Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dewey Bruton: Daniels Timeline Unlocked Version--Video, Charts, Articles

Well I read from another forum one piece of information that Mr. O will be in Israel to offer the peace treaty agreement for 7 years dividing Yerusalem with the payment to Israel as the right to build the temple !!!

Wow, if that's true, it seems our 7 years last week of Daniel is up upon us. I know this will be a different timeline...

Hi Gimel,

Yes.....I posted some articles about 7 year timeline is still in 'play'

2013-2020

I posted some articles about that today.

I'm not arguing the points......:)

THIS IS an OPEN FORUM and ALL timelines are discussed..

So never feel afraid to share other timelines from other forums!

That other forum must ONLY BE pretrib rapture forum?

:)

This forum allows all positions to be discussed.

Just remember to be encouraging, edifying with comments.

Thank you Gimel for your excellent posts on this site!

ybiC,

Steven

Here is the post I mentioned I posted early this morning!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/bobware212.htm

Bob Ware (12 Feb 2013)
"Pope will resign exactly 7 years prior to day I believe ends the Tribulation ( 29 February 2020 )"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my previous series of posts (last one
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/bobware131.htm

I wrote that I believed that 29 February 2020 would be the last day of the Tribulation ending Daniel's 70th week.

Today, 11 February 2013, Pope Benedict XVI announced that he would resign on 28 February 2013. From 28 February 2013 to 29 February 2020 will be exactly 7 solar years (2557 days).

Again, 29 February 2020 will be the 490th leap day/year since the birth of Christ - thus ending Daniel's 70th week that began on 21 January 2013 with Obama's second Inauguration. 21 January 2013 + 1260 days + 1335 days will be 29 February 2020.

bobware88@juno.com

Yes, I agree with the idea that the March 22nd date may be the beginning of a seven year time line rather than the mid trib point as that would allow time for the Psalms 83 war, the Gog/Magog war, a confirmed covenant, the sealing of the 144,000, the formation of the one world government, the building of a temple or setting up the tabernacle like the Jews had in the wilderness, the resumption of the blood sacrifices, etc. That is my opinion and I could certainly be off track.

Steven thank you for your kindness in allowimg various theories and ideas. We are certainly on the cusp of something huge that will usher in the major portions of the end time prophecies. I look forward to their fulfillment.

XPF

Thanks Steven, I still believe 7 years tribulation will happen and currently not yet happen.
The information these days are mounting and difficult to follow without sacrificing a lot of your time. Even just to glance and read it by scheming it is hard to do. I have tried it and it took about 2 to 3 hours a day just for scheming all the news not only in this forum but also some others including liberal media news this including listening some "domestic" news and weather channels :) but outside my personal email/news.

So sometimes, my replied to one posting is way too late :)

And I hope if anybody watches videos posted here, please give some short resume about it so that I can think whether I want to watch it or just scheme it. Like Dewey's video, at last I decided to watch it jumping around of course and it turned out to be really good but certainly not short and not straight to the point style.

I like the presentation of pyramid style instead of pyramid inverse style. Most of the presentations in youtube videos so far is inverted pyramid style, kind like giving big question mark of where to go and that's not American scientific style.
Only some youtube videos are done in pyramid style. Some of them are catching eyes such as Perry Stone, Joe Richardson, Walid Shoebat, Tom Horn and many others. They know we have limited time to read or watch so in the beginning they have already given us the nuggets and later on explaining the reasoning of the nuggets and the consequences of them. Some other just simply didn't give any nuggets in the front and made me in pain of guessing what did the speaker want to talk about actually. If possible all videos should be the pyramid style.

Just a little thought of many videos I have seen :)

Hi Gimel,

I use this site and the facebook site to encourage, exhort and edify the saints.

It may not be popular but by sharing all points of view.... I can reach....many more people......

I personally would like it to be a seven year pre tribulation but the scriptures do not bear this out......

The pre Wrath is more accurate and inline with scripture.......

Many will be deceived and fall away in the last days....

PreWrath is not popular and is not going to make people 'feel good' but it is more scripturally accurate position than the pre tribulation traditional position.

======

======

FACEBOOK gets way more comments too!

God has brought 343 people so far to FACEBOOK site and I get an average of 100 posts a day on FACEBOOK.

This site Rapture bible prophecy forum gets about 6000 ( six thousand visits a week )

I'm amazed at the lack of understanding of scripture as a whole by the body of Christ.

Many do not read the bible for themselves and listen to teachers, pastors who do not teach scriptures but teach what their denominations propagate.

