Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pre-Tribulation rapture fraud totally blown to pieces - Documentary

Just a video from the opposite side :)

Hi Gimel,

Excellent capsulation of different Tribulations positions it could be 'tweaked' or 'fine tuned' but very well done!

About Perry Stone, I used to have his videos on this site but as I did more studying I found that Perry Stone, brings alot of Roman Catholic mysticisms veiled in his teachings. Also Perry Stone about a year ago was very pro active to not allow ANYONE to post his videos because he 'owned' the rights and must have felt he was 'losing' potential revenue for 'his' ministry.

I removed all of his videos from my site that I could find because of the Roman Catholicism and necromancy, and my belief of false tongue jargon ( 'shabala'? when praying ) supposed to be a man filled with the 'HOLY SPIRIT'

I also believe in 'freely giving ' so for him to require no one is allowed to post his videos lost alot of 'appeal' for me to promote him or his videos.

If you post his videos I have no problem with this just make sure you preface with
For Fair Use Information Educational and Discussion Purposes

or some variation of that when posting a video or article,commentary if at all posssible.

Gimel, back to the Tribulation/Rapture position I want to thank you for encapsulating the positions it helps to better understand the different positions for everyone reading this thread.

Another point is that most people 'lump' Tribulation with Wrath of God but they are TWO distinct things.

Tribulations: We will endure.

Wrath: We are not appointed to WRATH of God.

Thank you again for posting commenting and sharing on this site.

This site does not get too many posts but sometimes up to 6000 ( six thousand visitors ) a week when alot of bible prophecy events are taking place and posts are made to that effect!

FACEBOOK seems to be more interactive I receive about 50-75 posts daily with brief comments or just 'thumbs up' for the posts but alot more views per posts on facebook! ( varying from 30-200plus views on a post in FACEBOOK )

God Bless you Gimel.

ybiC,

Steven

This is an interesting discussion, but let's take it lightly. Let's take it like a Joke. The Joke is on us.

We have men and women opposing each other in these debates. Satan is the opposer. Somehow now we find ourselves in two camps fighting between ourselves. Whether it is in the Pretribulation/Posttribulation debate or the Creation/Evolution debate. We are opposing each other.

So let's just look for the truth and keep an open mind in the process. Knowing this first that nobody knows everything and we are more like earthworms trying to tell each other what the sun looks like. It's hot. But we can't see it. So to lighten things up...

What is the sequel to LEFT BEHIND ? Well it would be ... most likely.... RIGHT BEHIND.
Now when we put the two BEHINDS together what do we get ? A complete ass.
That's what this discussion, these debates have made out of us. Complete and total asses !

So let's try to work as cooperative beings together working in love to find more truth. Not "the truth" or "our truth". We can project "our truth" and try to force others to accept it. We can project "the truth" but only the Messiah claimed to be "The Truth" (saying "I am the way, the truth and the life.") So let's look into what he had to say and follow THE WAY and through THE TRUTH have THE LIFE he was talking about. I do not know what the way, the truth or the life is, but inside we know and are told if we have a connection with God. I do not know. I am told. You see, it comes from God. Everything good and perfect comes from above from the father of lights. So then let your light so shine.

Those who debate and argue may be standing away from the light. To me, there are two types of debate: a logical, sincere debate where we honestly project logical arguments in search for the truth (knowing that we may not fully know truth). Both people are on the same side looking for the truth. The other type of debate is dangerous: where both sides (think they) know the truth and are trying to show they are right and the other side is wrong. Folks, let's be on the same side, at least.

What are the scriptures saying about the return of Christ ? Not, how can we fit the scriptures into one or the other of our own ideas (or somebody else's idea that we have adopted) supporting a private interpretation of prophecy (2 Peter 1:20) which itself is against scripture. Prophecy does not work that way. No prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation. That means to me that scriptures say what they say; we can piece them together and see how each statement of truth may come together to paint a more complete picture.

Folks, we have already been left behind by getting sidetracked in debates where we have already concluded we are right. Do not accept that you are right. Accept that we can be made right but are not yet. Think about that.

Thanks Steven, somewhere I read about Israel as the time marker of the prophecy! and Jerusalem is indeed the most important time marker in human history.

Since 1967, a new generation of people have been born who like to dance and worship from their heart. Together with this, the revival of the church has come but not yet to its fullness. Several famous prophecies have been out regarding big revival in Africa, Southeast Asia, even China before reaching back to Jerusalem. Now, I saw a movie/video few days back how China would be soon the biggest Christian population (not nation) in the world outpacing the US. Currently more than 150 million up to 200 million Christian underground in China and still increasing. One of the most important fact is now these Christian Chinese now evangelize to Jerusalem Israel, spreading the word of God.

