Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman:"According to Israel's official logo, the purpose of Obama's upcoming trip is to LITERALL

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman220.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mathman (20 Feb 2013)
"According to Israel's official logo, the purpose of Obama's upcoming trip is to LITERALLY "confirm the covenant with many""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Disclaimer: As per my previous few posts, I again stress that mathematics ALWAYS takes a backseat to the Bible. Math does not prove the Bible, the Bible proves the Bible. I stress that this post is only speculation on my part and should NEVER be misinterpreted as a “so sayeth the Lord” prophecy. Not only that, but I would also like to note that March 22, 2013 is NOT even my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day). Indeed, my favorite GUESS is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

Again, let us start off with Scripture:

Daniel 9:27: “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

Now let us look back a few years to an actual event:

Defying all logic, the world granted President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize on October 9, 2009. According to Renee M., this was the start of the second of two comingled prophetic weeks, one which began on Ron Reese’s date of October 29, 2008 and the other on October 9, 2009.

Now let us examine this event in light of Israel’s Official Logo for Obama’s upcoming trip to Israel slated for March 20th to March 22nd, inclusive. Here is an excerpt from the following article titled “Obama's visit to Israel gets name and logo”:

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-obama-visit-israel-logo-20130218,0,523106.story

“In what seems to be a first attempt at official government branding, Israel has named Obama's visit "Unshakable Alliance." Translated compactly from the Hebrew words brit amim, or an alliance of nations, the phrase echoes variations on the theme repeated by U.S. leaders in recent decades, from Obama's "unshakable commitment" to Israel's security to Hillary Rodham Clinton's "unshakable bond" and way back to Dan Quayle's "unshakable alliance."”

Please note that this is an “official government branding”. This is a VERY important distinction from just the media’s branding. This, in turn, means that Netanyahu himself would have approved the slogan. Netanyahu, for all intents and purposes, is the reigning “King of Judah” (even though Israel is a fully functioning democracy).

However, further examination of the slogan translated from the Hebrew words “brit amim” are most telling:

ALLIANCE OF NATIONS

THIS is what Israel’s government expects to occur during Obama’s first visit to Israel as President of the U.S.A. Israel is hopeful that Obama’s visit will “CONFIRM” that his commitment to an “ALLIANCE OF NATIONS” for Israel’s security remains “unshakable”.

Now, let us look at some official definitions:

Definition of Covenant: an agreement, usually formal, between two or more persons to do or not do something specified

Definition of Alliance: an agreement between two or more countries to help each other out in times of need

In other words, “Covenant” and “Alliance” are virtually identical in the context of Obama / Netanyahu & U.S.A. / Israel.

Definition of Many: A large number (example, many people)

Definition of Nations: A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language

In other words, “Many” and “Nations” are virtually identical in the context of a large aggregate of people = many people.

Do you TRULY see what I am getting at here? The official slogan by the Israel government for the upcoming trip by Obama is the “Alliance of Nations”. This LITERALLY translates to “Covenant with Many”, as per Daniel 9:27.

Combine this with the 1260 day span between October 9, 2009, the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama, to March 22, 2013, Obama’s trip date in Jerusalem, and us watchers have an abundance of reasons to be excited.

Please allow me to mix the following summary with “Daniel-Type” language, wherein a “week” = 7 prophetic years or 2520 days:

- Obama committed to promote world peace when he agreed to accept the Nobel Peace Prize on October 9, 2009

- While this Peace Prize does not officially have a “week” or 2520 day expiree period, it appears to be at least plausible that this may be the length of time God has assigned to this “covenant”

- In the midst of the “week”, or LITERALLY 1260 days later, equal to March 22, 2013, Obama will be standing in the Holy Place, Jerusalem, the apple of God’s eye (as per Zechariah 2: , meeting with the Jews with a purpose (from their perspective)

- Their perspective for the purpose of Obama’s visit to Jerusalem, according to the official slogan approved by the “King of Judah” (Netanyahu), is to confirm an “alliance of nations”

- In turn, the “alliance of nations” literally translates into a “Covenant with Many”

While this could simply be “coincidence”, combine this with meteorites, asteroids, Pope’s resigning for the first time in 600 years, Israel’s deadline for Iran, and on and on and on, this should not be underrated. In very real terms, the King of Judah has officially subscribed the following to Obama’s visit:

“In the midst of the week after making a covenant of peace, the King of Judah requests that he enters the Holy Place in order to confirm his covenant with many”

This is not fiction. This is NOT a stretch. This is LITERALLY coming to pass before our very eyes on March 22nd, just a few short days before Passover.