Very sad.

Pre Tribulation is not a very scriptural stance even the seminaries who teach it do not believe it but continue to 'spit out' pastors teaching this doctrine......

I pray God will lead you to the right videos to 'watch' and that God will grant you 'time' to read, pray and be able to also provide for your family!!!

March 22 2013 is coming soon I wonder what is going to happen if anything???

By the way March 22 2013 is NOT a date the pre tribulation rapture people located or look to.....

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Thanks Steven for your praying, I don't have a facebook and I don't want to create one for my personal reasons :) I just want to keep my identity not known openly. Can I say as safety or security reasons.

My beliefs in the rapture always evolve from one to another but at the end I always start with the best hope: Pre-tribulation rapture. Then, when I feel strongly tribulation has begun and not yet been raptured, will shift to midtrib and or prewrath rapture. Then when those two not occur I will shift to the post trib.

Qustion like do I prepare if the rapture not happen as in pretrib predict? Of course I prepared that but not many because of my difficult financial situation right now.

Do I prepare a place of safety if the rapture not happen when the tribulation starts? NO! Because I don't have enough capability to finance all of that. But I pray everyday to Jesus to release us from the coming tribulation. "And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil" kind of prayer everyday. That makes me to rely on Jesus for my "future" escape.

The rapture itself could be debatable, is it really the rapture or only supernaturally we will be translated by faith to one safe area where the tribulation (great tribulation) cannot reach that place like Goshen land in the time of Moses. Historically, Noach not taken from the world but in the world but is separated from the rest of the people. Lot is also taken from the city but not from the world. So, .... I don't know and just trust Jesus but I really hope the best one for I and my family relying on Jesus only. Don't have much to keep right now just enough for live day by day ....:)

Hi Gimel,

I'm with you!

Jesus is all we need!

Jesus will keep us and if HE chooses not to we will not bow to pagan 'gods'

Dan 3:16-25
17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up."

19 Saved in Fiery Trial

Then Nebuchadnezzar was full of fury, and the expression on his face changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. He spoke and commanded that they heat the furnace seven times more than it was usually heated. 20 And he commanded certain mighty men of valor who were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, and cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their trousers, their turbans, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore, because the king's command was urgent, and the furnace exceedingly hot, the flame of the fire killed those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, "Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?"

They answered and said to the king, "True, O king."

25 "Look!" he answered, "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."
NKJV

God bless you Gimel. I pray for your peace. Theories abound on the various rapture scenarios and just when you buy into one, a new study pops up that tries to disprove what we have come to believe.

Bottom line. It really doesn't matter. Many christians alive tonight will die before any rapture takes place and they will instantly be with God. Our hope is not in the rapture....pre trib...pre wrath...post trib....etc. Our hope is in Jesus and Him alone. Take no thought for tomorrow and live each day to the fullest as a gift from God. He is in total control and He has not given us a spirit of fear.

May God give you the peace that passes all understanding.

Hi Rudylee,

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you.

Please show me scripture where it doesn't matter?

We are commanded to "watch" for the rapture.

We are told the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ also is important.

How you made the leap to the conclusion it is not important is a bit baffling.

Please show me scripture that says it's not important.

I was shocked when you first wrote it but was hoping someone with a password would comment. ( over 70 ) people have passwords to this site and I was hoping for others to chime in but since they haven't I will.

Jesus commands us to 'watch' so if Jesus commands us to watch then I figure it must be important.

Let me share a thought:

Let's say I'm a little boy around 5 years of age and it is morning.....

My father gives me a hug on his way to work.......

It is now later in the day ( the same day ) and time for my father to come home.......

Cars pass by my home one after another........finally I hear a car pull in the driveway.......my father has just come home....the door opens.......my father enters..........now which which scenario do you think would bring JOY to MY FATHER.....

Scenario A or B

A. I sit in front of the tv while my father enters and continue watching cartoons or whatever......

B. I run to the the door and when MY FATHER enters...I HUG his leg!!!

Which do you think would bring JOY to MY FATHER?

Let me just say I can not wait to hug MY FATHER!!!

God Bless

"STILL WATCHING"

ybiC,

Steven

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman223.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mathman (23 Feb 2013)
"Satan "sitting in the Temple of God" = The Mark of the Beast"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Thank you Denise and others for indicating your enjoyment of my previous posts. I REALLY appreciate the positive response!! On that note, I would like to take the time to further my thoughts on the subject as outlined below.

