Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Virginia Arnke :"TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/virginiaa211.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Virginia Arnke (11 Feb 2013)
"TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN THE LORD...TO ALL DOVES:

I have not written for several months but the message below is a message the Lord asked me to place wherever I could and PLEASE TELL OTHERS AS TIME IS UP!!!! WE ARE ABOUT TO GO HOME...You can reach me on FACEBOOK UNDER MY NAME AS I HAVE AN END TIME MINISTRY THERE. BLESSINGS

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! ALERT!!! THE MESSAGE BELOW WAS RECEIVED AT 12:35PM TODAY 2/10/13....THIS MESSAGE WAS GIVEN TO ME AFTER I HAD MY PRAYER TIME WHEN I ASKED THE LORD IF HE HAD A MESSAGE FOR ME..THE CONTENTS OF THIS MESSAGE WERE TOTALLY UNEXPECTED. I ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED ME TO POST IT AND HE SAID YES AS IT NOT ONLY INVOLVES ME BUT ALL WHO ARE READY AND TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT...FOR WE ARE STILL IN THE TIME OF GRACE. MAY IT BLESS YOU AS IT DID ME AND MY SISTER IN THE LORD AS I WAS GIVEN PERMISSION BY THE LORD TO SHARE IT WITH HER AND WITH IT HE ADDED THE MESSAGES ABOUT THE RED ROSES....

"My Dear Precious Daughter,

Yes, my message to you today is to stay READY....the TIME HAS NOW ARRIVED...YOU WILL BE COMING HOME ANY DAY NOW!! SHOUT it from the housetop!!! - let your JOY BE KNOWN. Place this message on FACEBOOK and wherever else you can. I want My BRIDE TO BE READY AND WATCHING FOR ME, My Dear Beloved. "TIME IS UP".!!!!

After this message was given my Sister in the Lord and myself were shown BLOOD RED ROSES with emerald green vines and on each red rose was written in WHITE LETTERS "MY BRIDE". The RED ROSES were shown to us in a long line that had no end.

THE LORD YOUR GOD..

GOD BLESS...MARANATHA...Virginia A. 2/10/13 12:35PM

SEE YOU IN OUR HEAVENLY HOME ANY DAY NOW!!!! "THE WEDDING OF THE LAMB" WILL SOON ARRIVE!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! THE WAIT HAS BEEN LONG BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT ALL!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Virginia Arnke :"TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!!"

Agreed with this!

This was before the announcement of the resignation of the Pope so this must come from the Holy Spirit.

Two alternatives remain:
1. We have a chance to see the new Pope and possibly the AC with the new Pope if we hold to the St. Malachi's propechy.

OR

2. We will not see the new Pope because the rapture happens before that!! That simply means TIME IS UP!! TIME IS UP!! TIME IS UP!!

Praise and glory to My God Yahshua Ha Mashiach who will come to take us all home.

Re: Virginia Arnke :"TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!! TIME IS UP!!!"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/lindas214.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Linda Spencer (14 Feb 2013)
"Re: Matthew ~This is it!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Matthew,

I am responding to your post regarding "This Is It, This Is It"!!

I am truly sorry that these messages are hurting you. I for one have received this message in November of 2010. I have received several messages, I would say from the Lord, and all have materialized significantly, all except this one.

Nov 18, 2010 ~THIS IS IT, TIME IS UP!
Nov 26, 2010 ~THIS IS IT, TIME IS UP...SUDDENLY!

I don't know what it means or whether it was just for me in regards to ministering to my family, or anyone else, or whether it materialized spiritually and I was waiting on something to be revealed physically. All I do know, is that the message was so urgent and I was jolted out of my sleep with it, both times. The same thing was told to Dr. Owour. When this happens, one wants to immediately share it with our brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ. I must say, that because of ALL of the other messages in my entire life, that were given to me, that actually materialized, I can't help BUT to trust where this one was from and that it would materialize as well.

Because of my wait of over 30 years and my studies of eschatology, this one rang out strong and was also one that jolted me out of my sleep. Not that the others were not significant but!

The most significant "to me" was the message "Day 5 the Awakening Blast". Why? Because, the O was given the "Peace Prize" and America "blasted" the moon, both "on DAY 5", Friday, the 7th day of Tabernacles. The 7th day of Tabernacles is known as Hoshana Rabbah ~ which is known as the day of the final sealing of judgment. It also happens to be 1260 days /42 months or 3 1/2 years to the day - March 22, 2013 as we are now seeing major developments coming to pass for this time period. Even that, may have been... just for me. I do know, the Lord has brought full circle, to my understanding, the meaning of this message.

That message is what has sealed the deal for me. I have received my own personal confirmation concerning who this man IS, and no one can tell me otherwise, even though I recognized this fact during the 2008 Primary's, leading up to election of 2009 and warned others ~ but to no avail. I don't push this fact on others, but do wonder at times why this is not being made known to their spirit as well. Is it because they have their own preconceived notions and refuse to hear what the Spirit is saying? I don't know. I must ask those who are not hearing "some" confirmations, "in such a time as this"...why Not? Ask Jesus! It appears, all that is needed is for one to open the eyes to see and unplug the ears to hear ~ what the Spirit is trying to SHOUT to the churches. No pun intended, but the truth spoken in love. I am a firm believer in His promise:

"Surely, the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His plan to His servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

But NOW...

"God who at various times and in various ways spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son"...Heb 1:1-2

So, Matthew, I am very sorry these messages are hurting you and I pray that they are not hurting others but are being used to encourage each and every believer to get their spiritual house in order, by giving more attention [taking heed] to what the SPIRIT is TRYING... TO SAY...TO THE CHURCHES. For HE LOVES us! Maybe this is the message being sent to the Body. And maybe, just maybe, it is being given to those He knows will run with it ~ as He leads.

As always, I encourage all to to trust Holy Spirit to instill in each of us "discernment" when it comes to ANY message, that is said to be from the Lord. The Lord's word is sure, but a man's heart...who can know it?

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: Who can know it? I the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways. According to the fruit of his doings. Jer 17:9-10

Blessed Be is Name

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out