Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How's Your Ark Coming Along?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nevin1.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

How's Your Ark Coming Along?

by David Nevin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of us who are Born Again Christians (B.A.C.) shudder every time we listen to the news, watch television or sometimes read commentaries written by others. I am as guilty of this as some of you. It seems that we are coming into a very dark period as the Bible speaks of. You can feel the power of a Storm that is like no other peaking over the horizon and occasionally a bolt of lightening will strike near you. If you pay too much attention to it you become frozen with fear. You might ask, What's a B.A.C. To do? First we are told in in The Word of God tells us not to show or feel fear.There is no place in the B.A.C. For fear . 2 Timothy : 1-7 “For God hathnot given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind”.

The Word of God gives us some ways of breaking down this stronghold of theenemy. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yetnot I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in theflesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gaveHimself for me. This is one of the most important scriptures in The Wordas it relates to self. I have tried at different times to memorize this scripture. Once you truly believe this you are then able to state “I can do all things through Christ that strenghth me and Christ in me the hope of Glory.” And when these thoughts come back you can confidently Throw the Blood of Jesus Christ on them and they will immediately disappear. We know that The Rapture is imminent and some say it could happen thisyear or 60 years from now. Besides looking and listening for the trumpet and the appearing of Our Lord and Savior, what should we do? The answer comes in two parts.

The next day after the presidential election I stopped work and tried to listen to Our Father.

He reassured me that He is in charge and not to concern myself with what Isee or hear. Then He asked me within my spirit a very interesting question. How is your Ark coming along? Needless to say I was startled by that question. So I askedHim what did He mean.

He said you seem to be spending too much time listening and looking at the world and not enough time reading my word. This is where your fear is coming from. He said all you need to know about this world as it is, is written in My Word! Cling to My Word and I will cling to you. He then said in my spiritto read the Bible backwards from Revelation to Genesis and then forwardfrom Genesis to Revelation. Repeat this exercise until you want to continue doing this. He instructed to make time to do this by getting up early in the morning to read. Also, I sensed the Holy Spirit's prompting that I should read before I go to bed. He said this is part of your Ark that you are building. He also said something very interesting to me - these are thetools to be used in cutting down your fears, self and so forth used as the material to make your Ark.

It is amazing what this has done for me. I am not as concerned about whatis going on in the world and my business has begun to pick up. In addition I feel a growing closeness to Our Father through My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Today, I find I can't get enough of His Word --our Bible! It turns out to bethe most interesting, thought provoking, and exciting Book I have ever read. One great benefit of this is the ability to listen with my heart and down load pictures of some of the secrets that are hidden there. Don't forget to ask questions if you don't understand. God loves to answer questions especially concerning His Word!

He said that when you do this you are building your Ark for the comingstorm. Then he asked me another question. How many people have you spokento about My Son and the Saving Grace that He provides for all peoples? This is the second part.

I answered – not as many as I would like! I am sorry Lord! And He said you have been spending too much of your time listening and watching the Worldhaven't you? I have no excuse Lord!

All people have problems and need someone to listen. Ask questions and listen. This is a great way to give out His Word because all the problems of the human race have answers in The Bible and will help the person youare listening to.

You are beginning to wake up and listen to the instructions of buildingthe Ark and Now is The Time to give the message out before it is too late.Do you mention what My Son did for you and where you are going? Do youtell them that there are two places where they can go -Heaven or The Lakeof Fire. Most people are afraid of Death and don't want to hear about theGood News. They also love the sins that they are in!

You must understand that My Prime Directive is that of Free Will! This comes before all other things. This is the way I constructed the World and for all the people in it. It has always been and always will be. This is My Love to the Human Race – let them decide! The only problem is theyhaven't heard or won't listen and then there is the group that says I'm agood person and God will accept me on merits. Then some will say thatthere are many ways to ME.

God said to me you have been trained for this job since you started working and now is the time to spread the GOOD NEWS. You have been a good salesman selling intangibles and now you are selling people. (I am a recruiter in the packaging industry.) Why not sell the kingdom of God byspreading this through writing and speaking. I will help you.

Present them with the truth of the word of Grace and when a person uses one of the excuses or any other and tries to cut you off. Say this “if millions of people around the world suddenly disappear without a trace, would you be willing to pick up a bible and look at the 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18. This is what Happened and don't believe anything the world says. Then tell them to read The Gospel of John 3:16-17 and Romans 10:9-10. Don't forget what happens in Revelations 7:9-10-13-14. Such a huge groupof people appear in Heaven that they are without number. How did they get there?

Most of these people came out of the Tribulation and out of the Churches of Laodicea -our current fall away churches of feel good and prosperity. The Lord, in my spirit, suggested to me that we make small cards that give the above information on what happened, in your own words so that you can be hand them out towhom ever you speak to. This is an option, pray for the leading of theHoly Spirit to direct you!

Finally my brothers and sisters-in-Christ take heart and follow what GOD has suggested and you will pass the time in God’s presence and time will fly by without fear or anxiety and soon you will hear the Trumpet and the voice of the Arch Angel shout Come up Here, and there you will meet The Lord in the clouds, and he will take us home to The Fathers House, and wewill always be with the Lord Jesus Christ. That is the completion of yourark!

Many of us have a lot to do and to get busy, because time is short.

God Bless You!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out