In my inner circle of brothers and sisters, an excellent question was asked of my previous posts as follows:

“I really like your most recent post, but how do you explain this passage:

2 Thessalonians 2:4, “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

Unless the temple is not a physical building, but is in each of us??”

While I am not saying a physical temple, even if a temporary structure, could not be erected by the Jews for the Anti-Christ to desecrate, I am simply stating that I do not believe that this is a requirement.

Indeed, I strongly believe that we need to continuously view BOTH Old Testament prophecy and New Testament prophecy under current conditions. More specifically, the condition of the New Testament Age of Grace, and all of its glorious implications (wherein such Age of Grace will end at the Rapture).

As many here are aware, it is commonly understood that the New Testament reveals what the Old Testament conceals. This has never been more true, IMO, than in the above passage as outlined above. So then, does the New Testament reveal any NEW information not known in the Old Testament as to what exactly is meant in this passage by “the temple of God”?

I believe that it most certainly does:

1 Corinthians 6:19: “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

I believe that God purposely made this updated definition of the “temple of God” crystal clear. Now, let us do a quick comparison of the old definition versus the new definition:

Old Testament temple of God: Physical temple in Jerusalem. Can be destroyed (and was – twice – still not rebuilt). Physical residence of the Holy of Holies. Access was only available one day a year by one specified person using a precise ritual.

New Testament temple of God: Physical temple in the hearts of people. Can never be destroyed, as this “temple” will spiritually end up in either heaven or hell, depending on your choice to either accept or reject Jesus. Spiritual residence of the Holy of Holies. Access available 24 hours a day, every single day (PRAISE BE THE LORD!!!).

Now, let us expand on this using the light of the Book of Revelation:

My brothers and sisters in Christ, according to the Bible, the heart of each person left behind is exactly where the Lord Himself indicated that the False Prophet, using the Anti-Christ as the focus of worship, will attack (see Revelation 13).

Indeed, Revelation 13 indicates that taking the Mark of the Beast will specifically mean accepting Satan in your heart, permanently and irrevocably corrupting the temple of God. Unlike anywhere else in the Bible, the acceptance of the Mark will be an irrevocable decision that will send a person to hell.

This seems to specifically explain why the Mark of the Beast will be so dangerous! This seems to explain why three separate angels will speak to EVERYONE on the planet that taking the Mark will **** them to Hell. Does it not make sense that it will be because people will have made a decision to elevate Satan “so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God (people’s hearts), shewing himself that he is God”?

Surprise, surprise, I will now put this into a mathematical formulaJ:

Taking the Mark of the Beast = Satan sitting in the “Temple of God” (your heart) = an irrevocable ticket to Hell

When you examine the whole prophecy in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 from a different perspective, using knowledge revealed at the very end as promised by Daniel himself (Progressive Revelation, as Ron Reese refers to it), doesn’t this make a lot of sense?

It is sad to see that SOOO many watchers are waiting to see the Temple being rebuilt to even believe that we are at the end. The above analysis should reveal to them that they seriously need to reevaluate that this rebuilt Temple is a REQUIREMENT. I reiterate, I am not saying such physical temple CAN’T be rebuilt in Jerusalem, just that it doesn’t HAVE to be rebuilt for the end to come.

Not to sound like a broken record, and before any of you write any terse replies, I would like to once again remind everyone that the Lord Himself, NOT ME, said our bodies are the new temple of God!!! Trust 1 Corinthians 6:19 on this, NOT ME!!

Disclaimer: As per my previous few posts, I again stress that mathematics ALWAYS takes a backseat to the Bible. Math does not prove the Bible, the Bible proves the Bible. I stress that this post is only speculation on my part and should NEVER be misinterpreted as a “so sayeth the Lord” prophecy. Not only that, but I would also like to note that March 22, 2013 is NOT even my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day). Indeed, my favorite GUESS is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

God is in control...not us, Dewey Bruton, or anyone else. I have followed date certain events before only to have them fizzle out and see christians left in a state of depression and dis-illusionment.

My point was that many christians will die and not see the rapture and for us to argue with one another as to timing is a bit off balance for the good fellowship we should be having due to our born again status in Christ. Thus it doesn't matter as to timing, because God will provde for those who are His just as he always has. Should we watch? Sure....Jesus said to watch. But He also showed us what happens when people give up watching, as many have done when man made dates have come and gone with no rapture taking place on the dates predicted.

Our hope should be in Jesus, not in a collection of "possible" dates set by a man that will likely come and go with no major events attached. The rapture will happen when it happens and we will not know exactly when that will be.

