Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will The Image Of The Beast Be A Hologram?

Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes

Newsmax Headlines
Will The Image Of The Beast Be A Hologram?
http://www.lamblion.us

On Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Future Congress 2 Conference in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, I was interviewed by host Brian Thomas of Blessings to Israel Ministries on the Rapture Ready Radio Network before a live studio audience.

During the 45-minute interview we discussed how the technology that we have today is proof positive that we are living in the end times and so can be expecting the soon return of Jesus Christ.

Sign of the Image Given Life

Brian Thomas: When we talk about the Antichrist and the Tribulation and his one-world system of government, do you think that robotics or holograms will play a part or role in it at all? Of course, we can't be certain, but could you see some of that technology being used by the Antichrist and the False Prophet?

Nathan Jones: Oh, certainly. The Antichrist will have the entire world under his power, and that means he has control of the technology of that era.

We can read in Revelation 13:13-15 what the False Prophet does next: "He will perform great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven in full view of men.

Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, the Antichrist, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast that was wounded by the sword but yet lives.

He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast so that they could see and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed."

This story is very familiar to the story in Daniel about Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar was given the prophecy about him being a great head of gold, and it went literally to his head. Nebuchadnezzar decided to make a great statue of himself and he told the people to worship it.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego refused to worship it. I don't know where Daniel was at the time, but his friends were to be killed for refusing to worship the image. The three were thrown into the fiery furnace, but God saved them.

History will repeat itself again with the Antichrist, and the people living during the Tribulation will witness it. The Antichrist will have the False Prophet create an image of him that people can worship. The False Prophet is a deceiver and Satan is a deceiver, so they do not have the ability to create life. The ability to create is in God's hands alone.

They can manipulate and they can pervert, but they cannot create. So, this image which seems to be alive is just that — it seems to be alive, but it's not really alive. And so, there has to be a technological way the Antichrist can create a living image, and there are a few technologies out there that fit the bill.

As for the fire falling down and supposed miracles like that generated by the False Prophecy, well any pyrotechnic expert could make that happen. There is a possibility that the fire from heaven killing people could be laser satellite technology.

There are satellites up there from the U.S. military, though I'm no expert on this, but I've read a number of articles, where the military has claimed to be working on laser weapons stationed in outer space. Why shoot a missile when you can just burn them directly with a laser. Maybe that's the case, though I don't know for sure.

There is a lot of talk about the "living" image of the Antichrist being a robot. Robotics have excelled incredibly, especially in Japan. The Japanese even use robots as dance instructors. Crazy enough, some guys are using them as surrogate wives. I guess so you can turn your wife off? I don't know, but I won't go there!

I tend to think that the image of the Antichrist would best be suited as a hologram. Recently, holographic technology has made huge advances in looking realistic. For example, on YouTube I saw Hatsune Miku. She's a Japanese 3D hologram with a vocaloid processor.

She in appearances is supposed to be a sixteen year old girl. She actually looks like she's there live on the real stage. She's been given a bluish hue as that goes with her manga look, but her creators could make her look totally human if they wanted to.

Just think, I don't know if artificial intelligence will develop enough by then, but if that type of computer is given an interactive program which interacts with people, and there are programs like that, that could give the hologram a whole personality. Imagine how it could interact with people. It could be any size you want, so many people could worship it all at the same time.

And so, for me, I believe holograms seem to be the best bet as to the technology behind the Antichrist's image. But, again, I don't know as the Bible doesn't outright tell us. People ask, "Couldn't it be purely satanic?" It well could be.

It may be both, and I don't know if this is possible, but maybe a demon could posses a hologram or a robot? The liveliness could be demonic in origin and that's its source of life, so I won't discount that. But, if we're talking technology, then robotics or holograms are probably the best bet in making an image appear alive.

Brian Thomas: I recently saw Britain's Prime Minister using holographic technology. He was shown as a hologram, and it was very difficult to tell that it was a hologram and not himself there.

Then there's Pastor Ed Young who actually preached a service and has several campuses, and at one of the sites they had him there by hologram. His staff didn't tell their people that was the case, and most of the congregation said afterwards when it was revealed to them it wasn't him but a hologram, said they couldn't tell.

The amazing technology that we have today as we go further along I think is going to improve more and more by the Antichrist's time. I can how very well technology will be a means by which the Antichrist will deceive the world into thinking that he has been killed and resurrected.

I agree with you in that I don't think that the Devil has the power to make life or bring life back from the dead. Only God has the power to do so. So, the deception could well be a hologram along with other forms of technology. I wouldn't be surprised at all if holograms played into it.

I've never heard the theory you gave about the pyrotechnics with the False Prophet calling down fire. But, yes, I can really see that happening as well.