Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight:The Absurdity of Gay Marriage

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Absurdity of Gay Marriage

The liberal media loves to talk about the subject of gay marriage. They seem to be drawn to it like moths to a flame. The amount of coverage the press gives gay marriage outnumbers many other topics that are considered critical issues for today. One only needs to turn to the search results at Google's News page to find this to be the case. When I did a search for "Gay Marriage," 167,000 results came up. When I did a search for "gang violence," I only got 78,000 results. In the wake of the December 14 shooting at Sandy Hook, you would think "gun laws" would be a more active topic. In fact, there are only 133,000 results for that topic.

The argument for gay marriage is based on the false belief that there a vast number of homosexuals are clamoring for their share of holy matrimony. In the 2000 census, it was found that there were 601,209 committed gay couples in America. That is less than half of a percent when compared to the number of straight couples. Washington D.C. has the highest concentration of gay couples; it only amounts to 1.29%. The state with the lowest concentration of gay couples is North Dakota, at 0.22%.

The liberal media would argue that we should respect the rights of minorities no matter how small their number. There is growing evidence that casts doubt on gays' commitment to marriage. Netherlands became the first country to legalize gay marriage in 2001. For the first six months, same-sex marriages made up 3.6% of the total number of marriages in that nation. Over the next five years, the number of gay marriages dropped by 60%.

The dirty secret about gay relationships is their brevity. A survey given to 7,862 homosexuals found that of those involved in a "current relationship," only 15 percent describe their union as having lasted twelve years or longer, with five percent lasting more than twenty years. A series of U.S. Census Bureau studies found that about 70 percent of heterosexual marriages reach their tenth anniversary, with about half surviving to their 20th anniversary.

Amazon has a new commercial out for its Kindle that involves gay marriage. The ad has a guy talking to a girl at the beach about the better features of the Kindle. The ad ends with the girl saying, "My husband's bringing me a drink right now." The guy responds: "So is mine!" And both the guy and girl turn around to wave to their respective husbands.

A good question: Why would Amazon create a commercial that would appeal to such a small group while risking grossing out a huge portion of the American population? If I was looking for a tablet computer, the ad would make me less likely to go with a Kindle. The effort of the homosexual lobby is what caused Amazon to go down this weird path. Companies are constantly being prodded to support the gay agenda.

"Homosexual lobby" is basically a synonym for the liberal media. It will automatically attack anyone who stands for traditional values.

Football star Tim Tebow has been a frequent target of the press because of his open confession of Christian faith. Last week, he made news by cancelling an appearance to speak at the First Baptist Church of Dallas because of its stance against homosexuality. Here is what Tebow posted on his Twitter account:

“While I was looking forward to sharing a message of hope and Christ's unconditional love with the faithful members of the historic ... First Baptist Church of Dallas in April, due to new information that has been brought to my attention, I have decided to cancel my ... upcoming appearance. I will continue to use the platform God has blessed me with to bring Faith, Hope and Love to all those ... needing a brighter day. Thank you for all of your love and support. God Bless!”

First Baptist Church of Dallas is not some fringe group. Pastor Robert Jeffress shares the same views with 100 million evangelicals. Here is how the New York Daily News described First Baptist Church:

"Jeffress has spoken out in the past against Muslims, Jews, Mormons and homosexuals, claiming that Islam 'promoted pedophilia' and has said that 'Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists and virtually everyone else' are members of cults, according to reports. He has said Islam and Mormonism are 'heresy from the pit of hell' and tied Catholicism to 'a Babylonian mystery religion' that corrupted the early Christian church."

Last year, the fast-food chain Chick-fil-A became the center of a huge media storm because its owner gave money to organizations that opposed same-sex marriage and supported heterosexual ones. Chick-fil-A has quietly changed its charitable stance; it is now donating to Christian groups that have a more neutral mission.

Unless Christians are willing to stand for their beliefs regardless of the costs, our nation is doomed. Because so few believers are involved in the fight, a tiny minority of perverts are able to set the social agenda. Since a reprobate mind has no limits, the gay lobby will continue until it brings God's wrath on America.

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:2 .

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Islam Might Buckle

An interesting email appeared in my in box the other day. It set me to exploring in a slightly different direction things that looks to constitute a major quandary in trying to understand certain prophecies, juxtaposed against realities of these strange times.

The emailer–Dan—put his queries this way: “I do have one question that I have asked many, but to date no answer. I am still wondering how under the New World Order, led by the revived Roman Empire, [is the rising of the Islamic threat to Israel and the rest of the world going to be squelched]? Is this part of the "Covenant" that the Beast will confirm after the Rapture, or does a PS 83-type war need to take place first ?”