As for verses to corroborate my views.......
2 Timothy 2: 23-24....Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Your rapture view, my rapture view and someone else's rapture view should not be something that divides us nor something to be argued about. If we die before the rapture, then the living christians will be the ones "left behind" because the dead christians will immediately be in the presence of the Lord. Likely, there will be those who will die a physical death on the very day of the rapture. Is that a bad thing? I think not. They get to rise first.

Are we in the end times? I certainly believe we are. Will Mr. Bruton's date be significant? Don't know. It might. We shall see. But I would not base my joy on it.

Hi Rudylee,

Anyone who has spent anytime on this site and read or viewed the videos would know it all revolves around JESUS and making HIM known.

Now when Jesus says to WATCH the signs then: I watch! , to say or insinuate that it is not important to WATCH is in the very least misleading.

If you have ever seen a post by me that says otherwise please correct me.

Now about foolish conversation it may be foolishness to you the DISCUSSION of the time of the rapture but it is not foolish to WATCH and DISCUSS....but to argue and attack people about the timing of the rapture is foolish.

=Kinda like saying it's not important since JESUS said to WATCH I would say it is foolish NOT to WATCH.

If you take the scriptures in context then it is IMPORTANT but if you take the scripture out of context then anything the bible says can be considered foolishness.

Now about Dewey Bruton....He was simply following JESUS command to WATCH and shared his (dewey bruton ) 30 years of study on the subject.

Too many people do not know scripture and give opinion when they do not properly put the scriptures in CONTEXT.

A class or book on HUERMANUTICS is very valuable in these days.
(also reading the bible cover to cover over and over is very valuable the more you study the WORD of God the more you can see scripture taken out of CONTEXT. )

We all are learning daily who study the scriptures.

God Bless

Steven

2 Tim 3:16-17

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
NKJV

Gen 1:1 - 2 Tim 2:17
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
NKJV

Our New Website URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URShLBh3L9E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Daniels Timeline: IMPORTANT UPDATE

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzgDJLgP4E

322 Tetrads and the Time of Jacob's Trouble

Pastor Mark Biltz and 119 Ministries have put out some excellent videos concerning the blood moon tetrad and solar eclipses coming up in 2014 and 2015, leading some to believe that the Feast of Trumpets in 2016 may be a possible time for Christ's return. If true, this of course would mean that 1,260 prior (3/22/13) would be the time of the Abomination of Desolation. As compelling as all of that is, I personally do not believe that's what is going to happen next month. I do however believe that 3/22/13 may kick off the 20 year time period of Jacob's Trouble. Found out why in this short clip from a teaching by Rob Skiba called, "322, Tetrads and the Time of Jacob's Trouble."

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/llee311.htm

L Lee (11 March 2013)
"Timeline of Daniel question"

I am rewatching Dewey Brewton's video (at 1:10) and he points out the 30 days before the abomination of desolation is when the "altar is shut down"...whatever that means. Might it refer to the Vatican in some way? Feb 21st to Mar 21st. His predictions are right upon us...exciting to watch!
L Lee

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/charles315-2.htm

Charles (15 March 2013)
"Urgent let your flight not be in winter"

Gerry let your flight be not in winter more wink wink see see the first day of spring is March 20th the day a tabernancle V or tent over the sun is formed by this planetary galactic alignment! Urgent urgent urgent!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/charles315-3.htm

Charles (15 March 2013)
"The sabbath flight"

Guys let your flight not be in winter nor the sabbath day? It's of course 11:11 as I am typing this the sabbath day is sundown Jerusalem time do you see it's not winter or the sabboth if the flight occurs on the 22nd before then!

With Joel 1 just fulfilled all the other sights in the heavens and on Earth I truly hope my vision of a rapture being on a Thursday has great merit. Funny I was on the couch reading the bible fallen asleep then taken up in my vision. I hope that's how if actually plays out. Pray watch neither winter nor the sabbath day!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGxYdRvpqIs

Daniel's Timeline March 20th 2013

Sackcloth&AshesWALK with ME LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE Become the PROPERTYofGOD!PtII

This message included a 40day watch which began on Feb 8, 2013 I will continue to add to this list as the events pile up.

