Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sharing Written Prayers Perhaps You Can Use

Lord, make me obedient to thy word, Teach me thy ways and show me thy paths.

and bring my people home.

Be just and fair to all,do what is right and good.

Isaiah 56:1 Thus says the Lord: "Keep justice, and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come, And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 Blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who lays hold on it; Who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil."

Exodus 20:8 "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy..."

Holy art Thou, God Almighty, holy and immortal, Holy, holy, holy, is our Lord Father of mercies. Have continued mercy upon me this day. Thank You that You give me no cause to be worried, for You have promised to never leave us.

============

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer, Ps. 19:14.

Order my steps in Thy Word and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Ps. 119:113.

Let everything I do today contribute to holiness, to keep the armour of God on continually: truth, righteousness, faith, helmet of salvation (hope, trust), to pray continually. Increase my faith this day.

Teach me, O Lord, to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom, Ps. 9:12.

Put to me to remember all that I do is written in Thy book, as I know that everything I do must glorify You.

Let Thy holy angels be ever present with _ _ _ and I to keep us in all our ways from the malice and violence of spirits of darkness and from occasions of evil company, opportunities of evil.

Let the Lord be glorified in me. Let Thy mercies and the light of Thy countenance sustain me in all my weaknesses and temptations., Guide me in the ways of peace, to walk in wisdom and fear of God, to be perfect in Christ, innocent, readily furnished and instructed to every good work.

Give me a tender conscience, conversation discreet, modest and patient, a body chaste and healthful, contented in all estates, a resigned will and mortified affections, that I may be as Thou wouldst have me.

Remove all impurities of my heart, for a childlike faith, trust and confidence in You.

Teach my lips what to say and what not to say this day.

Turn me into a joyous person, warm and loving, zealous for good works, not to have a critical spirit or a spirit of discontentment, but instead, compassion and love.

Create in me a clean heart, oh God and renew a right spirit within me,
Cast me not away from thy presence this day, speak to me words of life
Give me ears to hear and eyes to see, ( in Mt. you said we are blind.)

and take not thy holy spirit from me, restore to me the joy of thy salvation and renew a right spirit with in me.

Examine me and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me and guide me in the way everlastiong.

Psm 51 and 139: 23-24

Let me enter into your gates with thanksgiving and praise and let me be thankful to you for all you have done for me. psm. 100

and bring my people home, remember your promise?

Is anything too hard, my Lord, for you to do?

But soon a fierce storm came up. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water.

http://bible.cc/mark/4-37.htm

Thank you for the water in my boat, thank you for my boat, thank you Lord , for the storm. Help me wait on you, Lord. You are all I want, oh Lord.
Cast me not away from your presence. Give me ears to hear, and eyes to see.

“Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?” He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

Because you are King of all the earth, calm is coming and those who think they may perish will find safety in you. I can trust in you.

He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"

Help me Lord, to have faith.

"Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do."

http://bible.cc/joshua/1-8.htm

Help me Lord, to obey. Give me courage, in the storm.
We are well able to overcome giants in the Land, to take the Promised Land and stand before Goliath, because with you beside me, all things are possible to those who believe. I can run on the top of the mountain. Remind me to let you lead. When I lead, we always end up in a bog, it seems. You are wiser than me.

Teach me Lord, how to pray. Teach me how to walk with you.

fair use for information and discussion

Help me Lord to love the least. Help me to treat people with honer and respect and kindness. Help me to forgive people who stepped on my foot, espically my husband.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A31-46&version=NIV

Help me Lord to walk in your ways.

" ‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
7 in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8 You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.”

"21 For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22 coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Create in me a clean heart. Help me to think on things that give life and not death. Teach me how to walk in your ways.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+7&version=ESV

fair use for information and discussion purposes

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

http://bible.cc/isaiah/40-31.htm

Teach me oh Lord,to wait.

Teach me oh Lord to sit at your feet...

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

http://bible.cc/luke/10-42.htm

Let me be at least as smart as my horse,
and let me wait for you.

My horse waits for me, and together we climb mountains.

fair use for information and discussion purposes

Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek:

That he will bring my people home. My people are rebels.
They are a wicked lot.

Is anything too hard my Lord for you to do?

You can turn hard rockey stoney ground to a fruit-ful valley.
You can bring the dead bones to life.

Fair use for information and discussion

Thank you for preserving me this night from all evil, from the spirits of darkness. (early morning prayer)
Thank You for the night's rest and this new day.

Thank You for Your promise to watch over me each day this week.
Thank You for the victory of the Lord Jesus Christ won for us on the Cross.

Our Father which art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us this dy our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Let not our enemies triumph over ___ and I.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Psalm 122:6.

Thank You for the gifts of the spirit You bestow upon us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, fidelity, gentleness, and self-control.

Give me to speak only the truth and not the spirit of error.

Wake me up, Lord, after a dream and be given to recall it. I ask for revelent dreams, visions, and revelations for ___ and myself.

Fill my heart with love for others, to be compassionate. I know faith works through love.

Give me the strength to do those things needed this day, this week.

Let us never be deceived.

Let my words be seasoned with salt, a powerful witness of the truth, of pity, mercy, yet with boldness and power when occasion demands it, this day, this week.

This is the seventh post which fulfills the seven days of prayers.

Thou art the Father of the fatherless and defendeth the cause of the widow, even God in His holy habitation bringeth prisoners out of captivity.

You command the waters. You make the thunder, and rule the sea. Your Voice is altogether glorious. Let all the Earth fear You, to stand in awe of You.

You shall show us wonderful things, O God of our salvation. You are the hope of the ends of the Earth. Glory to the Father and unto the Son. I rejoice in the hope of the glory of God and that You do fill all your people with joy and peace in their believing. I rejoice evermore in this hope.

Let us never be deceived and be vigilant that nothing about us dishonor Your Name.

Lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from evil, to change any situation when evil comes against us.

Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me to be accounted worthy when You call from above.

To have an excellent spirit like Daniel and Enoch, zealous, warm, bright, enthusiastic, vigorous, buoyant, as a little child, and to have a wholesome tongue.

Increase my faith that I may be bold witness for the truth.

Deliver me from workers of iniquity.

Thank you for Your graciousness and mercy toward me, else I would faint and be without hope.