--A couple of very good, and most relevant question, to be sure…

We have only to think about how Islam has made inroads into Western Europe--and, in fact, into this nation--to understand the seeming insurmountable problem the world faces with that religion, as implicit within Dan’s email queries. Only twelve short years ago America was viciously attacked by the same religious zeal that over the years since has set our hourly news headlines ablaze. More than 3,000 people, the majority of them U.S. citizens, were forced to jump or be burned alive in the towering infernos, or die where they were on the hijacked planes and in the Pentagon, when nineteen Muslims carried out the orders of Osama bin Laden on America’s most tragic day in history.

Yet Islam is like a protected species adopted by the leftist do-gooders of the eco-freak sorts who think humankind should--except for them, I suppose--be eliminated, so that Mother Earth can return to her pristine condition. It is the same perverted, intolerant mindset that says it is the right thing to do to marginalize Christianity because Christians are intolerant, while embracing a religion whose “holy” book demands that all who will not bow the knee to Allah are legitimate targets for elimination by the most heinous methodologies available.

The Obama administration and its slavish mainstream media–both news and entertainment—have done all they can to try to convince us that Islam is a “religion of peace.” We have seen the president and his underlings go to extreme absurdities to blame anyone and everyone except Islamist terrorists for their dastardly deeds. Most recently, the Benghazi murder of the American ambassador and some genuine American heroes, and the totally disproved claim by the White House and State Department that it was an anti-Mohammed YouTube video that caused a spontaneous riot, thus incited the good people of the area to commit the murders, serves as prime example.

An insanity of sort pervades the minds of those who continue to insist that Islam asserts no threat to civilization, and that if we just embrace that religion, whose adherents refuse to assimilate, and who rather create enclaves within our own republic ruled by sharia law, they will love and accept us as fellow Americans and live at peace with the world. The truth is that the best thing one can say about that belief system is that at least you have a choice: bow the knee to Allah or die.

So, to get back to my emailer’s question. “How under the New World Order, led by the revived Roman Empire, [is the rising of the Islamic threat to Israel and the rest of the world going to be squelched]? Is this part of the "Covenant" that the Beast will confirm after the Rapture, or does a PS 83-type war need to take place first?”

The title of this commentary is "Why Islam Might Buckle." Therefore, one can—correctly--presume that I infer that this unyielding religious system that harbors at its spiritually black center the murderous terrorism with which we are all too familiar will succumb to outside forces, or by implosion. It appears at this particular moment in history that such a thing as Islam buckling to any sort of pressure short of being defeated in war is nearly an impossibility. It is on the march across the Middle East, and around the world. The very civilization it wants to behead if their victims don’t bow the knee seems blind to the dangers of the scimitar-wielding juggernaut.

Will it be a Psalms 83 war that will cause Islam to buckle–to cease to be a threat? My own thoughts include the belief that Psalms 83 is an imprecatory prayer, not a prophesied war. It is a plea by the chosen people for the Lord to vanquish their immediately surrounding enemies (enemies within the Mideast region). It is a plea that I believe will be answered by God when He destroys all but one-sixth of the Gog-Magog forces who attack, according to Ezekiel, chapters 38-39.

I know all of the arguments presented by the growing numbers who believe Psalms 83 will be an actual war. If I’m wrong, I will profusely apologize for not seeing it coming. I have considered all of the thinking by those such as my good friend Bill Salus–who is an absolutely brilliant thinker and writer, in my estimation. However, I must listen to the inner voice speaking to my own spirit. I simply can’t see Psalms 83 as a war, but as a prayer that will soon be answered when God decimates Russia, Iran, and "many people with thee" (Ezekiel 38:6).

That said, I do believe that the Gog-Magog war will effectively eliminate Islam as any future threat–will take it off the table of war-making.

But, there is one other thought I would like to interject that could, in my thinking, cause Islam to buckle, as my article’s title would have it. God will send “strong delusion,” He says as recorded in 2 Thessalonians, chapter 2. This will happen post-Rapture. The Holy Spirit will withdraw as restrainer of evil. The minds of mankind–of all races and belief systems--will be open to unimaginable influences from Satan and his minions during that most horrible of times in history.

It is my belief that Islamists will be “deluded,” if you want to term it as such. That is, even the minds of Satan’s own religious deception will be profoundly affected by the delusion of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2, thus will be easily persuaded to go along with Antichrist and allow the rebuilding of the Jewish temple atop Mount Moriah.

Certainly, anything that could change the mindset of the imams of Islam would necessitate supernatural action of the most profound sort. God’s prophetic Word says that just such profound, supernatural action is forthcoming!

One thing sure… Islam will one day buckle.

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out