Already on Feb 10 we have significant events unfolding:
Obama scheduled to visit Israel fro the first time as President SIX DAYS BEFORE PASSOVER! March 20, 2013 which happens to be the 40th day of the watch! (FALSE CHRIST ENTERS ISRAEL/JERUSALEM /6DAYS BEFORE PASSOVER)
It is also the Spring Equinox.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/wor...
This is connected with the SHADOW of the SERPENT which will slither down the step pyramid on The Spring Equinox at Chichen Itza, Yucatan Mexico -- March 20th.the step pyramid of Kukulkan (the plumed serpent) or 'El Castillo' (the castle) as it is more often referred to. Each year at the spring and autumn equinox, a large serpent-shaped shadow appears on the pyramid and seems to slither down the steps, to the amazement and awe of all those watching.

Feb 11, 2013
Pope to resign at the end of the month....Feb 28, 2013 the 20th day of the watch! (PAVING THE WAY FOR THE FALSE PROPHET)
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/11/world/e...

**At the end of last year I was given a 12 day watch and many siginficant things occurred during that time around the winter solstice....some of the bigger events were:
Day 5....Nov 29, 2012
UN vote recognizes state of Palestine; US objects
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50021500/...
Day 10...Dec 4, 2012
Iran aims biological warheads at Israel
Source confirms missiles in underground silos target Tel Aviv
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/iran-aims-...

U.S. weighing military options if Syria uses chemical, biological weapons
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/...

Obama Israel visit: Netanyahu lists key themes as Syria, Iran and the stalled Peace Process

Vatican : Possibility of March 1st Conclave for Petrus Romanus The Final Pope (Feb 16, 2013)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzvUqWhS-4

NOTE:
AFTER....AFTER....AFTER SUN TURNS DARK.........AFTER THE MOON TURNS BLOOD RED IS THE GREAT AND MIGHTY DAY OF THE LORD: THE WRATH OF GOD...

Jewish Rabbi Details Possible Hebrew Calendar Rapture Timeline: Solar and Lunar Eclipses

2014-2015

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GczAGlVur10

Are We in the Midst of Daniel's Week?!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e-JlHvQ3lI

Spring Delayed & More Perfect Fulfillments of Scripture!!!

Daniel 12:11 was fulfilled precisely on August 2, 2012, as I'm sure you know, if you have been watching my channel. But now, it is evident that Daniel 12:12 was also fulfilled PRECISELY!!! The word for "waiteth" also means "long for" and the word for "cometh" also means "reach for." That is exactly what so many of us were doing before the Feast of Trumpets 2012! Read Matthew 25 and Mark 13:35. For those of you having to translate this, I want to let you know I am working on a document for you so you can translate and receive all of this information! Amazing fulfillments are happening! Seven months from the abomination of desolation that was set up in NYC on August 2, 2012 was February 2013, and there have been unprecedented events happening on every single date from the biblical timeline since February!

Proof the Biggest Event in History is About to Happen!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/reneem323-5.htm

Renee M (23 March 2013)
"THE AOD (OBAMINATION OF DESOLATION) JUST TOOK PLACE!"

We have just witnessed a prophecy from 2500 years ago fulfilled today: Daniel 11:31 -
"His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. THEN they will set up the abomination that causes desolation."
"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-- Matthew 24:15

"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." Mark 13:14

Amid high security, Obama toured the church with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. They stopped at the Grotto of the Nativity, which is said to stand where Jesus Christ was born. About 20 children waving U.S. and Palestinian flags greeted Obama in a courtyard outside the sanctuary.

Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem
The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem is a major Christian holy site, as it marks the traditional place of Christ's birth. It is also one of the oldest surviving Christian churches.

The Grotto:

Obama visits the HOLY PLACE - Abomination that causes Desolation
Daniel 11:31 - His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. THEN they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

I believe this prophecy has been fulfilled in TWO stages. The first part was fulfilled in April/May 2002, when Palestinian armed forces rose up and desecrated the temple "fortress" and abolished the daily sacrifice (daily communion took place in the Church of the Nativity until the Palestinians took over the building - so what was taking place "daily" was stopped on that day). Now, 11 years later, the abomination that causes desolation just took place. We know that this is the HOLY PLACE that Jesus was talking about, because it is a temple fortress that was desecrated and is referred to as the HOLY PLACE.

Here are some quotes from different articles on the internet:

In Christian tradition, the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem marks the place where Mary gave birth to Jesus. It is one of the oldest continuously operating churches in the world. First-time visitors are sometimes startled, even disappointed, by its fortress-like appearance which results from a 12th century AD Crusader reconstruction to make it more defensible. Defying its status as one of Christendom's holiest shrines, it seems dilapidated and battered, not at all beautiful. Still, for a building that has survived destruction by the Persians (614), a mad caliph (1009), earthquake (1834) fire (1869) and a Israeli army siege (2002) against suspected Palestinian militants who had taken refuge there, its dignity remains intact.

