Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Watch:Hating the Palestinians

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Hating the Palestinians

For a few weeks now, Drew Sumrall and I have traded some friendly banter back and forth on Twitter.

Sumrall is the grandson of famed Pentecostal preacher Lester Sumrall (founder of LESEA Broadcasting, headquartered in South Bend, Indiana), and current host of the family network’s “Harvest Show.”

I first learned of Drew when Brian McLaren endorsed him on his blog. I found it interesting that that spiritual change agent and Pied Piper would puff a member of the Sumrall family. I quickly learned, after checking out Drew’s writings, that he is…how shall I say…a progressive Christian. In style and tone, he is 12 million miles from his grandfather. Or is it trillion?

Drew and I like to (apparently) tweak each other on Twitter. He’ll write something and I respond, and then back and forth. I hope I don’t get under his skin.

This past week, he tweeted: “…how are you Jim? Still hating Democrats and Palestinians, I see.”

I’ve always known that leftists fancy themselves as mind readers, but this needs a response, so what follows is my response to Drew.

The apostle John had quite a bit to say about hate, in his letters:

“He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.” (1 John 2:9)

I am a person who believes in the inerrancy of Scripture. Therefore, I’m not dumb enough to hate anyone. To hate is an offense to God and puts one on extremely thin ice in a very hot place.

It is somewhat disappointing that Drew resorts to the usual (yet clumsy and false) charge that a conservative, Bible-believing Christian is a “hater.” One hears that phrase all the time these days, from the left, from the progressive Christians: “X is a hater. Don’t be a hater.”

In reality, they are not being precise. What they mean is that anyone who does not agree with their worldview “hates.”

It’s an easy tag to put on someone, and in some cases, it is a clever tactic, since it ensnares the “hater” in the ropes of self-defense. After awhile, one’s original point is forgotten, but he must go on defending himself because he has now been marginalized as a “hater.”

It’s sort of like Ken Ham says: the left is tolerant until they are intolerant.

They are intolerant of Bible-believing Christians and their intolerance of us can become hostile and irrational. Thus, the tag of “hate” is more convenient and useful than actually engaging in conversation.

Drew evidently reads my blogs, in which I often discuss the Palestinians. On what basis does he claim that I hate Palestinians? In fact—and I find this almost comical—I don’t have to defend myself and I won’t. The body of my work speaks for itself.

However, this specific issue is most fascinating, because I have of late run into all manner of leftists (many of whom strategically call themselves “evangelicals” so they can burrow into the evangelical world and spread their theological poison) who cannot defend their own positions, so they resort to name-calling.

I’ll give you another example that I think falls into this camp.

When I attempted (several times) to get clarification from Donald Miller, regarding his November 19, 2012 blog charges that Israel abuses the Palestinians of Gaza, I got stonewalled, baby. In correspondence with his director of marketing, I was told that I was saying mean things about Donald (paraphrase).

I hope you get the point. You do, don’t you?

The marketing director was obfuscating. He was cleverly sidestepping my request for documentation of Miller’s odious charges against Israel. When you can’t answer a question, produce a smoke screen. It usually works.

Drew is essentially doing the same thing when he makes the grotesque charge that I hate Palestinians. The burden of proof is on him. Please produce anything I’ve written that indicates hatred of the Palestinians.

If one wants to engage in dialogue about another’s views of, say, the Palestinians…great! I’m here all day long and can be reached. I watch a lot of old movies and pet my dog. Sometimes I muse. Often I keep myself busy. But I’ve got time to talk to anyone, anytime about the Arab-Israeli conflict.

I just wish the other side were as forthcoming. I wish they lived in the world of ideas and dialogue, and not…name-calling.

And mind reading.

There is a terrible war going on now—enmity, really—between Christian Zionists and their opponents in the Church. The other side is growing in strength and influence, which amazes me because their arguments are so poor.

Yet that’s the world we live in now: up is down, right is wrong, truth is a lie. “Evangelicals” who now aggressively support the “Peace Now” perspective and lambast Israel actually serve to keep the conflict simmering/boiling in the Middle East.

The Palestinians deserve better.

jim@prophecymatters.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out