 (November 1, 2012). Counting the initial slam it comes to 18 successive Slamming of Noah’s Ark Door. 18 = Bondage as Israel (Synagoga) stays behind in Satan’s Territory!

Ecclessia gets the Victory with the 17th Slamming of Noah’s Ark Door.

Counting from Thursday February 21st we have the following:

5, 6, 7, Bang, Bang Bang [3 + 3 = 6 the number of man—Weakness of Man; Evils of Satan]

Counting all Bangs of Noah’s Ark Door we have 21 and 21 = the Exceeding Sinfulness of Sin.

“FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES”

Please pray mightily for the protection of God’s People (Israel) by God Yahweh and His Son Yeshuah HaMashiach, who is King of the Jews. May Michael the great Prince of Israel and all his mighty warriors now stand up to protect the Holy People of Israel from all of their Luciferian enemies! Amen and Amen!

Maranatha! (Come Quickly Lord Jesus!)

Harvey Troyer (YBIC)
Emmaus Road Ministries

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out