The forbidding, fortress-like church in the center of the modern city of Bethlehem, facing Manger Square, is one of the oldest churches in the world.

Entering the church that marks the site of Christ’s birthplace means having to stoop low. The only doorway in the fortress-like front wall is just 1.2 metres high.

Needless to say, the seizure of the 1,677-year-old church by 250 guerrillas affiliated with Islamist terror factions has hardly roused the armies of Christendom. Crusades, Christian-soldiering and all that went out in the last millennium.

Still, it's a shock to realize that this desecration of the ancient church built over what's believed to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ has brought down neither Christian wrath nor international pressure on the desecrators to lay down their arms and leave.

Palestinians celebrate Church of Nativity win, Israel notes they desecrated the site.
UNESCO Turns The Same Church Over To Palestinians That PLO Desecrated During Intifada
While Muslims have responded with deadly outrage to the now-retracted report by Newsweek of alleged Quran desecration by U.S. interrogators, there was little outcry three years ago when Islamic terrorists holed up in Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity reportedly used the Bible as toilet paper.

The Israeli Prime Minister’s Office said at the time, “The world needs to remember that the Church of the Nativity, which is sacred to Christianity, has been desecrated in the past by Palestinian terrorists.”

Struggling to see in the darkness, Sandy Shahin, 24, held her infant daughter, Lourd, and sobbed as she gazed at the mess. She wiped away tears and lifted her shirt to her nose to guard against the stench. "I can't believe they did all these things," she said. "I can't believe that the place I come to pray, which used to be clean and smell so good, now smells like this. It looks like a garbage dump."

A room in the Franciscan convent was destroyed by a fire that the priests said was sparked when the army tried to break into the building. All the windows are broken, and materials that were to be used to build an organ were destroyed.

An Armenian Orthodox priest complained about what Palestinians did with an altar situated at the front of the sanctuary, the surface now littered with plastic forks, empty cans of peas and beans and plates encrusted with food. "They turned it into a table," said the priest, who would not give his name. "They desecrated it."

For two weeks, they endured the presence of two decomposing bodies, which were eventually carried out in makeshift coffins.

They slept on dirty blankets lining the sides of the church sanctuary, ate dinner on the wooden altar of the Armenian Orthodox and turned the small foyer near the tiny Door of Humility into a urinal. The more than 100 Palestinians who walked out of the Church of the Nativity yesterday after a 39-day standoff with the Israeli army left behind piles of old shoes, grungy blankets drenched with sweat and food turned green with mold. A baptismal font had been used to wash clothes and pots.

The Church of the Nativity in the heart of Bethlehem marks one of Christianity's most sacred sites - the birthplace of Christ.

Situated on Manger Square 8 kilometres (5 miles) from Jerusalem, the church is built over a grotto where the Virgin Mary is said to have given birth to Jesus. The church's large fortress-like exterior stands as a testament to its turbulent history. For centuries, it was one of the most fought over holy places. It was seized and defended by a succession of armies - including Muslim and Crusader forces.

The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem is a major Christian holy site, as it marks the traditional place of Christ's birth. It is also one of the oldest surviving Christian churches.

The holy site, known as the Grotto, that the Church of the Nativity sits atop, is today associated with the cave in which the birthplace of Jesus of Nazareth occurred.

No wonder Mr. Sharon told the Israeli Parliament he would "expect the international community to demand that they the terrorists lay down their arms and leave the holy place."

One of Christianity's most holy places, the site's focal point is the Grotto of the Nativity, a rectangular cavern beneath the church that has been considered the site of Christ's birth since at least the 2nd century. A 14-pointed silver star set into the marble floor marks the precise spot where Jesus is said to have been born.

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-- Matthew 24:15

"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." Mark 13:14

Renee...

The Abomination that causes desolation....that's the most riled up I've seen you. Well done!!! All of those posts were excellent but this one today...reworded a little from the last one, was a home run!