I remember Steven you posted several videos of the prewrath and I watched them and I believe that is true and that's why I am in between pretrib and prewrath right now. I have watched the video in this thread but not as convincing as pretrib/prewrath theory especially regarding 3.5 years great tribulation. It is so appealing that the Revelatiion said only 42 months, 3,5 years and not 7 years tribulation...

So anyway thanks for posting the videos from many angles, we can learn what other positions are and take stand based on what you think the best.

Hi Dave,

Thanks again for posting.

Dave,
If I was asked what I believe in regard to the TRIBULATION and TIMELINES my response would be

I DON'T know but I do enjoy the 'WATCH" factor and the leading ( prompting ) by the HOLY SPIRIT to lead me to all truth.

So I'm not DEAD SET on any particular teaching or interpretation but I do enjoy discussing the different positions and 'fine tuning' if you will the date and time of the 'rapture'.

So if for whatever reason I lean one way or the other it is to try to give balance to the discussion.

I prefer a literal interpretation of scripture first and have yet to see a literal example of a rapture for the church before the tribulation.

If you have one please share I would definitely be interested to see it.

So far the pre wrath ( after the tribulation ) appears literally in the bible.

If you have scripture that is pointing to a pre tribulation rapture I would be open to read it so far I have not found one.

Now two points.

ONE: We should always try to love one another this is part of the greatest commandment.

Two: discussing the rapture and tribulation are completely different.

If I appear to be arguing to you that is not the case. I'm discussing different positions of the rapture and 'watching' just as we are commanded to do.

This site as part of it's mission is to 'watch' for the rapture and 2nd coming of our LORD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST.

So if you think we are arguing at least from my standpoint I am not.

Thanks again Dave for posting and commenting on this site.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Well, the point is that:

Whatever the scriptures say, they say. Anything else is not what the scriptures say.

Debate can be positively or negatively intentioned. If we are searching for the truth, great.

To search for the truth, we need to look deeply and then take another look, realize we can be fooled, consider the facts and ask ourselves whether these things are really the facts, and be enlightened by the spirit of God. That's the spirit of humility.

Hi Dave,

I agree so do you have a viewpoint, timeline about the 'subject' in the title?

Re: Pre-Tribulation rapture fraud totally blown to pieces - Documentary?

What do the scriptures show you?

I am asking with curiousity and humility not combative. I would love to know what your thoughts are on this subject.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Steven,

My thought is that it is a very complex topic, but also simple. If we knew in detail what would happen, it would seem simple. Many details are not clear to us about what will happen. I do not claim to have the gift of prophecy to interpret prophecy. But I do have a logical mind.

While I was growing up, I was exposed to teaching that there would be a rapture and we were thinking that it would be before a period of tribulation. But when I was a young teenager, we heard a visiting preacher say "you are not appointed to wrath" as he was quoting one verse (ONE VERSE) and used that statement to suggest that we would not go through the tribulation. Well, that "christians" would not go through the tribulation.

My brother and I turned to each other and said something like "that's a big stretch". Hey, we were smart kids and able to think logically at that time. That was my first Red Flag concerning this issue.

I do not like to take on a story line of the end times. The bible does not tell us such a story directly. It does tell us many things. We can take each of those things and compare them, combine a few and see how they might be linked together. But I NEVER can say that I have figured out what is described as happening by myself.

So I would only like to project what it says -- individual statements and those that are linked together. It is a mystery. But there may be some who have been shown prophetically what will happen, a storyline, which encompasses and is consistent with all the individual prophetic statements of the end times.

I can share some points I see, if interested, but will not come to any complete conclusive storyline --- unless it is revealed to me. We are on the path of discovery and need to remain open. When we hear a true prophet speak about it, we will know. But, on the other hand, if we hear someone speak on it and think we have heard the truth, remember, be careful to recognize that we might be deceived. So let's not tie our selves up and paint ourselves into a corner. We are on a journey of learning. Without God, we will just go down a path of destruction and deception.

------------------------- I am including Steven's question for context, below, since it did not show up ------------

Steven
Feb 4, 2013 - 3:27PM
Quote Reply Re: Pre-Tribulation rapture fraud totally blown to pieces - Documentary

Hi Dave,

I agree so do you have a viewpoint, timeline about the 'subject' in the title?

Re: Pre-Tribulation rapture fraud totally blown to pieces - Documentary?

What do the scriptures show you?

I am asking with curiousity and humility not combative. I would love to know what your thoughts are on this subject.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Steven Anderson on Alex Jones:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMsteR3ynR4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Pastor Steven Anderson on the Alex Jones show to discuss "After the Tribulation" [FULL]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out