Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Pharaoh arose who knew not Joseph

FOR FAIR USE INFORMATION, DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

http://danielbarzohar.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-pharaoh-arose-who-knew-not-joseph.html

My friend OvadYah lives in Karnei Shomron in Israel. I visited him in 2009 and toured much of what is referred to as the West Bank. While I was there, OvadYah pointed out numerous times how the weekly Torah reading (Parshah) that Jews read and study often parallel world events. The Jews have been following a set reading schedule that starts at Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) each year with the very first portion in Genesis. This schedule is designed so that the entire Torah (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy) can be read each year.

In 2009 I heard of one striking example of how the Torah reading paralleled world events from Bill Cloud, a Hebraic Restoration teacher. He noted that the Torah reading for the week of the Presidential Inauguration for President-elect Obama was Exodus 1:1 – 6:2. There is an excellent commentary by Rabbi Ariel on this Torah portion at his website http://www.koshertorah.com/PDF/shemot2013.pdf .

As a short summary, this portion of scripture focuses on the arrival of a new Pharaoh over ancient Egypt who knew not Joseph. This new Pharaoh either didn’t understand Joseph’s role in Egypt’s history or he did respect Joseph’s historical contribution to Egypt. Pharaoh was concerned about God’s people, the Hebrews, being too powerful in Egypt and taking over ruler ship. The first thing Pharaoh did was set up task masters to make things harder for them by taxing them. Eventually he enslaved the Hebrews (which would likely have meant disarming them). Next he tried to increase their mortality rate by killing babies born to the Hebrew women.

Those with eyes to see will notice that the parallels are striking to what we are seeing happening in our country. Taxes are increasing. We are surrendering our freedoms willingly for the sake of peace and security. We serve our government task masters by paying more taxes to the ever expanding federal government. Gun control is being aggressively pushed to disarm us since our rulers fear us Bible believing, gun toting folks. And we are transitioning into Obamacare which will work to increase death rates with death panels and government funded abortions. Just as King Solomon observed thousands of years ago, there is nothing new under the sun. When evil grows it uses different personages but with the same old techniques and approaches.

So what lies ahead for us? If we continue to follow the Biblical narrative we can see where we as a country are headed. Our country will be experience plagues (judgments) sent by God. Our freedoms will continue to erode the more government takes over and we will become more enslaved. Our country will transition into a place that doesn’t even resemble the place we grew up in. I already hear my friends and neighbors expressing fear for what is happening and wondering where they can go to maintain their freedoms as the choice is very limited.

As I stated in my very first blog, we don’t need a George Washington to fix our country. We need a Moses to lead us out as we follow God in the Second Exodus of His people back to Greater Israel. I believe that is where this is all headed. That is the reason that I started this blog. Everyone seems to be asleep as to what is going on. Again, the Sleeper must awaken! I pray that the words of this blog will stir the slumber and help folks see with the eyes and hear with their ears what God is doing.

The prophets of old were clear in the scriptures. God will establish His people in His land for His Glory! Are you among God’s people? Jewish teaching is that only about 20 % of the Hebrews left ancient Egypt with Moses. The other 80 % chose to stay where they were accustomed to living even under what became harsh circumstances. The choice is coming soon and the decision is yours. Choose wisely! God is watching and waiting for signs that we are awake!

Re: A Pharaoh arose who knew not Joseph

Hi Daniel,

Some very excellent writing and insight in your posts. However, I think where you fail to rightly divide the Word is in your inability to understand dispensational theology. Without getting into a long discussion here, there are separate promises for the Church and for Israel.

If you believe that Jews are saved without declaring salvation in Jesus Christ, then you are saying that God is a liar. Jesus said, "No man comes to the Father except through me." If Jews are all saved simply by going to the synagogue and worshiping "god" without knowing His name, then there was no reason for the Messiah Yeshua to have come.

Jews who worship in song and dance have a form of godliness, denying the power thereof. The key is being filled with the Holy Spirit. If these worshiping Jews are not in-filled, then you do not have a personal relationship with Yeshua and you are not saved. Period. I'm sure your experiences with Jews in Israel was a very special thing, however their denial of Jesus will be their downfall. Hopefully, they will see, after the rapture of the church, the One whom they denied, repent and turn toward Him during the tribulation period. Your approval of their "salvation" outside of Christ only harms your Jewish friends because you have not told them the truth. This makes you their enemy.

We are at the close of the Age of Grace. There is not going to be a "Moses" who will bring us all back to Israel as you stated. The Bride of Christ will be raptured very soon and the Great Tribulation will begin where God turns his attention back to Israel. The unsaved Jews who have not claimed Jesus as their Lord and Savior will go through the tribulation. If they are saved during the tribulation they will be by either excepting Jesus as Lord and Savior and be martyred for their faith, or they will survive the tribulation and go into the millennium.

The book of Revelation talks about a resurrection for the tribulation martyrs sometime during the tribulation but after the rapture of the church. If they do survive the tribulation, they will be judged at the end of it. If they have become believers, they will go into the millennium kingdom where they will live for 1,000 years.

I'm sorry I can' t go into more detail now, but you can research dispensational theology. I'm positive this will clear up the confusion you have as you rightly divide the Word.

God bless you, brother. Thank you for your posts.

Re: A Pharaoh arose who knew not Joseph

Thanks for the kind comments Paul! The realization I came to about the Jews being saved is that they have a relationship to the written word, the Torah. We have a relationship to the living word - Yahshua. Two sides to the same coin. Some that don't know the name of the messiah know him through the written word while some that know his name don't really have a relationship with him and don't know him. Yashua said by my love you will know my people. Jews filled with God's love and His spirit, I believe are saved in the Christian sense. They may reject the paganized Jesus (along with the Chrisitan church that said convert or die) and they may not acknowledge his name, but they know him through his holy word. It is the relationship and not the name that saves a person. Salvation is deeper that a superficial knowing of the correct name of the messiah. Thanks for taking the time to read my writings. Blessings to you too brother. danielbarzohar