Do you sleep??? Blessings....Steve

Steve,

I am on very high alert for the next 12 days or so. I truly believe we are about to see some amazing events take place. When I found out that Obama was going to go to the Church of the Nativity, I just could not believe it. I had written to some friends in late January that we should watch for the abomination to be set up on March 21 or 22, 2013. These were the dates that the Lord had shown to me. At that time, Obama had not scheduled any trip to Israel and I did not know what this abomination would be exactly. But if someone would have asked me what my #1 scenario would be, I would have told them that Obama going to the Church of the Nativity would be a definite "final nail in the coffin", so to speak - that this absolutely would qualify for the abomination taking place. That would have been my absolute #1 choice for the fulfillment of the prophecies. I know most Christians are looking at the Temple Mount as the "holy place", but I've been looking at the Church of the Nativity for 11 years, ever since the event back in 2002. I even remembered the date when this happened - April 2, 2002, the 6th day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. It stuck in my head all these years. Because I knew that part of this prophecy was fulfilled at that time - "His armed forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress and will stop the daily sacrifice." That is exactly, to the letter, what took place. Armed forces rose us and desecrated the temple fortress and stopped the daily communion, that Catholics believe is the daily sacrifice. They urinated in the foyer and used the Bible for toilet paper. Nearly every article you can read about this event mentions the word DESECRATE, as well as the word FORTRESS. And many use the words HOLY PLACE. I KNEW THIS WAS THE HOLY PLACE that was being talked about.

But even when I heard about Obama going to Israel, I didn't say anything about the Church of the Nativity to ANYONE because Obama was just supposed to go to Jerusalem. Many people were talking about the possibility that he would go to the Temple Mount, but in my mind, I was looking for him to go to Bethlehem. The day I found out he was going to the Church of the Nativity, a new fire came into me like never before. Because I knew, without any doubt, that this was the final fulfillment of the abomination that is talked about in Daniel, Matthew, and Mark. I cannot wait to see pictures of him standing in the holy place. Truly, this is the abomination that will cause the desolation. As if him riding through Jerusalem on the 10th of Nisan as the peacemaker of the world isn't enough, now he is going to Bethlehem, to the holy place.

I really do believe we just have days left until things begin to unravel. I'm so excited to see how all of these events start to unfold. If only the Jewish people would get out of the cities. I don't know how to convince them to flee to the mountains, but Jesus warned them that they needed to get out of the city when the abomination is set up, which should take place on Friday when Obama stands in the holy place. If only they could see and were not blinded.

Blessings,
Renee

P.S. Notice that Jesus says, "When you see STANDING in the holy place..." Obama did not kneel down at the grotto. Remember in the movie, "The Bible", showing on the History Channel this month, that when all the Kings of the East and shepherds saw the baby, they ALL kneeled down to worship Him (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zd2XABANjw watch starting at 1 hour). Matthew 2:11 - "On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they BOWED DOWN AND WORSHIPED HIM. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh." This is the appropriate response - kneeling before the King. Obama did not kneel, he just stood there, as Jesus prophesied that he would. One day, he will bow his knee. This ABOMINATION that we have all just witnessed will cause the desolation to take place. The abomination causes the desolation. Obama is an abomination to the Lord. DESOLATION = A STATE OF COMPLETE DESTRUCTION, DEVASTATION, AND RUIN.

Two days ago, the President said in Hebrew, “So long as there is a United States, you are not alone.” So, if there is no United States, Israel stands alone. Knock out the Queen to get to the King. Revelation 18:7-8: "In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow; I will never mourn.’ Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her." During his speech, US President Barack Obama said "Israel is the most powerful country in the region, and has the unshakable support of the strongest nation in the world." The desolation involves the Rapture of the firstfruits (or firstborn) to be protected for 1260 days (Revelation 12), the trampling of Jerusalem for 1260 days (Revelation 11:2), the start of the ministry of the 2 witnesses in sackcloth for 1260 days (Revelation 11:3) which I believe will be the left-behind Church and Israel, and the destruction of Babylon America.

http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/whenistherapture.htm

The 7-year timeline (2009 to 2016) that represents the 7000-year plan of God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KQxdP59gPA

March 31 / April 1, 2013 Rapture? A look at the 7th day of Unleavened Bread (parts 1-3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1rJcN7jlzU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci6DG0NdTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXPYH_A9sM

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/frankm325-4.htm

Frank Molver (25 March 2013)
"Renee re Abomination just took place"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/reneem323-5.htm

It is an interesting post with lots of cool pictures but the abomination of desolation does not happen in Bethlemen
It happens at the Temple, or Temple Mount
The distance between Bethlehem and the Temple mount is about 9km

http://www.evi.com/q/what_is_the_distance_between_bethlehem_and_temple_mount

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/martin325.htm

Martin (25 March 2013)
"RE: THE AOD (OBAMINATION OF DESOLATION) JUST TOOK PLACE!"