Come on, MathMan, this passage cannot be fulfilled until the Temple has been rebuilt

The requirement of the Temple being rebuilt has never been a proven fact. Some point to Daniel 9:27 that the Temple must be rebuilt in order for the sacrifices of livestock to take place. However, this is not what the Scripture literally says.

Indeed, when we reexamine Daniel 9:27 from the perspective of God’s NEW covenant with the world as per John 3:16 and NOT the OLD covenant as per the OLD Testament, all becomes much clearer. Now let us do just that together…

Daniel 9:27 specifically outlines that the sacrifice and the oblation will cease shortly after the 1260 days from the covenant with many was made. So once again, we look at the definitions of these two words for guidance:

Definition of Sacrifice: An act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure

Notice that “sacrifice” is not necessarily the act of slaughtering, but could instead be the act of surrendering a possession as an offering to God. This fits in nicely for what us believers in Christ are asked to do, does it not? In Matthew 19, Jesus tells us to put aside the pursuit of worldly pleasures and follow Him. In essence, Jesus is telling us to surrender our love for ALL of our worldly possessions in exchange for the eternal life that only He can provide.

In other words, we are asked to pick up our cross daily and follow Christ and sacrifice the love of all worldly pleasures. This is the “sacrifice” of the Church that we do willingly.

Definition of Oblation: The act of offering something, such as worship or thanks, to a deity or God

There is only ONE unforgivable sin outlined in the Bible that will put you into hell. That sin is rejecting Jesus as your Lord and savior. Without accepting the Lord as full payment for your sins (no works required), you WILL go to hell, simple as that. Our free will worship of God’s Son with all of our hearts and soul is God’s ONLY true requirement. Is this not the ULTIMATE oblation as defined above?

At the instant the Rapture takes place, both “the sacrifice and the oblation” will cease to exist (at least temporarily until the Tribulation Saints come to their senses). The removal of both our sacrifices and oblations from the Earth will occur supernaturally at our glorious Rapture. It makes sense, does it not?

In other words, and perhaps inadvertently, Obama may very well end up causing the Rapture to occur in the very near future, in accordance with God’s all-encompassing will, in order to fulfill this Scriptural requirement.

When you examine this whole prophecy from a different perspective, using knowledge revealed at the very end as promised by Daniel himself (Progressive Revelation, as Ron Reese refers to it), doesn’t this make all the sense in the world?

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Mathman:"According to Israel's official logo, the purpose of Obama's upcoming trip is to LITE

Steven, your points are well taken. I certainly do not want to mis-represent scripture, but I too have recently thought that perhaps the Holy Place where the AC will sit at mid trib will be Jerusalem. And the sacrifice that he causes to end might well be the blood sacrifice of Christ as the true born again christans are removed from the scene (rapture) and the age of grace concludes. Otherwise, we are going to need that temple and it won't be ready by March 22nd.

As to the new pope, if he also decides to go to Jerusalem with Obama to forge peace and a new world order, then look out......we will almost certainly be on our way out of here.

Re: Mathman:"According to Israel's official logo, the purpose of Obama's upcoming trip is to LITE

Hi Rudylee,

Thanks again for posting..this site was down for maintenance so I wasn't able to respond earlier.

I still don't know if

1. Pre Tribulation Rapture is not correct

2. Mid Tribulation Rapture is not correct

3. PreWrath is not correct

4. Post Tribulation is not correct

I was only pointing out that some of the pastors who teach some of these POSITIONS do not have all the answers so we must all search the scriptures for ourselves.

The bible teaches us that the HOLY SPIRIT will teach us all things. (TRUTH)

The bible also says that the WORD of God is TRUTH.

So, to say one pastors opinion is correct or not all I ask is that you back it up with scripture.

I'm not picking on you or pastor JD Farag.....all I'm saying is can you back up what you or he says with scripture?

I KNOW I don't know everything....I continue to learn daily.

So please forgive me if I made you feel I was attacking you.

Thanks again for posting and commenting on this site.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

-cont-

Something else to explain as well

I post alot of things on this site....

From FIVE DOVES

Videos

Articles

commentaries etc...

I do not agree with everything posted 100% on this site ( even posts I submit )

I use them to help us THINK

Study the scriptures and to exhort, edify and encourage each other to find the TRUTH ( studying the scirptures like a berean )

This allows the IRON sharpen IRON process to take place.

One thing for sure.....I DON'T have all the answers.

When we can maturely discuss the scriptures without attacking each other but do it in LOVE then we are on the road to learning and gleaning from each other.

