Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where Was Their Pre-Trib Rapture

Rick Wiles, Steve Quayle and others blast the pre trib rapture view. Rick Wiles went into a tirade on a recent show over the pre-trib rapture doctrine and those who hold this view. I actually stopped listening to him after the verbal assault because it was so devisive and ****ing.

I will listen to another rapture view if the person is civil and perhaps even consider it. But to be labeld as being in a cult because of the pre trib view,or being called an escapist, which has also been said, is a bit over the line.

Steven, I haven't watched this video yet, but the comment from Chris kind of disturbed me. Chris, why is the pre-trib rapture hideous to you? Do you desire to be tortured and killed by the Antichrist? The pre-trib rapture is very much supported by scripture, and it's the Blessed Hope for those who are born again believers in Jesus Christ. Read 1st Thessalonians 4:16-18 and 1st Corinthians 15: 51-52. If those passages of scripture are not about a pre-trib rapture, then what do they describe? I'm not putting you down, but I have a hard time understanding those who think that there is no rapture of the church. The rapture is the time when those who have died in Christ will be resurrected into their incorruptible bodies, and then we who are alive will have our bodies changed into incorruptible bodies also. That's an event that I so much look forward to. I would think that every believer looks forward to seeing Jesus taking us to our real home, which is heaven. God bless!

Kevin

It's hideous because it's going to get millions of people murdered! Period.

No-one is escaping tribulation & millions of American Christians are refusing to prepare because they think they are going to teleported away and not have to face anything.

The bible clearly says they make war with the saints and overcome them! Not me, the bible.

Listen to Jesus interpreting Revelation & Daniel NOT ME!
MARK 13
But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

(JESUS SAYS 'AFTER THE TRIBULATION THE SUN IS DARKENED, WE'RE STILL HERE!')

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

(FINALLY, AFTER THE SUN IS DARK HE COMES!!)

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

(AFTER TRIBULATION & DARK SUN HE SENDS HIS ANGELS TO GATHER US!)

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

(OBVIOUSLY WE'RE STILL HERE BECAUSE HE COMMANDS US TO WATCH FOR THESE THINGS TO PASS!!!)

(How can there be a secret 'pre-trib' rapture if Jesus says We WILL SEE THESE THINGS COME TO PASS!!!!)

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

And these pre-tribbers that argue this is 'just for the Jews' as I've heard them say is balogna, Jesus even instructs in line 37:

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch

NOT JUST THE JEWS, ALL!

Listen to Jesus, not these big evangelists preaching this nonsense. It's going to get people unnecessarily killed because they refuse to prepare. That's why we are so against it.

Wake up, tribulation is coming. No-one gets a pass.

I used to believe it to because I was FOOLED by the big name pastors & fake internet prophets. Sorry after re-reading the scripture for my own without having someone interpret it, it's VERY CLEAR.

This is nothing against you personally but it is going to cause a great 'Falling Away' of the American church when the tribulation starts and get people unncessarily killed because they refuse to prepare. Just like the video at the top of this thread shows, many will be martyred. Many in America WILL fall-away because they believe this doctrine when the going starts to get rough....

Chris,
How are you going to prepare for going through the trib, since you believe that there will be no escape from it? Revelation does make it clear that tribulation saints will be killed for not worshipping the Beast or taking his mark. How would any believer avoid death during this time? It seems that no believers except the 144,000 Jews in Israel and the Jewish remnant that are protected by God will be alive when Jesus comes victoriously to destroy the armies of the Beast at the end of the trib. It doesn't make sense that the apostle Paul tells us in 1st Thessalonians and 1st Corinthians that there will be a catching away of dead saints and those who are alive if all of us die during the trib. That's just something to think about.

Kevin

Hi Rudylee,

I have experienced from ALL rapture positions attacks personally.

It's ONE of the reasons that I started this website.

I was told in a few PRE TRIBULATIONS site that if I didn't believe in a PRE TRIBULATION rapture then I was obviously NOT a Christian and was threatened that if I posted anything that even 'remotely' was not a PRE TRIBULATION position I would be banned from the site.

Pretty funny in my opinion that I am NOT considered a Christian if I don't agree with the MODERATOR of a site.

Anyways, I try my best on this site to ALLOW ALL rapture positions.

I'm not covering all the points but I pray you understand where I'm coming from on this point.

As long as you are 'civil' and share your thoughts and opinions with "LOVE" and do your best to use scripture to back up your views then that is all we can hope for.

.....steven

Hi Kevin,

How do we expect to get through the "Tribulation"?

Excellent question.....many will not according to the bible ........

But here is a mystery......Why did God choose you?..( me or anyone else?)

It's a mystery!!!!

So how do I prepare?

By TRUSTING GOD's WILL be done ......

So, if God chooses to perserve me through the "tribulation' AMEN!

If not ......AMEN!

Not my will be done but HIS WILL be done on heaven as it is on earth.

I trust whatever happens that GOD is in control and if I die ......so be it.

If I make it through the 'tribulation' amen........

but my hope is that I can be used to share the GOSPEL and that when all is said and done that God gives me the courage to do HIS WILL.

I do not fear man or what he can do to me but I pray that my FEAR of the LORD will increase daily!..( FEAR of the LORD is to have AWE and RESPECT for HIM )

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Steven

I was told in a few PRE TRIBULATIONS site that if I didn't believe in a PRE TRIBULATION rapture then I was obviously NOT a Christian and was threatened that if I posted anything that even 'remotely' was not a PRE TRIBULATION position I would be banned from the site.

.....steven

Yes I've heard them call Christians demon possessed because they don't agree with the pre-trib rapture view.

They say that it is Satan talking through people that don't buy it. Very telling and certainly not from God.

BTW I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm sorry if I come off as brash.

I just think that it is very important to begin your preparations (For you and your family) for a very real tribulation. Physically & Spiritually...so you don't fall away from God.

I might not make it. I have no idea if I will be beheaded (this is a fast way to die anyway lol!). I might be one of the lucky to escape. Who knows. It's in God's hands in the end. I'm just recommending that you listen to JESUS, and not the preachers on this subject!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

I highly recommend you watch Stevens post by " DEWEY BRUTON ",Daniels timeline, AND THEN rethink your thinking.

King James Bible Luke 8:17
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Deuteronomy 29:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

1st John 2:27

King James Version (KJV)

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Amos 3:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

God is Love !

Our New Website URL

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkcusResurrection?feature=g-subs-u
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Where Was Their Pre-Trib Rapture Part 1

Where Was Their Pre-Trib Rapture Part 2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVJ9q3P8Fow
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Where Was Their Pre-Trib Rapture Part 3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out