When the abomination that causes desolation takes place, Antichrist shall declare himself God.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This abomination is the signal for the great tribulation, which shall begin the great persecution of Israel.

Matthew 24:15-22 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This antichrist is revealed with all power, lying signs, and wonders. (2 Thessalonians 2:6-12) He shall demand the world's worship, and the world shall worship him. He will rule the entire world.

Revelation 13:7-8 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Obama is without a doubt an antichrist; however, he is NOT the Antichrist. He was not revealed with all power, lying signs, and wonders. He did not declare himself God above everything that is called God. He is not ruler of the entire world. The entire world is not mesmerized/worshipping him. He has not started massacring Jews and christians in earnest.

I do believe Obama is an agent for the antichrist and the global government. I also believe this new Pope is going to be the catalyst for the new world religion. He has already begun at break neck speed to call for inter-faith unity. We are without a doubt near the very doors of this tribulation period, but it has not begun yet.

Keep watching saints, Jesus is returning. Maranatha

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/joem327.htm

Joe M (27 March 2013)
"The AOD just took place"

Doves,

Renee's post on the abomination taking place when O entered the church of the nativity and just stood there makes sense to me. If you think about it, all the signs are here except the rebuilt temple. And the fortress description of the church of the nativity lines up perfectly with scripture.

Looking at Mark 13 where the abomination of desolation is referenced in verse 11, I noticed something further in that chapter. Verse 24 - "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together the elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of earth to the uttermost part of heaven."

The sun darkened... there's a solar eclipse on May 10, 2013 - an annular eclipse where the sun appears in a bright ring around the moon.

The moon shall not give her light... there's a partial lunar eclipse on April 25, 2013. (moongiant.com)

And the stars of heaven shall fall... the asteroid and meteorites keep falling to the earth lately.

The powers of heaven shaken... some disaster about to happen.

Then the description of the rapture.

Good post Renee!

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Joe M

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/bruce327.htm

Bruce (27 March 2013)
"President Obama's Trip to Israel, March, 2013"

I've enjoyed reading your site.

What do you think about DanielsTimeline.com? God speaks the language of the
times, so Daniel's future years would likely fit our years without any
recalculation. Right? Thus, using the UN declaration to restore and rebuild
the fig tree nation Israel, we calculate: 1947 + 62 + 7 = 2016. Subtract 3
1/2 years and you have spring of 2013 (March 20-22 are after winter and
before the Sabbath!).

Does President Obama's Trip to Israel fulfil Daniel, John, and Jesus'
prophesies? (Dates coincide with prediction over 8 years ago by
DanielsTimeline.com)

Note: Apparently, underlying Hebrew does not say that the Antichrist will
actually stop the sacrifices, or place the abomination, or stop an offering.
These, and the temple being rebuilt, are all apparently wrong assumptions by
man.

1. Exactly 1260 days previous to March 22, 2013, on October 9, 2009, Obama
was given the Nobel peace prize. Also, in early 2009 the new President Obama
confirmed peace treaties with Israel, etc.

2. On March 20-22, 2013 President Obama traveled to Israel confirming a
"Covenant of [Many] Peoples" (Daniel 9:27 ). He promised Israel an eternal
covenant. How could any person, considering himself mortal, promise and
everlasting covenant?

3. There was an order to stop at least one group from sacrificing a lamb.
Police confiscated at least one lamb recently.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=166560. The
award given by the Prime Minister to Obama could be the "offering".

4. Obama entered Jerusalem on the donkey symbol of the Democratic Party on
Nisan 10 ( March 21 ), same date as Jesus' triumphal entry. He has been
declared several times in the media and by many people as a messiah.
Recently a music star declared him as "god and our savior", etc.

5. His administration showed a graphical "image" of the State of Israel that
cut Jerusalem and the Temple Mount out of Israel and placed it back under
gentile/Palestinian control (i.e. an abomination). The Dome of the Rock is
also an abomination or detestable thing on the Temple Mount.

6. There was an ice sculpture created in Obama's image.

7. President Obama entered the holy site of Jesus' birth on March 22.

8. This all happened after winter (March 20) and the day before
Sabbath/Saturday March 23 ( Matt. 24:15-21 ).

What do you think? Just coincidence?

Bruce

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

bump

bump

bump

Link: http://prewrathministries.org/PDFs/Daniel's%2070th%20Week.pdf
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Link: http://prewrathministries.org/PDFs/Daniel's%2070th%20Week.pdf

http://prewrathministries.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

bump