Thanks again for spending part of your day here to share your thoughts and comments.

ybiC,

Steven

Hey Steven......No problem. You have one of the best sites to go to for end time news and you are very tolerant of the views of others.

I was intrigued by the dates Mr. Brouton arrived at for the mid point of the tribulation, and was trying to find some "wiggle room" that might help me better understand his conclusion. I have been down the road of the "date certain" before, but like many, I am hoping Mr. Bruton's date is correct.

The prophet Daniel mentioned that as we got close to the end, that knowledge would increase........I believe that means Biblical knowledge as well, and I for one do agree that we need to keep an open mind on some long held beliefs about timing and continue to learn as we go.

Thank you again for your courtesy.

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/lauren221.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Lauren (21 Feb 2013)
"re: Mathman (20 Feb 2013) Obama to "confirm the covenant with many""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

re: Mathman (20 Feb 2013) Obama to "confirm the covenant with many"

Hello Mathman,

Let’s examine this "Unshakable Alliance”, with what I believe is with its rightful owner, the “Roadmap to Peace” the true ‘Covenant of Death and Hell’ of Isaiah 28:15-18.

The architect and first chief negotiator was US President Bush #43 who assigned a ‘Quartet’ that was “an alliance of nations”, that included the UN, Russia and the EU to ‘divide God’s land into a Palestinian state!

This in effect stuck its fist at Gods ‘everlasting inheritance covenant’ of 1 Chronicles 16:14-17. The ‘Roadmap to Peace’ was used to coerce Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to come up with a ‘Disengagement Plan’, which he brought to the Whitehouse on April 14, 2004. Within 14 months Israeli troops were pulling their own people out the Gush Katiff settlements in Gaza and when all was said and done, 9000+ had been evacuated.

From there it was all down hill, the Gaza strip became a terrorist haven, as rocket fire from there started raining down on Israeli towns nearby! Then a 33 day war broke out in July 2006, with Ariel Sharon having a crippling stroke on January 4, 2006 fulfilling the ‘death and hell/grave’ role.

Let’s take a look at Isaiah 28:1-4 who is speaking to the US/Ephraim at the time of the “storm of the LORD”. In a nutshell it is a warning to the President and his Senators and Representatives who sit at the head of the Washington Mall in the Capitol Dome, that the LORD has a big storm coming that will “trodden down” ALL of them.

Isaiah 28:1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine! 2 Behold, the Lord has a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

3 The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, SHALL BE trodden under feet:4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looks upon it and sees it while yet still in his hand eats it up

In Isaiah 28:14-29 Jerusalem is warned about their “rulers from Ephraim” Netanyahu may have approved the slogan but the hard fact is their backs are against the wall! Israel’s government may expect or are hopeful that Obama will COMMIT to an “ALLIANCE OF NATIONS” for Israel’s security that will remain “unshakable”.

However it has nothing to do with Daniel 9:24-27, it is about the ‘Roadmap to Peace’ that is with ‘Death and Hell’. Think about this, if Obama is going to be trodden down by it and he is riding the ‘Black Horse’ with a pair of ‘financial’ balances in his hand, what is the name of the ‘Pale Horse’ rider who follows? Isn’t it ‘Death’ and who follows ‘Hell’!

Let’s see who is really ruling Jerusalem, they actually believe they’ll escape the ‘storm of the LORD’ and we know Billions of dollars have been spent by these elite on their underground cavernous dwellings.

Isaiah 28:14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.15 Because you have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell we are at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Notice back in 28:5-6 we see reference to the ‘2nd’ Exodus “as the LORD as a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty unto the remnant of His people” while in 28:16 we see the Messiah in the land and if you believe be at peace!

Now, in Isaiah 28:18-22 we get confirmation of the severity of this more than ONE DAY storm and we read the covenant with death is disannulled and the agreement with hell does not stand and YOU/proud crown wearer/President shall be trodden down by it.

In other words the ‘braggart’ words “shall not come upon us” of Isaiah 28:15 comes back and bites him and as in Daniel 11:20-22 where the “vile person” saw him get swept away by a flood, likewise we get a second witness here!

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then YOU SHALL BE trodden down by it. 19 >From the time that it goes forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.

21 For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, He shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. 22 Now you therefore be not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

Yes Mathman you are absolutely correct about the Temple, Zechariah 6:12-13 makes it clear that the ‘Branch” shall build the temple of the LORD and he shall bear the glory and sit and rule upon his throne’

Stay safe, the Ezekiel 33:6 watching one REPENT, the Kingdom of God and the authority of His Messiah is at hand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out